What will happen in 2022?

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Other Christian
As of now, it does not look like the plan is being rolled back. Some states in Germany have implemented a vax + test requirement for gyms.

My state has a vax + test requirement even for the boosted. The government probably needs to get the number of positive cases up, as it seems like there are very few covid patients to be found. The large number of protest marches gives me hope.

I read a story about some German police officers apparently suffering from "psychological issues" (stress, anxiety) etc. due to their job containing the many protests. I would have to say that it suits them well, being the spear-tip of these evil agendas. I hope many of them come to grips with reality and either switch jobs or refuse those duties all together.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
More and more people are getting skeptical even among the jabbed and social media monitoring the mood 24/7. So they have no choice but to make a final push in the next 3-4 months and then by spring declare a victory over the virus. They will heap praise upon themselves, saying that their wise decisions saved countless lives, and the media will dutifully report such self-praise as fact. In a year or two they can then introduce another jab (maybe for cancer) that the masses will willingly accepts based on how effective the covid jab was.

Otherwise they risk to loose everything if they keep on keeping on. I don't think they are that stupid with all the behavioral advisers by their sides. As history has shown they start all the wars but they also decide when to terminate them when a maximum effect has been achieved.

Another indicator for the end of the hoax is the official switch on of 5G in early 2022. They cannot have the two running side by side as then people might make the connection if there is problem with the Internet of Bodies as there have been too many problems with the jab.

I am not saying this will run uniformly across the globe but by the end of 2022 it should end everywhere.

Last edited:

Galaxy_Traveler

Robin
Other Christian
Sorry - I thought this thread was on 2022 and the future we are facing
I was referring to my own post that I wrote about the year 2022 and the future we are facing. Wrote a long one and then realised that the title was about the flu.
Yeah I thought this topic was about the year 2022 and the future in general as well. I guess the title changed?

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
I was referring to my own post that I wrote about the year 2022 and the future we are facing. Wrote a long one and then realised that the title was about the flu.
Yeah I thought this topic was about the year 2022 and the future in general as well. I guess the title changed?
I update vague titles, but looks like I picked the wrong one. I changed it again. Let's try to be specific when creating thread titles so people know what they're clicking on.

palsofchaos

Sparrow
Catholic
My predictions are for the United States -

The stopping of Biden's recent spending bill indicates we will see more of the status que. Expect another year of boiling the frog.

Major Events:

Midterm Elections - No destabilizing events (black lives matter protests). Big status positions like house/senate/gov may go red. Big ticket positions will distract towards small state elections which will trend towards soft on crime policies (Minnesota Twin Cities as an example). In the long run the soft on crime policies will perpetuate the destablizing of America's cities. Lets pray that god spares cities with large amounts of repentant Christians.

Omnicron+ Variant - The media continues to pound the Omnicron variant. Roughly half of the united states population is ensnared via covid. It does not matter how sick they get or how many football players drop dead on the field. Half of the United States population has been programmed to think 2+2=5 and there is nothing you nor I can do about it. Logic will not reach these people. There will be another variant. And half the population will dutifully line up for their booster shot. Might even be 2 more variants who knows!

Covid Restrictions:

There will be no sweeping mandate. Instead the government will opt for a divide and conquer strategy.

Federal Mandates - Any federal benefit will require some sort of vaccinated status. Social security and Medicaid recipients will need covid vaccine to get their benefits. This policy doesn't care about mid term elections so I believe it could happen. I believe this policy is likely for 2 reasons:

1) Health Systems are strained due to worker shortages. Remove half the boomers health benefits for less strain.​
2) Remove half the boomers social security to help reduce inflation. Anything to keep the frog boiling.​

This policy mostly affects boomers whom are sure to complain. Their complaints will be maligned by the younger generations because that is what we have been trained to do. Ok Boomer!

Domestic Travel - No domestic vaccine travel mandate but hard to guess. Airlines are large employers and mandating domestic travel hurts them and their employees. On the other hand, there has been a lot of turmoil for air travel what with flight cancelations. I don't think domestic travel mandate happens this year. Maybe after mid terms.

Workplace Mandate - No workplace mandate. It's too hard to do this through government policy. The founding fathers made sure of that. I describe a situation for a soft workplace mandate in the finance section.

Global Warming/Cooling/Climate Change:

Recent Phenomena - The earth is convulsing. For some reason, the planet has been retching (Tornados in December!?). Christians on the forum will be inclined to believe recent phenomena is from humanities unrepentant sin. But the government needs an explanation for the masses. Once again, the population will be mislead to believe this is climate change. The population, especially millennials, has been trained for decades on this one. The rhetoric has been ramped up the past year for certain but it is in tandem with the increasing calamities. Expect more calamities and more rhetoric.

I couldn't help but notice South Dakota and Wisconsin were sparred the miserable drought Minnesota had this past Summer. Minnesota has perpetuated the covid lie more than its adjacent neighbors. I believe the two are linked.

