What is Antibody Dependent Enhancement?

rainy

Pelican
Other Christian
My understanding is the spike proteins from this vax create antibodies for the original COVID variant. But these antibodies now act as dominant antibodies over our natural antibodies vs any other threat.

So when you encounter another COVID variant such as delta, the dominant antibodies originating from the vax override your natural antibodies. And the problem there is they are only equipped to attack the original variant. So they welcome in the new variant and your natural antibodies do not react.

The crazy thing is that's only one of the side effects of this vax. I'd still like to know why people are dying from it within hours of getting jabbed, suffering heart attacks, strokes, blood clots, seizures, infertility, etc.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic
One of the issues I have with hydrogen peroxide, is in spite of its benefits, I would think that it would generate free radicals in your body. You need free radicals to a degree. There are processes in the body that use free radicals. Also, what the medical profession considered quackey years ago, is now accepted by them.
Rather than me trying to explain, it's easier to cut and paste a quote from Dr Thomas Levy.

A tiny nonionic molecule, HP readily crosses the membranes of both pathogens and cells in the body. HP is literally present everywhere in the body, both inside the cells and in the extracellular spaces. [11] The normal physiology of the body involves the continual generation of HP throughout the body. Furthermore, HP molecules are actually quite stable and not prone to oxidize surrounding molecules except when certain local conditions exist, as is present in acute and chronic infections. [12] Pathogens have high levels of reactive (unbound) iron inside them, and it is a process of electron donation from iron to HP inside the pathogen-filled cells or inside the invading pathogens themselves that forms the highly destructive oxidizing agent known as hydroxyl radical. Hydroxyl radicals quickly kill pathogens and also readily destroy cells that are already heavily laden with pathogens.

Because of this ability of HP to generate hydroxyl radical in iron-filled pathogens, it serves as a primary way in which the body mounts a natural defense against infection. In every sense of the word, HP is the body's natural antibiotic. The generation of HP has been shown to increase in the presence of greater degrees of infection and inflammation. [13] Activated phagocytes responding to a site of infection and inflammation naturally generate massive amounts of HP into the extracellular space to help deal with the pathogens. [14,15] Very interestingly, phagocytes also have high concentrations of vitamin C, which can help supply the electrons to HP via the free iron present to form hydroxyl radicals. Also, vitamin C is known to help generate increased amounts of extracellular HP for better pathogen-killing.
[16.17]

Further to that a quote about hyroxyl radicals from Wiki:
Hydroxyl radicals can occasionally be produced as a byproduct of immune action. Macrophages and microglia most frequently generate this compound when exposed to very specific pathogens, such as certain bacteria. The destructive action of hydroxyl radicals has been implicated in several neurological autoimmune diseases such as HAND when immune cells become over-activated and toxic to neighboring healthy cells.[4]

The hydroxyl radical can damage virtually all types of macromolecules: carbohydrates, nucleic acids (mutations), lipids (lipid peroxidation), and amino acids (e.g. conversion of phenylalanine to m-tyrosine and o-tyrosine).[5] The hydroxyl radical has a very short in vivo half-life of approximately 10−9 seconds and a high reactivity.[6] This makes it a very dangerous compound to the organism.[7][8] However, humans, animals and plants have evolved to coexist with hydroxyl radicals, and hydroxyl radicals cannot enter the blood stream or tissues within the body.

Last edited:

Bob256

Chicken
Rather than me trying to explain, it's easier to cut and paste a quote from Dr Thomas Levy.

A tiny nonionic molecule, HP readily crosses the membranes of both pathogens and cells in the body. HP is literally present everywhere in the body, both inside the cells and in the extracellular spaces. [11] The normal physiology of the body involves the continual generation of HP throughout the body. Furthermore, HP molecules are actually quite stable and not prone to oxidize surrounding molecules except when certain local conditions exist, as is present in acute and chronic infections. [12] Pathogens have high levels of reactive (unbound) iron inside them, and it is a process of electron donation from iron to HP inside the pathogen-filled cells or inside the invading pathogens themselves that forms the highly destructive oxidizing agent known as hydroxyl radical. Hydroxyl radicals quickly kill pathogens and also readily destroy cells that are already heavily laden with pathogens.

