What is up with Fox News Channel?

Jünger

Woodpecker

Lachlan, who is married to a fiery leftist, is at the helm, helped by Paul Ryan, the RINO rodent, among others on the Board.

brando

Sparrow
I would have been satisfied with the results were it not for the constant media trying to literally LARP Biden into office.

The mainstream media now is truly the enemy of the people, the enemy of law and order and our constitution. Biden is NOT the president-elect, the process is not yet done yet the media is trying to prime the minds of all Americans to "accept" their truth.

They are trying to demoralize us as a people. Fox news was the last of these grifters to lift their veils.

That little snake Chris Wallace was the first to try to stab the knife into an independent candidate by interjecting himself into the presidential debate. He represents everything wrong with the media elite: He is of average competence, mediocre intelligence and low courage. But because he is the son of famous journalist Mike Wallace, he did what every spoiled son does who would not cut it otherwise in a meritocratic system: He used his family name to get a coprorate job and further his career under his father's shadow. Him and Leslie Stahl know each other very well, and those two spoiled children of rich parents couldn't stand the idea that Trump and his citizen-centric agenda would succeed.

Fox news is infested with the media elite, it is controlled opposition. If anything, I hope that people realize that the era of corporate news has finally ended in 2020, with the reporting and the polls being not even remotely near the facts. The future lies with independent journalists such as Tim Pool, David Pakman, Crowder and co. Sure all of them are deeply partisan, but at least they are honest about it and don't have pretensions of neutrality like cnn and fox.

PillBoxer

Sparrow
How long before Hannity and Tucker leave the network for better outlet? Or until Fox drops them because they don't fit the vision.

I don't see how they survive doing a 180 on their audience like this. There's already a bunch of conservative media outlets, and if Trump commits to his own, I could see some of the better hosts abandoning ship in favor of it. There's still plenty of people that want their news with a right-leaning bent.

fokker

Pelican
How long before Hannity and Tucker leave the network for better outlet? Or until Fox drops them because they don't fit the vision.

I don't see how they survive doing a 180 on their audience like this. There's already a bunch of conservative media outlets, and if Trump commits to his own, I could see some of the better hosts abandoning ship in favor of it. There's still plenty of people that want their news with a right-leaning bent.
I'm aware Trump's retweeted content from OANN in the past, and there's this new conservative news network Newsmax that most ex-Fox viewers are flocking to.

paninaro

Kingfisher
The time is ripe for Trump to start his own channel, and bring over Hannity or Carlson along with him. Anyone know if those guys have long-term contracts with Fox? I wonder if they can easily get out of them. I bet Trump would offer them an equity stake in the new channel so that would be a great enticement to move over.

Salinger

Woodpecker
I was watching Tucker's show last night and even that seemed to change. He was saying all kind of nonsense in his monologue like how music was getting better.

Something about the writing just seemed off.

kel

Pelican
Fox News is the same as it ever was, it just so happens that deifying cultural imperialist warmongers and multinational corporations has over the past decade or so become the primary mission of the woke left because muh racism - when it used to be the primary mission of the neocon right because muh democracy - so Fox has become left by virtue of that. The orientation of the political landscape shifted underneath them, that's all.

Reactions: 911