What is Antibody Dependent Enhancement?

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
ADE has been discussed as a potential consequence of coronavirus vaccines. I wanted to put together a layman's guide to understanding ADE using Dr. Doug Corrigan's article "Is a Coronavirus Vaccine a Ticking Time Bomb?" as my main source.

There are different types of antibodies that your body produces to fight a foreign invader like a virus.

The spike protein is a protein that exists on the outside of the coronavirus. Spike protein tricks your cells, allowing the virus to enter and begin reproducing itself, at great harm to your cells.

Traditionally, vaccines contain a harmless portion of a real virus. Your body produces antibodies against the harmless portion. By developing antibodies against that portion, when your body encounters the fully intact live virus, the antibodies, which act as a rapid-response Navy SEAL team, attach themselves to the virus. Then other immune cells swallow up the antibody-viral compound particle, which kills the virus.

Antibodies that lead to death of the virus are called neutralizing antibodies. They are "smart."

When you are injected with the coronavirus vaccine, it commands your body to produce spike protein. Your immune system then produces antibodies against spike protein. Those antibodies are supposed to help your body immediately attack a future infection of the coronavirus.

Sometimes, things go wrong with the immune response to a foreign invader. Antibodies are produced against the invader, but not the right kind. They are called non-neutralizing antibodies, because they don't neutralize or kill the virus. They are "dumb."

Your immune system trusts antibodies when it's attached to something, both smart and dumb types. Antibodies are like a key that allows entry into immune cells, and in some cases, other kinds of cells. Think of antibodies as handcuffs. When your immune system sees that an antibody handcuffed something, it thinks the perpetrator has been neutralized.

But remember that some antibodies don't neutralize. They are like handcuffs that don't lock properly.

When a dumb antibody attaches to a foreign invader, instead of taking the invader to a special type of immune cell to destroy it, the antibody actually ushers the invader into a healthy non-immune cell that has no means of destroying the invader. In other words, the dumb antibody HELPS the invader go inside the gate of the city!

Coronavirus is ingenious in that it causes the creation of dumb antibodies. It aggressively gets into your cells. This causes a lot of havoc until other components of your immune system can neutralize the virus.

Thankfully, we don't have a lot of dumb antibodies messing things up if we get infected naturally with coronavirus. So we get ill, feel its effects, but then get better (i.e. we have a 99.9% survival rate).

When you get injected with the coronavirus vaccine, you produce A LOT of spike protein, and in turn A LOT of antibodies. But guess what type of antibodies they are? Dumb antibodies!

After a vaccine, your body is full of dumb antibodies with faulty handcuffs. They think they are strong, ready to kill the coronavirus, but they will now make things worse.

Someone with a vaccine will eventually get exposed to the real coronavirus. The dumb antibodies, which are far more abundant in a vaccinated person than a non-vaccinated person, go to action. Like Ralph Wiggum they shout, "We're helping!" But because they are dumb, once they attach to the live virus, they ENHANCE the virus' ability to enter your cells! Your healthy cells are overwhelmed with viruses and a very severe disease ensues.

ade.jpg

The theory of ADE is that, because of the natural trickery of the coronavirus, vaccinations against it makes the disease much worse. This is why historically there was never a vaccine to coronaviruses. The vaccine that encodes for spike protein is the first.

Non-neutralizing antibodies will remain in your system for at least a year (I've seen 15 months thrown around). If you do get vaccinated and don't want ADE to happen, stop getting vaccinated. If you want to maintain a high level of dumb antibodies in your system then get regular boosters!

A lot of talk is on the danger of mRNA technology, which is valid, but for a vaccinated person, their most imminent danger is getting infected with coronavirus. If ADE is true, which I believe it is, their ensuring illness will be much more life-threatening.

