What does it feel like to be an unattractive woman?

Australia Sucks

Kingfisher
I read the reddit thread https://www.quora.com/What-does-it-feel-like-to-be-an-unattractive-woman?share=1
and it was a stark reminder of how thirsty men are in the Anglosphere.

A lot of the girls on that thread living in foreign countries would actually be considered cute in any Anglo sphere country and would get tonnes of attention from thirsty guys. What is considered a 4 in some countries is often a 6 in Anglosphere countries. My advice to "ugly" foreign women is move to Australia and suddenly you will feel much less ugly!

Also even the so called ugly women in that thread many of them got into relationships with guys and then complained (without the least bit of self reflection or sense of irony) that the guys were not up to their standards!! The female hamster never ceases to amaze!

Last edited:

Rob Banks

Pelican
Women, unless physically deformed, are not born ugly. They all have natural beauty.

Women become ugly by living a modern lifestyle. There's the obvious fatness, body modifications, etc., that makes a woman ugly. But there's also the fact that living an secular careerist unchaste lifestyle messes with a woman's soul (ugliness on the inside), which translates to her physiognomy (ugliness on the outside).

This may be an unpopular opinion, but a great deal of female beauty is based on a woman's attitude, how she moves, her voice, and other things unrelated to her physical structure.

A woman who complains about being ugly is like a man who complains about being physically weak or unfit. The only difference is that women are born with natural beauty and can only lose it, whereas men are born with no physical strength and must gain it.

In either case, however, men can make a choice not to be weak, and women can make the choice not to be ugly.

Just because there's some men who are naturally extremely athletic and fit, that's not an excuse for you to give up and not become strong. Same goes for women. Just because there's women who naturally have great bodies, that's not an excuse for allowing yourself to become ugly and not take care of yourself.

P.S. I don't think wearing makeup and dolling oneself up make a woman beautiful. In fact, it covers up her natural beauty and makes her look fake and plastic.

True natural beauty is in the soul, and is reflected through the body.

True. If she bloomed late, she'll be less corrupted by attention. Once dated a "hottie" in the process of loosing her looks. Needless to say it didn't last long.
Also - disagree on 16 being hottest. I recon more toward 20.

I'm in my late 20s, from my perspective, I would say the peak for White women would be between 17 - 21. East Asian women 21 - 24. After that, the "freshness" is lost. Like when the "new car" smell disappears.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
I enjoy reading science fiction, and I would like to see a world where through genetic engineering, everyone gets to be physically attractive, and free of mental illness. What a world that would be...
Have you ever checked out the Bruce Willis movie Surrogates? An interesting take on this.
There was a spinoff of Battlestar Galactica called Caprica that was also going in this direction before it got cancelled.

TheMaleBrain

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Have you ever checked out the Bruce Willis movie Surrogates? An interesting take on this.
There was a spinoff of Battlestar Galactica called Caprica that was also going in this direction before it got cancelled.
Yes
There is a thing called "No Free Lunch".
Everyone is attractive and has no mental illness may not end all that well. E.g. people will suffer from identity crisis (because of problematic hierarchy of looks). Also, laziness may not be genetic, so you'll have girls loosing their looks due to that.

CSFurious

I think if the woman is conscious of her weight and is willing to work out that makes a big difference. I will also state that a pleasant personality is worth its weight in gold.

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
A little off topic, but a good point. I have observed this sometimes as well, my only guess is that a girl in the 9-10 range has a personality developed enough to round off the sluttiness and bad attitude that a 7-8 has and this is reflected in their appearance.

I recall this girl in college that I would say is a 10. Physically very beautiful, but humble, dressed conservatively, friendly and approachable. She was also compassionate and was often that person sort of sweeping the drunks out of the dormitory hallway but was never blackout drunk herself. This woman was so humble that we all only found out that she had won the dean's award for the top 10 academic marks in the entire university by reading it in the paper. She ended up marrying some mystery man, much older than herself.

My opinion is that 9-10 girls appear as such an obvious social threat to other women just because of their appearance that 6-8s will take them down like jackals to ensure that they do not scoop up top quality men that they want.

I have noticed 9-10s are often much nicer than 7s-8s.

I think the 9s-10s usually have such beauty power that 99% of dudes feel intimidated, so a simple, "no" from them is enough to push most dudes away; as a result, they can afford to be nicer. 7s-8s, however, even if they say "no", the guys may keep trying, figuring they're not out of their league.

In college, one of my small classes had a girl who was a genuine Guess model and who went on to become a semi-well known Hollywood actress (mostly TV, niche genre type stuff, but definitely if you're into her genre you'd know her, even today). In fact, she was so good looking in person that when you looked at her, you didn't actually think she was a real person, that maybe this was some sort of advertisement that looked too real, and you stared a few seconds too long trying to see if she was, actually, real. Tall, blond, flawless; in short, a genuine 10.

