What's the oldest age a woman can be for you to seriously consider pursuing a relationship?

Pretty prideful and judging thread indeed. I am in my mid to late twenties and I'd say optimal is 23-25 and exceptions I am willing to look into are 26-28. In Europe, it is absolutely not possible to find a God fearing girl who is willing to marry and have kids that is single; additionally, it is mostly painful to talk to these girls, they are mostly very immature. All these extremely trad girls here are already in a relationship or married and have kids. Even when looking at these Christian dating sites, I'd say 90 percent of women are in some degenerate Protestant church and preach diversity and the likes on their profiles. And in the Catholic churches, the average age of women is at least 60 (not even kidding). Last week I went to a penitential liturgy and I was the youngest by 40 years. So, yeah, I am kind of frustrated, but praying to God that he shows me the correct way.

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker
My ex-girlfriend is 49.
I'm 32.
I broke up with her cause she was married and it wasn't going to work out.
It was more of a affair then anything else and I didn't want to be lying to my family or friends about being with her.
Yes, a relationship based on fornication and coveting someone’s wife, leading to adultery was doomed to fail. At least now you know the dead-end of pursuing a relationship based strictly on your passions. You see the emptiness of it all, especially the continued fornication with 0 chance of pregnancy. Learn from this, confess your sins and try to walk the right path with Christ, our Lord.

CERN

Pigeon
"What's the oldest age a woman can be for you to seriously consider pursuing a relationship?"

You should always be older than her, generally speaking, if not then you get into weird territory. No woman you consider marrying should be 10 years older than you. 5 years older at most. Generally she should be younger simply by virtue of age = authority.

The way to calculate the youngest you could date is cut your age in half and add 7 method.

Divide your age by 2 and add 7.

If you're 30 divide by 2 = 15. Now add + 7 = 22.

So 22 would be the youngest a 30 year old guy should realistically date.

The reverse of this method doesn't always work. If a woman is 44, half her age would be 22 + 7 = 29. That's a pretty extreme age gap for a younger man and while it's not impossible depending on the maturity level of the guy I would generally advise against this. I typcially think once past 30, if the man is mature going 10 years up is a huge unrealistic stretch. Mens maturity gradually raises up until even mid 40's and 50's and then steadies off. Women's maturity typcially peaks by mid to late 20's, usually.

Would I ever actually advise a guy to seriously enter a relationship of a woman 10 years older? No. Like I said, I think +5 is max and even then it's not ideal obviously. While some older women can be attractive realize the goal is to have a family so unless you're a younger guy and she hasn't broken the 30 year mark I would avoid.

Divide the age by 2 and add 7 is a good rule of thumb for men as to the youngest they could/should shoot for. The same doesn't work when used on women because like I said you'd end up with a 44 year old woman with a 29 year old guy which is bizarre and probably not going to work.

Also consider if your having problems 'finding' girls who are interested in you, realize most typcial sane women want an older man. It's not an absolute, but it's a base line starting point. Girls will normally be naturally attracted to a guy 5-7 years her senior. I'm not exactly sure why this is, but I suspect it has to do with the man has (or should have) the emotional maturity level she's after. Basically as we get older we value different maturity at different ages. Were kind of trained as humans to always look up to our elders and parents etc. This is universal and cross-culuteral. So there's a sort of staircase and or ladder of maturity which is gradual and sudden and so it's common sense that the girl is going to want the older guy because he will (or should have) crossed the maturity thresehold that she finds deseriable.

Again, women kind of 'top-off' as to their actual maturity. They 'believe' themselves more mature than they are once they get to a certain age. While men's maturity has an actual steady upswing, whereas girls mature very quick and then steady off faster and then later in their life realize they have to adopt a more 'mature' mindset. Maturity kind of ends up becoming just another 'role' they play sort of. Whereas I would argue the man's maturity will (or should be) based on further galvanziing his life experiences. The point is maturity is projected outwards differently in both sexes and so age is not always a defining factor with either men or women. Older women will and do act younger because they don't realize their current maturity threshold if they are single. Why? Because she's in her younger mindframe and not following a current man. Women assimilate the man's persona. If they don't have a man to emulate they stagnate in maturity. And so while it's not 'impossible' to date an older woman, realize your maturity level probably won't match her's even though she's still acting younger and is far underleveled even for her age.

So what do I mean by this? I mean a single 40 year old woman is not assimilating a man's behavior and or another 40 year old man's traits and his level of maturity. Why isn't she assimilating? Because she's single. She's probably topped off at like the maturity level of a mid 30 year old woman. So she probably acts 35. If you're a mature 35 year old dude you can date her and probably make it work 'fine'. Again, it's not ideal, but consider that +5 years is the max for this reason.

