What vaccines to give your children?

STG

Woodpecker
I wouldn't give my kids any vaccines.

If you are going to vaccinate your kids wait until they are atleast 3 years old.

A baby does not have a proper functioning detox system, which is why you wouldn't give them alcohol, so why inject them with toxins they can't handle?

HeavyHanded

Robin
Other Christian
Then please provide some of this mountains of evidence, or whatever convinced you. I am all ears. For any regular person living in society this is a difficult decision, so some kind of data is necessary. Search engines are all but cleansed now.
Look through the thread, plenty of information already posted.
Do you have any children?

rainy

Pelican
Other Christian
We use Dr Palevsky as our pediatrician. Lot's of great info from him. There's such a demand for his office's services here that appointments are scheduled 6+ months out.

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
Your children need none. None.

My three year old knows his abc's, is far ahead of his peers and hasn't ever had a "vaccine". He might get a spider bite or a rash from something once in a while but nothing has fazed him yet.

Then look at his "fully vaxxed" counterparts. ... don't even know where to start as I feel bad for the souls.

Look in to Del Bigtree and "Highwire" to get an idea of how evil this gets. He's also the one behind "vaxxed" which is an absolutely must watch for any (would be) parent.

Prores

Sparrow
Orthodox
Your children need none. None.

My three year old knows his abc's, is far ahead of his peers and hasn't ever had a "vaccine". He might get a spider bite or a rash from something once in a while but nothing has fazed him yet.

Then look at his "fully vaxxed" counterparts. ... don't even know where to start as I feel bad for the souls.

Look in to Del Bigtree and "Highwire" to get an idea of how evil this gets. He's also the one behind "vaxxed" which is an absolutely must watch for any (would be) parent.

When my daughter was 9 months old she was walking and saying words while vaxxed counterparts were sitting there like mashed potatoes, it really is bad for them developmentally. Not to mention later on in life, the accumulation of toxins leads to illness.

gent

Sparrow
Catholic
Hey all just an update.

My son is 3 and a half months old now. We declined the Hepatitis B shot at the hospital, but not knowing better I agreed to the Vitamin K shot. As soon as they injected him I was filled with immediate regret. Since then he has not received any vaccinations. He has been very healthy and happy.

I have been doing research as best as I can, though it is hard. The one shot I still have questions about is TDaP. It seems like even in countries like Japan which have a much more reserved vaccination schedule, children receive this shot. It is one of the oldest shots on the vaccine schedule. And if I'm honest, Tetanus and Pertussis both sound quite scary.

Does anyone have any good information about these shots? I don't trust the CDC at all, but a lot of these anti vaxx sites seem poorly researched and highly speculative as well. I really need some high quality information to make a decision. Are there any vaccine skeptical doctors I could talk with?

The Beast1

Peacock
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I wouldn't give my kids any vaccines.

If you are going to vaccinate your kids wait until they are atleast 3 years old.

A baby does not have a proper functioning detox system, which is why you wouldn't give them alcohol, so why inject them with toxins they can't handle?
Alcohol used to be rubbed on children's gums to soothe teething pain before we knew any better. I'm willing to beg a lot of people still do this.
Hey all just an update.

My son is 3 and a half months old now. We declined the Hepatitis B shot at the hospital, but not knowing better I agreed to the Vitamin K shot. As soon as they injected him I was filled with immediate regret. Since then he has not received any vaccinations. He has been very healthy and happy.

I have been doing research as best as I can, though it is hard. The one shot I still have questions about is TDaP. It seems like even in countries like Japan which have a much more reserved vaccination schedule, children receive this shot. It is one of the oldest shots on the vaccine schedule. And if I'm honest, Tetanus and Pertussis both sound quite scary.

Does anyone have any good information about these shots? I don't trust the CDC at all, but a lot of these anti vaxx sites seem poorly researched and highly speculative as well. I really need some high quality information to make a decision. Are there any vaccine skeptical doctors I could talk with?
The vitamin k shot isn't a vaccine. It's used to help prevent uncontrolled bleeding in infants and will mostly be peed out by your kid in 1 day. I wouldn't worry about it.

Pertussis is also known as "whooping cough" which killed inordinate amounts of children on the past. You can Google what that looks like. Tetanus is IMHO overrated.

Most people here will toss the baby out with the bathwater when it comes to vaccines. My children have all received there's following the current USA vaccine guidelines. No problems and they're all developing as young children should.

The only thing I have I take umbrage with is the use of the aborted lung cells used to create some of these vaccines. A cell culture from an aborted fetus on the 60s has had it lung cells cloned which is then used to culture vaccines. Is the original sin bad since it's helped so many? I don't know.

Most people seem to have a poor grasp of how chemicals are digested on the body. The stomach doesn't break down as much as one thinks, the liver does. There's a post in the vaccine thread where I break down each ingredient. A lot of chemicals in the vaccines are present in other things we eat, which again are eaten, pass through the stomach unchanged, and are broken down by the liver enzymes.

I'll get a litany of thumbs down, aliens, and clown emoticons for saying this, but I believe the autism epidemic is over blown and potentially caused by other things unrelated to vaccines. Maybe perhaps mother's age, having a ton of sexual partners before her kids pop out, birth control, etc. Not to mention, I think autism is screened for more effectively these days.

In the last, autistic people were just " weird loners". Today we have a way to work with them. My 2 cents.