What does/did the red pill mean to you?

It's the belief that society tells lies about certain topics. "The Red Pill" is a symbol of a desire to know the truth, even if the truth is more ugly than the lies.

Specifically, mainstream society is feminist, and central to feminist ideology is that everything is a "cultural construct." They believe we are all born as blank slates, and any difference in outcome between men and women (for example, there being more male scientists) must be the result of sexism against women.

The red pill truth is that no, we're not blank slates. Men and women are different, on average. And the mere existence of a difference in outcome between men and women doesn't prove sexism.

kel

Pelican
Opening up to truths you're not supposed to speak aloud - often truths that are incredibly evident, that everyone can easily observe, and yet there is a mass hypnosis effect where everyone acts like the exact opposite of observed reality is true.

It has been used to describe truths in gender relations, then politics, then culture at large, but it's always that kind of idea. "The cathedral" weaves a whole story for you, but deep down (or not so deep down) you've always known it's bullshit (like everyone) and (unlike everyone) you're not comfortable just going with it anymore.

y2k

Sparrow
Paracelsus said:
y2k said:
What does the red-pill mean to you?
Dunno, but I'm sure at some point in this thread it'll be pointed out it has something to do with Islam.
The question was more to the members of the forum.

The red pill is just an acknowledgement of the differences between the sexes, many religions and philosophies are red pill in this regard. This does not prove that a religion is the truth, just that it is not false in this topic.

I would like to keep most Islam related posts to the datasheet thread.

y2k

Sparrow
Migrant invasion thread said:
2:57 "15 000 migrants per day are entering Britain without any restrictions without any screening and without any health checks"

This would be 5 million + per year, from basic arithmetic.

A YouTube comment said:
15,000 per DAY??? Wow Britian is Truly Finished...
This is not about whether there is a Migrant Invasion or not, there is a thread for that -> Link to the thread

Just who are/were these videos aimed at?

What is happening to the red pill and the manosphere?

When was subjective politics "red pill truth"?

What are these about?:
  • Infowars
  • PJW
  • Black Pigeon Speaks
  • Milo Yiannopoulos
  • SyrianGirlPartisan
  • Richard Spencer

These were not about self-improvement in response to the acknowledgement of truth, they were something else.

y2k

Sparrow
Oberrheiner said:
You are clumsily trying to push an agenda which does not belong here, then you wonder why people don't like you.

It's not different on a christian forum than in a christian country - in both cases you're not getting a tenth of the pushback you should, and I certainly regret it.

Trying to take others as witnesses to the terrible injustice you have to endure might work or not, in any case you are overstaying your welcome if there ever was one.

So, muslim people doing muslim stuff as usual .. nobody likes us boohoo it's never our fault.
Yeah, people must be racist I guess :tard:
You do not have to worry about me pushing an agenda here. Everybody knows that I am a Muslim and besides, it is a "red-pill" forum, members here make up their own minds.

The manosphere/red-pill, however, has been infiltrated by political extremists including far-right political commentators, racists and neo-Nazis, seeking to push their agenda to vulnerable freshly disillusioned young men. Male thirst was exploited to sell politics, how else do you explain Black Pigeon Speaks using images of semi-naked women in his videos?

In any, true red-pill mindset, it is dishonest to leave these narratives unquestioned and not investigated.

"kek" - is this manhood?

Are you a Christian yourself? Are your political views compatible with Christianity? Do you speak for Christians?

La Águila Negra said:
...Amazing to see how times have changed. From Indian Race Troll types in the PUA days to Islamic proseletyzing low IQ breeds in the Christian days. I guess the dawah types don't realise that people historically have never entered Islam because of its belief system, the moral superiority of its flock or its overwhelming theology...
Do you also believe that "Britian is Truly Finished" and the 5+ million yearly immigrants? You sound a lot like Simeon, the resemblance is uncanny.

It is these kinds of extreme views and these kinds of unprincipled behavior that allows men to rationalize/hamsterize deplorable atrocities. Why disrespect the fellow Adamite (Bani Adam, B'nai Adam)?

Who do you think you are when you go and decide to put down another group of people, or did you think yourself exempt and safe from that kind of disrespect and contempt?

You criticize simps for not having any integrity before women, what is "kek"? What about trad-thot simp clubs?

How much does "tu quoque" justify? How far?

Pride is a deadly sin and its destination is worse than death.

The lesson on Time from the Qur'an applies here too. The link is to another post here.

Last edited:

Athanasius

Kingfisher
The manosphere/red-pill, however, has been infiltrated by political extremists including far-right political commentators, racists and neo-Nazis, seeking to push their agenda to vulnerable freshly disillusioned young men.
This is like a soundbite from MSNBC.

Do you also believe that "Britian is Truly Finished" and the 5+ million yearly immigrants? You sound a lot like Simeon, the resemblance is uncanny.
It may be finished in a generation if it doesn't put a stop to immigration and begin deportations. At best it will have a large group of unassimilated cultures.

A nation isn't a conglomeration of residents. A nation is a people. When the English are gone, England is gone, and no amount of paper citizens- fake Englishmen- will repair it.

