What vaccines to give your children?

rainy

Pelican
Other Christian
Whats your take on meningococcal vaccine? My wife wants to give it to our 3 year old but after the corona hoax and I read that in my country 60 cases per year get it with a heavy outcome, my gut tells me not do it. Its also as others pointed hard to do any research cause you will visit the same sites that advocated for Corona and other nonsense vaccines...
Well your 3 yr old will be 4 soon. Consider the rates below spanning a decade.

meningococcal-graph.jpg

If my math is correct, at about 4-5 your child would have a roughly .25 in 100,000 chance of contracting it.

That's 1 in 400,000.

Or 2.5 in 1,000,000.

Also.....as for the recent FL outbreak....
The CDC's been trying to warn men in Florida or traveling to Florida, particularly those who identify as gay, bisexual, queer or trans, that they need to get a vaccine that can prevent them from getting meningococcal disease. Meningococcal disease, including meningitis, is a bacterial infection in the lining of the brain and spinal cord.

Meningitis Fast Facts

There is an ongoing outbreak in Florida in what the CDC describes as "one of the worst outbreaks of meningococcal disease among gay and bisexual men in U.S. history."

As of Friday, there have been 26 cases and seven deaths with 24 of these cases among men who have sex with men. Six of the deaths were also a part of the LGBTQ community. Half of the cases have been in men who identify as Hispanic.

Australia Sucks

Banned
Other Christian
I think there are vaccines which we all obviously know are unnecessary like flu vaccines, chicken pox and covid (as we all know extremely harmful) but what about cases where the actual risk is of getting a serious illness is meaningful? For example I voluntarily got a yellow fever vaccine years ago when I went to visit the Amazon jungle. Or should I have just risked getting yellow fever? Sometimes the answer is not so straight forward.

I am open to the idea that all vaccines could be causing harm. I just think sometimes its not a straightforward answer.

Last edited:

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
@Australia Sucks
There's plenty of discussion on vaccines in general here.

For something like Yellow Fever, I willingly took the shot to visit Africa, but did not research it thoroughly, despite being a vaccine skeptic at the time. I considered the risk of the vaccine to be lower than the risk of contracting and suffering the effects of Yellow Fever. If I was a pureblood since birth, perhaps I would have behaved differently but I've already received a couple of childhood vaccines (refused the boosters as a teenager / college age).

rainy

Pelican
Other Christian
I think there are vaccines which we all obviously know are unnecessary like flu vaccines, chicken pox and covid (as we all know extremely harmful) but what about cases where the actual risk is of getting a serious illness is meaningful? For example I voluntarily got a yellow fever vaccine years ago when I went to visit the Amazon jungle. Or should I have just risked getting yellow fever? Sometimes the answer is not so straight forward.

I am open to the idea that all vaccines could be causing harm. I just think sometimes its not a straightforward answer.
I'm assuming you are and were an adult when you received that vaccine before your trip to the Amazon?

I think there's a massive difference between getting a vax in that scenario vs pumping children aged 1 month - 3 years full of toxins and aluminum which crosses the blood brain barrier.

One of my biggest issues with childhood vaccines is the loads administered at frequency. And they're not even getting toddler dosage. It's one size fits all and dosages which would be toxic to adults with 10X the body weight.

If one researches aluminum toxicity related to childhood vaccines, won't find much there as the risk has been erased by the medical establishment. However, just read thru this more recent thorough medical study of general aluminum toxicity and side effects in humans.

Aluminium (Al) is frequently accessible to animal and human populations to the extent that intoxications may occur. Intake of Al is by inhalation of aerosols or particles, ingestion of food, water and medicaments, skin contact, vaccination, dialysis and infusions. Toxic actions of Al induce oxidative stress, immunologic alterations, genotoxicity, pro-inflammatory effect, peptide denaturation or transformation, enzymatic dysfunction, metabolic derangement, amyloidogenesis, membrane perturbation, iron dyshomeostasis, apoptosis, necrosis and dysplasia. The pathological conditions associated with Al toxicosis are desquamative interstitial pneumonia, pulmonary alveolar proteinosis, granulomas, granulomatosis and fibrosis, toxic myocarditis, thrombosis and ischemic stroke, granulomatous enteritis, Crohn’s disease, inflammatory bowel diseases, anemia, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, sclerosis, autism, macrophagic myofasciitis, osteomalacia, oligospermia and infertility, hepatorenal disease, breast cancer and cyst, pancreatitis, pancreatic necrosis and diabetes mellitus. The review provides a broad overview of Al toxicosis as a background for sustained investigations of the toxicology of Al compounds of public health importance.

And then go back to the reality we're injecting tiny 8-30 lb toddlers with massive amounts of it.

Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 1.55.33 PM.png

FisherOfMen

Chicken
Orthodox
Dropping in some pure anectdotal stuff...
I have two kids. With the first, wife and I were completely trusting of the system and followed the doctor schedule exactly-- up until six months. For his first six months, my son had various digestive problems, but was beating all mental milestones, sometimes ridiculously (such as pulling himself up to stand on furniture at five months). He was already getting little bits of food from us, with no issues.

He had his six months vaccines. The first time he had dairy after his six month vaccine, he broke out in hives and red splotches all over, which sent us to the emergency room. He was now allergic-- very, VERY allergic, to dairy. At our doctor's visit, I asked could the vaccine have caused this. The doctor replied, and I remember it word for word: "No. No. The vaccine can't cause this. They've proven that."

I was born one of those dorks who love science, so I know that the doctor just said they'd proved something that really can't be "proved." This put my wind up and all trust fled within hours. I assume this statement was written by a pharma lawyer and distributed to doctors on little leaflets. Since then, no vaccines for either of my kids.

My son stopped beating milestones after six months and started hitting milestones late. He became a late talker, and communicates very poorly to this day. He comes from a family where the people love to talk, and talk well. He's never met the criterion for being diagnosed "autistic" but there's something very wrong with him. He catches every illness he is exposed to. He gets massive fevers, and negative effects from virtually every sickness. He has strange sensory issues. He is still wildly allergic to dairy at 18 years old, I don't know what kind of woman he can ever meet that will be able to care for him, especially in his generation. He also has massive anxiety and EXTREME OCD, which ranoed yo when he was 11 years old and which has gotten progressively more painful for him ever since (I'll probably write up on that later in the parenting forum). To add to the tragedy, he's incredibly smart and even sensitive, when not in the grip of an OCD fit. When the OCD has him, he is angry, inconsiderate, and prone to panic attacks. He has not seemed to enjoy life at all since entering puberty.

Because my first son was born before everything was on the internet, it took me many years to get a copy of the vaccine ingredients in his lot. The dairy allergy, I believe, is because one of the vaccine ingredients was casein (which is what he's allergic to now). For those that don't know, when you want to make an animal allergic to something for lab testing, you inject the thing you want to make them allergic to into their veins. The body identifies it as an invader and presto, that's what an allergy is. Vaccines are supposed to be cleaned of extra proteins, but I think the (((vaccine industry))) finds a certain level of attrition acceptable if it saves money.

So I believe I know where the dairy allergy comes from. I am confident that his other maladies are either side effects of the dairy allergy or, more likely, his body responding to something else the vaccine put into him which is undiagnosable now. If you dig into the research on this stuff, it's a joke, with no control groups and careful parsing to get a predefined result.

My second son was never vaccinated. Although he's a loner (both his mother and father were loners) he is very communicative, bright, talented, and enthusiastic about life. His childhood health was what I'd call "completely normal."

I strongly advise you do NOT vaccinate your kids, especially during the years where they are growing very quickly. I withhold all opinion about whether to vaccinate older children or adults, but as long as your kid is being breastfed, and you take normal precautions such as "don't go to the family Christmas party if someone is hacking up a lung" I would never again vaccinate a small child.

jollycynic

Robin
Protestant
My gut suspicion is that returning to the vaccine schedule of the 70s or early 80s gets closer to safe. Fewer doses, more spaced out, fewer total diseases vaxxed against. Polio, TDaP and MMR.
I'd also refuse to start until the kid is already walking and verbal.
I'd also refuse more than one injection per office visit, with visits well spaced out. The modern schedule is based around working mom's convenience, not the best interests of the children.
Pre-medicate with tylenol and maintain round the clock dosing for a couple of days. Watch temperature closely. I've long suspected that the harms that vaxxes may do are basically immune system overreactions due to bombardment of new stimulus leading to damaging fevers. Kids are fussy and their problems easy to misread or ignore. That's also why a kid should be ambulatory and verbal, so you can assess them and their response.
With all these precautions you would probably wonder why bother at all. I'd say that the diseases in question are ones that actually can fuck a kid up for life. A kid on an iron lung would probably rather be autistic and able to walk (to take an extreme example).

FisherOfMen

Chicken
Orthodox
My gut suspicion is that returning to the vaccine schedule of the 70s or early 80s gets closer to safe. Fewer doses, more spaced out, fewer total diseases vaxxed against. Polio, TDaP and MMR.
I'd also refuse to start until the kid is already walking and verbal.
I'd also refuse more than one injection per office visit, with visits well spaced out. The modern schedule is based around working mom's convenience, not the best interests of the children.
Pre-medicate with tylenol and maintain round the clock dosing for a couple of days. Watch temperature closely. I've long suspected that the harms that vaxxes may do are basically immune system overreactions due to bombardment of new stimulus leading to damaging fevers. Kids are fussy and their problems easy to misread or ignore. That's also why a kid should be ambulatory and verbal, so you can assess them and their response.
With all these precautions you would probably wonder why bother at all. I'd say that the diseases in question are ones that actually can fuck a kid up for life. A kid on an iron lung would probably rather be autistic and able to walk (to take an extreme example).

