What's the oldest age a woman can be for you to seriously consider pursuing a relationship?

kel

Ostrich
The wall is undefeated. 18-26/27 max in the West and even then 27 is a push. Beyond 27 the bio-clock is going crazy, their friends are getting married, they become desperate and move into settling-for-your-boring-ass mode and resenting you for the rest of your life for doing so. Brothers, at 27 she has already invariably in the West been sexually active since 15, that is, 12 years of sexual activity.

I agree with your overall statement, and particularly buzzer-beater women resenting the fallback beta males they end up settling for, but the delusion is strong and the propaganda is even stronger. And, at least in the "modern" urban/hipster/yuppie/whatever circles I run/ran in, their friends aren't getting married either so they don't really have that push either. "30 is the new 20" has been pushed for so long a lot of women don't even think about settling until they're entering their late thirties, long after any man of even middling quality would consider them as potential wife and mother material. It's sad, honestly. A lot of women in my generation are entering the slow-motion-suicide phase of their lives now and trying really hard to cope and it's just very clearly not working.

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker
Yes, but because certain guys are right 97% of the time they act like you haven't met the 3% which is foolish, especially over a lifetime. I get it, we are talking all probability here ... but the fact remains that regardless of the time during the top sexually attractive ages that she went without being corrupted or defiled, you still want her when she is the younger age. As Pendleton says, it's not like the personalities get better as they age, either. I just don't see any benefit to the aged given the culture. Humility is really only a characteristic of the homely to ugly women at this point, even after the value of the normal or decent looking girls is lost on wasting it with "fun" and "experience" bullshit. My best guess is that culturally they just won't let go of the status part of things to be happy with a solid partner; they are too biologically inclined to have to prove their worth by having a man they can claim has some sort of status. Of course, since these men don't want them it never really ends well.

I also agree with the whole personality point. Unfortunately, women in their late 20s and early 30s who have been used by the culture are very resentful of men. The hope in their eyes have all but vanished, and they are content with chasing their career and being dog/cat parents. Though I am understanding and even sympathetic as to why women end up this way, I cannot stand it. It would be a deal breaker for me if a women is jaded from all her failed LTRs. I would not mind going after a woman in her late 20s, but she still has to have glimmers of hope in her eyes and of course, follow God.

I agree with your overall statement, and particularly buzzer-beater women resenting the fallback beta males they end up settling for, but the delusion is strong and the propaganda is even stronger. And, at least in the "modern" urban/hipster/yuppie/whatever circles I run/ran in, their friends aren't getting married either so they don't really have that push either. "30 is the new 20" has been pushed for so long a lot of women don't even think about settling until they're entering their late thirties, long after any man of even middling quality would consider them as potential wife and mother material. It's sad, honestly. A lot of women in my generation are entering the slow-motion-suicide phase of their lives now and trying really hard to cope and it's just very clearly not working.

Agreed. Millennial's are not in a rush to get married. This is precisely the problem, millennial women feel no sense of urgency because absolutely no one around them is getting married. They truly believe that they will have the same opportunity to catch a good man as they did in their 20s. Worse yet, they think nothing at all about their plummeting fertility.

Blade Runner

Pelican
What's more, they still believe the bleak future can still promise them something. That's the great equalizer, that this fake female future stuff can last in any real way. If the number of men diminished even slightly they'd all be scurrying to finally self improve, given the lack of future out there.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
Husband Goggles is real. I certainly have it, and I am thankful for them. I honestly don't think our marriage would be this strong if I didn't have them. But when those lights are low and the tension is high I can be fooled for thinking I am not looking at the beautiful 23 year old I first met.
That's how you know a relationship will work long term.
Love.

wannable alpha

Woodpecker
Do you (the royal you, any of you) think it's a form of disrespect for a man or woman to suggest a 30+ something to you? I have a good forum friend that states this as such. Basically the idea is that even if they are trying to make something happen for 1 or both people, they are effectively suggesting that you should get leftovers. In general, I'm talking about a successful man for whom an outsider is suggesting an early to mid 30s woman, to capture what I'm talking about (in this example).

As an aside, I still can't get over how others don't even consider the pure mathematics/biology of it. If you married a 35 year old woman, you have to have kids immediately. I only find that reasonable as far as a marriage proposition, and talking only for now about actually committing to a woman and being forced to start a family, if the man is like 55-60.

