What will happen in 2022?

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
The Flu is coming back! Long live the Flu!

That can only mean one thing: Opperation Covid-19 is being wrapped up ... at least it is the official narrative in the UK and US.
It will surely take time until the memo reaches every little petty dictator out there and for them to act on it but it definitely looks like 2022 will see the end of covid. Or at least the beginning of the end.

I hope that also means that Austria and Germany will not go ahead with their mandatory policies but we'll see. All and all, I foresee the year 2022 to not be as eventful on the political arena as the last two but we can always be taken by surprise.

Behind the scene a quiet new movement will be busy making history. The year 2022 will mark the beginning of a new understanding of the Microbiome and thus induce a monumental shift in our understanding of microbes that are in us and around us and finally finding out our own place in the big scheme of things.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
It was a rather retarded Narrative to try & maintain after-all...

'Mass deaths and hospitalisations are now history': Vaccines expert backs PM's light-touch Covid measures as hospital admissions fall to half of level last Christmas despite record-breaking Omicron infection surge

Professor Sir John Bell, regius professor of medicine at Oxford University and a member of the Vaccines Taskforce, said the public had been 'pretty responsible' in its response to the spread of the Omicron variant.It came as new figures showed the number of people in hospital with Covid in England is less than half the same time last year - despite cases being three times higher.'The health minister has taken advice and looked at the data. I think his judgment where we should go in the next few days is probably fine,' Sir John told the BBC Radio 4 Today programme. 'The horrific scenes that we saw a year ago - intensive care units being full, lots of people dying prematurely - that is now history in my view and I think we should be reassured that that's likely to continue.'

Gusamaso

Robin
Other Christian
Flu (they say it's H3N2) is making the rounds here in Brazil. There's an outbreak in my state, and everyone I know that got severe flu was pfizer'ed recently. I was in my wife's home, everyone was sick. Her brother is sick again after 15 days (took the poison about a week ago). For now I'm in perfect health and intend to keep it so.

A friend just posted on instagram that he passed out twice, BP dropped, had to be hospitalized etc because of the flu. The caption of the pic: "guys, take care with this new flu, it seems to be worse than covid". He is boosted and got the flu vaccine.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
I think the biggest agenda for 2022 is the rollout and consolidation of vaccine passports. In Europe many countries have started already in 2021 with 3G, vaccinated/recovered/negative test to enter public venues such as restaurants. The first big haul in 2022 will be to get this to 2G, dropping the negative test, then to 1G, only vaccinated people can go to public venues. Including the public venues will be all non essential shops, such as living malls.

Furthermore I expect 2022 to be more of the same, new variants, new restrictions, the steady 2 steps forward 1 step back pace that we've seen the last months. They've got the dog in the cage, which was their biggest ordeal, now they will diminish the size of the cage step by step.

Good for many of us, including myself, to get a bit further away from the news after the big shocks of last 1.5 years + and regain energy and inspiration to go through to the next years/decades, we should be careful not to burn our gas all at once and the last 1.5 years have been draining.

MaxHeadShroom

Sparrow
Jewish
Here's my covid wish for 2022:
Mass civil disobedience.
Organization of local communities to protest against government overreach, medical tyranny and unscientific policy.
Normies en masse waking up and no longer drinking the cool aid.
Meet ups of non-vaxxed for outdoors activities, lunch and learn where we share information, teach survival skills, and even dare I say it indoor activities as well.
Deconstruction of the globalist narrative whose primary goal is depopulation.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Here's my covid wish for 2022:
Mass civil disobedience.
Organization of local communities to protest against government overreach, medical tyranny and unscientific policy.
Meet ups of non-vaxxed for outdoors activities, lunch and learn where we share information, teach survival skills, and even dare I say it indoor activities as well.
Deconstruction of the globalist narrative whose primary goal is depopulation.

While it may still fall under the category of civil disobedience.

I'm going to put it down largely to apathy.
Not political action, nor protest.
Rather; mere apathy.

Folk just won't care to check the certificates or the passports.
Folk just won't care to ask about your status.

The Covid Clowns will cry variant one time too many; & the public will just stop bothering with it all.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Other Christian
This probably would have already happened ages ago if not for all the Karens out there who made rational thinking and a reduction of hysteria impossible. After all, without the non-stop fear campaign flooding out from the media and politicians, there’s nothing to indicate a global pandemic even occurred. Hundreds of thousands of lives lost to lethal treatment in hospitals (ventilators and remdesevir) and then the Pfizer jewce jabs, but not to a pandemic.

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Other Christian
I think March/April will be the worst months yet. By spring we should know whether they will really implement forced vaccinations, arresting the unvaccinated etc. I have a hard time seeing that happen in Austria and Germany. If it does, then the ultimate nightmare is real!

