What Next? The Road After Trump

aynrus

Kingfisher
Physical gold is extremely problematic for people who plan relocation outside of the regime especially.
Normally, gold requires insurance and storage expenses/having reliable handler to store it.
Safe transport across the borders and within the coutnry.
In US airports TSA can grab it via civil forfeiture (not TSA itself but they can bring the right cop), overseas...you can get tracked from the airport by the anonymous guys with the guns, everything is scanned now they call call the tip to whatever cartel.
Storing it at home is a recipe for big trouble, in SHTF scenario especially...many people outside the States had to die due to storing gold.
Plus, US already prohibited US citizens from owning gold earlier....

E-gold (ETFs) ....I think there got about the same risks as fiat, plus extra added risk due to being an ETF, no?

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
You can also just buy a bunch of Monero/Bitcoin/USDC and transfer it to a micro sd drive. Save it somewhere.

Just as technology allowed for off shored banking in the 80s on a massive scale, technology allows for a decentralized financial system.

Mr Gibbs

Woodpecker

bit more meta of a tweet, but how many people started to get a stronger sense of right and wrong under the Trump admin? I mean there was a lot of former degenerates who started to return to some sort of sense of tradition because the insanity in the world was bubbling to the surface and there was only one place to look for answers and that was to the past and infinitely more intelligent people who saw it all coming a mile away. Yet as Biden prepares to take office I think those who've looked to find meaning in faith, family and folk are going to start becoming luddites and yet sometimes a tweet with a few words can encapsulate where we're at and where we're going. Try as we might to escape modernity, post modernity, satan, degeneracy... call it whatever you want, it will rear its ugly head even when you've done everything to avoid and destroy it.

Easy_C

Peacock
For me the answer looks like emigration. It’s going to be crucial to be out of the way of the initial crackdown as things could get very violent with the gun grab. It will probably better to return as the hysteria about “white terrorism” slows down over time and if not then you made the right decision anyway. I’m looking into options of places that give a long WFH Visa. Mexico will let you stay up to 4 years and there’s some remote areas that could work. Dubai lets you stay a year to start with (but that seems to go longer sometimes) and seems to still be serving its purpose as a rich people hub. Furthermore the “oppression” that Dubai enforces on is heavily skewed towards enforcing conservative social norms and is less oppressive at this point than the direction the Biden regime is headed.

*Cross post from election thread since I don't want this to get lost in said thread for people who can't keep up with every page*

Just my opinion but Trump clearly means well but is overwhelmingly incompetent in dealing with the situation and has been from the beginning. The amount of unforced errors is simply unforgivable if doing a brutally honest assessment of his actions as a political figure.

Despite this incompetency and his relative moderate views however, much of the world has treated him like Hitler Jr which is crazy. That said, I have little interest in hearing from him post Jan 20th unless he pulls some 11th hour save between now and the 20th. He had his shot and the MAGA crowd needs a more cunning leader who really knows how to play the game going forward. He did good in exposing the rot but we now need someone ASAP to DEAL with the rot effectively.

Right now, I'm seeing many left wing types foaming at the mouth like rabid dogs ready to basically genocide anyone who so much as thinks or has thought in the past a MAGA viewpoint. The digital gulags are already in full swing and it probably won't be long before that is taken to the physical realm in some capacity.

If Biden is sworn in, I think the immediate moves need to be (and should be done right now in fact):

1) Mass amounts of people unsubscribing from the GOP.

2) Everyone getting there communications secured and protected as possible.

3) People shifting their USD based resources into crypto/gold/other currency.

4) Advocating for "peaceful separation" along red vs blue county lines and/or states.

Direct violence must be avoided at all cost and never even hinted, advocated, or implied as desirable. That's plays right into the trap from what I can tell and they already have turned a few broken windows and a several hour rowdy occupation in the capitol into a 9/11 type of event. Absolute bonkers when compared to the anarchy this summer but oh well at this point. Pointing out double standards to the ruling class is like talking to the wall; completely useless and a waste of energy at this stage. Unfortunately, the ruling class will have the upper hand with Biden in power and unforced errors by MAGA country will be met with severe punishment and/or total destruction. We are getting a taste of it right now with the mass deplatforming obviously.

Based on current public information and my simple opinion, it looks like the capitol "attack" was a false flag that went sideways. Bombs found but the protesters got inside so they couldn't denote bombs without a whole lot of questions getting asked that would have destroyed the narrative they are shoving down people's throats right now (MAGA = sedition/terrorist). Can't blame MAGA protesters if all the deaths were normie MAGA types. They can memory hole Ashli Babbit as a one off accidental shooting or a protester that breached a secured line but not if 50-100 plus MAGA folks were killed in a bombing by a suppose MAGA person or faction.

I know everyone is mad and/or sad as hell right now and that "peaceful" separation is not likely feasible (it can be done though - Czechoslovakia proved it) but I personally think that's the right approach to take going forward since it gives the MAGA crowd the high ground and keeps the heat to a relative minimum. Something akin to the TEXIT movement (Texas independence) needs to be replicated on a larger scale across the entire red zone (i.e. around 75% of USA land mass) throughout the USA. Terms are negotiable but the current circumstances are not sustainable and something drastic must done soon to avoid a real deal violent conflict. The system at the national level is completely broken beyond repair and anything outside of a full decoupling is just putting a band-aid on a gunshot wound at this point.

