What is up with Fox News Channel?

magaman

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Fox News was in on the rigged 2020 election maybe before anyone else. They called Arizona so early it was obvious they had the master script.

Tucker, too, also was forced to kiss the ring that night. I still won't listen to Tucker, he's just another lackey working for boss chew.
He also ate bugs on-screen too. He's part of the club.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I think tucker is better than any of the other folks on the tv. By far.

He shifts the overton window to the right towards populist right wing ideas. SO... he's a net positive.

IF he didnt speak toward what Americans wanted, they'd have fired him as soon as they could have... but he's just bringing too much attention/viewership to the channel.... so its kinda where we are.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
I think tucker is better than any of the other folks on the tv. By far.

He shifts the overton window to the right towards populist right wing ideas. SO... he's a net positive.

IF he didnt speak toward what Americans wanted, they'd have fired him as soon as they could have... but he's just bringing too much attention/viewership to the channel.... so its kinda where we are.

I understand that he's a quisling working within the system to help redpill normies. However, I do not know much of him is acting and how much of him truly believes in some of the garbage he espouses.

JGB

Pigeon
Orthodox
I understand that he's a quisling working within the system to help redpill normies. However, I do not know much of him is acting and how much of him truly believes in some of the garbage he espouses.
Agreed. I've also heard that he's there to drive acceptance for clown world policies. "Look there's nothing you can do about any of this so just sit there, watch me, and laugh about it!"

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I think you're being a little unfair in your criticism of him.

He's been talking about the great replacement, open borders,
We have to look at the situation holistically. Just like Rush Limbaugh, who had his faults and errors, net net the person is a cause for good.

I suppose you can call anything that isn't exactly what you think needs to be stated as controlled opposition by that logic though.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
I think you're being a little unfair in your criticism of him.

He's been talking about the great replacement, open borders,
We have to look at the situation holistically. Just like Rush Limbaugh, who had his faults and errors, net net the person is a cause for good.

I suppose you can call anything that isn't exactly what you think needs to be stated as controlled opposition by that logic though.

I guess it's more of Tucker's personality as an effeminate scholar that turns me off more than anything. I know Rush has huge flaws but I actually like the guy. Same with Alex Jones. At least I can listen to them. Tucker hides behind his degrees and veneer of politeness while telling you the 2020 election was legit, with zero muscle mass. Completely alienates me.

Easy_C

Peacock
The golfer is Rush Limbaugh I take it?
Never understood the popularity of that overrated blowhard. He had a great voice for radio, and an amazing skill to speak for hours without ever coming to a point, which I think *was* the point--get Conservatives engaged with mindless Demon Rat distractions for 4 hours a day so that they won't learn what is really going on but they consider themselves "informed". (I do wonder if he privately ridiculed his listeners who would call themselves "Mega DIttos.")

Michael Savage was the only mainstream conservative radio host I could tolerate, though his real name is Michael Weiner and he is Jewish. So essentially just feeding a more intelligent listener the Kosher Sandwich. It's like how McDonalds offers you crappy chicken, if you don't care for their crappy beef or crappy fish. Just as long as you eat junk food they are happy.

Yeah, but there does seem to be a pretty substantial difference between his type and the others. I've known a few of them around different places (like the military) and they're wired very differently because they don't have this bizarre ethnic hatred of Americans. Of course this does still create a massive blindspot where they will refuse to notice anything about how Israel influences US policy.

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
The one thing that's never been allowed was the JQ. Today you can get a lot closer to it than you could in the past. Phil Donahue got fired for just getting dangerously close to the topic. Today you can sometimes use stand-ins like "globalists, elite, international bankers, rootless cosmopolitans."

Possibly the greatest thing Rush Limbaugh ['s staff] did was Puff the Magic Negro.
Obama was only 2 presidents ago. Amazing how censored our society has become since then.

Topher

Pigeon
I guess it's more of Tucker's personality as an effeminate scholar that turns me off more than anything. I know Rush has huge flaws but I actually like the guy. Same with Alex Jones. At least I can listen to them. Tucker hides behind his degrees and veneer of politeness while telling you the 2020 election was legit, with zero muscle mass. Completely alienates me.

Do you watch tucker? He has done a ton of interviews on his show about election fraud. He is being sarcastic when he says the election was fair.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Do you watch tucker? He has done a ton of interviews on his show about election fraud. He is being sarcastic when he says the election was fair.

He says it was "unfair," but that the process was still legit. That kind of milquetoast reasoning is cowardice, but he must kiss the ring to keep his posh job.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
He says it was "unfair," but that the process was still legit. That kind of milquetoast reasoning is cowardice, but he must kiss the ring to keep his posh job.
Actually his verbiage has more recently drifted more towards acknowledging it was illegitimate . He's yet to come right out and say it was "stolen" but he has for example explicitly said "...they expect us to believe this is the same Joe Biden and Kamala Harris that received more votes than Brack Obama did ...yeah right"

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Actually his verbiage has more recently drifted more towards acknowledging it was illegitimate . He's yet to come right out and say it was "stolen" but he has for example explicitly said "...they expect us to believe this is the same Joe Biden and Kamala Harris that received more votes than Brack Obama did ...yeah right"

Better late than never, but complaining about the horses after they've run out of the barn is still extremely weash. Got better things to do with my time.