Let's say you're a very mature 34 year old guy, then no, it's not going to happen with the 40 year old. Why? Because again, even though she's very underleveled and years behind where she should be at 40, she's going to see 34 as going backwards. The only reason being literally the # itself. It's a trigger keyword for women for the actual maturity of a man. She's well aware of how immature or 'mature' she thinks she is and how she should be allowed to act. And typcially women think men are unaware of this way of thinking and so she's going to superficially use that age against you no matter how actually mature you are. It's a form of projection on her part, but it doesn't matter how insanely mature you might be, it's a reminder to her that she's underleveled in maturity, thats why it doesn't work, because your a reminder that she's not where she needs to be. The 35 only works if the man is truy mature and also if the 40 year old is truly immature.

So using the above formula, it makes sense that if your a 40 year old dude, divide your age by 2 = 20, and add 7 = 27. So 27 could be the youngest you would date at 40, but that's still even kind of pushing it a bit in my opinion. But this formula only works for men. No 27 year old guy should seriously consider being with a 40 year old woman.

Again, the +5 is max makes the most sense to me. Being a 27 year old guy it would mean you could pursue a longterm relationship with a 32 year old girl max, and to me that makes sense as a basic rule of thumb if I really wanted to date up, which I think is a bad idea normally. The actual reverse is what girls go after, so it makes more sense to not act like how the girls are acting ;i.e. a 27 year old girl will go after a 32 year old guy, so the men shouldn't adopt her mindset in this regard in my opinion. Anyways it depends on a lot of things, but rule of thumb is I wouldn't date up unless truly 'desperate' (no younger girls to speak of) and it felt correct, but even then +5 would be the max. A couple or few years isn't really that big of a deal yet again, I think the simple idea of going up is not beneficial in the longrun.

Last edited:

Graft

Kingfisher
Gold Member
"What's the oldest age a woman can be for you to seriously consider pursuing a relationship?"

You should always be older than her, generally speaking, if not then you get into weird territory. No woman you consider marrying should be 10 years older than you. 5 years older at most. Generally she should be younger simply by virtue of age = authority.

The way to calculate the youngest you could date is cut your age in half and add 7 method.

The reverse of this method doesn't always work. If a woman is 44, half her age would be 22 + 7 = 29. That's a pretty extreme age gap for a younger man and while it's not impossible depending on the maturity level of the guy I would generally advise against this. I typcially think once past 30, if the man is mature going 10 years up is a huge unrealistic stretch. Mens maturity gradually raises up until even mid 40's and 50's and then steadies off. Women's maturity typcially peaks by mid to late 20's, usually.

Would I ever actually advise a guy to seriously enter a relationship of a woman 10 years older? No. Like I said, I think +5 is max and even then it's not ideal obviously. While some older women can be attractive realize the goal is to have a family so unless you're a younger guy and she hasn't broken the 30 year mark I would avoid.

Divide the age by 2 and add 7 is a good rule of thumb for men as to the youngest they could/should shoot for. The same doesn't work when used on women because like I said you'd end up with a 44 year old woman with a 29 year old guy which is bizarre and probably not going to work.

Also consider if your having problems 'finding' girls who are interested in you, realize most typcial sane women want an older man. It's not an absolute, but it's a base line starting point. Girls will normally be naturally attracted to a guy 5-7 years her senior. I'm not exactly sure why this is, but I suspect it has to do with the man has (or should have) the emotional maturity level she's after. Basically as we get older we value different maturity at different ages. Were kind of trained as humans to always look up to our elders and parents etc. This is universal and cross-culuteral. So there's a sort of staircase and or ladder of maturity which is gradual and sudden and so it's common sense that the girl is going to want the older guy because he will (or should have) crossed the maturity thresehold that she finds deseriable.

Again, women kind of 'top-off' as to their actual maturity. They 'believe' themselves more mature than they are once they get to a certain age. While men's maturity has an actual steady upswing, whereas girls mature very quick and then steady off faster and then later in their life realize they have to adopt a more 'mature' mindset. Maturity kind of ends up becoming just another 'role' they play sort of. Whereas I would argue the man's maturity will (or should be) based on further galvanziing his life experiences. The point is maturity is projected outwards differently in both sexes and so age is not always a defining factor with either men or women. Older women will and do act younger because they don't realize their current maturity threshold if they are single. Why? Because she's in her younger mindframe and not following a current man. Women assimilate the man's persona. If they don't have a man to emulate they stagnate in maturity. And so while it's not 'impossible' to date an older woman, realize your maturity level probably won't match her's even though she's still acting younger and is far underleveled even for her age.

