What will happen in 2022?

ViatoremColognia

Sparrow
Atheist
The Netherlands is opening the bars and restaurants, Belgium is removing restrictions. It's only the Germans who haven't heard the news - covid is over. I still don't believe Austria will fine the unjabbed!
German investment banks were buying up all the dogshit that the US bankers were unloading in the 2008 financial crisis. They are the last ones to get the memo.

It also seems that all the countries with a land border to Switzerland still have the harshest measures in Europe.

Maybe schwab guaranteed the political class a refugium at his underground bunker?

Man As Corporation

Sparrow
Other Christian
I still don't believe Austria will fine the unjabbed!
It was passed into law last week so they will do it. They won't back down now. Once it becomes actual law it is very hard to get rid of it. The only real defense left is for those issued a fine to challenge it in higher courts as a human rights violation and clog up the system. And like all fines if you can't pay do they just forget about it? They will them escalate it to the seizure of assets and potential prison. So unless you are very wealthy and can buy your way out of vaccination you will end up homeless on the streets or in a jail cell.

La Águila Negra

Ostrich
Other Christian
The Netherlands is opening the bars and restaurants, Belgium is removing restrictions. It's only the Germans who haven't heard the news - covid is over. I still don't believe Austria will fine the unjabbed!

The Netherlands is 'opening up' using the QR-code based Health Pass/Green Pass which in my opinion is worse than lockdowns.

Aside from that restrictions related to the use of mouth diapers have increased, there still is the 1.5 meter physical distancing and mass testing.

I have seen documents that in the next months they want to tighten the screws on these Green Passes, possibly by mandating compulsory vaccination.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
The Netherlands is 'opening up' using the QR-code based Health Pass/Green Pass which in my opinion is worse than lockdowns.

Aside from that restrictions related to the use of mouth diapers have increased, there still is the 1.5 meter physical distancing and mass testing.

I have seen documents that in the next months they want to tighten the screws on these Green Passes, possibly by mandating compulsory vaccination.
Correct, plus there are still heavy measures for the restaurants. People have to be seated, walk with a mask, closing at 22.00. So we have to be careful with celebrating.

Nomadiccat

Banned
Oriental Orthodox
I haven't been in town for a couple of weeks, went grocery shopping. This is the South, conservative location, small-to-medium town, not some liberal big city (it's bad in big cities in the South as great majority is vaxed)
Most, up to 80% percent or more, were wearing face diapers in stores, total sheep. Just a couple of weeks earlier it was may be 40-50% and
20-30% earlier.
There's no mask mandate, this is voluntary. They just followed Fauci's recommendations or whatever, these "conservative-voting people"

I don't have a good forecast for 2022 or beyond. I think this might be the quiet before the next storm, just like it was multiple times already, recall spring 2021 when everyone thought it's over and they'll may be vax 50% and be done with it all.
The population is heavily brainwashed, follows government lies and orders and isn't capable of real mass resistance.
Even if coronahoax tale dies down (which I doubt), they'll have more stuff lined up.
They'd be stupid not to take advantage of such compliant and gullible people.
By the way, US is one of the few countries where vax curve is still not flat, means they're still injecting a few first doses here, probably because of corporate mandates, not just brainwash alone.

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I predict 2022 to be a good year.

I predict the retardery to buff out as the elite realize if they keep pushing there will be revolt. Republican Congress and Midterm overton window shifts to the right.

2024 will be a republican victory also. Trump will be nominee baring health or a force majeure.

Maybe 2026 and 2028 and 2030 will suck. But I dont buy into the negativity expressed by some that this is just a letting up of the boot to the face only to be re-stamped. Try though the might... the "elite" are not the great intellects they'd present themselves as.

Letsgokazakhstan

Banned
Orthodox
This really could be the year everything changes...

The Kazakhstan revolt is huge... if legit and MSM lose their choke on the narrative, people worldwide will realise these fleas can't hold down the masses...

And then there's the trucker convey in Canada. When they shut down the country and everyone is starving thanks to The Strunz... how will they keep a lid on the narrative then?

Plus the criminal investigation of the PM/MPs in the UK... when the morons FINALLY realize that these clowns KNEW the Coof was nothing more than a cold, yet destroyed the economy and made loved ones die alone whilst they drank 'cheese and wine'... these cockroaches are gonna get lynched.

And they know it.

Mrredsquare

Pelican
Other Christian
This really could be the year everything changes...

The Kazakhstan revolt is huge... if legit and MSM lose their choke on the narrative, people worldwide will realise these fleas can't hold down the masses...

And then there's the trucker convey in Canada. When they shut down the country and everyone is starving thanks to The Strunz... how will they keep a lid on the narrative then?

Plus the criminal investigation of the PM/MPs in the UK... when the morons FINALLY realize that these clowns KNEW the Coof was nothing more than a cold, yet destroyed the economy and made loved ones die alone whilst they drank 'cheese and wine'... these cockroaches are gonna get lynched.