Because of this ability of HP to generate hydroxyl radical in iron-filled pathogens, it serves as a primary way in which the body mounts a natural defense against infection. In every sense of the word, HP is the body's natural antibiotic. The generation of HP has been shown to increase in the presence of greater degrees of infection and inflammation. [13] Activated phagocytes responding to a site of infection and inflammation naturally generate massive amounts of HP into the extracellular space to help deal with the pathogens. [14,15] Very interestingly, phagocytes also have high concentrations of vitamin C, which can help supply the electrons to HP via the free iron present to form hydroxyl radicals. Also, vitamin C is known to help generate increased amounts of extracellular HP for better pathogen-killing.
[16.17]

Further to that a quote about hyroxyl radicals from Wiki:
Hydroxyl radicals can occasionally be produced as a byproduct of immune action. Macrophages and microglia most frequently generate this compound when exposed to very specific pathogens, such as certain bacteria. The destructive action of hydroxyl radicals has been implicated in several neurological autoimmune diseases such as HAND when immune cells become over-activated and toxic to neighboring healthy cells.[4]

The hydroxyl radical can damage virtually all types of macromolecules: carbohydrates, nucleic acids (mutations), lipids (lipid peroxidation), and amino acids (e.g. conversion of phenylalanine to m-tyrosine and o-tyrosine).[5] The hydroxyl radical has a very short in vivo half-life of approximately 10−9 seconds and a high reactivity.[6] This makes it a very dangerous compound to the organism.[7][8] However, humans, animals and plants have evolved to coexist with hydroxyl radicals, and hydroxyl radicals cannot enter the blood stream or tissues within the body.
Thanks Grow Bag. Very interesting, and educational.

Galwoyo

Chicken
Non-Christian
ADE has been discussed as a potential consequence of coronavirus vaccines. I wanted to put together a layman's guide to understanding ADE using Dr. Doug Corrigan's article "Is a Coronavirus Vaccine a Ticking Time Bomb?" as my main source.

There are different types of antibodies that your body produces to fight a foreign invader like a virus.

The spike protein is a protein that exists on the outside of the coronavirus. Spike protein tricks your cells, allowing the virus to enter and begin reproducing itself, at great harm to your cells.

Traditionally, vaccines contain a harmless portion of a real virus. Your body produces antibodies against the harmless portion. By developing antibodies against that portion, when your body encounters the fully intact live virus, the antibodies, which act as a rapid-response Navy SEAL team, attach themselves to the virus. Then other immune cells swallow up the antibody-viral compound particle, which kills the virus.

Antibodies that lead to death of the virus are called neutralizing antibodies. They are "smart."

When you are injected with the coronavirus vaccine, it commands your body to produce spike protein. Your immune system then produces antibodies against spike protein. Those antibodies are supposed to help your body immediately attack a future infection of the coronavirus.

Sometimes, things go wrong with the immune response to a foreign invader. Antibodies are produced against the invader, but not the right kind. They are called non-neutralizing antibodies, because they don't neutralize or kill the virus. They are "dumb."

Your immune system trusts antibodies when it's attached to something, both smart and dumb types. Antibodies are like a key that allows entry into immune cells, and in some cases, other kinds of cells. Think of antibodies as handcuffs. When your immune system sees that an antibody handcuffed something, it thinks the perpetrator has been neutralized.

But remember that some antibodies don't neutralize. They are like handcuffs that don't lock properly.

When a dumb antibody attaches to a foreign invader, instead of taking the invader to a special type of immune cell to destroy it, the antibody actually ushers the invader into a healthy non-immune cell that has no means of destroying the invader. In other words, the dumb antibody HELPS the invader go inside the gate of the city!

Coronavirus is ingenious in that it causes the creation of dumb antibodies. It aggressively gets into your cells. This causes a lot of havoc until other components of your immune system can neutralize the virus.

Thankfully, we don't have a lot of dumb antibodies messing things up if we get infected naturally with coronavirus. So we get ill, feel its effects, but then get better (i.e. we have a 99.9% survival rate).

When you get injected with the coronavirus vaccine, you produce A LOT of spike protein, and in turn A LOT of antibodies. But guess what type of antibodies they are? Dumb antibodies!

After a vaccine, your body is full of dumb antibodies with faulty handcuffs. They think they are strong, ready to kill the coronavirus, but they will now make things worse.

Someone with a vaccine will eventually get exposed to the real coronavirus. The dumb antibodies, which are far more abundant in a vaccinated person than a non-vaccinated person, go to action. Like Ralph Wiggum they shout, "We're helping!" But because they are dumb, once they attach to the live virus, they ENHANCE the virus' ability to enter your cells! Your healthy cells are overwhelmed with viruses and a very severe disease ensues.

View attachment 33311

The theory of ADE is that, because of the natural trickery of the coronavirus, vaccinations against it makes the disease much worse. This is why historically there was never a vaccine to coronaviruses. The vaccine that encodes for spike protein is the first.

Non-neutralizing antibodies will remain in your system for at least a year (I've seen 15 months thrown around). If you do get vaccinated and don't want ADE to happen, stop getting vaccinated. If you want to maintain a high level of dumb antibodies in your system then get regular boosters!

A lot of talk is on the danger of mRNA technology, which is valid, but for a vaccinated person, their most imminent danger is getting infected with coronavirus. If ADE is true, which I believe it is, their ensuring illness will be much more life-threatening.
Would that be similar to an auto-immune disease?

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
The crazy thing is that's only one of the side effects of this vax. I'd still like to know why people are dying from it within hours of getting jabbed, suffering heart attacks, strokes, blood clots, seizures, infertility, etc.
Quite simply because the spike protein is a pathogen, and by taking an mRNA "therapy" that makes a multitude of your cells produce this, you are simulating extensive disease, all at once.

