What's the oldest age a woman can be for you to seriously consider pursuing a relationship?

Joe316

Robin
Over 10 years later I'm writing essays on here on 22 year old virgins? I'm contributing more than you are by attacking and criticizing someone who is actually working on his goals with the cards he has.

I'm pointing out a trap, cat ladies usually fall into: They hit the wall and as they get older they move their target, but always ask prices outside the market until they arrive at 50 realizing, that there are zero bids left.

bucky

Ostrich
She was a virgin in her late twenties? Well consider me one of those guys asking for details and advice then, if you posted elsewhere and don't mind linking or PMing me. To me, that's more important, and it's just very rare that a girl remains one past around 24 or 25, though I have met a couple over the years (one 23 or 24, the other 25 or 26, can't quite remember).

Over 10 years later I'm writing essays on here on 22 year old virgins? I'm contributing more than you are by attacking and criticizing someone who is actually working on his goals with the cards he has, despite the stress and constant specter of failure, and with one eye on the clock.

And, if I may ask, who are you to make this authoritative statement, implying you either have more experience than I do with women, or know my personal situation?
"A guy his age could still pull mid-to-late-20s looking for something serious and discern a wife submitting into his lead."
Off to a Mother's Day celebration, but the tl:dr is that she was essentially married to the Catholic Church before she met me. Her being a virigin was a huge selling point, but I'm not sure that should be a requirement, both because they're rather hard to find and because as Christians I think we should be willing to focus on forgiveness and get over women's past. Easy for me to say, I realize.

Last edited:

Lian

Pigeon
Gold Member
I'm pointing out a trap, cat ladies usually fall into: They hit the wall and as they get older they move their target, but always ask prices outside the market until they arrive at 50 realizing, that there are zero bids left.
Fair enough. To be clear, I'm not only not ignorant of but hyper aware of this dynamic, and it causes me tremendous anxiety. For many years I've been doing all I can to work out my critical goals, mostly financial/career, so that I can get married and start a family as soon as possible. I grew up in a very financially unstable household which had ripple effects in all other aspects of our lives, and that anxiety lives with me to this day. Even since becoming a budding Christian and ceasing to pursue sinful, robotic intimacy, I have always been unwilling to pursue marriage until I'm financially secure enough that it would not potentially break up and devastate a future family, as it did mine growing up.

I can't remember whether this video was originally linked from the forum, but worth watching to really hone in on that sense of dread cat ladies must feel:

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Pelican
That Carl story seems to be resurrected from time to time, it's weird. I've responded to it before - who will remember anyone? By the time you are or are not a great grandparent, you're long gone. Remember God and be remembered eternally - or better yet, live in eternal life, as is the command.

Remember, as zerohedge states, in this world it is true: "On a long enough timeline" ...

That's why evolutionary biology and your kids don't matter (in themselves). How you live does. How did "Carl" live? That's the question.

Last edited:

Lian

Pigeon
Gold Member
That Carl story seems to be resurrected from time to time, it's weird. I've responded to it before - who will remember anyone? By the time you are or are not a great grandparent, you're long gone. Remember God and be remembered eternally - or better yet, live in eternal life, as is the command.

Remember, as zerohedge states, in this world it is true: "On a long enough timeline" ...

That's why evolutionary biology and your kids don't matter (in themselves). How you live does. How did "Carl" live? That's the question.
Yeah I think it might have been you who linked to or at least responded to it. Completely agree, and good reminder. We can struggle and our souls be sanctified through a life of solitude, or with whichever girl God sees fit to put in our lives. Even the concept of the biological clock, that ticks very differently for women than men yet ticks all the same, is in the grand scheme an illusion of sorts. All just stuff of this world.

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker
Guys who give themselves the 18-22 y.o Virgin requirement are doing this in order to rationalize why they never married and had children. When they’re in their late 40s and 50s, they can come back and say “I worked on myself, had money to have a house, but never found an 18-22 y.o Virgin”

They don’t actually want to have a wife, family and ultimately build a little Church at home. They enjoy sitting and “watching the world burn”. In other words, they have given up already. Since black pilling is banned in this forum, they circumvent the rule of outright giving up by imposing impossible standards. So easy to see and they aren’t fooling anyone.

I can say more about this mindset, but I don’t think it’s worth it. Don’t reply to this post, I won’t be responding. Just figured I’d state the obvious that no one is saying. This thread should be closed honestly. It’s devolved to black pilling as it’s obvious by the last YouTube video posted.

Joe316

Robin
Fair enough. To be clear, I'm not only not ignorant of but hyper aware of this dynamic, and it causes me tremendous anxiety. For many years I've been doing all I can to work out my critical goals, mostly financial/career, so that I can get married and start a family as soon as possible. I grew up in a very financially unstable household which had ripple effects in all other aspects of our lives, and that anxiety lives with me to this day. Even since becoming a budding Christian and ceasing to pursue sinful, robotic intimacy, I have always been unwilling to pursue marriage until I'm financially secure enough that it would not potentially break up and devastate a future family, as it did mine growing up.

That's the typical Western career-first mindset, another evil trap to fall into - growing up in the West is a spiritual minefield. What matters most when you're young is not about being a trust fund baby, it's your trajectory.