And they know it.
There is no criminal investigation in the UK - they're all mason's on the same team. They don't investigate or arrest their own, it's all an act for show.

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
I still don't believe Austria will fine the unjabbed!

Austria will begin easing Covid-19 related restrictions next week, the chancellor, Karl Nehammer, told a news conference on Saturday, allowing shops and restaurants to remain open longer and easing restriction on unvaccinated people.

Now, alongside entering shops from Feb. 12, Austria will also ease measures barring the unvaccinated from restaurants from Feb. 19, Nehammer said, saying those with a negative COVID test result will be able to visit restaurants and tourist attractions.

source

By mid-summer covid will be over in Europe.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
source

By mid-summer covid will be over in Europe.
If so, what will replace it? They've won a few important battles, but they're nowhere near the endgame. So if corona narrative will purposefully die out now, I'm sure something way worse will replace it. Moreover, don't forget that we're still dealing with QR codes and all that stuff, so besides UK there's still a strong martial law and historically unprecedented segregation active.

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
If so, what will replace it? They've won a few important battles, but they're nowhere near the endgame. So if corona narrative will purposefully die out now, I'm sure something way worse will replace it. Moreover, don't forget that we're still dealing with QR codes and all that stuff, so besides UK there's still a strong martial law and historically unprecedented segregation active.

This day only is ours, we are dead to yesterday, and we are not yet born to the morrow.

-----------

“Tonight we can shrug our shoulders and find the smile again. We have incredibly good news, we can now remove the last coronavirus restrictions in Denmark,” said Denmark Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen on Wednesday, revealing that the bulk of the restrictions would be dropped by February 1. The only measure that would remain in effect for the time being is the requirement to take a Covid-19 test before entering Denmark from abroad.

Frederiksen noted that while “it may seem strange and paradoxical” that the restrictions would be removed as Denmark experiences its highest infection rates to date, she pointed to the drop in the number of patients in intensive care, crediting widespread vaccination against Covid-19 for severing the link between the number of hospitalizations and that of infections. (ER: It wouldn’t be due to the mildness of Omicron, now would it?)

Last edited:

Cavalier

Kingfisher
Orthodox
They don’t need to enter the end game yet. They like to push then stop then push again with the move toward the NWO. When they stop pushing everyone relaxes, many feel as though they beat them, but the gains they make are never reversed. They just let the changes become normalized before they push again.

Cynllo

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I've been mulling over what to post in here. There are many lines of speculation we can make...

Today I was thinking, what public/world event has had the most impact on me, and how would I order such major events. The realisation came that there is only one world event that has really effected me - the coronahoax. There is nothing else that has had much effect - The WTC attack, the death of Princess Diana, the swearing in of Barry Sotero - an Indonesian citizen who isn't even eligible to be President of that country, those tsunamis, The UK leaving the EU - didn't mean that much. The only other comparable event was the election of Orange.

The coronahoax has dramatically changed the way I see the world. The main lens through which I now see things is - that people are going to follow, without question. There are things that I might have come up with elaborate explanations for in the past, relating to people behaviour. They may be valid, but they are dwarfed by the realisation that people don't need their own motives when they can just be given them. At funerals, when a hymn begins, you can feel the trepidation - "Shall I stand up? Oh, but no one else has. I don't want to be first. Ohh, I'm like a little mouse." I don't like the film The Matrix (1999), but those two mentalists were right when they said, "You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it." The only other time I really got a glimpse of the reactionary norm was when people were putting up posters from their newspaper in support of the Iraq war. We saw it again, in the Orange era and the rise of the NPC. But now we know we are living in a meme - most people will believe what they are told no matter how stupid it is, and how wrong everything they are told is.

With that in mind, it is worth looking at the response to coronavirus. There was not a highly oiled machine waiting to enact an array of new controls; despite them already preparing for this specific scenario to do just that. The response to it has been inefficient and they lost about a year to having little ready to go. Yet they exploited it as much as they could and it has been used to implement new controls.

They have learned two things - a nothingburger can be turned into a global crisis; and roughly how many people are able to deduce the existence of the nothingburger.

It appears the virus controls are being wound down. Maybe they deduced it is too much to push more through with Omicron. They have likely learned to be more alert and will be producing tech, guidelines and puppets to be on their marks for the next crisis. I expect international travel controls to stay tight. And reprieve is borrowed time. Our owners are addicted to crises.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
They don’t need to enter the end game yet. They like to push then stop then push again with the move toward the NWO. When they stop pushing everyone relaxes, many feel as though they beat them, but the gains they make are never reversed. They just let the changes become normalized before they push again.
Correct, 2 steps forward 1 step back. If you do that long enough, before you know you are 10 kilometer removed from where you started.