What vaccines to give your children?

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
I'm a little hesitant to accept this line of thinking because that would seem to rule out all forms of medicine or other technology.
You omitted the previous sentence. Any 'medicine' or technology that makes you partake in a human sacrifice is anathema and should be ruled out.

Harrington

Chicken
Orthodox
Thanks all for your comments.

I've heard basically that the whooping cough is very risky for infants and that's why they even try to vaccinate the mother while they're in the womb (my wife declined the shot). How do you feel about it? 4 definitely seems like a lot for sure.

Yeah, my wife got the shot immediately after she gave birth, but was still in the hospital. My understanding is this provides some second-hand immunity through breastfeeding. We felt like this was a balanced approach that avoided 1.) vaccinating my pregnant wife and/or 2.) giving my daughter Dtap. She is probably not 100% safe from pertussis, but this is a risk we've decided to take. When the pediatricians begin with the fearmongering just remember that you have to sign away any liability for both the doctor AND the pharmaceutical company before they give your kid an injection. I'd rather make lifestyle changes to minimize exposure, but opinions will vary.

I have a new baby being born soon, and I really need some input on what vaccines (if any) should be administered to him. I know the doctors have a quite aggressive schedule that they will push and I want to be prepared.

Personally I never even thought about vaccines before the last year and a half. I had all my shots when I was a kid and I got my first kid every shot that the doctors recommended. Now my trust in the medical establishment is significantly eroded, but I don't want to go off the deep end and potentially put my kid at risk for something by not vaccinating them. I know COVID is not a risk for children but other diseases are.

So I'm looking for advice from other parents and helpful research links. I am already familiar with the "children's health defense" website.
None, no child's immune system is even developed until they are usually past 6 months of age. All vaccines are poison anyways. A good friend of mine has had both of his kids in a natural birth at home where no meddling nurses are fumbling around. If they stick your baby, your child will become autistic or develop handicaps early on in life, barring SIDS which is rarer but has happened. There are ways to booster the growth and development of the infant's immune system but let your child decide for himself/herself about getting injected with poison when he/she is an adult and capable of making informed-rational decisions on his/her own. If your wife gives birth in a hospital, bring someone with you who will watch the nurses carefully. The second you turn your back they'll be sticking your child with poison. Maybe start talking to people who have delivered a natural birth to get some other ideas fomenting about how the life of your child will start?

MtnMan

Kingfisher
I have given none to my two year old and am very happy with that decision. None planned in the future.

The diseases that the doctors claim to be trying to save your child from were only a substantial threat during a time when people were living in horrid conditions, with terrible nutrition, no indoor plumbing in cities, contaminated water, working 16 hours a day, even children. Those diseases decreased exponentially after the early industrial revolution conditions got better. Vaccines were all introduced after the death from these diseases dropped to near zero, but they receive the credit.

The whole thing is a sham, and pure evil.

I would even recommend a hiring a doula, if this is your first kid and you are having it in the hospital. There is going to be so much going on, if you aren’t in the medical field it’s hard to keep track of what they are doing to your baby. You can tell a doula what you are willing to do and not, and they will watch the staff like a hawk to make sure your wishes are honored. They know exactly how to handle paperwork and hospital staff. To me she was worth every dime and then some. When my wife didn’t get what she needed, she knew who to raise hell with, even after she left the hospital and we were still there recovering, all I had to do was call her and problem was solved.
One thing I learned is they put an antibiotic ointment in the babies eyes as soon as it is born, the only thing that is for is to prevent the mother from passing a bacterial STD to the baby during birth...so for most people it’s an unnecessary risk to the baby. She had a client that was blind in one eye because she was allergic to the antibiotic when they applied it when she was born, and the doc didn’t apply to the other eye because she had an immediate reaction.

MtnMan

Kingfisher
I second the doula, totally worth the investment. We had one for our first in the hospital birth. Our second is planned to be born at home and that same doula will be our midwife at home.

I refused the antibiotic ointment and the vitamin K shot. These are unnecessary interventions IMHO. My wife wanted to do vitamin K still, so we did an oral vitamin K drop once a week for the first four weeks. I think it was unnecessary, but my wife needed to be appeased and I felt the risk from the oral drop was much less than a shot.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Assuming my future wife has no complications or abnormalities, I plan on opting for a home birth, or for birthing at a place like The Farm Community in Tennessee. A cold, inhumane hospital room is no place to celebrate the birth of new life. Plus no one will be pushing vaccines on you. Literally thousands of women give birth every day, and have throughout history, as have all animals, without the aid of doctors.

