What vaccines to give your children?

Unfortunately my wife is going into labor now at the hospital, so I'm praying for the best. I will reject the Hepatitis B at the hospital for sure, that will buy us some time.
Do not let that baby out of your sight. The nurses will try and take it "so you can rest". Do not let them do a heel prick. Take home the caul, umbilicus and placenta. Take the paper home for the birth certificate and decide if you want to put them into the beast system or not. They will push really hard on the vax, vitamin k and eye ointment and give you all kinds of horror stories and other fear tactics. Do not give in to any of them.
This is not medical advice.

Also do not cut the cord for at least 30 minutes to an hour. When our youngest was born last month he came out purple. Midwives said if we were in a hospital they would have cut the cord immediately and put him in NICU, and it would have made it worse. The best thing is delayed cord clamp, skin to skin, and immediate breastfeeding. Good luck and God bless.

Also do not cut the cord for at least 30 minutes to an hour. When our youngest was born last month he came out purple. Midwives said if we were in a hospital they would have cut the cord immediately and put him in NICU, and it would have made it worse. The best thing is delayed cord clamp, skin to skin, and immediate breastfeeding. Good luck and God bless.

Thank you for the above information.

I think I will probably have my future child vaccinated, but at a very slow and one shot at a time schedule. I would probably wait until my child was at least six months old, before I had the first shot given. And as I said, one shot at a time, so their body can focus on adjusting to it. The idea of rapidly giving a ton of shots to a newborn is just insane to me!

Scientific studies seem to indicate several industrial pollutants in our air and water are a big part of the explosion in autistic children. And I do think it's possible that giving too many shots at once, too soon may also be contributing, but I just don't know. There was supposedly a definitive study, which proved otherwise.

I am deeply grateful for modern medicine, and would be dead right now, if not for it. I believe vaccination is a gift from God, but I worry about possible dangerous "mystery ingredients." It was eye opening that Japan found impurities in the vaccines they had recently purchased, which resulted in them putting their foot down...

The vaccination schedules in the West, just seem extreme, if not plain nuts. These are babies, not eighteen year-old recruits for the military, getting ready for boot camp!

Thank you for the above information.

I think I will probably have my future child vaccinated, but at a very slow and one shot at a time schedule. I would probably wait until my child was at least six months old, before I had the first shot given. And as I said, one shot at a time, so their body can focus on adjusting to it. The idea of rapidly giving a ton of shots to a newborn is just insane to me!

Scientific studies seem to indicate several industrial pollutants in our air and water are a big part of the explosion in autistic children. And I do think it's possible that giving too many shots at once, too soon may also be contributing, but I just don't know. There was supposedly a definitive study, which proved otherwise.

I am deeply grateful for modern medicine, and would be dead right now, if not for it. I believe vaccination is a gift from God, but I worry about possible dangerous "mystery ingredients." It was eye opening that Japan found impurities in the vaccines they had recently purchased, which resulted in them putting their foot down...

The vaccination schedules in the West, just seem extreme, if not plain nuts. These are babies, not eighteen year-old recruits for the military, getting ready for boot camp!
Vaccines were developed using aborted fetal cells. How can that come from God? We did delayed with number 2 and while all my children are very healthy she has a few issues. Could just be a coincidence. You will have to find a primary care that is on board with that schedule. They said if we went any longer than 2 weeks between shots then they wouldn’t see us anymore. So we never went back and stopped vaccinating.

Vaccines were developed using aborted fetal cells. How can that come from God? We did delayed with number 2 and while all my children are very healthy she has a few issues. Could just be a coincidence. You will have to find a primary care that is on board with that schedule. They said if we went any longer than 2 weeks between shots then they wouldn’t see us anymore. So we never went back and stopped vaccinating.

The Polio vaccine comes to mind...

Here in the Philippines, I should not have a problem. Money talks...

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
The births were also difficult where if we were in a hospital probably would have been a c-section (doctors prefer this, they get paid more). But that is not an option for midwives, so they have tricks to make it happen. You will also need to find a primary care (or not, your choice) that will support and respect your choice not to vax.
Yes, that's another point. C sections are now one in FOUR of all births.

Yes, that's right. The vagina is deemed unnecessary to childbirth in 25% of all newborns.
Oh.. no, I'm sorry. The current stat is now ONE IN THREE.

If you have a birth in a hospital, they are far more likely to:
  • inject your newborn with a needle within hours of his birth
  • sexually mutilate your child (circumcision)
  • slice your wife's stomach open and take out the baby, and sew her back up like a rag doll (caesarian)

Does anyone think there is something wrong with a third of our women that they are unable to give birth and need to be cut open with a knife?

If you do not go to a birthing center, at least choose a not for private hospital. For-profit hospitals are the worst offenders of all, statistically, on aggressive procedures and c sections.