Yet she was very nice and kind to everyone, including me, and I chalked it up to her being so gorgeous that most guys were scared to death to even hit on her. She had an unreal beauty that gave her extra power. I saw many lesser looking girls at parties get hit on more.

Johnnyvee

Pelican
You don`t see a an ugly freak lion or Zebra in the wild do you? Some people are ugly due to civilization and it`s unnatural input. (Maternal age, smoking, pollutants, diet and a very long list of other things.) Nature don`t allow that to happen in the wild state. If you have weak (ugly) genetics you don`t make it to reproductive age, and would probably not even be born in the first place.

It`s not a problem that anyone is "supposed" to have, but civilization is a bitch. Like Jim Morrison wrote; "...some are born to sweet delight, some are born to endless night..." I`m just glad I`m good looking :)

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
They need to watch this savage movie I randomly watched based on this odd graphic:

Pig Hag

Obese fat social media addicted drunk gets pumped and dumped by man out of her league, spirals out of control because he vomits when he sobers up the next morning, whores herself out the way her sodomite friends do, it does not work so she ends up miserable. The End.

Ok, saw that trailer and it's the train wreck I can't look away from - went on the watch list. It also may help illustrate why fatties tend to not be kind, but, increasingly, irritable bitches. One would think a fattie would leverage what she has by being as nice and happy a person as she could outwardly be, but for many, the only power they have is being miserable and making everyone else miserable.

They are the ones you will see in the group telling that new, not so fat, somewhat attractive but shy girl to go get the purple hair, the face tat, the stupid gauged ears, etc. and complimenting it knowing it all looks terrible. They're evil.

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
Ok, saw that trailer and it's the train wreck I can't look away from - went on the watch list. It also may help illustrate why fatties tend to not be kind, but, increasingly, irritable bitches. One would think a fattie would leverage what she has by being as nice and happy a person as she could outwardly be, but for many, the only power they have is being miserable and making everyone else miserable.

They are the ones you will see in the group telling that new, not so fat, somewhat attractive but shy girl to go get the purple hair, the face tat, the stupid gauged ears, etc. and complimenting it knowing it all looks terrible. They're evil.

Feminists love to bray about the "sisterhood" of women, and how all division among women is caused by the patriarchy, but its really females who ruin one another and turn on each other.

Women are fascinated by male friendships, because not only do men not hurt each other, they lift each other up. Females are designed to give each other bad advice so that every other female is lowered, and thus the most powerful advice giver is rendered the "best."

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
They need to watch this savage movie I randomly watched based on this odd graphic:

Pig Hag

Obese fat social media addicted drunk gets pumped and dumped by man out of her league, spirals out of control because he vomits when he sobers up the next morning, whores herself out the way her sodomite friends do, it does not work so she ends up miserable. The End.

That stuff is depressing. I feel bad for fat /ugly women, because the answer to their problems are so simple:

1. Lose Weight.
2. Act feminine.
3. Lower standards to decent but average/below average men.

Even ugly women can snag a decent man if they follow these three rules. Men can put up with facial ugliness if she is in shape and cute-acting.
I have a distant female family member who, if she had just lost weight, could've done this. But no one told her. Now she's 40 and likely will never have kids.

But women always think its some complicated triple-reverse spiritual quest they need to go on to "fix" themselves. In truth, putting down the ice cream bowl and learning how to flirt, cook a few meals, and keep a clean house is all they need to start feeling fulfilled.

Well said. If I walk around my city for a few hours and count the women of child bearing age I don't want to bang, it's 90% size, 10% ugliness.

The problem is even 2s and 3 obese women have had drunken sex with 5 and 6 males and think that's what they deserve. 0-4 men aren't given any false hope.
IT HAS BEEN Theorized that ALL WOMEN OVER 35 ARE ALPHA WIDOWS. Why is that? It is because ALL women were prettier or pretty when they were 20-25 and all of them had a pretty damn good man for a lover AT LEAST ONCE. They spend the rest of their lives looking for a man of that caliber. Meanwhile the candle is burning and their looks are deteriorating. 65% of all women get overweight eventually. So do the men at 70%. No one ever tells these women that they were never really that pretty. By the time they figure out their true reality and the real options that they have, it is too late and they have no options at all.

I noticed in highschool, college and even at church, that female 7's, and 8's tended to be the stuck up ones, while the rare 9's and 10's were often, though not always, more caring, decent and empathetic.

In my experience both in school and later on, it's the 9s and 10s and not the ugly girls who are the targets of the most brutal bullying from the 6s and 7s. The ugly freen-eyed monster.

And those 9s or 10s never fuck the narrator. They have had a lot of practice since a very young age at the art of soft rejection.

This phenomena is not exclusive to women, male 9s and 10s are nice to women that never have a chance with them (sub-4s).

I think a lot has to do with security. People who are insecure about their looks think "If people see me being nice to this ugly guy/girl they will place me at their level and that will lower my social value".