What will happen in 2022?

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
It’s already switched on and has been for the last year in dense urban areas.
True, but the "C-band" frequency hasn't been switched on. It is set to be operational by Wednesday unless delayed for two weeks by the FAA. I have no idea what c-band means but it does seem to be more "powerful" compared to European and Asian 5G. That's why according to FAA and airlines, there might be aircraft safety issues with deploying here and not in those other markets.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
Covid Restrictions:

There will be no sweeping mandate. Instead the government will opt for a divide and conquer strategy.

Federal Mandates - Any federal benefit will require some sort of vaccinated status. Social security and Medicaid recipients will need covid vaccine to get their benefits. This policy doesn't care about mid term elections so I believe it could happen. I believe this policy is likely for 2 reasons:

1) Health Systems are strained due to worker shortages. Remove half the boomers health benefits for less strain.​
2) Remove half the boomers social security to help reduce inflation. Anything to keep the frog boiling.​

What would such a policy accomplish? The vast majority of Boomers are double-jabbed.

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Catholic
I can't see this climate change stuff getting traction unless those weather manipulation methods they have are better than I think they are.

To me if the current trend of the 'rona narrative unravelling continues, 2022 will see either massive economic crash or war. They will have to change the channel at a level where people respond. I know they like climate change but people just aren't passionate about it, especially when their lives are interfered with (gas and home heating prices)

SeaEagle

Robin
Catholic
I wish we could draw attention to how mass immigration (usually from equatorial countries to temperate ones) results in a huge increase in fossil fuel usage. Plus they're used to their warm mother countries and blast the heat more than we would.

The cognitive dissonance is clear in this policy, but I wonder what the reaction would be.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
I can't see this climate change stuff getting traction unless those weather manipulation methods they have are better than I think they are.

To me if the current trend of the 'rona narrative unravelling continues, 2022 will see either massive economic crash or war. They will have to change the channel at a level where people respond. I know they like climate change but people just aren't passionate about it, especially when their lives are interfered with (gas and home heating prices)

Sri Lanka is about to go bankrupt because of rona. I am surprised we haven't see more countries going belly up yet as less and less people are involved in productive work and even they are not allowed to work freely. Countries are borrowing to buy vaccines and it's going to finish them pretty soon.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
U.S. health care spending increased 9.7 percent to reach $4.1 trillion in 2020, a much faster rate than the 4.3 percent increase experienced in 2019. Gross Domestic Product (GDP) declined 2.2 percent in 2020, leading to a sharp increase in the share of the overall economy related to health care spending—from 17.6 percent in 2019 to 19.7 percent in 2020. The acceleration in national health spending in 2020 was primarily due to a 36.0 percent increase in federal expenditures for health care that occurred largely in response to the COVID19 pandemic. Source

In comparison the health spending in 2019 was $3.6 trillion - 12%. increase compared to 2020. I've heard rumors that US hospital got 100K per declared covid death. As the jab now starts to affect more and more people it will interesting if the spending will go up in the end of 2022. Globally the spending on health is up 10 trillion. With population of mere 330+ mln the amount the USA spends is nearly half of what the whole world. Yet, the US ranks below Cuba in life expectancy.

Sargon2112

Robin
Protestant
Biden dies of Covid, at least supposedly. He is portrayed as a martyr, like Lincoln or JFK. The government uses this as an excuse to go to maximum extremes in their anti-Covid policies. They mandate vaccines and boosters for everybody, with anti-vaxxers rounded up and put in concentration camps.
If it goes down like that...

If you think any of this is ending without extreme violence, you are sorely mistaken. We're just getting started. Suit up.
then, we will see the acceleration of the breakup of the US. It's inevitable by 2035-ish anyway, but if they start rounding folks up, some states will fall in line but others won't. It will not be pretty.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian

This is the year we come out of Covid... only fear will stop Britain from putting the virus behind us now, writes Professor KAROL SIKORA​

Cynllo

Sparrow
Other Christian
One thing that may happen going forward is a greater divide, maybe 50:50 split between lockdownists and anti-lockdownists.

The Omicron variant is very mild. I think I've just had it - for a sum of about 24 hours in which I barely noticed it. If they are going to go full lockdown with this floating about, it should wake up a few norms. A bad flu season in The UK is 50,000 deaths. COVID has been 75,000 for the last two years. An average flu season is 30,000 deaths. Justifying this to the more pleasure oriented is going to be difficult. Particularly the young. Though there is obviously a contingent of people who aren't really on the pleasure spectrum who are loving the flattening of people's lives who have more of what they want.

Going forward a little more.

Bill Gates’s glass-and-recycled-Douglas-fir estate, Xanadu 2.0, completed in 1997, took seven years and $63 million to build, and came stuffed with smart-home tech years ahead of its time. In his 1995 book The Road Ahead, Gates outlined his ambitions. “First thing, as you come in, you’ll be presented with an electronic pin to clip to your clothes,” wrote Gates. The pin connected visitors to the house and its myriad services, from lighting and temperature to what news program to show on the many TVs spread around the home. “As you walk down a hallway, you might not notice the lights ahead of you gradually coming up to full brightness and the lights behind you fading.”

95aedc435f7177a271937fc9b3d3aae4a4-16-home-of-the-future.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

Do you think Bill Gates has ever worried about all those things he's got plugged into his house? All of those things that are on the power grid that plugs into everything – the food processor in his kitchen, his movement sensors, his fax and 8K cinema and his MS Surface, his clock radio. Imagine them all getting a mind of their own and deciding they don’t like him.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian

On December 29, the head of the CDC, Rochelle Walensky, announced, in a White House press briefing, that the PCR test can register positive (meaning the person is “infected”) long AFTER infection is over.

Here’s Walensky’s money quote:

“…people can remain PCR positive for up to 12 weeks after infection and long after they are transmissible and infectious.”

Thomas More

Hummingbird
This is old news. This is not a secret that has now been accidently revealed. When I had Covid in November 2020, I was told not to bother getting tested again for at least 90 days after, because residual fragments of the virus in my body would produce a false positive.

I think the bigger scandal is that the PCR test was recently decertified, because it can't distinguish Covid from the flu.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
There are a number of important elections in 2022, including the US, Brazil, France, South Korea, Australia, and Sweden. The globalists will likely use various techniques to prevent any populist leaders from being elected, including increased COVID hysteria where they think it will work, and a rollback on restrictions if they think it will work better. It looks to me like the US is one of the places where they're pulling back on the Covid hysteria, so their focus will be on "election/voting reform" and some kind of economic incentive to try to bribe voters to vote for Democrats. We may see more trumped-up, kangaroo-court criminal prosecutions of populist candidates like they're trying to do to Trump in the US.

They will ramp up the climate change hysteria because it works well with leftists, including moderate ones. We may see more violent climate protests in some countries like the UK in the same manner as we saw Antifa/BLM riots in US cities last year.

Easy_C

Peacock
In the US there’s three ways the Democrats can hold on to power now that Biden admin is underwater on COVID.

1: The Supremes rule against abortion. They actually want this to happen because it will create the political capital necessary to stack the court.

2: Mass amnesty with voting rights. Self explanatory.

3: “Anti Vaxxer Terrorism attack”. This one would have to be extremely high casualty and would justify brutal crackdowns on anyone who isn’t following “The (corporate) science”