It's true that dying in childbirth was a more common thing in the past, which is why it's good to use a service like the above, instead of just relying on the baby to naturally come on its own. They have an extremely qualified staff and have arrangements to get medical care promptly at a hospital if it is needed. There are cabins nearby you can rent... it sounds like a lovely way to welcome a child into the world!

Our first was born in the hospital (6 years ago now), although my wife had her naturally. It was a conflict with the personnel since we did not allow any jabs, etc.

16 months later, our second was born with the help of a midwife at a birthing center. Much more peaceful, respectful and welcoming setting. No questioning us over jabs or anything else, and at about 1/3 of the price. The midwife had decades of experience and many references, several of whom we contacted and spoke to.

Would do it again, without hesitation.

To answer the op's question, our kids are not vaxxed, none. We knew we would home school, so the school requirements were out of the way. On the rare occasion we've had to take them to a doctor, we've ran into some resistance and a couple of Karens trying to lecture us. The key with that is shut it down, quickly, yet as respectfully as us reasonable. Don't argue with these folks, as they will not be convinced, just tell them it's settled and you will not discuss it further.

Last edited:

Solitarius

Sparrow
All "vaccines" will almost certainly contain a component which will render those who have received them susceptible to mind control. Dr. Jose Delgado was able to do amazing things in the 1970's; by means of implanted electrodes he caused a charging bull to stop in his tracks & meekly walk away. In another experiment he made a perfectly calm cat go berserk & attack everything in sight. One can only imagine what they can do now. I doubt surgically implanted electrodes are any longer necessary. "Nanobots" as they're called could be injected into "vaccine" recipients which would then assemble in the target's brain whatever those who run things deem necessary. If the target were still somehow useful they could assemble something like a new & improved set of electrodes which would be used to reduce the target to being an automaton. If the target were to be considered better off disposed of they could honeycomb the target's brain with prion-like structures which would induce madness, disease & death. The herd would never figure out what was being done to them in a million years, it's a perfect plan. Mankind's only hope now is that The Almighty will intervene & destroy it all with a comet or a giant solar flare or some such thing. These truly are, in the Chinese sense interesting times.

Prores

Chicken
Orthodox
None, you don’t want any of these products. Go to the CDC website and read the ingredients. My child is healthy and happy with her God given immune system. Vaccination didn’t make diseases go away, sanitation did. If anything vaccinations spread disease. This isn’t complicated.

Prores

Chicken
Orthodox
Assuming my future wife has no complications or abnormalities, I plan on opting for a home birth, or for birthing at a place like The Farm Community in Tennessee. A cold, inhumane hospital room is no place to celebrate the birth of new life. Plus no one will be pushing vaccines on you. Literally thousands of women give birth every day, and have throughout history, as have all animals, without the aid of doctors.

It's true that dying in childbirth was a more common thing in the past, which is why it's good to use a service like the above, instead of just relying on the baby to naturally come on its own. They have an extremely qualified staff and have arrangements to get medical care promptly at a hospital if it is needed. There are cabins nearby you can rent... it sounds like a lovely way to welcome a child into the world!

My wife and I know some of these women, they delivered some of our nieces and nephews. They are excellent.

I have a new baby being born soon, and I really need some input on what vaccines (if any) should be administered to him. I know the doctors have a quite aggressive schedule that they will push and I want to be prepared.

Personally I never even thought about vaccines before the last year and a half. I had all my shots when I was a kid and I got my first kid every shot that the doctors recommended. Now my trust in the medical establishment is significantly eroded, but I don't want to go off the deep end and potentially put my kid at risk for something by not vaccinating them. I know COVID is not a risk for children but other diseases are.

So I'm looking for advice from other parents and helpful research links. I am already familiar with the "children's health defense" website.
None of them!
I use to be of the assumption vaccines were at the the very least “not harmful” but I’ve come to to the conclusion they at very best a scam. We all know as hygiene standards improved so did decreased levels of illness.
Although to say the science behind them makes sense I’ve just become skeptical.