So what do I mean by this? I mean a single 40 year old woman is not assimilating a man's behavior and or another 40 year old man's traits and his level of maturity. Why isn't she assimilating? Because she's single. She's probably topped off at like the maturity level of a mid 30 year old woman. So she probably acts 35. If you're a mature 35 year old dude you can date her and probably make it work 'fine'. Again, it's not ideal, but consider that +5 years is the max for this reason.

Let's say you're a very mature 34 year old guy, then no, it's not going to happen with the 40 year old. Why? Because again, even though she's very underleveled and years behind where she should be at 40, she's going to see 34 as going backwards. The only reason being literally the # itself. It's a trigger keyword for women for the actual maturity of a man. She's well aware of how immature or 'mature' she thinks she is and how she should be allowed to act. And typcially women think men are unaware of this way of thinking and so she's going to superficially use that age against you no matter how actually mature you are. It's a form of projection on her part, but it doesn't matter how insanely mature you might be, it's a reminder to her that she's underleveled in maturity, thats why it doesn't work, because your a reminder that she's not where she needs to be. The 35 only works if the man is truy mature and also if the 40 year old is truly immature.

So using the above formula, it makes sense that if your a 40 year old dude, divide your age by 2 = 20, and add 7 = 27. So 27 could be the youngest you would date at 40, but that's still even kind of pushing it a bit in my opinion. But this formula only works for men. No 27 year old guy should seriously consider being with a 40 year old woman.

Again, the +5 is max makes the most sense to me. Being a 27 year old guy it would mean you could pursue a longterm relationship with a 32 year old girl max, and to me that makes sense as a basic rule of thumb if I really wanted to date up, which I think is a bad idea normally. The actual reverse is what girls go after, so it makes more sense to not act like how the girls are acting ;i.e. a 27 year old girl will go after a 32 year old guy, so the men shouldn't adopt her mindset in this regard in my opinion. Anyways it depends on a lot of things, but rule of thumb is I wouldn't date up unless truly 'desperate' (no younger girls to speak of) and it felt correct, but even then +5 would be the max. A couple or few years isn't really that big of a deal yet again, I think the simple idea of going up is not beneficial in the longrun.

There is no way I'm ever using some ridiculous made up formula to tell me that I should date older women.

I'll keep 18-22 as long as I possibly can, thanks.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
In Europe, it is absolutely not possible to find a God fearing girl who is willing to marry and have kids that is single;
Lol ok I know this is not a PUA site anymore, but of course quality women are taken.
And of course religious families help their progeny meet many other interesting people as young as possible.

Isn't that what everybody would like for themselves and their kids ?
If you want to marry at 18 and get kids at 20, when do you think you're gonna meet each other ?
None of this can happen without strong family support - if you don't have this of course it's going to be difficult for you to have that.

Lol ok I know this is not a PUA site anymore, but of course quality women are taken.
And of course religious families help their progeny meet many other interesting people as young as possible.

If you want to marry at 18 and get kids at 20, when do you think you're gonna meet each other ?
None of this can happen without strong family support - if you don't have this of course it's going to be difficult for you to have that.
What exactly is your point?

Sorry for double quote.

tomzestatlu

Kingfisher
I´m still stuck in this weird situation with 9 years older woman.
We are not in relationship and even though it was physical at the beginning, now we try to keep it as friends. But somehow we have developed extremely strong feelings for each other. It has been 7 months since we get to know each other (it was very intense since first days and we are in touch nonstop) and I can say I have never experienced something so strong. We are there for each other at any moment and share deepest secrets to us with no shy or fear. I have definitely never experienced somebody being that interested and caring about my person.
But we do realize, that pursing something more between us is nonsense, thanks to age gap (I am 28 and she is 37). But we still do discuss it. I often find myself rationalizing all the obstacles between us.
I have had a lot of experiences in my life and I don´t have desire to develop them anymore (in my social circle, there´s nobody that "experienced" like I am). I am not definitely missing out on anything and I have desire to develop something meaningful. She has got two children and having at least one own is necessary for me. She might be able to have one more child, but definitely it´s not guaranteed. She will age fast, but at this moment, she looks better then the most of young girls and she takes care of herself. My argument is, that even though you have the most beautiful girl in the world, in certain time it wears off and her look is not important anyway. Financially she is in very good situation and continues to build her wealth online, without ever needing to sell herself to some corporate. That means she doesn´t need a man to support her. She provides me with strong feeling, that I would be able to achieve anything in life, when having somebody like that next to me (and she knows my life goals very well and supports it, even though it could discourage many girls from pursuing a life with me).

I am not pursuing anything with this girl at this moment, but of course, such ideas do come on my mind. Maybe it´s ridiculous and maybe it might be chance to live meaningful relationship based on mutual support and unconditional love and respect. Which is very rare nowadays and the most of the people don´t have opportunity to have this experience.

