What Next? The Road After Trump

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
2020 was not a good year. That comes to mind:

1. Armenian (maybe the most Christian nation) was sold out by their own globalist PM in a war in which they had no ally, not even their own military
  2. The cashless control-grid society that was once a conspiracy theory (despite being sourced from mainstream sources) is being pushed into the mainstream
  3. A bad case of the flu has been used to enforce often draconian policies and is the Trojan horse for a slew of globalist policies
  4. The false narrative that blacks are hunted down and killed for being black (and other narratives) were spread by the MSM without rebuttal, despite this narrative being provably false; anyone who challenged it, even from the most liberal of positions, was liable to be flushed from society forever
  5. The banning on social media has escalated, as has hard evidence that it is coordinated
  6. The election of the world's most powerful nation was seemingly openly stolen
  7. Any illusions the MSM is not the PR arm of the Democratic Party have been ended
  8. Donald Trump has fizzled out, looking like he was fresh from a 1984 reprogramming session in his concession speech
  9. The left have faced no repercussion for encouraging and assisting in months of radical-left violence; anyone who challenged this is on an island marooned from the mainstream
  10. Americans voted for a senile, old pedophile in large numbers, with the MSM covering for him every step of the way
  11. The Drudge Report has cucked or was sold to swap creatures
  12. Fox News was revealed as a Democratic front
Set against the backdrop of what has been going wrong for the past twenty years.

Expect the bad to continue. They have the momentum and the organisation, while increasingly banning and marginalising everyone who opposes them. If you take, for example, the intellectual dark web. They fancy themselves as a real centrist opposition that can convene with both sides. Last year I kept being told I was wrong with the left/mainstream trajectory. I was told to look at these few odd people talking about the radical left - as if that makes a difference. The intellectual dark web have been shut down and maligned by the MSM. Their only members in the MSM were purged. The IDW has zero organisation and zero power. As of writing there is virtually nothing allowed to directly challenge the left/mainstream. Anything that challenges exists in a vacuum, and consists of people who can generate an income for some form of dissent.

Of the good:

1. There has been solid growth in alternative media platforms like Gab and Bitchute; as well as an increased desire from privacy fro big tech
  2. Cryptocurrencies are booming, in part due to distrust in the system, offering the spectre of a financial system not controlled by our enemies
  3. Christianity's growth as an alternative to modernism, liberalism and politics is in it's infancy
  4. There is an undercurrent of normies starting to realise how insane the left is
  5. The incredible extent to which we live in a rigged game is now known
We are at the start of something that is growing. But what direction should be taken?

I only have one idea and that is - politics is unchristian.

LINUX

Ostrich
Gold Member
What's next for me is I'll be focusing on my family, surrounding myself with my own bubble of friends, and not knowing what anyone else is doing or talking about because I don't really care. When I was kid, I remember thinking of how out of touch from reality my father was, not knowing about current affairs or politics, and watching the weather channel every evening instead of MTV.

Who would have guessed at 40, I wish to be the same as him -- out of touch from reality and happy about the small things.

semilla

Sparrow
What's next for me is I'll be focusing on my family, surrounding myself with my own bubble of friends, and not knowing what anyone else is doing or talking about because I don't really care. When I was kid, I remember thinking of how out of touch from reality my father was, not knowing about current affairs or politics, and watching the weather channel every evening instead of MTV.

Who would have guessed at 40, I wish to be the same as him -- out of touch from reality and happy about the small things.
I heard of the capital being stormed when some friends showed up to a lunch barbecue yesterday. We were on a cattle ranch and a ways out of service, and they relayed the news with a lot of shock and concern. Some saying “this could be the end of the country”.
I was pleased to just look out over the pastures and think to myself “so what? Things look good from here”.

I’m really aiming to carry that feeling into the rest of my life. Best of luck to those who choose to parse through the details of such a corrupted system.

Last edited:

Thomas More

Hummingbird
The system is designed to turn us all into debt and tax slaves. However, if you see how the game is rigged, you can avoid debt, or only use it strategically for income producing assets. You can build moderate wealth, and create a comfortable home for yourself, with a good vehicle and money for travel and other nice things. Don't waste money on bling, but have enough to afford good ribeye steaks, and a visit to tour the Louvre.

Avoid a career that puts you in a globohomo corporation, subject to tranny SJWs in the HR department.

This is doable. There are people who keep their heads down and avoid the debt traps laid for them. Even in past civilizational collapses, there have always been people who avoided the insanity of the collapse, and built a resilient life for themselves and their families, the kind of life that their children could follow in their footsteps.