BasilSeal

Pigeon
Tom Cowan, in his books, suggests that there are essentially two different kinds of immune systems in the body. The first of these is the cell-mediated immune response. The second is the humoral immune system. To my understanding from his books, a vaccine only triggers the humoral response. As a result, the affect is limited and less broad in its coverage. A cell-mediated response, by contrast, offers more long-lasting and broad coverage, which is also now "in the news".

Among other topics of Cowan's work is the relationship of vaccines to the various autoimmune diseases.

-basil

soli.deo.gloria

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
Here are some examples (from normie-friendly sources) that strongly suggest the Covid-19 "vaccine(s)" are probably not safe:

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
ADE has been discussed as a potential consequence of coronavirus vaccines. I wanted to put together a layman's guide to understanding ADE using Dr. Doug Corrigan's article "Is a Coronavirus Vaccine a Ticking Time Bomb?" as my main source.

There are different types of antibodies that your body produces to fight a foreign invader like a virus.

The spike protein is a protein that exists on the outside of the coronavirus. Spike protein tricks your cells, allowing the virus to enter and begin reproducing itself, at great harm to your cells.

Traditionally, vaccines contain a harmless portion of a real virus. Your body produces antibodies against the harmless portion. By developing antibodies against that portion, when your body encounters the fully intact live virus, the antibodies, which act as a rapid-response Navy SEAL team, attach themselves to the virus. Then other immune cells swallow up the antibody-viral compound particle, which kills the virus.

Antibodies that lead to death of the virus are called neutralizing antibodies. They are "smart."

When you are injected with the coronavirus vaccine, it commands your body to produce spike protein. Your immune system then produces antibodies against spike protein. Those antibodies are supposed to help your body immediately attack a future infection of the coronavirus.

Sometimes, things go wrong with the immune response to a foreign invader. Antibodies are produced against the invader, but not the right kind. They are called non-neutralizing antibodies, because they don't neutralize or kill the virus. They are "dumb."

Your immune system trusts antibodies when it's attached to something, both smart and dumb types. Antibodies are like a key that allows entry into immune cells, and in some cases, other kinds of cells. Think of antibodies as handcuffs. When your immune system sees that an antibody handcuffed something, it thinks the perpetrator has been neutralized.

But remember that some antibodies don't neutralize. They are like handcuffs that don't lock properly.

When a dumb antibody attaches to a foreign invader, instead of taking the invader to a special type of immune cell to destroy it, the antibody actually ushers the invader into a healthy non-immune cell that has no means of destroying the invader. In other words, the dumb antibody HELPS the invader go inside the gate of the city!

Coronavirus is ingenious in that it causes the creation of dumb antibodies. It aggressively gets into your cells. This causes a lot of havoc until other components of your immune system can neutralize the virus.

Thankfully, we don't have a lot of dumb antibodies messing things up if we get infected naturally with coronavirus. So we get ill, feel its effects, but then get better (i.e. we have a 99.9% survival rate).

When you get injected with the coronavirus vaccine, you produce A LOT of spike protein, and in turn A LOT of antibodies. But guess what type of antibodies they are? Dumb antibodies!

After a vaccine, your body is full of dumb antibodies with faulty handcuffs. They think they are strong, ready to kill the coronavirus, but they will now make things worse.

Someone with a vaccine will eventually get exposed to the real coronavirus. The dumb antibodies, which are far more abundant in a vaccinated person than a non-vaccinated person, go to action. Like Ralph Wiggum they shout, "We're helping!" But because they are dumb, once they attach to the live virus, they ENHANCE the virus' ability to enter your cells! Your healthy cells are overwhelmed with viruses and a very severe disease ensues.

View attachment 33311

The theory of ADE is that, because of the natural trickery of the coronavirus, vaccinations against it makes the disease much worse. This is why historically there was never a vaccine to coronaviruses. The vaccine that encodes for spike protein is the first.

Non-neutralizing antibodies will remain in your system for at least a year (I've seen 15 months thrown around). If you do get vaccinated and don't want ADE to happen, stop getting vaccinated. If you want to maintain a high level of dumb antibodies in your system then get regular boosters!

