What's the oldest age a woman can be for you to seriously consider pursuing a relationship?

When I was searching for a wife I was 27-30. (Before that I had an LTR who I though I would marry but at the end the relationship broke the standard beta guy/spoiled modern girl way.) Then in theory my target age was 17-23 (or even younger). I was not red pilled by that time yet but I always wanted to have many healthy children that's why I had this standard.

There were 2 girls who I met and I had the feeling that they could be an exception and I would accept older age (28 little less than my age at the time) but at last the relationship did not develop.

I could not really attract women younger than 23. There was one 19 year old who I dated. For some reason she failed her university admission test and maybe instinctively she tried to settle with a man and that could be why I was able to attract her.

My wife was 23 when I got to know her and we married when she was 25 and our first child was born when she was 26. Looking back I could have pushed more to be married earlier and have the first child earlier. But that is history now :)
Amen brother! This is what I would hope for myself. During praying time I get so much hope and clarity that I realise this is my vocation. On a deep level God is telling me to let go of the current girl I am courting, since I am keeping a frame of the goal for a healthy family with a present father and a present mother. The behavior she is showing now is that this is nowhere near hear dream or wish...

Louis IX

Pelican
I matched with a 38 year old divorcee the other day. Under "want more children?" She put yes.
Bit of a tight timeframe there.
At the time of the PUA forum I would always tell these girls "sorry you re out because i want my children to enjoy their grandparents"
What @911 said seems to be exactly true...half your age + 7...

My wife has 3 kids and hasn't reached 30 yet , I cannot even imagine a woman "Thinking to have kids" at 35 .
I think in general , the wife has to give you your best years for a relationship to work.
So I would say max 25 , if you are a bit older (45) then max 30....

And I stand by what @bucky said...even if my wife would turn ugly fast for any reason I would still have immense love for her as our bond goes way beyond physical appearance. When a woman is the mother of your kids and has spent years nurturing them , she is a Queen for life in my eyes.
I don't think , should I still live a promiscuous life , that I would accept bad ageing of a woman I wouldn't care so much about.

Last edited:

bucky

Ostrich
asdf
At the time of the PUA forum I would always tell these girls "sorry you re out because i want my children to enjoy their grandparents"

My wife has 3 kids and hasn't reached 30 yet , I cannot even imagine a woman "Thinking to have kids" at 35 .
I think in general , the wife has to give you your best years for a relationship to work.
So I would say max 25 , if you are a bit older (45) then max 30....

And I stand by what @bucky said...even if my wife would turn ugly fast for any reason I would still have immense love for her as our bond goes way beyond physical appearance. When a woman is the mother of your kids and has spent years nurturing them , she is a Queen for life in my eyes.
I don't think , should I still live a promiscuous life , that I would accept bad ageing of a woman I wouldn't care so much about.
I agree with this, with the exception that 25 should be a hard limit for the age of a potential wife. My wife was in her late 20s and I was in my early 40s when we met. It's worked out very well.

Dawnhorn

Chicken
Max 25 is ideal in my opinion. You want to get some kinds in there and her fertility will peak in early to mid-20s, so even if its possible to get her pregnant later that's where one should aim. Also her N count should hopefully still be in the lower numbers.

oilbreh

Woodpecker
I only know one person in my distant circle (in east coast America) that was 30 plus and married a white western girl in her early twenties, top percentile looks wise. Guy was a pro athlete (although not in a big sport) and sold a buisness to a company most would recognize. From what I understand they met through her sorority.
American society really seems to be based around people that are serious pairing off in college together. For a guy to break back into that circle (few top percentile white girls that also view dating not just as a fun activity) you gotta be oozing value in all levels.
Key word here is white (not hating! Just my analysis of the economics) some first gen immigrant africans / Asians are more accessible.

Cicero12

Sparrow
I tried to date a girl who was 27, I'm 20. Met her in a library. I did it simply because I found her to be attractive. She was Russian and Estonian. I wouldn't mind a relationship with a woman older than me but no more than two years. As for women, I usually date girls around my age.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
I agree with this, with the exception that 25 should be a hard limit for the age of a potential wife. My wife was in her late 20s and I was in my early 40s when we met. It's worked out very well.
You do understand that not everybody can do that though, yes ?
I mean for purely mathematical reasons ..