None, no child's immune system is even developed until they are usually past 6 months of age. All vaccines are poison anyways. A good friend of mine has had both of his kids in a natural birth at home where no meddling nurses are fumbling around. If they stick your baby, your child will become autistic or develop handicaps early on in life, barring SIDS which is rarer but has happened. There are ways to booster the growth and development of the infant's immune system but let your child decide for himself/herself about getting injected with poison when he/she is an adult and capable of making informed-rational decisions on his/her own. If your wife gives birth in a hospital, bring someone with you who will watch the nurses carefully. The second you turn your back they'll be sticking your child with poison. Maybe start talking to people who have delivered a natural birth to get some other ideas fomenting about how the life of your child will start?

Do nurses really vaccinate newborns? That seems extreme to me...

Mike_Key

Woodpecker

Good question, we gave our kids - years ago - the normal routine but at two shots per visit. This, as opposed to the 3 or 4 shots per visit that they wanted to give them. We always prayed for our kids prior and after the shots. Also, at birth, we rejected the Hep B vaccine which hospitals love to give 1 hour after birth, signed forms are required when you reject it, no problem - sign to reject it.

Here are some key points:

Some people in this world currently walk around without antibodies of virus supposedly delivered by vaccines that they've taken. They think they are covered and protected but they are not. They haven't checked their antibody levels. This is a fact, that's another story. So it's a gamble and risk like driving a car.
As a parent you are ultimately responsible for your child or children (for good or bad). This is what a good Doctor should tell you.
I've heard of 18 years olds in the military being given many shots - regardless of what they had as a kid. That's a screwed up policy.
Vaccine effectiveness wanes. That's ok, it's fine in many instances because many people are covered by living clean lives.
A Christian girl I knew went on a missions trip to Central America, she ate some local food and contracted Hep A. The lesson, limit international travel and domestic travel to dirty cities/places.
I know of a family that lost a Christian missionary relative while he was in China, but there are countless stories of people that die due to illnesses that apparently have a vaccine. Illnesses like Typhoid but again the CDC will tell you that for Tetanus you need a booster every 10 years while for Typhoid the booster is needed every 2 years. Everyone must judge for themselves and consider their calling/travel destinations/exposure risk.

John 3:16

BigTony

Woodpecker
I'm not a doctor or a scientist but logic tells me that autism and other ailments are being caused by vaccines or the GMO foods
that the majority of Americans eat.

Autism.PNG

kel

Ostrich
Do nurses really vaccinate newborns? That seems extreme to me...
The vaccine schedule is incredibly aggressive. My plan is to slow it down a little bit and avoid certain ones that I don't think are necessary (HPV, maybe chicken pox). Supposedly separating MMR into M and MR is better, too. More than anything just wait a bit, no need for the kid to be shot up will all sorts of stuff right as they're entering the world.

I learned this from a former coworker who I'd describe as fairly liberal/laissez-faire. I wonder about these kinds of people now - where does he stand on covid stuff, given that this is really a political/cultural divide than anything.

I have 4 children. You absolutely should not give them any injection of anything for any reason. My first son we went along with doctor recommendations because we didn't know any better, although we did decline antibiotic in eyes (and you should too). #2 we started to wake up a little bit and declined Hep b, vitamin k and antibiotic at hospital. We got blasted with nurse after nurse, doctor after doctor trying to persuade us otherwise. We ended up doing a delayed schedule, despite pretty firm reprimands from our pediatrician. Around 1 we decided to stop vaccination entirely. We were kicked out of our primary care, and there was only one practice in our area that would see unvaxxed children. We have had 2 since that are fully unvaxxed. My first is very healthy, second has had some a few issues (skin infection, really bad eczema) and the second two are happy and healthy. My recommendations are to not give birth in a hospital. Find a birthing center or do a home birth. We did this with the last two and it was a much better experience. Had the baby and went home two hours later. The births were also difficult where if we were in a hospital probably would have been a c-section (doctors prefer this, they get paid more). But that is not an option for midwives, so they have tricks to make it happen. You will also need to find a primary care (or not, your choice) that will support and respect your choice not to vax.

gent

Pigeon
My recommendations are to not give birth in a hospital. Find a birthing center or do a home birth. We did this with the last two and it was a much better experience. Had the baby and went home two hours later. The births were also difficult where if we were in a hospital probably would have been a c-section (doctors prefer this, they get paid more). But that is not an option for midwives, so they have tricks to make it happen. You will also need to find a primary care (or not, your choice) that will support and respect your choice not to vax.
Unfortunately my wife is going into labor now at the hospital, so I'm praying for the best. I will reject the Hepatitis B at the hospital for sure, that will buy us some time.