A lot of talk is on the danger of mRNA technology, which is valid, but for a vaccinated person, their most imminent danger is getting infected with coronavirus. If ADE is true, which I believe it is, their ensuring illness will be much more life-threatening.
I wonder if there is a connection here between ADE potential and the idea that "long covid" is due to polarized monocytes. Basically, there is evidence from Dr. Bruce Patterson that monocytes, when they grab hold of the S1 part of the spike protein, become "polarized" and go from an M1 state to an inflammatory M2 state, and live for at least 15 months, which is much longer than an ordinary monocytes lives (maximum a couple weeks). But this monocyte-spike combo is meanwhile going around your body and causing inflammation. It seems to cause damage to the epithelial cells on tissues, specifically.

With ADE, it sounds like the antibodies actually facilitate the process of moving the coronavirus into the monocyte. The T-cells or cytokine response is what follows, since the cytokine sees a virus-antibody and kills it. But when it kills it, it also kills the monocyte, since coronavirus snuck into the monocyte. So the body is killing its own immune system, along with all other cells that the antibody-virus mix attaches to (that would likely be anywhere that has ACE2 cells).

I have gotten covid twice and just got my antibody's tested (they were pretty high, 9.8, so 9x greater than the upper range of normal). I didn't test my antibodies after I got it last year in March 2020. So it was 17 months in between infections, and thus my antibodies likely were decreased enough to allow me to get sick again. But I did not get ADE. I wonder if I catch a new variant within the next year if I will experience ADE, even though I have not been vaccinated.

I don't necessarily believe this ADE would just apply to vaccinated individuals because the spike protein can mutate quite a bit, and the vaccines are actually driving the evolution and mutations. So if there is a variant that is novel enough that it can infect you, it is also possible that your previous antibodies will serve as "dumb" antibodies.

In case of cytokine storm, how do you treat it? Steroids would be the only thing I can think of yet steroids are also almost never given in the acute stage of a disease. I guess I'd treat it the same way I treat Covid, with ivermectin and then reserve the steroids for last.

EDIT: Also tons of vitamin C and nicotine could help, at least in the sense that vitamin c repolarizes monocytes and nicotine can cause apoptosis and kill affected monocytes. So maybe nicotine and ivermectin early on is a decent approach, along with something that acts like chloroquine to reduce viral proliferation. I think the things I saw that worked like chloroquine but were over the counter were quercitin, hesperidin, and curcumin. I wish I could find the study right now that showed that one of these was just as good if not better than chloroquine, but I can't find it.

Last edited:

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
At this point is there any doubt that minimizing viral load ie early intervention is relatively easy and the best course?

BTW @Don Quixote: Have tested for Wu Flu T cells? Thats a better indicator of immunity than antibodies. There have been numerous papers showing cross immunity from previous infections from other corona virus and its likely one reason why so many “actual”positives end up asymptomatic to mildly symptomatic

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
At this point is there any doubt that minimizing viral load ie early intervention is relatively easy and the best course?

BTW @Don Quixote: Have tested for Wu Flu T cells? Thats a better indicator of immunity than antibodies. There have been numerous papers showing cross immunity from previous infections from other corona virus and its likely one reason why so many “actual”positives end up asymptomatic to mildly symptomatic
No, I just got the standard antibody blood test. It was offered for free at Labcorp.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