Yes, that's another point. C sections are now one in FOUR of all births.

Yes, that's right. The vagina is deemed unnecessary to childbirth in 25% of all newborns.
Oh.. no, I'm sorry. The current stat is now ONE IN THREE.

If you have a birth in a hospital, they are far more likely to:
  • inject your newborn with a needle within hours of his birth
  • sexually mutilate your child (circumcision)
  • slice your wife's stomach open and take out the baby, and sew her back up like a rag doll (caesarian)

Does anyone think there is something wrong with a third of our women that they are unable to give birth and need to be cut open with a knife?

If you do not go to a birthing center, at least choose a not for private hospital. For-profit hospitals are the worst offenders of all, statistically, on aggressive procedures and c sections.

Thank you so much for this information! Damn......

The supposed explanation for so many C sections is that the heads of newborn babies are evolving to be larger, and so they have a harder time making it through the pelvis.

When my brother was born at an AF base, I remember how so many of the babies had badly scraped scalps. The AF doctors would often use tongs\calipers and force the baby out! They preferred doing that over choosing to do a C section.

And as for circumcision, I wish it had never been done to me. And if I have a son, I will put my foot down about it.

I have a new baby being born soon, and I really need some input on what vaccines (if any) should be administered to him. I know the doctors have a quite aggressive schedule that they will push and I want to be prepared.

Personally I never even thought about vaccines before the last year and a half. I had all my shots when I was a kid and I got my first kid every shot that the doctors recommended. Now my trust in the medical establishment is significantly eroded, but I don't want to go off the deep end and potentially put my kid at risk for something by not vaccinating them. I know COVID is not a risk for children but other diseases are.

So I'm looking for advice from other parents and helpful research links. I am already familiar with the "children's health defense" website.
I have 3 children the eldest is 6 and none have been vaccinated & I don't plan on ever vaccinating them. Why? Firstly its unnatural its a new thing, the ingredients are very doggy, aborted babies cells, animals blood/dna the preservatives mercury & aluminum are very toxic to a baby. The doctors & nurses will try & put fear & guilt into you, they will intimidate you, in the end the decision is yours & your wife's and theres nothing anyone can do to stop you. If you still feel you want to vaccinate wait as long as possible to do it, let the babies body & mind develop first wait a few years & dont give all the vaccines all at once space them out with a few months intervals so the least amount of damage will be done to your child, it will also give the babies body time to heal after each jab if its done all at once when the child is an infant it can kill or seriously harm the baby for the rest of its life.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Thank you so much for this information! Damn......

The supposed explanation for so many C sections is that the heads of newborn babies are evolving to be larger, and so they have a harder time making it through the pelvis.

When my brother was born at an AF base, I remember how so many of the babies had badly scraped scalps. The AF doctors would often use tongs\calipers and force the baby out! They preferred doing that over choosing to do a C section.

And as for circumcision, I wish it had never been done to me. And if I have a son, I will put my foot down about it.
Of course that makes no sense unless we are rapidly evolving into visibly different hominids in a single generation, like where the dad looks like Tyrrion Lanister and the son looks like Andre the Giant.

Because of course, if people are getting bigger in general, then birth canals would also be getting bigger. Or do these scientists tell us that we are becoming weird deformed blobs where our upper bodies are getting larger but our torsos are shrinking?

I think it's fairly common knowledge in the medical community that this is done for profit taking reasons. I've also heard it explained that since hospitals are now run like assembly lines, and we have a fee for service payment system (the worst of all types), that hospitals prefer a doctor come in and slice the woman and take out the baby, which can be done in under an hour, versus waiting several hours for her to push out the baby, taking up precious bed space that they could have already performed 3 or 4 c sections in while waiting for the labor contractions to come. The scheduling and automation of births via surgery turn it into much more of a profit center for hospitals. And you can't even blame hospitals. If you have a for profit medical system, what you will get is not a healthy system but a profitable one.

As for the scraped scalp thing, that is terrifying. I was on a jury duty case about a kid who was physically and mentally disabled because the doctor pulled his head out with tongs, and they first severed nerves in his shoulder, trying to get a grip, causing him to lose movement in his arm, and then also damaged his brain when they pulled. He never developed correctly. There are HUGE risks to using forceps on a small baby inside the womb (though babies heads are notably resilient and flexible and you can even drop them on their head and they typically won't be injured).