Again, more anecdotal...
I am one of four siblings, and we are very spaced apart. The oldest two were born before the huge vaccine push. The youngest two were vaccinated to the standards of the mid 1960s and 1970s.

The oldest two exhibit no allergies and no mental quirks. The youngest two (of which I am the youngest) suffer all kinds of environmental allergies, and have varying degrees of debilitating anxieties. (Possibly related: The oldest two caught wild measles. I have heard it theorized that measles acts as a sort of "training system" for the human body).

Since the only human allergy described in antiquity was "bee venom allergy," and since allergies ramped up so amazingly in the vaccine era, I dare to pronounce that injecting things into a human being without it being an emergency situation is bad policy, bad science, and being a bad advisor.

easterbunny2020

Sparrow
Catholic
None. The entirety of pharma is a corrupt lethal enterprise. Our 9-year old has had none and is far healthier than any of the kids in her homeschool co-op. Half of whom seem to have peanut allergies, which is a side effect of vaccines.

Check this book out as well:

Vaccine Free: 111 Stories of Unvaccinated Children​

Amazon product

Last edited:

Cuchulainn2016

Kingfisher
Does anyone have any experience of alternate vaccine schedules in the UK?

I am 3 months away from having to make a decision on what to do about vaccines and with the NHS its going to be difficult. Anyone have any knowledge about private healthcare providers with regards to this?

Cuchulainn2016

Kingfisher
Just say no thanks.
Ok, I will be clear here:
1. Viruses do exist and are harmful
2. Some vaccines, especially older ones do work
3. Some vaccines are pointless for newborns (hepB)
4. I'm not in the USA, I can't move hundreds of miles from others on to my homestead, my child will get close to a dirty immigrant at some point.

What I have said above might rub some of you the wrong way, but that's what it is.

Now, bearing in mind the above, does anyone have any  useful advice regards how to go about modifying the NHS's battery of shots?

My aim is to delay any shots as much as possible and stick to pretty much what I got 45 years ago.

At the first visit at 2 months they will give 2 vaccines plus a 6in1 shot. I have no problem with 3or4 of the vaccines on the 6in1 shot l, but the others are pointless. HepB is not required for a newborn, and I say that having the HepB vaccination myself because my employment means I can come into contact with pointy stuff covered in dirty blood. And maybe having multiple vaccines in one transport media will cut down on the dirty stuff used in vaccines to keep them stable (i.e. 1 bit of aluminium, rather than 6 separate).

So, my plan would be to push all vaccines out to at least 6 months before they start, and only take the tried and tested old school vaccines, and no more than one shot per month after that. And also, to make sure there are no BoCs (babies of colour) in the mother and babies class.

Any advice regarding how to carry this out would be appreciated.

To be fair, 90+% of the NHS staff I have interacted with have been very appreciative towards my COVID vaccination status, and several have stated how they wished they hadn't got it. Additionally, in the antenatal classes and maternity appointments, they talk about the COVID vaccination and other vaccinations differently. For example, they say, the COVID vaccination is recommended by the government and the NHS and you should look into it before deciding to get it. Not exactly a ringing endorsement. However, this realisation of how bad the COVID shot(s) are has in many cases made them double down on the other vaccines, saying that these ones are fine and have decades of evidence to back them up, which is true in some cases, but not in others.

DanielH

Hummingbird
Orthodox
So, my plan would be to push all vaccines out to at least 6 months before they start, and only take the tried and tested old school vaccines, and no more than one shot per month after that
My son is 6 months and would have had about 14 shots a month by now, so it sounds like your child will basically live in the doctors office in order to accommodate your plans. He hasn't had one injection or antibiotic and he's perfectly healthy, bearing milestones, and he's eating peanuts, which my mom became allergic to as an adult after vaccinations to go to nursing school.

You can look into the Norwegian vaccination schedule, I do know one mother doing that here in America because it's more spaced out and I think fewer jobs total, but if I haven't been clear enough, my belief is that any jab is bad.

