What is your vitamin/supplement routine?

Ruslan

Robin
Zenta said:
DJ-Matt said:
This is from 4chan so take it with a grain/tablet of salt (HAHA):

Did anyone try this and find any results?

I have not but my friends have. Iodie deficiency is true. The same goes for magnesium and vitamin D3. Doctors (especially in Poland) do not want you healthy. Patient healed=client lost.

I checked my D3 levels in April and it came out very low: 39 ng/ml. After 6 weeks of taking 50k I.U. every day along with magnesium, vitamine E,A and K2MK7 it rose to 255 ng/ml. I know people with levels 500+ and they feel great. I also feel much better.

Now I am taking just zinc, MSM and vitamine C. If anyone wants I could do a write up on how to take high doses of D3 safely(protocol).

Zenta

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Well I've ordered some to give it a try. I've been taking Vitamin d3 + k2 for almost a year now and it made no improvements in my life. I've also got full blood work done before and my levels are not terribly low but could be supplemented. I also stopped taking B vitiamins as they made no real improvement either.

Meadowlark

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I looked into it deeper after I couldn't find that pure kind of iodine anywhere, and doctors say hell no do not ingest that stuff it will poison you so I wouldn't do it. Just buy a vitamin with a lot in it.

HOD

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I use to take alot of vitamins and supplements, but realize most have little effect, thus I can only take the following below:

No breakfast, intermittent fasting

In the morning: ASAP
Table spoon of Turmeric juice in the morning or a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar or a glass of carrot juice, I rotate these juices weekly

After lunch or dinner, I wait 20 minutes after a meal
Zinc+Mag+Calcium from Costco
Vitamin D3 = 3 small pills from Costco

I try to eat organic eggs or fish oil once a week or more, but I think the above is more efficient and beneficial, considering cost and benefits

Flavius890

Chicken
I don't take any supplements but this how I eat every day:
In the morning, before 10am, I drink a glass of freshly squeezed juice or water with apple vinegar. I make the juice from 50% of vegetables like carrot, celery, white or red cabbage, lettuce, greens(spinach, fresh nettle leaves, carrot tops, etc.) and 50% from fruits to make it taste better. I also add some honey to it.
For breakfast, after 10am, I have 3 eggs(always), meat with vegetables(I usually eat tomato, cucumbers, peppers and salad), cheese(If I eat meat I won't eat cheese too and vice-versa) and a cop of yogurt(3,6% fat).
For lunch I have a bowl of soup, meat with vegetables and a cup of kefir(3,6% fat).
Between lunch and dinner I eat some fruits or homemade cake/muffin/pie with fruits.
For dinner I have any of the foods from breakfast or lunch and a cup of yogurt.
Between meals I sometimes drink a cup of water.
I never eat sugar, sweets, bread, processed meat(salami, ham, etc. that comes already sliced and packed in plastic) and pasteurized plain milk from supermarkets. Also I'm eating potatoes, rice, beans only occasionally and in low amounts. And finally I never fry or bake with oils from vegetables and seeds, only with animal fats.
I make my own bread, pizza, cake and muffin with flour from sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, peanuts, hazelnuts, walnuts, etc.(anything but not grains). I do it only occasionally because it takes some time and I'm doing only simple things like simple bread, apple pie, things like that.
Before eating like this I was always eating sweet cereals or bread every morning or evening, sugar and sweets between every meal and a lot of fried potatoes/potato chips for dinner. I couldn't concentrate on anything I was doing, I was having a lot of acne on my skin(face, chest, back, shoulders, like everywhere) and in the last days of me eating like this(~2 months that took me to make researches about nutrition, food, etc.) I was having low fever after every meal and dizziness(this was practically when I said that I had enough so I started to search everywhere for information) but, since I started to eat like I presented you above, now I am felling way better and more awake(I was always sleepy before), I have more energy, almost all acne disappeared(I still have some on my chest and back but my skin is way better now) and my appetite of eating increased.

Ruslan

Robin
Zenta said:
Well I've ordered some to give it a try. I've been taking Vitamin d3 + k2 for almost a year now and it made no improvements in my life. I've also got full blood work done before and my levels are not terribly low but could be supplemented. I also stopped taking B vitiamins as they made no real improvement either.

This is typical. People take 5k I.U. a day hoping it will improve anything. To raise up D3 levels one needs to take at least 10k I.U. a day. What you were taking was, most probably, maintenance dose hence not noticing any improvement.

Ruslan said:
Zenta said:
idolatry said:
DJ-Matt said:

Did you try this and see results?

I am trying it right now, 3 drops of selenium and 3 drops of iodine. Nothing noticeable yet, 5 days, every morning.

Maybe you will find this useful:

http://steppingstonesliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Guide-to-Supplementing-2015-Rev2a.pdf

Yeah cool but I want to hear personal experiences.

PixelFree

Kingfisher

[attachment=41225]

Just came across this also.

Very keen to hear peoples experiences with Iodine supplementation.

The one friend I spoke with hasn't noticed much change, however I also suffer from cold hands/feet which is supposed to be a symptom.

Anyone know of some test you can take to find out what you might be deficient in? Anyone done it? I figure it might be a good way to know what a person should be supplementing. Thanks.

Batman_

Kingfisher
The only supplements I routinely take anymore are vitamin D, b vitamins, zinc, magnesium, and melatonin. I would take fish oil but I eat plenty of salmon and seafood in general.

There are some nootropics I take sporadically such as ksm-66, phenibut, uridine, etc

Knight.of.Logos

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
Take Every Day:
- Magnesium
- Fish Oil

Taken Frequently, but not every day:
- CBD oil
- Vitamin C
- Zinc
- Taurine
- Vitamin D (I only take it in the winter, or if it has been cloudy for several days in a row)
- Rhodiola Rosea
- Iodine
- L-Tyrosine
- Whey protein powder (always grass fed)

I also dabble with the following Nootropics:
- Oxiracetam (my favorite for study)
- Phenylpiracetam (my favorite for the effects, but I don't take this one often because it is so strong)
- Noopept (I like this one, but I am debating stop taking it since I feel like there isn't that much research on it as the racetams).

LoveBug

Kingfisher
Ginger
Triphala
Acetyl l carnitine
5htp

Vitamin d
Vitamin k2
Vitamin A/Bs (liver)
Magnesium
Zinc
Vitamin c

LDN

Melatonin 10mg (I consider this a supplement, because in addition to aiding sleep it arguably has a lot of health benefits from heart disease prevention to cancer prevention)