I doubt the government ever institutes a major policy for climate change (something like banning fossil fuels). People would go nuts. Rather, global warming will be the scapegoat for environmental calamity that God deems necessary. It has always been and will always be a misdirection.

Aliens? - No, if there's aliens go read the book of Revelation. Probably not happening in 2022.

Finance:

Business - Large firms own so much of the market share that they can now price out competition not just for the end product but labor as well. Small employers will continue to be priced out of labor by large firms. Why work for a local restaurant for tips when you can work at McDonalds for easy $15, college tuition, and health benefits. Why work for a small software engineering firm when you can make twice the coin working for Microsoft (whom doesn't require you to come to the office).

How do you create soft communism in the USA? Have everyone work for the same 20 companies all owned by Blackrock. Then we'll have universal vaccine workplace mandates. Probably not in 2022 but on the horizon.

Housing/Stock prices - will continue to go up. It doesn't matter what the government says or does or what the bond yield curve is. As long as the United States is the reserve currency there won't be a crash and the price of assets will be higher one year from now. The population has been trained to see economy good = current government good. The plug can be pulled at anytime but it won't (at least not in 2022). Gotta keep the frog in the water.

Massive stimulus is being reigned in so inflation will probably go back to normal.

Maybe airlines will be repurposed for delivering freight instead of people to deal with shortages?

Happy New Year everyone.

May God bless us with eyes to see and ears to hear.

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Other Christian
My guess is that in the UK they will double down hard on the unvaccinated. The rhetoric will be that we are the ones preventing things from going back to normal. We've had it relatively easy so far here, but my sense is that is going to change
I agree, but there is way to many of us now. Well over 20 million.

Boris will walk the plank and escape the public’s wrath. They will bring in a fake nice guy like Rishi Sunak or maybe a woman with an iron fist (I have zero interest in politics).

Inflation and restrictions will Increase so that most businesses and trades will cease forever.

The double/treble jabbbed will continue to suffer and perish slowly.

it’s the children I worry about - May God give us the strength to protect and teach them the truth of his word.

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
It's interesting to think about. I believe things will get crazier, and darker, but i'm reminded the light shines in the darkness. I think they will make it mandatory vaccines here, especially if other countries do before us. Perhaps it will go the other direction as more people wake up.

I've been thinking a lot of The book of Jonah lately. God will continue to draw more people to himself and continue to care for his lost sheep. I hope and pray I don't get caught up in the madness of 2022.

Jonah 4:10

"So should I not care about the great city of Nineveh, which has more than 120,000 people who cannot tell their right hand from their left, and many cattle as well?”

Federal Mandates - Any federal benefit will require some sort of vaccinated status. Social security and Medicaid recipients will need covid vaccine to get their benefits. This policy doesn't care about mid term elections so I believe it could happen. I believe this policy is likely for 2 reasons:

1) Health Systems are strained due to worker shortages. Remove half the boomers health benefits for less strain.2) Remove half the boomers social security to help reduce inflation. Anything to keep the frog boiling.
This policy mostly affects boomers whom are sure to complain. Their complaints will be maligned by the younger generations because that is what we have been trained to do. Ok Boomer!

Do not underestimate the wrath of the retiring Boomer.

I could see Biden trying to pull off something like this though, or fining you for every month you are still “hesitant”.

Tactician

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member
Hey, not really a prediction post, but a small expansion on climate wackiness:

Climate change stuff is likely militarized weather control. (Maybe also Maunder Minimum that SS/LeoniusD often talked about.) We've had some seriously wacky weather this year.

Sounds crazy, but searching "China weather control" shows that civilian applications have been in the open since ~2008. I mean, really open, it's just not brought up much as a topic, but it's there.

Here's an example. Not exactly fridge conspiracy news sites.
1640848647245.png
Then extrapolate a bit that military applications are likely far more advanced than the brief newspaper articles about sunny skies.

For fans of Catherine Austin Fitts, she occasionally mentions weather control satellites in her interviews. For fans of that one 'Rofschild' thread, he also mentions China & elsewhere's weather control as worth exploring. Well researched RVF members have hinted at this also. Lastly, the WEF has been bleating about incoming climate disasters a lot this year. Small WEF example about basic weather manipulation: WEF Future Shocks (Probably worth paying attn to all 10 blurbs, especially Quantum Computing).

Anyway, my brief post is far from a rigorous proof, but keeping the possibility of weather control in mind could be very explanatory should we see mass flooding & other disasters in the coming years. If we end up accepting that militarized weather control is being used against us, we can start figuring out which regions are resistant or won't be targeted. Not the easiest pill to swallow, but potentially a life saving one should your area be slated for climate destruction.:alien:

Zach

Pigeon
Catholic
While it may still fall under the category of civil disobedience.