Might be others as well

"When you are injected with the coronavirus vaccine, it commands your body to produce spike protein." This is completely wrong. There is no production of spike protein in response to the vaccine. After all, production would require a particular group of cells to devote their protein synthesis capabilities to making these spikes. Which cells? How is the production forced? Encountering a new thing doesn't cause cells to make more of it. Usually results in envelopment and smothering of the new thing. Macrophages may not be effective at dissolving pathogens they ingest (see Tuberculosis), but there is no PRODUCTION of spike proteins. Please reread your source and post cites if they exist. I realize that demanding citations is often done in bad faith, but that's not what I'm doing here.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
"When you are injected with the coronavirus vaccine, it commands your body to produce spike protein." This is completely wrong. There is no production of spike protein in response to the vaccine. After all, production would require a particular group of cells to devote their protein synthesis capabilities to making these spikes. Which cells? How is the production forced? Encountering a new thing doesn't cause cells to make more of it. Usually results in envelopment and smothering of the new thing. Macrophages may not be effective at dissolving pathogens they ingest (see Tuberculosis), but there is no PRODUCTION of spike proteins. Please reread your source and post cites if they exist. I realize that demanding citations is often done in bad faith, but that's not what I'm doing here.
Uhhhhh ....Its exactly what they do there LunchBox

COVID-19 mRNA vaccines give instructions for our cells to make a harmless piece of what is called the “spike protein.” The spike protein is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19.

1. First, COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are given in the upper arm muscle. Once the instructions (mRNA) are inside the muscle cells, the cells use them to make the protein piece. After the protein piece is made, the cell breaks down the instructions and gets rid of them.
  2. Next, the cell displays the protein piece on its surface. Our immune systems recognize that the protein doesn’t belong there and begin building an immune response and making antibodies, like what happens in natural infection against COVID-19.
  3. At the end of the process, our bodies have learned how to protect against future infection. The benefit of mRNA vaccines, like all vaccines, is those vaccinated gain this protection without ever having to risk the serious consequences of getting sick with COVID-19.

Now I have learned not believe a majority of the misinformation coming out of the CDC (like "harmless piece" or "After the protein piece is made, the cell breaks down the instructions and gets rid of them.") but the basic concept of the mRNA technology is well known

Lapisque

Chicken
"When you are injected with the coronavirus vaccine, it commands your body to produce spike protein." This is completely wrong. There is no production of spike protein in response to the vaccine. After all, production would require a particular group of cells to devote their protein synthesis capabilities to making these spikes.
Good question, SoupSandwich! What would cause transfection of the spike protein into those cells? The lipid nanoparticles or graphene oxide said to be part of the COVID shot?

Elipe

Pelican

View attachment 33311

Excellent layman's summary! I've been getting into reading up on microbiology as a hobby, and this definitely syncs up with what I've read about ADE. But if there's something I'm not very clear on, it's why the vaccine promotes the dumb antibodies. Is it because the spike protein itself is kind of like a red herring for your immune system? That is, are antibodies that target the spike protein dumb antibodies because binding to the spike protein does not neutralize the virus? This would explain why natural immunity works so much better. Your body would be producing antibodies to other surface receptors on the virus in addition to the antibodies for the spike protein. Is this correct?

Last edited:

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
it's why the vaccine promotes the dumb antibodies. Is it because the spike protein itself is kind of like a red herring for your immune system?
Yes, it's the spike protein itself that is the trickster. It confuses the antibodies, and so a solely antibody immune response against coronavirus is not very effective. Other components of the immune system are needed to fight the coronavirus infection.
That is, are antibodies that target the spike protein dumb antibodies because binding to the spike protein does not neutralize the virus?
The spike protein does not get neutralized when the antibody attaches. Because of this, the antibody that attaches is non-neutralizing (i.e. dumb). Antibody response is not 100% against all invaders.
Your body would be producing antibodies to other surface receptors on the virus in addition to the antibodies for the spike protein.
I believe that is correct. And also there is the T-cell mediated response. If antibodies fail, there are other ways your body can deal with an infection.

Jamal D

Robin
One question that comes up in my mind...

Is there a link between HIV and ADE? Are they pretty much the same?

The reason I ask is because of Fauccis involvement and controversy when the AIDS "scaredemic" ravaged the world in the 80s/90s... I know HIV medicines have been very controversial.