25 is the age limit. There are many valid reasons for this too. It's mainly only American culture and the British who were promoting propaganda for a long time thinking that it's too early to be in serious relationships or marriage at this age, because they wanted to set up their societies for future failure.

Women who are older than 25, even if still virgins, never involved and fertile, are more likely to become more "callous" and "indifferent" towards Men.

I have even noticed it all for myself, when a girl reaches over the age of 25, her attitude "changes" and she is not as sweet or innocent and it will also be a lot harder for her to pair-bond past this time. Exceptions to the rule are just that - Exceptions. The other thing is that emotional and nostalgic moments and bonds between Men and Women (more importantly for the woman) form when she is in her teens into those earlier 20's, a time period when a girl and guy are likely to both grow up together and live through the different stages of their maturity and development and have many memories to live off of.

A lot of people ignore this fact, but when two people meet a lot later in life - again much more important if the girl is a lot older - then there will be less to connect with because of the huge missing chunk of life not spend growing or sharing with someone earlier. It's a part of life that can never be rewound to a certain time to relive or ever experience.

Also, the older you have children with a woman who is older, she will have less energy to raise those children as well as she would in earlier years, and when you first get involved with someone, you don't want to have kids right away because you need time to build your relationship and enjoy time together before later years.

bucky

Ostrich
You do understand that not everybody can do that though, yes ?
I mean for purely mathematical reasons ..
For what it's worth, I was saying that 25 should NOT be a hard age limit. It might have been unclear. I never accepted the "all women are ugly and worthless after age 25" mantra on the old PUA version of this forum either.

I think 25 is a good maximum age. Still young enough to have her looks and fertility, while being old enough to have a bit of maturity.

But, of course, there is also the possibility you'll meet someone a few years older who fits the bill. Although we can generalise, biological age is not equal to chronological age - this is especially the case if the girl is really into healthy living and doesn't let herself get used up.

Excellent rule. More and more I'm hearing men suggest you should marry someone of a much younger age. Our culture has ingrained in us the idea of "equality" such that the man and woman should be close to the same age, but for biological, psychological, and social reasons, that just doesn't seem to work.

Blade Runner

Pelican
A lot of people ignore this fact, but when two people meet a lot later in life - again much more important if the girl is a lot older - then there will be less to connect with because of the huge missing chunk of life not spend growing or sharing with someone earlier. It's a part of life that can never be rewound to a certain time to relive or ever experience.
No doubt. You are correct, sir.

Also, the older you have children with a woman who is older, she will have less energy to raise those children as well as she would in earlier years, and when you first get involved with someone, you don't want to have kids right away because you need time to build your relationship and enjoy time together before later years.
I've talked about this for a few years here. It's both a mathematical and biological fact. You have less energy, she does, she's more important to have the energy since she's the main caretakers for years 0-7, etc. If the woman is 30 and you want to spend time together (2-3 years?) before having kids, which just makes sense beyond being reasonable, you almost guaranteeing you have 1 or 2 kids, max, sans energy. F that.

38 year old woman? Her egg carton is lucky to have one or two eggs in it, and of those left they are bound to already be cracked and broken eggs.
No kidding right!? It's actually unbelievable how much women and others in recent times have actually begun to dream about as far as the expiration date of their eggs. Even though they can potentially get pregnant up into their 40's, the chances become lower and if they have a child there is much more likely a chance of birth defects, lower IQ and and other complications both for the child and the mother.

Only sane thinking people understand that the best years of fertility for women are between 16 - 25.

HKBhusal

Sparrow
No older than 25 to 27 maybe (in my thirties myself). If I was in my forties and still single I would just bump that age bracket up to 30 something. Personal reasons.

*Edit: main rationale is that any younger than 25 for me is very immature for me, especially with the female zoomer culture now with the whole insta-snapchat-SM cult worship.

Last edited:

HKBhusal

Sparrow
No kidding right!? It's actually unbelievable how much women and others in recent times have actually begun to dream about as far as the expiration date of their eggs. Even though they can potentially get pregnant up into their 40's, the chances become lower and if they have a child there is much more likely a chance of birth defects, lower IQ and and other complications both for the child and the mother.

Only sane thinking people understand that the best years of fertility for women are between 16 - 25.
Yes, the earlier a woman has kids the better, ideal range I assume is the 20s bracket.