I also think they might abandon the constant booster strategy in favour of the "super-vaccine" that will solve covid once and for all. The one the US army has developed with potentially 24 spike proteins.

https://www.defenseone.com/technolo...ctive-against-all-covid-sars-variants/360089/

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic
No consequences from the mass jabbination? Hmm wonder why they (govt, corp, media, medical/pharma, 'science') would be so adamant and aggressive to have most people injected so quicky. If they've planned a winding down phase, which I hope there is one, then what has this global op with the jabs been? There must be something else down the pike.
Of course the digital IDs needed to carry out regular things in society is a big thing, and not many without the fake pandemic would have accepted them, but the mass injections ops cannot be dismissed as only a trick to cajole people into these IDs.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
No consequences from the mass jabbination? Hmm wonder why they (govt, corp, media, medical/pharma, 'science') would be so adamant and aggressive to have most people injected so quicky. If they've planned a winding down phase, which I hope there is one, then what has this global op with the jabs been? There must be something else down the pike.
Of course the digital IDs needed to carry out regular things in society is a big thing, and not many without the fake pandemic would have accepted them, but the mass injections ops cannot be dismissed as only a trick to cajole people into these IDs.
Indeed, the depopulation and transhumanism thread in deep forum goes pretty deep on the presumable reasons of the vaccine. But I don't expect that in 2022. Europe is on the forefront because the infra is great here: high tech. Other Western countries too. But in large parts of the third world the infra isn't there so the logistics aren't rolling out as fast. But it'll be a matter of time.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
It all depends what the 5G towers are for? Mass surveillance, energy weapon or a control grid.

I guess we'll know soon enough.
If I had to bet, I would say that the 5G and graphene are supposed to interact in a way so as to turn man into a better receiver and transmitter of data. I don't know how this works. But I would assume the vaccine is a bridge between the biological and digital.

The other option is the vaccine insulates or shields against 5G emf by coating and stabilizing cells in graphene oxide nanoparticles that act like a faraday cage. In that theory, I guess they want to go ahead with 5G for mass surveillance but couldn't tell people that it would require constant injections to avoid the severe detrimental effects, otherwise 5G would be massively opposed.

William Faulkner

Sparrow
Orthodox
We are living during a societal shift which has been in the works for a long time. I think if we knew how long this has been in the planning we would be absolutely amazed. 2022 we will continue to see people migrating. There will be a mass exodus out of blue states. I imagine we will see people that are extremely vocal rounded up. Or they will pass under mysterious circumstances. There is a possibility that we will see a large percentage of the injected population die. It's hard to wrap your mind around the fact that you may be witnessing a mass depopulation event. It will become more and more clear as the injected continue to get sick as we are told by the media that it's the uninjected that are getting sick. Mainstream media will continue to be the gatekeepers. We are living in a time in history that will be studied to no end in the future by those of the future that practice the dangerous art of wrong think. In this decade we are going to see energy replace money under the climate agenda. The economy of the technocracy will see our quality of life drop to a level unimaginable to your average American . You will own nothing and you will be happy. Under the guise of sustainability we will have less access to natural resources. Our food will get more fake and more expensive. The number of people growing their own food will grow. This might be the most important thing people need to think about. I have heard some saying that within 6 months we are going to see mass changes in our economy. The entire notion that we ever lived in a democracy is a farce. Everything is fake in this age. Right down to the theatrics of 's'elections. The 22' midterms may see red team gains but the vast majority will still be globalists carrying out the agenda. Billionaire college drop out eugenicist psychopath Bill Gates will continue to run 'global health'. This man seems to have a god complex which is inherent in the technocrat class. The so called 'dark web' will be extremely important in the future to those seeking truth. I personally find myself questioning the history which we have been taught much much more now. We have now lived through nearly two years of psychological terror as humanity has been relegated to lab rats, guinea pigs and the statistics of the culled. This time we are all cannon fodder. It is a war on humanity. Who voted in these world leaders we answer to now? Things are going to get a lot worse next year gentlemen. We must prepare ourselves for the suffering which many of us know is in front of us. I feel blessed to have this forum to interact with others that are not blind to the evil which we are facing. Human interaction is in a constant state of flux now with mass psychosis being the variant of the day. It is apparent that technology is not our friend gentlemen. In 22' it will be more clear that we are indeed living in an experiment.

Last edited:

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic
Indeed, the depopulation and transhumanism thread in deep forum goes pretty deep on the presumable reasons of the vaccine. But I don't expect that in 2022. Europe is on the forefront because the infra is great here: high tech. Other Western countries too. But in large parts of the third world the infra isn't there so the logistics aren't rolling out as fast. But it'll be a matter of time.
Yes, we are in an actual war right now with most people completely unaware of it. It is too difficult and perhaps painful for the regular folk to arrive at this conclusion. Like in other wars they rather die without willing to know the truth. I don't know exactly what it is that make a minority like us people here the see through it, but I'm certain that submitting only to God has a lot to do with it.
The biggest downfall of humanity in modern times has been the belief in humanism.
I come from a long line Catholic family. My late father who was first generation university grad became a lapsed catholic. I remember asking him once when I was fairly young if he didn't believe in God what did he believe in, he said 'in humanity' which I found quite strange instinctively (maybe I was born immune to bullcrap). He had complete faith in man made structures like the state and 'science', yet he ended up dying a horrible death at the hands of the medical establishment under their 'cancer treatments', which he insisted upon'. Moral is trust only in man's solutions and you'll be let down time and again.
I mention this in relation to the choice people make to take these 'vaccines' as the highest expression in the humanist belief, as this folly to turn our back to God and expect to get away with it.

ViatoremColognia

Sparrow
Jewish
As of now, it does not look like the plan is being rolled back. Some states in Germany have implemented a vax + test requirement for gyms.

My state has a vax + test requirement even for the boosted. The government probably needs to get the number of positive cases up, as it seems like there are very few covid patients to be found. The large number of protest marches gives me hope.