Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member

Pendleton

Pelican

Zep

Pelican
Other Christian
That little snake Chris Wallace was the first to try to stab the knife into an independent candidate by interjecting himself into the presidential debate. He represents everything wrong with the media elite: He is of average competence, mediocre intelligence and low courage. But because he is the son of famous journalist Mike Wallace, he did what every spoiled son does who would not cut it otherwise in a meritocratic system: He used his family name to get a coprorate job and further his career under his father's shadow. Him and Leslie Stahl know each other very well, and those two spoiled children of rich parents couldn't stand the idea that Trump and his citizen-centric agenda would succeed.

Fox news is infested with the media elite, it is controlled opposition. If anything, I hope that people realize that the era of corporate news has finally ended in 2020, with the reporting and the polls being not even remotely near the facts. The future lies with independent journalists such as Tim Pool, David Pakman, Crowder and co. Sure all of them are deeply partisan, but at least they are honest about it and don't have pretensions of neutrality like cnn and fox.

"Wallace" my a**. That's a Scottish/Irish surname.

Jünger

Ostrich

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
Of course they are, and have always been, Murdoch is a Rothschild minion and a hardcore zionist, Fox has been the epitome of controlled opposition from day 1, but this piece here above is kind of striking. Look at the demonic sodomite pannelist on the right, and the hostess, a liberal vegetarian UCLA grad from Portland?!? At least with the other crypto hosts like Waters, they make an effort to pass as conservatives! Sort of like the fake blond pannelist in green, you know she's a flaming trotskyite satanist, but at least she made the effort to look vaguely conservative...

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Don't forget Fox News host Sean Hannity had Bruce Caitlyn Jenner on his program where he verbally felated he/she for the entire episode. Keith Olberman said once that he knew Sean and he is 100% an actor and believes none of what he says.

Hannity-09_00_04-PM-3.jpg

Apparently the boomertards loved it and Hannity got record ratings that day.
Or whatever, I think the whole "we know how many people watch what media" is just Jewish lies.

But any organization that calls itself "conservative" that platforms people like this (who are not even political or doing anything newsworthy) is a psyop.

"I don't care how mutilated your genitals are as long as you support tax cuts and wars against the enemies of Israel" is not a legitimate position.

Easy_C

Peacock
Don't forget Fox News host Sean Hannity had Bruce Caitlyn Jenner on his program where he verbally felated he/she for the entire episode. Keith Olberman said once that he knew Sean and he is 100% an actor and believes none of what he says.

Hannity-09_00_04-PM-3.jpg

Apparently the boomertards loved it and Hannity got record ratings that day.
Or whatever, I think the whole "we know how many people watch what media" is just Jewish lies.

But any organization that calls itself "conservative" that platforms people like this (who are not even political or doing anything newsworthy) is a psyop.

"I don't care how mutilated your genitals are as long as you support tax cuts and wars against the enemies of Israel" is not a legitimate position.

Michael Savage calls Hannity the "Wallbanger" because Hannity is a slumlord that makes a lot of his money off Section 8 housin.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
The golfer is Rush Limbaugh I take it?
Never understood the popularity of that overrated blowhard. He had a great voice for radio, and an amazing skill to speak for hours without ever coming to a point, which I think *was* the point--get Conservatives engaged with mindless Demon Rat distractions for 4 hours a day so that they won't learn what is really going on but they consider themselves "informed". (I do wonder if he privately ridiculed his listeners who would call themselves "Mega DIttos.")

Michael Savage was the only mainstream conservative radio host I could tolerate, though his real name is Michael Weiner and he is Jewish. So essentially just feeding a more intelligent listener the Kosher Sandwich. It's like how McDonalds offers you crappy chicken, if you don't care for their crappy beef or crappy fish. Just as long as you eat junk food they are happy.