Finally, something that gets lost in all the recent drama is that what we are experiencing now was ALWAYS coming down the pipe unless Trump or someone else reserved trend big time. Demographics alone would have led to full DEM control by the end of the decade in all likelihood. This cycle, it was once solid red Georgia being a battleground. The next cycle, it could be Texas; especially in the likely post-mass amnesty world. Nearly all red states are becoming increasingly purple and the few that are solid red like Wyoming are so low population that it would just take a cough of Californians or foreign refugees to make it blue overnight. Since states have no legal mechanism to deny entry to Californians or New Yorkers and we live in a COVID remote work world now, the odds of rapid red state takeovers are higher than ever before.

In my humble opinion: separation is the only answer to stop the negative trend, regain autonomy over our lives, and prevent any further damage to whatever strongholds the red team has left. The longer the delay after Jan 20th, the more painful and difficult the process will be.

As for action to take:: the recent post-election voter fraud fight has exposed a lot of establishment trash within the state/local governments and so if you wanna do something productive, find the good local/state reps who called out the fraud and start asking them about referendums on independence or something along those lines. It won't be long before some of those local/state reps get "voted" out and political options at even the non-federal level become impossible to work with. If we get to that stage, well... eat your wheaties and say your prayers cause it's probably time to abandon ship at that point.

Tough times ahead but there is hope.

Fall down seven times; stand up eight.

Stay safe gentlemen.

aynrus

Kingfisher
For me the answer looks like emigration. It’s going to be crucial to be out of the way of the initial crackdown as things could get very violent with the gun grab. It will probably better to return as the hysteria about “white terrorism” slows down over time and if not then you made the right decision anyway. I’m looking into options of places that give a long WFH Visa. Mexico will let you stay up to 4 years and there’s some remote areas that could work. Dubai lets you stay a year to start with (but that seems to go longer sometimes) and seems to still be serving its purpose as a rich people hub. Furthermore the “oppression” that Dubai enforces on is heavily skewed towards enforcing conservative social norms and is less oppressive at this point than the direction the Biden regime is headed.
I'd be concerned with fate of long-term visas considering what's going on...would rather look for permanent residency (unless I use my 2nd citizenship).
Also, might be extra vaccine requirements to stay in these countries and extra enforcement on "foreigners".
Seems like the world will be separated into parts for peasants and "1st world people". Latter would probably be subject to more draconian rules, just look at the UK, or what's been done to foreigners in countries like Thailand.

Blade Runner

Pelican
The gun grab concern isn't for quite a while my man. It just can't be enforced any time soon. And what happens before then? Economic crisis and possibly war, I'm guessing.

Castelnau

Kingfisher
After my wife shared with me some cuckservatives from The Blaze arguing for the 1000th time that "violence solves nothing" and "free market will fix this" while studiously avoiding mentioning any real solutions, we had a discussion on what those real solutions might actually look like. We came up with the following:

1. Civil disobedience

It worked to bring down the British Empire in India, it worked to change the Civil Rights, and it can work in 2021 USA as well. It can consist of any massive or symbolic act of disobedience. Some examples:
  • A massive campaign where citizens refuse to pay federal income taxes
  • Clerks refusing to perform gay marriages
  • Sheriffs refusing to carry out anti-gun laws
  • State officials refusing to implement federal laws on tariffs or green new deal
The federal government can arrest 1 person for not paying the federal income tax, sure, but could it arrest 1, 10 or 100 million?

2. BOYCOTT all enemy corporations

Creating a new Parler, new PayPal and new Facebook might all be useful and good, but they and the free market will not provide any relief. The free market has been failing at this task for decades, and it's not going to suddenly improve. Instead, what is needed is a hard boycott of all things hostile to the people:
  • Deleting their Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, YouTube, Gmail and other Google accounts
  • Switching to a browser that's not Chrome or Mozilla and a search engine that isn't Google
  • Refusing to buy anything from Amazon at all
  • Refusing to use buy any product whatsoever from a woke corporation
Yes, this might cramp your lifestyle and drop you back to the stone age of 90s where you exchanged music on burned CDs and bought movies by sending cash in envelopes, but nothing other than a hard boycott will ever bring down the globohomo corporations. The free market does not cut it.

3. Check out of all hostile society and entertainment

It is absolutely baffling to me that the NFL, NBA and MLB have dropped only 20% or so, and even that has been due to lukewarm reasoning like "oh well, they disrespected the flag" or "SJW propaganda is ruining the mood of the game", followed by slavish attitudes implying that you would return to watching games if only those things were fixed.

NO! Enough is enough! Stop gracing these abominations with your time and money, and stop it for the right reason: because they hate you and wish you dead.

Same applies to videogames, movies, series, charity, hobbies, NGOs etc. - if it has participated in SJW activities, i.e. expressed a desire to place you in a concentration camp and starve you to death - STOP glorifying it with your attention!