Jaeric

Sparrow
One question that comes up in my mind...

Is there a link between HIV and ADE? Are they pretty much the same?

The reason I ask is because of Fauccis involvement and controversy when the AIDS "scaredemic" ravaged the world in the 80s/90s... I know HIV medicines have been very controversial.
I remember that Australia gave up on the vaccine they were developing, after the people who they tested it on, started to test positive for HIV. All the stories that came out afterwards claimed that it was a false positive and that none of the people were actually negative affected by the vaccine.

Bob256

Chicken
I wonder if there is a connection here between ADE potential and the idea that "long covid" is due to polarized monocytes. Basically, there is evidence from Dr. Bruce Patterson that monocytes, when they grab hold of the S1 part of the spike protein, become "polarized" and go from an M1 state to an inflammatory M2 state, and live for at least 15 months, which is much longer than an ordinary monocytes lives (maximum a couple weeks). But this monocyte-spike combo is meanwhile going around your body and causing inflammation. It seems to cause damage to the epithelial cells on tissues, specifically.

With ADE, it sounds like the antibodies actually facilitate the process of moving the coronavirus into the monocyte. The T-cells or cytokine response is what follows, since the cytokine sees a virus-antibody and kills it. But when it kills it, it also kills the monocyte, since coronavirus snuck into the monocyte. So the body is killing its own immune system, along with all other cells that the antibody-virus mix attaches to (that would likely be anywhere that has ACE2 cells).

I have gotten covid twice and just got my antibody's tested (they were pretty high, 9.8, so 9x greater than the upper range of normal). I didn't test my antibodies after I got it last year in March 2020. So it was 17 months in between infections, and thus my antibodies likely were decreased enough to allow me to get sick again. But I did not get ADE. I wonder if I catch a new variant within the next year if I will experience ADE, even though I have not been vaccinated.

I don't necessarily believe this ADE would just apply to vaccinated individuals because the spike protein can mutate quite a bit, and the vaccines are actually driving the evolution and mutations. So if there is a variant that is novel enough that it can infect you, it is also possible that your previous antibodies will serve as "dumb" antibodies.

In case of cytokine storm, how do you treat it? Steroids would be the only thing I can think of yet steroids are also almost never given in the acute stage of a disease. I guess I'd treat it the same way I treat Covid, with ivermectin and then reserve the steroids for last.

EDIT: Also tons of vitamin C and nicotine could help, at least in the sense that vitamin c repolarizes monocytes and nicotine can cause apoptosis and kill affected monocytes. So maybe nicotine and ivermectin early on is a decent approach, along with something that acts like chloroquine to reduce viral proliferation. I think the things I saw that worked like chloroquine but were over the counter were quercitin, hesperidin, and curcumin. I wish I could find the study right now that showed that one of these was just as good if not better than chloroquine, but I can't find it.
I may be mistaken, but the vaccines focus on a very narrow target, not the spike protein, but part of the spike protien. Natural immunity provides a much better immunity because you gain immunity to the whole virus not just a small target. The variants are very similar to the Alpha strain, and your immune system will recognize them, and be able to mount a defense against them, so no, you will probably not have A.D.E..

Bob256

Chicken
I may be mistaken, but the vaccines focus on a very narrow target, not the spike protein, but part of the spike protein. Natural immunity provides a much better immunity because you gain immunity to the whole virus not just a small target. The variants are very similar to the Alpha strain, and your immune system will recognize them, and be able to mount a defense against them, so no, you will probably not have A.D.E.. There is an article by some Israeli researchers who found out that the drink kefir shuts down cytokine storm. You can buy kefir grains online from Amazon, and I bought some milk kefir grains there so I make my own at home. Kefir is far superior to yogurt. Look it up online. Something else to consider is using zinc, quercetin (or egcg too), along with vitamin c. Quercetin and ecgc (in green tea) are zinc ionophores, like hydroxycloroquine. Look up Dr. Zelenko for a treatment protocol. You can beat this virus, but you need to do your research on it. One last thing, if you can't find a doctor to prescribe ivermectin, go to America's Frontline Doctors. You can get a telehealth consultation, and they will write a script for ivermectin. Another thing to look up is Ittar pradesh. It's a state in India who gave out ivermectin to their people because they didn't have the "vaccines". Ittar Pradesh eliminated CV-19 with ivermectin, but you're not going to hear that on network news.