Thats a lie, I have had 3 children and the last 2 we birthed at home by ourselves without doctors, midwives or drugs, its a very long process the one child was 25 hours labor iv heard of other births that took over a week, hospitals love c-sections because of convenience & speed, yes it also more profitable and less chances of the patience taking them to court, our first child we birthed at a midwives birthing clinic a water birth which is not like a hospital at all everyone is in plain clothes, I was also present I caught the baby and cut the cord etc i was involved all the way & even slept next too my wife and baby on a king size bed overnight with breakfast in the morning, even though the midwife was rushing the birth & told me privately that my wife is taking too long and needs a c-section I said "no we not doing a c-section" and in the end we birthed naturally no problem baby was fine although near the end the midwife convinced my wife to take something to help with pain & induce labor which my wife asked before hand not to do so she wasnt happy about that, its one of the reasons why we decided to birth the rest of our kids alone at home & its just way more private its in the comfort of your own home no need to travel anywhere etc, I buried the placenta in the garden

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
Good question, we gave our kids - years ago - the normal routine but at two shots per visit. This, as opposed to the 3 or 4 shots per visit that they wanted to give them. We always prayed for our kids prior and after the shots. Also, at birth, we rejected the Hep B vaccine which hospitals love to give 1 hour after birth, signed forms are required when you reject it, no problem - sign to reject it.

Here are some key points:

Some people in this world currently walk around without antibodies of virus supposedly delivered by vaccines that they've taken. They think they are covered and protected but they are not. They haven't checked their antibody levels. This is a fact, that's another story. So it's a gamble and risk like driving a car.
As a parent you are ultimately responsible for your child or children (for good or bad). This is what a good Doctor should tell you.
I've heard of 18 years olds in the military being given many shots - regardless of what they had as a kid. That's a screwed up policy.
Vaccine effectiveness wanes. That's ok, it's fine in many instances because many people are covered by living clean lives.
A Christian girl I knew went on a missions trip to Central America, she ate some local food and contracted Hep A. The lesson, limit international travel and domestic travel to dirty cities/places.
I know of a family that lost a Christian missionary relative while he was in China, but there are countless stories of people that die due to illnesses that apparently have a vaccine. Illnesses like Typhoid but again the CDC will tell you that for Tetanus you need a booster every 10 years while for Typhoid the booster is needed every 2 years. Everyone must judge for themselves and consider their calling/travel destinations/exposure risk.

John 3:16
But missionary work is a thing worth doing—maybe even if it requires vaccinations.
And leading a clean life isn’t a panacea. What if you come into contact with someone [who has come into contact with someone] who hasn’t led such a clean life, and has picked up something contagious?

Elipe

Pelican
But missionary work is a thing worth doing—maybe even if it requires vaccinations.
And leading a clean life isn’t a panacea. What if you come into contact with someone [who has come into contact with someone] who hasn’t led such a clean life, and has picked up something contagious?
The Mark of the Beast is never worth taking, even if they literally found the Fountain of Youth and offered you a drink if you took the Mark. If you're that concerned about missionary work needing vaccination, my suggestion is to either refresh your faith in the Lord's ability to protect or reconquer the pharmaceutical industry and turn it into a Christian institution that produces good, clean, pure vaccines that don't have (((admixtures))) in them.

MtnMan

Kingfisher
The Polio vaccine comes to mind...

Here in the Philippines, I should not have a problem. Money talks...
I have posted information about polio and the lie that vaccines have cured polio. You can look back through my old posts to find it. I am getting sick of posting this, I sound like a broken record.

Here I go again: Polio used to be a WIDE range of ailments. Any paralysis for any part of the body for 24 hours or more was considered polio. DDT was used heavily all around the world (and still is in places that ironically still have polio issues).

Polio was reclassified around the same time DDT was discontinued in much of the world. Now to be considered a polio case you must have paralysis of any part of the body for 24 hours or more AND have the wild poliovirus in your body. This reclassification alone reduced the instances of polio to a tiny fraction of what they were before.

The introduction of vaccine came AFTER the instances of polio dropped no near nothing.

There are populations in the world where nearly everyone has the wild poliovirus and no one has symptoms.

Like all diseases that we are told would be running rampant without the vaccine saviors, the story is manipulated to give credit where credit is not due. The information is out there, I would encourage you to look into this, because once you can see it, you will not want to give these poisons to your babies.

rainy

Kingfisher
BTW my first was born in CA and my 2nd last yr in NY, two of the most pro vax, communist run states in the US. So rejecting shots can be done wherever you are.

The first defense is saying, I'll have the pediatrician do it at our 1 month checkup regarding the Hep B vax.

For the vitamin K just refuse. In CA it wasn't a problem. In NY the neurotic nurse threatened to report us for refusing. I told her to report us for refusing a shot which is commonly refused around the country and that you aren't sticking a damn thing into my baby girl. I stayed by her side until we exited the hospital 2 days later.

We don't use pediatricians as all they want is to give shots but in the hospital at birth, saying you will use your pediatrician later in consultation eases the friction.