You all can do this too. Some will try this, and the SJWs will come for them anyway. It's not risk free. However, it's doable, and the odds are good if you see how to keep your head down and play to win in the current circumstances

Blade Runner

Pelican
It should be interesting to see how much, or little, these nutty Democrats can do. They only have 2 years and they've blown it before. Trump can absolutely Andy Jackson this mess and circle the wagons. Perhaps he won't - I don't know. But there is always hope - first in God where it rightly should be- but also when we know the story: chaos producers always get thrown under the bus, in the end, by the Devil.

kruger41

Sparrow
It should be interesting to see how much, or little, these nutty Democrats can do. They only have 2 years and they've blown it before. Trump can absolutely Andy Jackson this mess and circle the wagons. Perhaps he won't - I don't know. But there is always hope - first in God where it rightly should be- but also when we know the story: chaos producers always get thrown under the bus, in the end, by the Devil.
My money is on them going full bore. In their echo chambers, they think they have a mandate.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
For a start, stop voting:

What belongs to Caesar is your body and worldly goods; what belongs to God is your soul. The name 'Caesar' can be generalised to the centre of political power, as opposed to that of religious authority. As for how one would go about rendering one's soul to Caesar, presumably it would involve a religion and a ritual based on political power. These, I would suggest, are precisely what democracy and voting have become in the modern West. If the people were really sovereign, then things would be different; but this is not so, ergo the belief in popular sovereignty amounts to a religious cult of power.

35a.jpg

Guriko

Kingfisher
Gold Member
First of all: I love you guys and may God bless you.

Now for myself I think I'll take a break from worldly problems and this forum for a couple of weeks to get my bearings together.

I confess that despite not being an American I was invested into this election because when America sneezes the rest of the world catches a cold (ha-ha, ironic).

What transpired on the November 3rd which culminated on January the 6th made my soul sink, can't say otherwise.

Every institution which held a duty to preserve the (supposed) integrity of American democracy (in my eyes America ceased to be a constitutional republic a long time ago) failed in a spectacular manner. Or worse, aided in its fall: from the courts with it's supposed no standing to Pence receiving his gold coin as a ticket to whatever grotto is fancy these days.

And yet God moves in strange ways - when Trump entered the stage in 2015 nobody truly gave him a realistic chance at winning the presidency and here we are in 2021 when nobody gave Biden a(n) (honest) chance.

Going forward I'll be working on extracting myself from BigTech as much as possible and becoming independent (shelter, food, water etc.) within my local community in which I'll try to forge lasting bonds.

My grandmother lived through world wars, fascist and antifascist revolutions, got kicked out of school due to her faith, came back, made it, changed multiple countries, currencies and... she's still smiling, taking every day as is.

I think we're shortchanging ourselves - humans are made to endure suffering.

Maybe we've had it too good for too long and have forgotten our ways - maybe this is a reminder on where we are and with what purpose.

We're a much stronger than we think and they much weaker. For the first time the curtain has been lifted and we've had a glimpse of their rituals - morbid, but funny.

I wonder how it'd look like without the internet, independent citizen journalists and such - we'd probably be fighting in a war somewhere for something. When Biden invades another country in the name of some ideal - it'll be interesting to watch where he'll get the bodies necessary to fight their battles - or maybe they will go full drone.

'I curse you by making you live in interesting times,' is a phrase I've come to understand - but, I'll come through, we'll come through, together with Christ's and God's love.

Watch yourself guys, don't get sucked into something stupid, because while they let ANTIFA go with burning down half the cities, the patriots will probably be facing maximal jail time without bail in a supermax of some kind - and it doesn't look like Trump is going to help them. It was my fault, for putting eventual salvation in the hands of Man - should've and have put it now in Christ and God.

In time there may come another figure like Trump working under Gods guide - I don't know. What I know is that we are flawed, but made perfect with our faith.

Had to get this out of my chest - it's been... a rough couple of months.

Take care and God bless.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
2020 was not a good year. That comes to mind:

1. Armenian (maybe the most Christian nation) was sold out by their own globalist PM in a war in which they had no ally, not even their own military
  2. The cashless control-grid society that was once a conspiracy theory (despite being sourced from mainstream sources) is being pushed into the mainstream
  3. A bad case of the flu has been used to enforce often draconian policies and is the Trojan horse for a slew of globalist policies
  4. The false narrative that blacks are hunted down and killed for being black (and other narratives) were spread by the MSM without rebuttal, despite this narrative being provably false; anyone who challenged it, even from the most liberal of positions, was liable to be flushed from society forever
  5. The banning on social media has escalated, as has hard evidence that it is coordinated
  6. The election of the world's most powerful nation was seemingly openly stolen
  7. Any illusions the MSM is not the PR arm of the Democratic Party have been ended
  8. Donald Trump has fizzled out, looking like he was fresh from a 1984 reprogramming session in his concession speech
  9. The left have faced no repercussion for encouraging and assisting in months of radical-left violence; anyone who challenged this is on an island marooned from the mainstream
  10. Americans voted for a senile, old pedophile in large numbers, with the MSM covering for him every step of the way
  11. The Drudge Report has cucked or was sold to swap creatures
  12. Fox News was revealed as a Democratic front
Set against the backdrop of what has been going wrong for the past twenty years.