This. It is disrespectful to suggest a leftover woman just because the guy is 35+. I don't care how "well meaning" these friends and relatives are. It's like them throwing you a pity party. They assume the guy is incapable of attracting any sort of woman so they are trying to pair him up with an "age appropriate woman". Most of the time, these women are just mediocre at best, hence they are single. All the good ones get paired up by 25-27.

bucky

Ostrich
That's how you know a relationship will work long term.
Love.
Also, if you're a decent man your attitude toward your wife changes once you have children with her. You may have loved her or wanted her before, but when she's the mother of your children she becomes truly irreplaceable. If she's also a decent woman she'll feel the same way toward you. It's wonderful in a way that you can't fully understand until you experience it.

fokker

Ostrich
Realistically-speaking (as a Westerner), if I were 30 I'd go for a 26- or 27-year-old. The old PUA version of the forum would call me a simp or a Captain Save-a-Hoe for choosing someone of that age, but we're not a PUA forum anymore.

stugatz

Pelican
Am 33. Would tolerate maybe up to a year below me if she's an exceptionally wonderful woman, but I'd ideally not want to go past 28.

Ideally? Between 18-21 but yeah that ain't happening.

big poppa

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Honestly, I don’t think I would want to begin a relationship with a woman past the age of 25, unless I was older than 35 myself. I think somewhere between 3 and 9 years is a good age gap. A 30 yr old man pairing up with a 22-25 year old woman is probably the ideal scenario for all involved.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Honestly, I don’t think I would want to begin a relationship with a woman past the age of 25, unless I was older than 35 myself. I think somewhere between 3 and 9 years is a good age gap. A 30 yr old man pairing up with a 22-25 year old woman is probably the ideal scenario for all involved.
Ok hard core truth of the matter as they are past their age 26 Crazy by 27 and BIO Clock beginning to Gong rather than Ticking - I am still doing a full social media, credit, LEO Arrests, abortions, DV, DUI and Rec Drugs (or worse) FULL background investigation especially if she is a born again so called virgin as I am looking for below 5 CRAZY and Above 8 HOT all wrapped up in a solid loyalty ribbon - the full package - romantic love is nice but can and does change with the weather especially for a potentially embittered Alpha Widow no matter how well she hides it. Loyal righteous behavior with limited (As in ZERO) red flags is what matters in a potential Godly wife and mother.

Realistically-speaking (as a Westerner), if I were 30 I'd go for a 26- or 27-year-old. The old PUA version of the forum would call me a simp or a Captain Save-a-Hoe for choosing someone of that age, but we're not a PUA forum anymore.
Better the pains of celibacy then to suffer a whore for a wife, as much as it sucks put your nose to the grindstone and get the $$$. Once you got enough cash it's time to relocate to southeast asia/latam/eastern europe and kiss the west goodbye.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
Ok hard core truth of the matter as they are past their age 26 Crazy by 27 and BIO Clock beginning to Gong rather than Ticking - I am still doing a full social media, credit, LEO Arrests, abortions, DV, DUI and Rec Drugs (or worse) FULL background investigation especially if she is a born again so called virgin as I am looking for below 5 CRAZY and Above 8 HOT all wrapped up in a solid loyalty ribbon - the full package - romantic love is nice but can and does change with the weather especially for a potentially embittered Alpha Widow no matter how well she hides it. Loyal righteous behavior with limited (As in ZERO) red flags is what matters in a potential Godly wife and mother.
One can do abortion investigations in the us ? How would that work ?

I am courting a 23 year old. I previously had a relationship with a woman (32) a little older then me (30). The main difference I notice (and this is really how lost women are in this crazy society we live in). The woman of 32 y was pannicking about children and about me stepping up to her agenda. The 23 y on the other hand is very concerned about driving a nice car herself and wants to buy her own appartement. I am really giving my perspective and life experience to this girl of 23, but will it hit home. I am not worried about my frame, more I am concerned for the new generation that they are maybe worse of. I will see where this goes but it seems at whatever age you date, this crazy society grips women in a freak way of consumerism and sin.

When I was searching for a wife I was 27-30. (Before that I had an LTR who I though I would marry but at the end the relationship broke the standard beta guy/spoiled modern girl way.) Then in theory my target age was 17-23 (or even younger). I was not red pilled by that time yet but I always wanted to have many healthy children that's why I had this standard.

There were 2 girls who I met and I had the feeling that they could be an exception and I would accept older age (28 little less than my age at the time) but at last the relationship did not develop.

I could not really attract women younger than 23. There was one 19 year old who I dated. For some reason she failed her university admission test and maybe instinctively she tried to settle with a man and that could be why I was able to attract her.

My wife was 23 when I got to know her and we married when she was 25 and our first child was born when she was 26. Looking back I could have pushed more to be married earlier and have the first child earlier. But that is history now :)