I'm going to put it down largely to apathy.
Not political action, nor protest.
Rather; mere apathy.

Folk just won't care to check the certificates or the passports.
Folk just won't care to ask about your status.

The Covid Clowns will cry variant one time too many; & the public will just stop bothering with it all.

This. The apathy is already almost maxxed out in all but the most hysterical liberal white women. I live in WV, but work across the border in MD, in a heavily blue area with basically a full on mask mandate. In WV, covid basically stopped existing in public life over a year ago. In MD, everyone still complies. I had to go into a Best Buy on the MD side yesterday, and have been occassionally going to restaurants for lunch while working over there, and I never wear a mask. I'm usually the only one, and while I get some sideways glances and people "steering clear", nobody has said a thing. (Maybe because I'm a 6'2'' built white guy with a beard, but I think theres a bit more to it. I was asked to put a mask on several times early on in the covid scheme.) They even had a police car outside the Best Buy, since I guess they get a lot of theft being in a multicultural center, and I walked straight past all the cops as I was leaving with no mask, nobody batted an eye or said a word. Everyone is sick dealing with the mask enforcement, vaccince enforcement will be the same way. It's only the little boutique complete libshit small shops that will militantly do that stuff, and I have never had any reason to go in those places even pre-covid. Normal people are fed up and just don't care anymore.

However, I don't think that just because the coof scheme is dying for them, that means they are going to let off the gas pedal. They'll engineer some other crisis to bring in additional layers of control. And when you understand the economic "Great Reset" necessity behind the coof scheme, you understand they will be militantly pushing for economic collapse of some sort, before 2030, which is the year they want all their foundation work in place. We roughly have 8 years left to stop this before it falls off the cliff and there's little going back.

Last edited:

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Thinking more about this, one area i'll be keeping an eye on is the meat industry. I can see the war against Beef and other meats continue to ramp up. Inflated prices, more climate change propaganda, etc.
I wouldn't be surprised if CDC eventually issues a public health risk of eating any meat due to Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) or something similar. It would suit their fear narrative, the same way mad cow disease ran through the headlines years ago.

the high

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Thinking more about this, one area i'll be keeping an eye on is the meat industry. I can see the war against Beef and other meats continue to ramp up. Inflated prices, more climate change propaganda, etc.
I wouldn't be surprised if CDC eventually issues a public health risk of eating any meat due to Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) or something similar. It would suit their fear narrative, the same way mad cow disease ran through the headlines years ago.
Speaking of just saw this on twitter:

smh.jpg

Papist

Woodpecker
Trad Catholic
My guess is that in the UK they will double down hard on the unvaccinated. The rhetoric will be that we are the ones preventing things from going back to normal. We've had it relatively easy so far here, but my sense is that is going to change

I'm hoping you're wrong, but I can see that happening, too. The unvaxxed will definitely be blamed, indeed I had a conversation with a colleague who stated that we should be held down and vaccinated.

I agree, but there is way to many of us now. Well over 20 million.

Boris will walk the plank and escape the public’s wrath. They will bring in a fake nice guy like Rishi Sunak or maybe a woman with an iron fist (I have zero interest in politics).

Inflation and restrictions will Increase so that most businesses and trades will cease forever.

The double/treble jabbbed will continue to suffer and perish slowly.

it’s the children I worry about - May God give us the strength to protect and teach them the truth of his word.

Too many of whom? The unvaxxed?

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I'm hoping you're wrong, but I can see that happening, too. The unvaxxed will definitely be blamed, indeed I had a conversation with a colleague who stated that we should be held down and vaccinated.

Too many of whom? The unvaxxed?
Yes. The Media keep implying there’s is only five million unjabbed, there is well over 23 million and counting.

Way to many to imprison was my point.

Cortez84

Pigeon
Catholic
You can already see the narrative shifting on Covid in the last week. I think we are through it by middle of the year this thing is dead.

CDC changes quarantine requirements, admits PCR testing is not accurate, Biden has done a 180 and says this is states issue not a federal one. More and more people are catching covid for the first time and realizing its nothing serious for most healthy people. Many more are vaccinated and still caught covid - they will not admit they were duped by they are silently coming around to the fact that it was and has been a scam. Flu is making a comeback all of a sudden. They need to show a victory over Covid before midterms so thats how they are going to try and spin it now.

Countries like Israel considering herd immunity over hardcore vaccination programs and boosters now. The UK telling everyone this morning that there will be no lockdowns. You are going to see more and more of this now.

These people are so transparent at this stage and they disgust me to my core. Not only are they going to take credit for the end of it all, they are also going to distance themselves from the militant enforcement of the vaccines that have ended up being garbage. This wont just be leaders and their media lapdogs, this is going to be your average liberal idiot virtue signaling over it all as the move onto the next major issue to obsesses over. They ae going to do their best to memory hole everything will accept no responsibility for the damage they have caused.