1661337739460.png

king bast

Kingfisher
Protestant
When we first declined vaccines for my children, starting with vitamin k and hep B at birth, we equivocated by saying we might "catch up" when they were older.
As they grew older, we grew to understand that there was no point in catching up.
It seems so daunting to decline at that stage of life. Expectant and new parents tend to be hyper focused on such things, and highly emotional to boot. My wife and I have both heard people wishing death and disease on the entire bloodline of "anti vaxxers", without them realising they were referring to us, so we had some familiarity with the depth of insanity vaccination can invoke way before covid came around.
The "normal" vaccines might not kill or maim as much as covid ones, but they best you can say about them is that they are unneccessary. Vaccine shills always fall back to the phrase "the benefits outweight the risks" but as small as the risks may be, theres just no benefit to be found.

Last edited:

inthefade

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
1. Viruses do exist and are harmful
Bold claim, can you prove it?

So, my plan would be to push all vaccines out to at least 6 months before they start, and only take the tried and tested old school vaccines, and no more than one shot per month after that. And also, to make sure there are no BoCs (babies of colour) in the mother and babies class.

Can you not see how absurd what you wrote here is?

Last edited:

Cuchulainn2016

Kingfisher
Bold claim, can you prove it?

Can you not see how absurd what you wrote here is?
Not a bold claim, I have seen them with my own eyes, studied them and used them.

I understand there are proponents of germ versus terrain theory, and I understand the reasoning behind both, but, they are both wrong, the human body and it's interactions with a multitude of other factors is very complex and not limited to either paradigm.

If anyone says viruses don't exist anything else they say has the same validity as the morons who think all vaccines/medicines are perfectly safe cause the science is settled.

As for my other statement, it's not absurd, it's not a binary yes or no question, some vaccines have validity in certain circumstances, and that's why I have the Hep myself, but others don't, such as Hep for a child, or a vaccine for a disease that has been eradicated anyway. It's a more nuanced question, than just yes or no. You may be able to make a blanket decision on everything for your child, but for my firstborn son, I want to ensure I do my best to get the right answer for every individual question that arises, healthcare or otherwise, and leave my own cognitive biases out of it.

Unless you meant keeping them clear of non-whites, in which case, luckily they are very much a minority where I live, so that is not as much of a problem as it would be in London, for example.

Prores

Robin
Orthodox
Not a bold claim, I have seen them with my own eyes, studied them and used them.

I understand there are proponents of germ versus terrain theory, and I understand the reasoning behind both, but, they are both wrong, the human body and it's interactions with a multitude of other factors is very complex and not limited to either paradigm.

If anyone says viruses don't exist anything else they say has the same validity as the morons who think all vaccines/medicines are perfectly safe cause the science is settled.

As for my other statement, it's not absurd, it's not a binary yes or no question, some vaccines have validity in certain circumstances, and that's why I have the Hep myself, but others don't, such as Hep for a child, or a vaccine for a disease that has been eradicated anyway. It's a more nuanced question, than just yes or no. You may be able to make a blanket decision on everything for your child, but for my firstborn son, I want to ensure I do my best to get the right answer for every individual question that arises, healthcare or otherwise, and leave my own cognitive biases out of it.

Unless you meant keeping them clear of non-whites, in which case, luckily they are very much a minority where I live, so that is not as much of a problem as it would be in London, for example.

Now all the masters knows that you need the glow,
You need the glow, the glow to grow.
If you love to live, you live to love,
Hah, you got to move to the upper level.
Cos When you got the glow, there aint no stopping,
what you want to do.
hah, oh.
To reach that upper level,
your mind, body and soul must be one.
It's a sacrifice, it takes hard work,
It's a way of life.
When you got the glow, you feel the one,
(You feel the one)
When you got the glow, Your body's gold,
(Your body's gold)
So don't let go, of the power of elevation.
(Power)
Shine on,
Shine on,
Shine on,
shine on,
Get the glow, Get the glow, Get the glow, grow.
Everybody knows that you need the glow,
You need the glow, the glow to grow.
And if you love to live, you live the life the way you love,
The love you take the gift.
Cos when you got the glow, you see it on your face,
You feel it in your head, people understand,
That you've got the glow, and they're beware,
Cos the power's there when you got the glow.
Well, when you reach that upper level, Your mind body and soul will be one.
Hah!
It's a sacrifice, it takes hard work,
It's a way of life.
When you got the glow, you feel the one,
When you got the glow, Your body's gold,
So don't let go, of the power of elevation.
Cos when you got the glow, when you got the glow,
(When you got the glow)
Everybody know and I'm friend and foe,
They'll all beware, they'll all beware,
(When you got the glow)
Cos they know that you got the fire there.
When you got the glow, when you got the glow,
(When you got the glow)
They'll all beware, they'll all beware.
Cos they know, they know, they know, they know, they know
(When you got the glow)
They know you got the glow, the glow to grow.