Last edited:

Bob256

Chicken
I may be mistaken, but the vaccines focus on a very narrow target, not the spike protein, but part of the spike protein. Natural immunity provides a much better immunity because you gain immunity to the whole virus not just a small target. The variants are very similar to the Alpha strain, and your immune system will recognize them, and be able to mount a defense against them, so no, you will probably not have A.D.E.. There is an article by some Israeli researchers who found out that the drink kefir shuts down cytokine storm. You can buy kefir grains online from Amazon, and I bought some milk kefir grains there so I make my own at home. Kefir is far superior to yogurt. Look it up online. Something else to consider is using zinc, quercetin (or egcg too), along with vitamin c. Quercetin and ecgc (in green tea) are zinc ionophores, like hydroxycloroquine. Look up Dr. Zelenko for a treatment protocol. You can beat this virus, but you need to do your research on it. One last thing, if you can't find a doctor to prescribe ivermectin, go to America's Frontline Doctors. You can get a telehealth consultation, and they will write a script for ivermectin. Another thing to look up is Ittar pradesh. It's a state in India who gave out ivermectin to their people because they didn't have the "vaccines". Ittar Pradesh eliminated CV-19 with ivermectin, but you're not going to hear that on network news.
One more thing I forgot to mention, and I can't believe I forgot this, is that it's crucial to have a sufficient level of vitamin D in your system. I take 10,000 i.u. a day. I was taking 5,000 i.u. a day for years and haven't had a cold in all those years. Go to your primary physician and have them do a vitamin D test on you to find out where you are, and go from there. Vitamin D is SO important.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
I found the article, I'll leave it below.
I've been drinking milk kefir on and off for 3 years. I started because I had a lot of problems with my guts and wanted to get my microbiome balanced. It's been a long hard slog, but I'm nearly there. I'd like to add a therapy that I got from Mercola, nebulized hydrogen peroxide. I know it sounds quack, but it's a powerful antiviral of that I'm convinced, having read a lot of articles and research. It does need careful study and using the correct (Mercola's in my estimation is best) protocol. It also transpires that it has a very beneficial effect on the microbiome, according to Dr Thomas E Levy. In my case I can vouch that it has. In conjunction with kefir, fermented vegetables, notably my homemade sauerkraut, my digestion has vastly improved. There's quite a lot of research on the benefits of a balanced microbiome for general good health.

Bob256

Chicken
I found the article, I'll leave it below.
I've been drinking milk kefir on and off for 3 years. I started because I had a lot of problems with my guts and wanted to get my microbiome balanced. It's been a long hard slog, but I'm nearly there. I'd like to add a therapy that I got from Mercola, nebulized hydrogen peroxide. I know it sounds quack, but it's a powerful antiviral of that I'm convinced, having read a lot of articles and research. It does need careful study and using the correct (Mercola's in my estimation is best) protocol. It also transpires that it has a very beneficial effect on the microbiome, according to Dr Thomas E Levy. In my case I can vouch that it has. In conjunction with kefir, fermented vegetables, notably my homemade sauerkraut, my digestion has vastly improved. There's quite a lot of research on the benefits of a balanced microbiome for general good health.

One of the issues I have with hydrogen peroxide, is in spite of its benefits, I would think that it would generate free radicals in your body. You need free radicals to a degree. There are processes in the body that use free radicals. Also, what the medical profession considered quackey years ago, is now accepted by them.