The "stable household" is established as soon as the first child arrives (birth, not conception). The time before is preparation, there is no point in living in an empty family-sized home alone. If you start building a log cabin in the woods while your wife is in her first trimester and are finished when she comes down with your child, you would still be perfectly fine timing-wise.

Lian

Pigeon
Gold Member
Guys who give themselves the 18-22 y.o Virgin requirement are doing this in order to rationalize why they never married and had children. When they’re in their late 40s and 50s, they can come back and say “I worked on myself, had money to have a house, but never found an 18-22 y.o Virgin”

They don’t actually want to have a wife, family and ultimately build a little Church at home. They enjoy sitting and “watching the world burn”. In other words, they have given up already. Since black pilling is banned in this forum, they circumvent the rule of outright giving up by imposing impossible standards. So easy to see and they aren’t fooling anyone.

I can say more about this mindset, but I don’t think it’s worth it. Don’t reply to this post, I won’t be responding. Just figured I’d state the obvious that no one is saying. This thread should be closed honestly. It’s devolved to black pilling as it’s obvious by the last YouTube video posted.
This post is clearly directed at me especially since you put a clown emoticon on my post, and it's filled with lies and judgement:
-That I'm going to wait until my late (or even early) 40s or 50s and I'm not mindful of the clock
-That either college-aged or virginity are "impossible" standards for a guy still under 40 (or even older)
-That I don't actually want a wife or family
-That I enjoy watching the world burn
-That I've given up
etc...

None of this is true. Everyone's circumstances are different. Not all countries cultures and environments are the same. What you seem to be advocating is the real black pilling, that things are so bad it's not worth having goals that were the norm until a few decades ago. I may compromise on one or more of my "requirements," I may not, and either find it, or resign myself to solitude. No one knows what God has in store. People grow, these are my current thoughts and not blanket advice to anyone except myself because individual factors vary greatly.

That's the typical Western career-first mindset, another evil trap to fall into - growing up in the West is a spiritual minefield. What matters most when you're young is not about being a trust fund baby, it's your trajectory.

The "stable household" is established as soon as the first child arrives (birth, not conception). The time before is preparation, there is no point in living in an empty family-sized home alone. If you start building a log cabin in the woods while your wife is in her first trimester and are finished when she comes down with your child, you would still be perfectly fine timing-wise.

I agree, if you're talking the unimportance about not having the means once the right girl is found and delaying a family with her, that's something different and I think most would agree a much easier problem to solve than finding the girl to build the cabin and stable household with.

Blade Runner

Pelican
I don't have to take sides here and am not, but I'll defend the thread: what's this forum if it isn't striving for honesty? That includes some back and forth, perhaps some salt here and there, but isn't that part of life too? It need not be considered black pill.

"Just go get married and stop complaining about materialists and fatties" isn't exactly the way to encourage men to get married.

HighTower

Robin
I didn't read the whole thread but I recently met a man who turned 82 and was remarried at 81 years young. He explained he lost his love and first wife to heart disease over twenty years ago as a victim of the medical industry. The way I see it both could be 106 and it wouldn't matter to god.

scorpion

Ostrich
Gold Member
If you're over 40 in the modern West and don't have pretty much everything working for you in your favor (i.e. your looks, physique, income, social status, game/charisma, etc...) then your chances of marrying an attractive, intelligent virgin under the age of 22 are essentially nonexistent. That's not black pilling, that's just reality. If you were the father of a 20 year old virgin who you had carefully raised to be a virtuous woman, would you allow her to be courted by some run of the mill 40 year old guy? Or would you prefer a promising young man from a good family closer to her own age, say 23-28? The answer is obvious. No father would want his daughter dating a much older man unless the man in question was incredibly exceptional in almost every regard.

If you're an older guy (35+) and you want marriage and children you are almost assuredly going to have to settle in one aspect or another. There aren't enough young virgins to go around. The women you can reasonably expect to date at that age are all going to have a past of some sort. It's up to you to decide how much you're willing to overlook. And if the list of things you can't overlook is too long, you will probably end up alone. Again, that's not black pilling, it's just a fact. And in many cases it's not the worst thing. It's better to remain single than to try to force yourself into marriage with a woman who you aren't convinced can make you a good wife. Jump in with both feet or not at all. But recognize that perfection in a partner is impossible. It's just a matter of deciding which flaws you're willing to accept and which are dealbreakers.

Blade Runner

Pelican
It's better to remain single than to try to force yourself into marriage with a woman who you aren't convinced can make you a good wife.
This much I will definitely agree with.

And by the way (yes no one knows any of us internet posters from Adam, no doubt) it is true that an average 40 year old guy ain't getting a sub 27 year old, mostly. But even an exceptional 40 year old in the west would have problems with any dad unless the connection was good and that dad also was red pilled and not the jealous type: let's face it, most men are also like old women in that they too hate older men getting with younger women. This fact is neglected often in its mentioning, too.

Who wouldn't want a man with resources (who you liked, not hated) to marry his daughter as opposed to a questionable millenial with little future ahead of him in this clown world?

Imo find a way to score women you meet based on age, notch count, religion, looks, skillz, interests etc. Then settle with the highest score you can. If you cannot find any match then you are either too picky or you are fishing in the wrong waters. Increase your own score, move to a better market, lower your standards. Or face the fact that you will end up alone. Having standards and wishful thinking is for cat ladies, not for men who wants to grow old with grandchildren.