Jay

Pigeon
Red pill means to flip the script from feminists/soyboys to alphas/whores. The abused become the abusers.

y2k

Sparrow
y2k said:
The manosphere/red-pill, however, has been infiltrated by political extremists including far-right political commentators, racists and neo-Nazis, seeking to push their agenda to vulnerable freshly disillusioned young men. Male thirst was exploited to sell politics, how else do you explain Black Pigeon Speaks using images of semi-naked women in his videos?
This is like a soundbite from MSNBC.
Sandman, Sargon and BPS were aimed at disillusioned younger men. They started by criticizing feminism and moved onto politics very fast.

They lead one down a politics-as-a-lifestyle route rather than the wholesome self-improvement route. Blame it on the west falling apart rather than taking action to getting healthy and getting closer to God.

There needs to be conversation about those involved in the red-pill and alt-right movements and their aims.

kel

Pelican
I'd not heard of Sandman, and BPS is a little edgy, but Sargon is very, very much a classic liberal. He's only "extreme" insofar as criticizing woke gamer bullshit is extreme in currentyear.

Kurgan

Kingfisher
The red pill for me was to realize that not everything is what it seems and there are differences between the sexes despite people telling you otherwise. I have also questioned things like the insanity of politics, media and pop culture too.

Before watching hundreds of videos to learn about red pill thinking and become enlightened, I had noticed various problems with how the sexes treated each other, in terms of the existence of beta males, alpha males, female hypergamy, divorce rape, etc.,... But I just did not put all the puzzle pieces together, into a cohesive whole. Now, when I look back at my life, I see why things worked out as they did. And I also have a new respect for the Mormon Church, because as an institution they have excelled at getting a strong grip on female hypergamy, and greatly reducing the odds of a divorce rape happening. They use a combination of indoctrination, social pressure, shame, punishment and pedestalising.

I grew up with a family friend/big brother who tried to teach me about these things. But the problem was that he was an alpha, and so of course had an alpha male's perspective. He had lead an extremely sexually wild life, until converting to Mormonism, in his early thirties. At that point, he felt empty and wanted to settle down. I learned from him that an alpha male basically lives in a different universe from most men. He had his first sexual experience at the painfully young age of eleven, and then went on to have hundreds of attractive women as sex partners. Women would get into fights in the parking lots of night clubs, to settle the matter of who got to take him home! Soon after his baptism into the MC, he and his new Mormon bestfriend were talking in the Mormon guy's frontyard. A very pretty young woman from next door walked over and asked my alpha friend if he needed a place to live, since she needed a roommate. And she said this with a wink in her eye and a big smirk! My friend declined and the two men had a good laugh!

My friend did get married to a Mormon woman, a real beauty (his second marriage), but things did not turn out well. She turned out to be a closet lesbian, who only married him due to family pressure. He found everything out when he sensed she was cheating, but thought it was with a guy, who he would soon be punching out! They divorced and he never remarried. They did joint custody of the two daughters. He went back to his old lifestyle, and got into a relationship with a gorgeous woman who enjoyed destroying men by sucking them dry of all their money and self-respect. When she was done with them, they often had no job, no resources, no house, no wife/girlfriend, no family, and were thinking about suicide. This woman embodied the Delilah/Jezebel spirit... And she was the closest I have gotten to meeting a succubus from the pits of Hell. This beautiful monster respected my friend because he stood up to her and she was thrown out the door if she disrespected him (and because he was handsome, athletic and alpha). He admitted that she was bad news, but she had him sexually enraptured, at least to a certain extent. At one point she begged him to marry her, saying she could change, but he said no, being unsure if she really could. Many years later, I met them together (they had been apart a long time, and they were renewing their friendship), and she was now post wall, only barely mildly attractive, and a born again Christian, who still held a torch for my old friend. I kept on thinking about the many men and families that she had totally destroyed, years before. Did she track them down and apologize? And make restitution? I doubt it... Lol

My poor friend, in his late sixties now, is still afflicted by women who want to seduce him, especially since he has aged very gracefully. He has a Korean landlady in her early forties, who he said is always coming up with excuses to visit him, and likes to ask if he needs a massage! Lol But he returned to full activity in the MC, and is determined to live a morally pure life at this point. The challenges of being an alpha...

He had one daughter who had a good head on her shoulders, and married well. The other one, the oldest, married a bad boy scammer, who my friend despises. He says that he hates to admit it, but they were born for each other. My friend talked to his daughters, as they grew up, many times about the truth about how males and females relate in our modern world, and his desire for them to be good upstanding women. He has a son from his first marriage, who he doubts is actually his child. The young man actually looks like him, but is physically much smaller. His ex was a hardcore cheater, who liked men with his "look." My friend does not want to push the issue, and so he has never pursued a paternity test, and treats the young man as his son. They don't interact very much, which hurts my friend. I wonder if the son suspects. He's a good young man.

Last edited:

Batman_

Kingfisher
In the context of women/sexual relationships/game/etc it means a rejection of the cultural narrative and common sense notions about men and women.

But as a general concept, the red pill means shedding any illusions/delusions about reality and seeing things as they really are, which of course originated from the Matrix.

Another red pill truth comes from certain Buddhist beliefs (also believed by some Western philosophers such as David Hume) - the observation that the "self" doesn't exist, and by extension free will as we think of it doesn't exist either.

There are no doubt many red pill truths to be found, some less obvious than others.

Last edited: