What vaccines to give your children?

HeavyHanded

Robin
Catholic
Then please provide some of this mountains of evidence, or whatever convinced you. I am all ears. For any regular person living in society this is a difficult decision, so some kind of data is necessary. Search engines are all but cleansed now.
Look through the thread, plenty of information already posted.
Do you have any children?

rainy

Pelican
Other Christian
We use Dr Palevsky as our pediatrician. Lot's of great info from him. There's such a demand for his office's services here that appointments are scheduled 6+ months out.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Your children need none. None.

My three year old knows his abc's, is far ahead of his peers and hasn't ever had a "vaccine". He might get a spider bite or a rash from something once in a while but nothing has fazed him yet.

Then look at his "fully vaxxed" counterparts. ... don't even know where to start as I feel bad for the souls.

Look in to Del Bigtree and "Highwire" to get an idea of how evil this gets. He's also the one behind "vaxxed" which is an absolutely must watch for any (would be) parent.

Prores

Robin
Orthodox
Your children need none. None.

My three year old knows his abc's, is far ahead of his peers and hasn't ever had a "vaccine". He might get a spider bite or a rash from something once in a while but nothing has fazed him yet.

Then look at his "fully vaxxed" counterparts. ... don't even know where to start as I feel bad for the souls.

Look in to Del Bigtree and "Highwire" to get an idea of how evil this gets. He's also the one behind "vaxxed" which is an absolutely must watch for any (would be) parent.

When my daughter was 9 months old she was walking and saying words while vaxxed counterparts were sitting there like mashed potatoes, it really is bad for them developmentally. Not to mention later on in life, the accumulation of toxins leads to illness.

gent

Sparrow
Catholic
Hey all just an update.

My son is 3 and a half months old now. We declined the Hepatitis B shot at the hospital, but not knowing better I agreed to the Vitamin K shot. As soon as they injected him I was filled with immediate regret. Since then he has not received any vaccinations. He has been very healthy and happy.

I have been doing research as best as I can, though it is hard. The one shot I still have questions about is TDaP. It seems like even in countries like Japan which have a much more reserved vaccination schedule, children receive this shot. It is one of the oldest shots on the vaccine schedule. And if I'm honest, Tetanus and Pertussis both sound quite scary.

Does anyone have any good information about these shots? I don't trust the CDC at all, but a lot of these anti vaxx sites seem poorly researched and highly speculative as well. I really need some high quality information to make a decision. Are there any vaccine skeptical doctors I could talk with?

The Beast1

Peacock
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I wouldn't give my kids any vaccines.

If you are going to vaccinate your kids wait until they are atleast 3 years old.

A baby does not have a proper functioning detox system, which is why you wouldn't give them alcohol, so why inject them with toxins they can't handle?
Alcohol used to be rubbed on children's gums to soothe teething pain before we knew any better. I'm willing to beg a lot of people still do this.
Hey all just an update.

My son is 3 and a half months old now. We declined the Hepatitis B shot at the hospital, but not knowing better I agreed to the Vitamin K shot. As soon as they injected him I was filled with immediate regret. Since then he has not received any vaccinations. He has been very healthy and happy.

I have been doing research as best as I can, though it is hard. The one shot I still have questions about is TDaP. It seems like even in countries like Japan which have a much more reserved vaccination schedule, children receive this shot. It is one of the oldest shots on the vaccine schedule. And if I'm honest, Tetanus and Pertussis both sound quite scary.

Does anyone have any good information about these shots? I don't trust the CDC at all, but a lot of these anti vaxx sites seem poorly researched and highly speculative as well. I really need some high quality information to make a decision. Are there any vaccine skeptical doctors I could talk with?
The vitamin k shot isn't a vaccine. It's used to help prevent uncontrolled bleeding in infants and will mostly be peed out by your kid in 1 day. I wouldn't worry about it.

Pertussis is also known as "whooping cough" which killed inordinate amounts of children on the past. You can Google what that looks like. Tetanus is IMHO overrated.

Most people here will toss the baby out with the bathwater when it comes to vaccines. My children have all received there's following the current USA vaccine guidelines. No problems and they're all developing as young children should.

The only thing I have I take umbrage with is the use of the aborted lung cells used to create some of these vaccines. A cell culture from an aborted fetus on the 60s has had it lung cells cloned which is then used to culture vaccines. Is the original sin bad since it's helped so many? I don't know.

Most people seem to have a poor grasp of how chemicals are digested on the body. The stomach doesn't break down as much as one thinks, the liver does. There's a post in the vaccine thread where I break down each ingredient. A lot of chemicals in the vaccines are present in other things we eat, which again are eaten, pass through the stomach unchanged, and are broken down by the liver enzymes.

I'll get a litany of thumbs down, aliens, and clown emoticons for saying this, but I believe the autism epidemic is over blown and potentially caused by other things unrelated to vaccines. Maybe perhaps mother's age, having a ton of sexual partners before her kids pop out, birth control, etc. Not to mention, I think autism is screened for more effectively these days.

In the last, autistic people were just " weird loners". Today we have a way to work with them. My 2 cents.

STG

Woodpecker
Pertussis is also known as "whooping cough" which killed inordinate amounts of children on the past. You can Google what that looks like. Tetanus is IMHO overrated.
Yeah and the whooping cough vaccine saved people right?

The good thing about COVID is how it has exposed the fraud of vaccines.

vaccine-secrets-part-14-image-Pertussis.jpg

The Beast1

Peacock
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Yeah and the whooping cough vaccine saved people right?

The good thing about COVID is how it has exposed the fraud of vaccines.

vaccine-secrets-part-14-image-Pertussis.jpg
This graph is disingenuous and is a prime example of why I cringe at the antivaxx movement.

"Vaccine in widespread use", what does that even mean? How many people were vaccinated? I hate being the, " what's your source guy" but this graph doesn't have anything referencing it.

I swear, the people who push this stuff must have failed high school stats class. These are always filled with weasel words.

The pertussis vaccine was invented in 1920s and was being administered well before your 1946 date.

My kids are getting all of their vaccines. I'm sorry that this makes you seethe.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Oh the "never past high-school" trope. You don't have to be educated at all to let your kids be shot up with all kinds of mystery juice, it's the parents that don't who actually have educated themselves on the issue.

So your kids are getting the Covid shots then as well? All flu shots?

I'm sorry but My kids are getting NONE of it, this Covid hysteria has conformed to me my opinion on western "health care" being totally corrupt and diseased, especially since my wife's doctor became a fuming lunatic when she declined the experimental clot shot when she was pregrant.

I guess he was more interested in his $68 (twice) than actually caring about her health. One last thing; I have been misdiagnosed several times and instead of getting a "sorry" they instead pushed the vaxx that's no vaxx.

The Beast1

Peacock
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Oh the "never past high-school" trope. You don't have to be educated at all to let your kids be shot up with all kinds of mystery juice, it's the parents that don't who actually have educated themselves on the issue.

So your kids are getting the Covid shots then as well? All flu shots?

I'm sorry but My kids are getting NONE of it, this Covid hysteria has conformed to me my opinion on western "health care" being totally corrupt and diseased, especially since my wife's doctor became a fuming lunatic when she declined the experimental clot shot when she was pregrant.

I guess he was more interested in his $68 (twice) than actually caring about her health. One last thing; I have been misdiagnosed several times and instead of getting a "sorry" they instead pushed the vaxx that's no vaxx.
I agree with you on low IQ technicians masquerading as doctors. The trope that, " what do you call a C student in med school? Doctor". I avoid anyone who isn't white or Asian because they clearly made it into med school for reasons other than skill.

Part of your problem and I can tell by the way you've written your post, is that you are going to doctors affiliated through a provider or an insurance hmo. They get paid by how many people they see. They don't care about you or your health and this has created the pathetic excuse for medical care we see today.

As I discovered early on, the best doctors aren't affiliated with hospitals or an insurance network but are PPO only entrepreneurs.

Try finding a doctor with his own practice. If you don't have a PPO, sign up for a health sharing ministry and go cash of you have to. If they are poor medical practitioners, they will lose patients and go out of business.

Regardless, toss the baby out with the bathwater at your own peril.

Last edited:

gent

Sparrow
Catholic
@The Beast1 What do you think about the fact that vaccine makers are immune to liability?

How do you know vaccines don't cause Autism? I've seen lots of parents with autistic kids claim that vaccines caused their kids to have autism.

What do you make of the (rare) studies that compare vaccinated to unvaccinated children? Why do you think the CDC doesn't do these studies.

I can understand wanting to vaccinate your kids. But I wonder where your confidence that you did the right thing comes from. Especially if you follow the US schedule, which seems to be the most aggressive of them all.

The Beast1

Peacock
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
@The Beast1 What do you think about the fact that vaccine makers are immune to liability?

How do you know vaccines don't cause Autism? I've seen lots of parents with autistic kids claim that vaccines caused their kids to have autism.

What do you make of the (rare) studies that compare vaccinated to unvaccinated children? Why do you think the CDC doesn't do these studies.

I can understand wanting to vaccinate your kids. But I wonder where your confidence that you did the right thing comes from. Especially if you follow the US schedule, which seems to be the most aggressive of them all.
Doesn't bother me at all because the vaccines I've given my children all went through their multi decade long trial process. Same as the ones given to me when I was a baby.

I don't care to read the studies because I come from a family of doctors (pediatricians and GPs ) who have direct anecdotal professional experience spanning from the late 80s to the present observing the growth of babies into teens both vaccinated and unvaccinated. Their own anecdotal experience says that they observed no instances of harm ever from any vaccines over those decades, spanning thousands of visits and patients. I trust their own experiences over the standard liberal, "muh studies" trope.

The sad thing however, are the stories from them about having to treat unvaccinated kids starting in the late 2000s from silly preventable diseases that vaccines prevent.

All of my kids are vaccinated and doing just fine.

I rage against the COVID vaccine for going against the drug trial process. What saddens me is that we're entering an era where you types will be proven right with the covid vaccine.

It doesn't take a genius to tell anyone that using an untested product is dangerous. 6 months to market versus 10-15 years. Yeah, I can see that end result coming a mile away.

And now the baby will be tossed out with the bathwater.And this is an utter shame.

Want my opinion? Autism won't go away after people stop taking vaccines. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that this is all caused by geriatric pregnancies and women filled to the brim other men's DNA (microchimerism) from being semen dumpsters for decades.

Heck, it seems researchers are starting to piece together that microchimerism might be the cause for autism: https://www.psychiatrictimes.com/view/microchimeras-and-serotonin

There are many powerful consequences of microchimerism. One is the generation of autoimmune diseases, demonstrated most notably in systemic sclerosis (scleroderma). The phenomenon has also been linked to autism, phenylketonuria, and irritable bowel syndrome.

Last edited:
Doesn't bother me at all because the vaccines I've given my children all went through their multi decade long trial process. Same as the ones given to me when I was a baby.

I don't care to read the studies because I come from a family of doctors (pediatricians and GPs ) who have direct anecdotal professional experience spanning from the late 80s to the present observing the growth of babies into teens both vaccinated and unvaccinated. Their own anecdotal experience says that they observed no instances of harm ever from any vaccines over those decades, spanning thousands of visits and patients. I trust their own experiences over the standard liberal, "muh studies" trope.

The sad thing however, are the stories from them about having to treat unvaccinated kids starting in the late 2000s from silly preventable diseases that vaccines prevent.

All of my kids are vaccinated and doing just fine.

I rage against the COVID vaccine for going against the drug trial process. What saddens me is that we're entering an era where you types will be proven right with the covid vaccine.

It doesn't take a genius to tell anyone that using an untested product is dangerous. 6 months to market versus 10-15 years. Yeah, I can see that end result coming a mile away.

And now the baby will be tossed out with the bathwater.And this is an utter shame.

Want my opinion? Autism won't go away after people stop taking vaccines. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that this is all caused by geriatric pregnancies and women filled to the brim other men's DNA (microchimerism) from being semen dumpsters for decades.

Heck, it seems researchers are starting to piece together that microchimerism might be the cause for autism: https://www.psychiatrictimes.com/view/microchimeras-and-serotonin
That explains why you are so headstrong about this topic. Why can't you accept the humility of being wrong? Or perhaps that your AMA-trained family members were only taught one school of thought and not another? The way we all have been indoctrinated since birth is only constructed through the lens of the power players. Most of the injections from the 1980s until the present, barring the highly controversial Anthrax ones, don't usually make the more damaging side-effects known until later in life, sometimes decades down the road. This is past the lead paint and thalidomide era, so some people have learned that certain things from the "medical" community should be questioned with a healthy dose of skepticism and research.

There is a reason why heavy metals have to accumulate to a certain extent in the base of the skull before certain neurological disorders can manifest properly enough for an AMA doctor to check a box on a diagnosis or consult their beloved ICD-10. However, all of the poisons which I indicated in earlier posts that are in the injections, which you refuted with (babies take this, eggs have that, etc etc) are not the same because of the manner in which they are absorbed by the body. An injection is an unnatural absorption in nature, it does not exist outside of the proboscis of certain insects and the stingers or fangs of certain arachnids, which only "inject" in a fight or flight situation where harm is always intended one way or another, in defense or offense. Highly toxic cone snails in deep sea environments also do this. Even reptilian animals that secrete poison into a bitten wound have to bite first before the venom is transferred. Of course there are exceptions to this rule like poison frogs which are covered with fatal toxins secreted from a parotid gland, but that is beside the point. The act of injecting someone (breaking the skin and injuring the body) with a carefully chemically-constructed "immunity," no matter how cleverly you word it, is not a natural act, therefore it will never resonate with the harmonic frequencies of life to be capable of enabling true healing. It is the opposite; a perversity of healing.

These mRNA vaccines are scaring people for the wrong reasons, for reasons other than you or anyone else on this thread won't really mention. I do not believe that a human mind, even with demonic assistance (inspiration or direct influence), can "crack" God's code of creation. They talk about turning genes on, turning them off, hybridization, assimilation, transhumanism, but what they are really doing is just turning our genetics into toxic waste dumping grounds through and through with every new iteration of these injections. This is a war between a very specific sect of people, many of which are jews, against everyone else inhabiting this earth. While there may be some truth to the genetic angle, none of it is fitting the mainstream narrative hence it gets no screen time. Certain blood types have resiliency to certain things other blood types do not. Not being able to breed and outright death are the ideal effects on an unruly mob of plebs from a vaccine that the system produces, but even these "corona" ones are falling short in that implementation. You simply refusing to take them because of the lack of longevity and research is a very simplistic reason and proves you have too much trust in a method from the establishment that allegedly "worked" in previous iterations of trials. The precedent is set for humans in this hour to die freely, or submit to eternal slavery. Part of that decision, is rolling up the sleeve out of whatever reason the mind can conjure up to excuse oneself from struggle, and possibly salvation.

At least you are not one of those parents that are giving their children this injection of poison. It is amusing how we can agree so much on many things but so drastically on one vibrant topic. Interesting debate though, wish there were more people this interested in prolonging the philosophy of such conversations and not trying to just shut up any opposition outright. There are quite a few people on here that are either so sincere in their beliefs or are genuine 80/20 bait and switch disinformation agents. I also would recommend people on this forum to stop playing into the pro-vaxx / anti-vaxx dichotomy. If you are going to take power away from an esoteric group of oligarchs, you must define reality by your own terms. In my reality, there are no vaccines, only poisons in vials, therefore I am not "anti-vaxx," I simply refuse to acknowledge the frame they attempt to collar us with and do not inject anything into my body.

On the other hand, I am right there with you on the microchimerism and all the other issues related to previous sexual partners of a woman when it comes time for her to have children, on top of whatever drugs she has imbibed in during her fertility years. The anti-eugenic behavior of most people these days leads to an onslaught of hereditary conditions if children are born to them, but that is a topic for another thread.

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
And now the baby will be tossed out with the bathwater. And this is an utter shame.

Heck, it seems researchers are starting to piece together that microchimerism might be the cause for autism:
This summary is far more likely to be the case than the emotional objections I've seen to it here. And I'm open to everything, but I have medical experience as well, much more than anyone I know on this forum. Autism is a result of modern living = old women, bad diet, stress and dysgenics generally speaking. Most f'd up things in the modern world are due to those things, by the way. I can't speak on the microchimerism but it certainly should be considered, and it would fulfill the modern sickness criterion as an additive form of chaos and harm.

STG

Woodpecker
Why are vaccines needed? What is wrong with a God given immune system?

For people who need additional help on fighting viruses, there are natural antivirals created by God. He has provided everything that we need.

Once again, man thinks he knows more then God.

A natural measles infection results in lifelong immunity, while vaccinated measles immunity does not give life long immunity.

There is also evidence that natural infections to these viruses prime your immune system to fight off certain kinds of cancers.

The Beast1

Peacock
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Why are vaccines needed? What is wrong with a God given immune system?

For people who need additional help on fighting viruses, there are natural antivirals created by God. He has provided everything that we need.

Once again, man thinks he knows more then God.

A natural measles infection results in lifelong immunity, while vaccinated measles immunity does not give life long immunity.

There is also evidence that natural infections to these viruses prime your immune system to fight off certain kinds of cancers.
I agree, what's wrong with survival of the fittest? God must have willed the child to measles caused blindness and deafness. Maybe God knew the child was going to be a sinner in his future and caused this end result as pre-punishment. At least he has lifelong immunity!

jesus_facepalm.jpg

Even I know this premise is scripturally unsound.

That explains why you are so headstrong about this topic. Why can't you accept the humility of being wrong? Or perhaps that your AMA-trained family members were only taught one school of thought and not another? The way we all have been indoctrinated since birth is only constructed through the lens of the power players. Most of the injections from the 1980s until the present, barring the highly controversial Anthrax ones, don't usually make the more damaging side-effects known until later in life, sometimes decades down the road. This is past the lead paint and thalidomide era, so some people have learned that certain things from the "medical" community should be questioned with a healthy dose of skepticism and research.
I happily accept being wrong when I have been proven wrong, except that this isn't one of those times nor does this have anything to do with the subject. You've given nothing but emotional replies and retorts.

My father is a DO, that's doctor of osteopathy which is preventative medicine. Did you know that most of his advice is typically, "eat a diet that is well varied, drink plenty of fluids, and lead an active lifestyle?". He has almost 4 decades worth of practical medical experience observing babies to middle aged adults. That's just him. There's also another DO and 2 MDs who can tell you the same. This isn't schooling, but direct observation.

I'm in my 30s and still haven't had any adverse reactions. The vaccines given to me are the same given to my kids. Their production hasn't changed at all in those decades. I'll let you know if I get some neurological disorders in my 60s which is rightfully called old age for a reason. Good luck trying to pinpoint neurological disease in old age on vaccines. Dementia and Alzheimer's have been affecting mankind for a millennia and were written about by the ancient Greeks and Romans.
There is a reason why heavy metals have to accumulate to a certain extent in the base of the skull before certain neurological disorders can manifest properly enough for an AMA doctor to check a box on a diagnosis or consult their beloved ICD-10. However, all of the poisons which I indicated in earlier posts that are in the injections, which you refuted with (babies take this, eggs have that, etc etc) are not the same because of the manner in which they are absorbed by the body. An injection is an unnatural absorption in nature, it does not exist outside of the proboscis of certain insects and the stingers or fangs of certain arachnids, which only "inject" in a fight or flight situation where harm is always intended one way or another, in defense or offense. Highly toxic cone snails in deep sea environments also do this. Even reptilian animals that secrete poison into a bitten wound have to bite first before the venom is transferred. Of course there are exceptions to this rule like poison frogs which are covered with fatal toxins secreted from a parotid gland, but that is beside the point. The act of injecting someone (breaking the skin and injuring the body) with a carefully chemically-constructed "immunity," no matter how cleverly you word it, is not a natural act, therefore it will never resonate with the harmonic frequencies of life to be capable of enabling true healing. It is the opposite; a perversity of healing.
Whether you eat it or inject it, the body breaks it down the same way. I don't know how to explain it any other way. Just because something goes through the stomach, doesn't mean it will break it down.

Here's a fun experiment you can do at home. Stomach acid is hydrochloric acid. Take your scary vaccine chemicals and plop it into a glass container of hydrochloric acid, does it dissolve or not? If it doesn't, then you can surmise that when you naturally eat it that the chemicals aren't getting dissolved by your stomach. This is simple high school tier science.

If you are going to argue whether it's natural or not, God inspired or not, why stop at vaccines? Maybe stop living in a manmade house and live in the woods? That's clearly unnatural. Return to nature.

Honestly, I'm not going to argue whether it's natural or not because clearly it's not. It's nature hacking, better living through chemistry through observation. The same argument would be construed for bread. Someone somewhere left dough out for too long, cooked it, and whoa look it started to rise! That's clearly unnatural and doesn't occur in nature. Best to avoid it. Cheese is the same way.

Where do we draw the line?

These mRNA vaccines are scaring people for the wrong reasons, for reasons other than you or anyone else on this thread won't really mention. I do not believe that a human mind, even with demonic assistance (inspiration or direct influence), can "crack" God's code of creation. They talk about turning genes on, turning them off, hybridization, assimilation, transhumanism, but what they are really doing is just turning our genetics into toxic waste dumping grounds through and through with every new iteration of these injections. This is a war between a very specific sect of people, many of which are jews, against everyone else inhabiting this earth. While there may be some truth to the genetic angle, none of it is fitting the mainstream narrative hence it gets no screen time. Certain blood types have resiliency to certain things other blood types do not. Not being able to breed and outright death are the ideal effects on an unruly mob of plebs from a vaccine that the system produces, but even these "corona" ones are falling short in that implementation. You simply refusing to take them because of the lack of longevity and research is a very simplistic reason and proves you have too much trust in a method from the establishment that allegedly "worked" in previous iterations of trials. The precedent is set for humans in this hour to die freely, or submit to eternal slavery. Part of that decision, is rolling up the sleeve out of whatever reason the mind can conjure up to excuse oneself from struggle, and possibly salvation.

At least you are not one of those parents that are giving their children this injection of poison. It is amusing how we can agree so much on many things but so drastically on one vibrant topic. Interesting debate though, wish there were more people this interested in prolonging the philosophy of such conversations and not trying to just shut up any opposition outright. There are quite a few people on here that are either so sincere in their beliefs or are genuine 80/20 bait and switch disinformation agents. I also would recommend people on this forum to stop playing into the pro-vaxx / anti-vaxx dichotomy. If you are going to take power away from an esoteric group of oligarchs, you must define reality by your own terms. In my reality, there are no vaccines, only poisons in vials, therefore I am not "anti-vaxx," I simply refuse to acknowledge the frame they attempt to collar us with and do not inject anything into my body.
I'm not going to bother with this side of the argument. It's all untested tech, simple as. Let's check again in 15 years after it goes through some phase trials. Sometimes even after all of this testing the tech is trashed because there isn't a way to make it viable. mRNA is just that and prior to covid it was already shelved because they couldn't control it well enough to be effective and safe.

We align on the same side for different reasons.

On the other hand, I am right there with you on the microchimerism and all the other issues related to previous sexual partners of a woman when it comes time for her to have children, on top of whatever drugs she has imbibed in during her fertility years. The anti-eugenic behavior of most people these days leads to an onslaught of hereditary conditions if children are born to them, but that is a topic for another thread.

Reminds me of that scene in Lord of the Rings where the dwarf looks at the elf and goes, " I can't believe I am fighting alongside an elf" and the elf replies, "What about fighting alongside a friend?"

Last edited:

gent

Sparrow
Catholic
I'm not trying to judge you. I also gave my oldest daughter all the recommended shots and didn't even think twice about it. She is seemingly fine, although as she gets older she does appear to have some attention deficit issues. She also catches colds much more often than me or my wife. Is that related to the dozens of shots she received while she was a baby? Who knows, but I wouldn't discount it out of hand. Is the CDC going to study to find out? I highly doubt it.

I don't know when you were a baby, but the number of shots kids receive now is the highest it's ever been. Starting in the early 90s, they've been adding new shots at a very high pace.

From what I've seen, they only tested the safety of most of these vaccines for a few weeks, which obviously will not reveal any longer-term neurological or other chronic health issues. Especially for babies, where these things wouldn't become apparent until the babies are older. Where is the multi decade long trial process that you're talking about?

I have not yet given my 4 month old son any vaccines, and he does seem to be developing much quicker than what I remember from my daughter. He is very verbal and responsive. He has yet to develop any kind of illness beyond a mild cold for a few days. Obviously this is anecdotal and my memory could be wrong. What I do remember is that she got fairly sick by this time in her life. Lots of congestion, cough, runny nose, a pretty bad cold or flu.

From what I've seen, this amounts to maybe a couple dozen kids on a yearly basis. From a statistics point of view, it's basically zero. There is also a lot of reason to think that sanitation, not immunizations, were the primary factor causing the decline of disease mortality in the 20th century. I believe even the CDC has acknowledged this, though I don't have the link on hand.

I do think immunizations likely provide some protection against catching the disease in question, at least temporarily, but at what cost? I don't see that this has been adequately studied.

Why won't the CDC do a large study comparing vaccinated to unvaccinated children over a long period of time? It seems necessary considering we've more than doubled the required shots that babies have to take in the last 30 years. All of these vaccines are safety tested in isolation, never in combination with other shots. They also are not tested against placebos, from what I've seen, but other vaccines.

Then there's the fact that vaccine makers are immune from liability...

The thing is that many parents claim that their children regressed in the autism shortly after receiving a vaccination (often MMR, but others as well). I've seen a survey done where roughly 50% of parents attributed their child's autism to vaccinations. That's a lot of anecdotes to just dismiss the theory out of hand.

In addition, the CDC dogmatically claims "vaccines do not cause autism" (similar to how they dogmatically claim the COVID shots are "safe and "effective"), but if you actually look at the research supporting this that has not been proven. At best they can claim "MMR vaccines do not cause autism". They obviously do not want to actually research this in depth, maybe because they're scared of what they'll find? Either way, I think there are probably multiple causes of autism, not just vaccines, but the spike of Autism does seem to correlate with the explosion of recommended vaccinations since the early 90s.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
The mRNA therapy/scourge is a sad historical moment. So many have lost trust on here (and among the society at large) that they go back and frantically distrust all and everything. That is a mistake myself and others are trying to correct. Do I see most things in a new light? Of course. But it would be foolish to not admit or be honest about the things that did occur that gave people greater health and longevity. Those are undeniable.