Cell surface proteins that are used as antigens to produce a normal immune response (in classic vaccines) and knock out any given virus (including sarscov2) are not like the spike protein. In natural immunity, you have a response to at least 5 major cell surface proteins that do not enable any large amount of spike to be produced by viral replication. By the way, a lot of people had cross reactivity to many of these from past coronaviruses, which is why so many people who are healthy don't get sick, literally at all.

Raskolnikov

Sparrow
Orthodox
My understanding is the spike proteins from this vax create antibodies for the original COVID variant. But these antibodies now act as dominant antibodies over our natural antibodies vs any other threat.

So when you encounter another COVID variant such as delta, the dominant antibodies originating from the vax override your natural antibodies. And the problem there is they are only equipped to attack the original variant. So they welcome in the new variant and your natural antibodies do not react.

Is there some good source on fertility yet? I had a suspicion that there was some kind of sterilizing effect very early on , simply based on Gill Bates track record and the common themes of the WEF. Some stories on miscarriages have surfaced, and after the japanese biodistribution study came out I saw it somewhat confirmed, because I thought the accumulation of nanoparticles in the gonads couldn't be a coincidence. Haven't really seen reliable data on it yet, maybe also because it's too early and it might take at least a year or two for people to notice and seek treatment because of fertility problems. Any sources or thoughts?

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
Is there some good source on fertility yet? I had a suspicion that there was some kind of sterilizing effect very early on , simply based on Gill Bates track record and the common themes of the WEF. Some stories on miscarriages have surfaced, and after the japanese biodistribution study came out I saw it somewhat confirmed, because I thought the accumulation of nanoparticles in the gonads couldn't be a coincidence. Haven't really seen reliable data on it yet, maybe also because it's too early and it might take at least a year or two for people to notice and seek treatment because of fertility problems. Any sources or thoughts?

Well we're still only about 3- 4 months on from when 20 and 30 year olds started being widely injected with this stuff. Lets just say hypothetically, 5m women of child-bearing age in the UK population have had it.

Of that group how many would be actively attempting for a child around this very same time frame? The accidental pregnancies wouldn't show up, because if they didnt occurr, they wouldn't be 'missed'. So actively seeking a pregnancy, let's say 1 in 20, so 250k women.

If they, to a large degree, lose the ability to conceive, how long will that take to show up in any kind of data? It could be something like 50% are affected.

Then who's to know whether they will have a successful pregnancy.Again it will take until next Spring at the very earliest before any kind of data reflects this, and even then the sample group is low, and any other factors can be LARPed into being a reason.

This is all a convulated and speculative way of saying, there wont be any kind of smoking gun on this, beyond the anecdotal, that will appear before at the very earliest deep 2022, or the Elite's cherised date of 2023.

Raskolnikov

Sparrow
Orthodox
Well we're still only about 3- 4 months on from when 20 and 30 year olds started being widely injected with this stuff. Lets just say hypothetically, 5m women of child-bearing age in the UK population have had it.

Of that group how many would be actively attempting for a child around this very same time frame? The accidental pregnancies wouldn't show up, because if they didnt occurr, they wouldn't be 'missed'. So actively seeking a pregnancy, let's say 1 in 20, so 250k women.

If they, to a large degree, lose the ability to conceive, how long will that take to show up in any kind of data? It could be something like 50% are affected.

Then who's to know whether they will have a successful pregnancy.Again it will take until next Spring at the very earliest before any kind of data reflects this, and even then the sample group is low, and any other factors can be LARPed into being a reason.

This is all a convulated and speculative way of saying, there wont be any kind of smoking gun on this, beyond the anecdotal, that will appear before at the very earliest deep 2022, or the Elite's cherised date of 2023.
Thought so, bummer. So it's just us and Jesus Christ huh

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Catholic
This seemed like a similar analysis, at least to me.

Dr. calls this an autoimmune reaction. "His adaptive immune system has tanked... it was a toxin"

He is running bloodwork on his patients to review their immune system, shows a before and after on a recently vaxxed person.

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
This seemed like a similar analysis, at least to me.

Dr. calls this an autoimmune reaction. "His adaptive immune system has tanked... it was a toxin"

He is running bloodwork on his patients to review their immune system, shows a before and after on a recently vaxxed person.

Why is it that it's always the chiropractors that are the decent doctors out there?

Raskolnikov

Sparrow
Orthodox
Why is it that it's always the chiropractors that are the decent doctors out there?
I think because they generally get disparaged a lot they aren't as keen on being recognized by the "Scientific Community (tm)" as are many other doctors. Unfortunately that's also the reason you basically can't use them as a source against normies, even when the blood testing is the same any other medical person would run. then again, I think we're long past convincing arguments anyway at this point. it's the spirit of the Antichrist