What to do if a girl won't take it offline

fmman

Robin
Guys- Briefly. Got chatting to a girl on Facebook messaging, it was her that contracted me. Had 30 mins of enjoyable chat. I hate FB chat - and they say always get them onto a phone ASAP, so gave my mobile for texting/whatsapp later. She has later decided that she doesn't want to do that and prefers to stick to FB messaging for now.

What is the usual magic alpha advice for this situation of private number chat rejection?
Be cool with it - and carry on with FB
Leave it - not even reply? Or something else?

Alphas don't do online.
I will mirror what this man said. I understand its difficult to meet people in this day and age, and there's not necessarily anything wrong with meeting someone online. But, that being sing, if she's unwilling to move forward just move on bro. If she's rejecting your advances this early, you are only setting yourself up for more rejection in the future.

Find a girl in real life and base that relationship off of real-life conversations. It's so much more enjoyable and rewarding to have real life conversations. In addition, its far easier to pick up on body language, how much you actually are attracted to her, and how compatible the two of you are in real life.

Be a winner and do it old-school. Online is for people without a real life.

fmman

Robin
In the UK we are confined to our houses. If we do go out, we are stopped by police and if we do not, "have a reasonable excuse" for being outside then we will be arrested and fined for breaking Corona Virus regulations. Excuses include grocery shopping and walking for exercise, but these journeys must be local to your house. Under this situation you can't find a girl in real life! Even if you did somehow manage in the supermarket to get a girls number, you are not allowed to meet her or anyone outside your household, let alone becoming within 6 feet away.

While I agree with the sentiments of in person vs online, that is not an option right now. That is not what I asked, alpha's have at times ended up in communication that was online or was at some time online regardless of if it actually started online or offline.

That's where I am right now. I was not looking to get into it, as I say the girl made the move. She wants to chat but then does not want to use my number. So far, yes, I have done nothing. With limited options right now I could just go with it, at her pace. She seems to want to be in the driving seat here, or maybe it's a shit test already.

In the UK we are confined to our houses. If we do go out, we are stopped by police and if we do not, "have a reasonable excuse" for being outside then we will be arrested and fined for breaking Corona Virus regulations. Excuses include grocery shopping and walking for exercise, but these journeys must be local to your house. Under this situation you can't find a girl in real life! Even if you did somehow manage in the supermarket to get a girls number, you are not allowed to meet her or anyone outside your household, let alone becoming within 6 feet away.
Even in the UK countryside? If not, move into the UK countryside. If it's there too, I would suggest leaving the UK. It's an awful place to live as is.

Waverer

Robin
In the UK we are confined to our houses. If we do go out, we are stopped by police and if we do not, "have a reasonable excuse" for being outside then we will be arrested and fined for breaking Corona Virus regulations. Excuses include grocery shopping and walking for exercise, but these journeys must be local to your house. Under this situation you can't find a girl in real life!
I would wait until things open up and meet girls in real life rather than pissing about on Facebook. 10 million vulnerable people have already been vaccinated so it may be pretty soon.

I have consistently got positive comments from women on dating apps who like that I try to arrange a date right away rather than spend ages chatting on the app. Women find it boring and unromantic too.

While I agree with the sentiments of in person vs online, that is not an option right now. That is not what I asked, alpha's have at times ended up in communication that was online or was at some time online regardless of if it actually started online or offline.

That's where I am right now. I was not looking to get into it, as I say the girl made the move. She wants to chat but then does not want to use my number. So far, yes, I have done nothing. With limited options right now I could just go with it, at her pace. She seems to want to be in the driving seat here, or maybe it's a shit test already.

Holy shit... I didn't realize it had got that bad. I thought as long as you were in running kit no-one would really care, and if you got stopped by the gestapo, you could just say you were exercising.

I guess that would give the chavs a free pass though?

I was also thinking I could just wear a 'scream' mask, and carry a laminated copy of the law/definition of face-covering, ending with "Nice Try You Jumped-Up, Fancy-Dress-Wearing, Stasi-Wannabe POS".

Bad idea in Blighty right now?

fmman

Robin
Man arrested while out giving soup to homeless people.
Many more videos around. In Scotland a woman was arrested in her own home because the neighbours phoned the Police to say they had a visitor in the house. You are not allowed to have any visitors to your house or to visit any other household. It turned out that the 'visitor' was her daughter who had come home from hospital.
Bascially the UK is now like a fascist dictatorship. Covid 1984

In Scotland a woman was arrested in her own home because the neighbours phoned the Police to say they had a visitor in the house. You are not allowed to have any visitors to your house or to visit any other household. It turned out that the 'visitor' was her daughter who had come home from hospital.
Bascially the UK is now like a fascist dictatorship. Covid 1984
bruh get out of there

kel

Ostrich
Ice her, if nothing else. You've said you don't like FB chat (to her), so she can't expect you to be on FB chatting to her on her schedule.

I'm inclined to think she's kind of a time waster, though, or was going through a manic period and then cooled off.

If you do continue the convo, you've gotta pick on her about the phone thing. In a playful way - accuse her of being some tin foil hat wearer who thinks you're out to get her or something.

jonNorth

Sparrow
You could try snapchat. Phone number has become the most intimate form of communication, I wouldn't worry about it right now. "I just tried to send you a snap" "But you don't have my snap?" May not always work but it has worked before lol

Red Wings

Pigeon
You could try snapchat. Phone number has become the most intimate form of communication, I wouldn't worry about it right now. "I just tried to send you a snap" "But you don't have my snap?" May not always work but it has worked before lol
Phone number being intimate is why you should ask for it instead of a girl’s social media when getting her contact information. If a girl is actually into you she will give you her phone number. If a girl won’t give me her number and offers her Instagram I don’t waste my time.