Expect the bad to continue. They have the momentum and the organisation, while increasingly banning and marginalising everyone who opposes them. If you take, for example, the intellectual dark web. They fancy themselves as a real centrist opposition that can convene with both sides. Last year I kept being told I was wrong with the left/mainstream trajectory. I was told to look at these few odd people talking about the radical left - as if that makes a difference. The intellectual dark web have been shut down and maligned by the MSM. Their only members in the MSM were purged. The IDW has zero organisation and zero power. As of writing there is virtually nothing allowed to directly challenge the left/mainstream. Anything that challenges exists in a vacuum, and consists of people who can generate an income for some form of dissent.

Of the good:

1. There has been solid growth in alternative media platforms like Gab and Bitchute; as well as an increased desire from privacy fro big tech
  2. Cryptocurrencies are booming, in part due to distrust in the system, offering the spectre of a financial system not controlled by our enemies
  3. Christianity's growth as an alternative to modernism, liberalism and politics is in it's infancy
  4. There is an undercurrent of normies starting to realise how insane the left is
  5. The incredible extent to which we live in a rigged game is now known
We are at the start of something that is growing. But what direction should be taken?

I only have one idea and that is - politics is unchristian.

To be fair I would put #7 on the good list. The MSM didn't become far-left propagandists last year, they were just exposed as such to more people than ever before. That's a good thing (and ties in to #4/5 on your good list).

Johnnyvee

Pelican
1. A summer of extreme decadence! I`m talking partying, casual sex, alcohol, drugs, gay and tranny festivals etc. and everything else unholy under the sun This will be the "reward" for getting rid of Trump and electing the globalist/elitist favourite candidate. I think that post vaccinations we will see this coming. But it could potentially also be one more year until that happens. I think it will be this summer though.

2. The left and the media will turn on Joe Biden and start the process of undermining and criticizing him in order to set up the eventual Kamala presidency that they are really wishing for. Biden will probably hold back somewhat (to the extent that he still is aware of his actions) on the radical left fraction of the Dems and their crazy demands and policies. But the agenda will still progress forward, and Harris is the next logical step from here. It`s a good chance that he will keel over and die of natural causes during his first period, but I think that they will start to make life hard for him quite soon no matter what.

3. Universal basic income, in some states at least, and ensuing quantitative easing and massive stimulus packages. This will in time set up the hyperinflation scenario (probably, some other alternatives as well) and the much talked about collapse of the dollar. I think that this will take some time still, and it might be decades away, but it seems hard to avoid this faith eventually. This could be a saviour in disguise though, as the rise of maybe bitcoin or whatever payment system, and just the effects of this happening could bring about a real and lasting change for the better in the end.

8ball

Kingfisher
1. The great republican war possibly resulting in a new party and the destruction of the duopoly.

2. Infrastructure bill, bailout of big cities, at least 2 more direct payments. Green tech soar even more

3. Relaxing all restrictions on h1bs, L1 and student visas. Refugee admissions over 200k a year, this time African. Immigration bill would require 10 repub senators, 50/50 chance it happens.

4. First increase in taxes, capital gains of 28% and a 2% income increase for wealthy. Public company set up for
Obama care.

5. leftist angry with new administration due to not doing enough and protecting the rich. The beginning of the dem divide.

6. Google and facebook anti trust suits amount to only a few billion$ fines. Everyone angry on all sides.

7. Rise of china continues, chinese company to purchase more successful US startups and at least 1 major hollywood studio. China nabs 2 islands off the coast of Tawain, US response is weak.

8. Gold and Crypto at all time high, possibly tripples due to inflation and de-dollarization from China-Russia-Turkey-EU. Sanction capabilities of the US are almost nullified.

9. Us new foreign policy to “be nice” to allies will allow for EU, Canada, Mexico etc to make deals with China and openly participate in the China 1 trillion$ silk road plan.

10. BLM activity toned down until the next election in order to fight off leftist primary challengers.

11. e-commerce, subscription streaming services and all the temporary wfh bubbles are here to stay after the shutdown with brick & mortar, movie theaters and malls escalating their decline.

12. augmented reality growth, % of young men plugged hits 25-30%. Virtual gf, order in drone deliveries, game industry is transformed.

13. Decline in sports viewership continues as political messaging escalates.

14. democratization of online platforms and rise in forums. Increase in americans purchasing chinese phones and using new chinese/russian platforms to avoid US censorship.