4. Get tough with your local politicians and pundits

It is no longer enough to tacitly support cucks who are right on 2 things and wrong on 8, or pundits who write "based" replies on social media but simultaneously stab you in the back when it comes to importing legal immigrants or defending Big Tech. We must no longer tolerate cuckservatives who would ban all illegal immigration but would gladly involve USA in endless middle-eastern wars.

Enough is enough. Either a politician is good and works to the benefit of the American people, or they don't. There is NO middle ground.

5. Accept that there are worse things in life than poverty and low status

All of the above might have the unpleasant result of making you a pariah and cramping your lifestyle, but generations of "minorities" have survived on welfare, manual labor and black market, and are still alive and no worse for the wear. Do not concern yourself with keeping those few thousand YouTube subscribers if it means selling your soul to the devil, for it will come back to bite you, as it already did to many people.

The only true poverty is spiritual poverty.
---------------------------------------
6. Armed resistance

If all of the above things fail or are met with extreme violent oppression from the government, then you have the moral mandate to take up your guns and start armed resistance - and much bigger chances of success now with LARP-ing about civil war on Parler.
Repost from election thread.

Jünger

Ostrich

Full political dissolution is unlikely prior to the breaking of the US dollar, but decentralization can begin in a thousand different ways before that. As far as “plan from there” goes, what is the better approach? We’re perilously close to what could be the beginning of an American Thirty Years’ War that will leave everyone worse off for the wear.

I may be alone in saying this, but I can’t grasp why anyone would put a significant portion of their net worth into crypto. The price is based on nothing beyond what someone else is willing to pay for it. BTC could be $5,000, or $10,000, or $20,000, or $5, and nothing about BTC would have actually changed. You have no idea, and no way of knowing, what your money is going to be worth the following week, month, or year if you put it into crypto. A couple grand maybe to see what happens, sure. But if you put your life savings into an electronic “asset” then you’re gambling your entire life on it.

Blade Runner

Pelican
I may be alone in saying this, but I can’t grasp why anyone would put a significant portion of their net worth into crypto. The price is based on nothing beyond what someone else is willing to pay for it. BTC could be $5,000, or $10,000, or $20,000, or $5, and nothing about BTC would have actually changed.
I'm not recommending anything about portfolio allocation (though I have my own thoughts) but everything in the world is based on whatever someone else is willing to pay for it, MW. You are incorrect about nothing about BTC changing, beyond the fact that in reality it is other things that might go up in value (many more, let's say gold for now) that don't actually change.

You have no idea, and no way of knowing, what your money is going to be worth the following week, month, or year if you put it into crypto. A couple grand maybe to see what happens, sure. But if you put your life savings into an electronic “asset” then you’re gambling your entire life on it.
I have a way of knowing. No, don't put your life savings - unless you are comfortable with that. If you go all in on anything in life you are "gambling your entire life on it" by the way.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
I've thought about this, and I think I have a plan, or really it is the same plan as I have used from living in a blue city for the past 4 decades.

If you are going to stay in the west: Be a chameleon.

Last summer during the George Floyd riots, one of my neighbors asked if I wanted a black lives matter sign for my window. My answer was "hell yes, I'm on the first floor:" Not that any true rioter even cares about Floyd, ("George who?") when they are out breaking and entering, but it can't hurt.

That sign is still there even though most of my leftist neighbors took theirs down and forgot about BLM. The point is, live your life with good values and raise your kids and your wives with good values but do what you have to do to survive and thrive in the Covid/BLM/Biden era. I like living in a city and so I do what I must.

Trump basically bought us 4 years to get our act together and prepare for the civil war, which may or may not turn hot. If you live out in the country, or a rural area of the deep south for instance, you still don't want to draw unwanted attention to yourself. Just this month people are getting deplaned and put on the no fly list for wearing Trump shirts while on a plane back from DC, the purge is already starting, just no need to put a lightning rod on your house or on your life.

For the guys who have escaped to south America, or Eastern Europe or Asia, much respect and good luck with your lives in your new countries. I like in in the USA and even like it in deep blue cities. It's my home and I'm not leaving, but I am going to take precautions not to get locked up for wrongthink, as well. Make no mistake, civil war is here, it's arguably as hot as it will get(riots in in the cities, fake/fixed elections, imprisonment/depersoning/of conservative figures etc). Blend in. Or make your escape plan and flee. Those are your choices.

typtre

Robin
If you are going to stay in the west: Be a chameleon.

Last summer during the George Floyd riots, one of my neighbors asked if I wanted a black lives matter sign for my window. My answer was "hell yes, I'm on the first floor:" Not that any true rioter even cares about Floyd, ("George who?") when they are out breaking and entering, but it can't hurt.

That sign is still there even though most of my leftist neighbors took theirs down and forgot about BLM.
To avoid an imminent threat of property damage, sure.
But this is not being a chameleon. You are not blending in. You have dressed yourself in the uniform of the Party. The uniform is not yet mandated so there is no reason to wear it and send the wrong signal to your (potential) friends and allies.