Seeker79

Kingfisher
35/2+7 is totally made up and pulled out of the sky. It is common sense that at some point the generational gap will become too much but that threshold is different for all individuals based on country, culture, and individual circumstances.

In the modern world it comes down to choosing a wife vs. a partner. I don't think there is anything wrong either choice. Just understand that a "partner" is more in line with modern feminism. Pairing with a partner means exactly that, you share the burdens of life together. She will most likely pursue her career and expect equal time and energy in maintaining home and child rearing. You may have to outsource certain child care duties to a nanny so that both "partners" can focus on career. All decisions have to be agreed on. Traditional gender roles are set aside in equal partnership. The family becomes more of a business. This is okay and some secular or modern marriages try to work this.

Compare partnering to having a wife. She will most likely not work or only have a job that has minimum impact on home life. Husband is expected to provide everything and guide the family. That doesn't mean the wife is passive, she maybe actively involved in building and managing the family's financial and career strategy. Ideally the husband can share his unfiltered thoughts on career and family with his wife and she provides support and feedback for their mutual success. But this is a conservative and older model.

All this to say that age is not a big determinant. She can be 15 years younger or same age. As long as both sides are on same sheet of music it will work. I do think that women into their 30s with a strong career will choose partnering over becoming stay at home wife unless the husband significantly out-earns the wife. I'm talking like she makes 100k and you make 300k. If you are withing +/- 10% and not rich, both partners will most likely continue working in order to sustain standard of living and not lose career momentum.

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker
I´m still stuck in this weird situation with 9 years older woman.
We are not in relationship and even though it was physical at the beginning, now we try to keep it as friends. But somehow we have developed extremely strong feelings for each other. It has been 7 months since we get to know each other (it was very intense since first days and we are in touch nonstop) and I can say I have never experienced something so strong. We are there for each other at any moment and share deepest secrets to us with no shy or fear. I have definitely never experienced somebody being that interested and caring about my person.
But we do realize, that pursing something more between us is nonsense, thanks to age gap (I am 28 and she is 37). But we still do discuss it. I often find myself rationalizing all the obstacles between us.
I have had a lot of experiences in my life and I don´t have desire to develop them anymore (in my social circle, there´s nobody that "experienced" like I am). I am not definitely missing out on anything and I have desire to develop something meaningful. She has got two children and having at least one own is necessary for me. She might be able to have one more child, but definitely it´s not guaranteed. She will age fast, but at this moment, she looks better then the most of young girls and she takes care of herself. My argument is, that even though you have the most beautiful girl in the world, in certain time it wears off and her look is not important anyway. Financially she is in very good situation and continues to build her wealth online, without ever needing to sell herself to some corporate. That means she doesn´t need a man to support her. She provides me with strong feeling, that I would be able to achieve anything in life, when having somebody like that next to me (and she knows my life goals very well and supports it, even though it could discourage many girls from pursuing a life with me).

I am not pursuing anything with this girl at this moment, but of course, such ideas do come on my mind. Maybe it´s ridiculous and maybe it might be chance to live meaningful relationship based on mutual support and unconditional love and respect. Which is very rare nowadays and the most of the people don´t have opportunity to have this experience.

I won't get into details, but I can somewhat relate to your situation.

I will say this. Taking a hard look at myself, I realized at the time that I liked older women because I was seeking something that I didn't have myself; maturity. Sure, the ditzy 18-24 year old crowd was indeed even more immature than I was, but at the same time, I was not a masculine man. I was out fornicating, drinking with the guys, and doing other, immature things, all the while thinking I was more "mature" than everyone else around me simply because I was red-pilled

I understand the emotions and attachment you have to this woman. I've been there. It is a wonderful thing indeed but you have to truly think about this situation should you actually get with this woman and marry her. The chances of having your own child will be very slim, though not impossible since she already has proven fertility unlike other late 30 year old's with 0 children. Second, you will be taking care of another man's child, actually 2 of his kids. Are you sure you want to be a step-father to two kids that are not yours, and most likely, will NEVER view you as their father? I already know my own answer to this question, but perhaps other men would not mind. If you are completely ok with adopting 2 children, it will make this decision easier for you. Lastly as you already alluded to, she is much older than you, and whatever beauty she has left will disappear. You say you do not care about this now, but what about when she is 45 or 50, and wants to go to bed by 8 PM, while you are still active? What about when she is cranky, tired, has back aches and has a short temper from the teenage children she will still be raising that aren't yours?

On the flip side, would you not prefer to get with a younger woman who is on the more traditional side and mold her into your ideal woman? It is old red-pill knowledge that women acquiesce to the man that they are in Love with. I've seen this happen myself. You may not find the ideal young woman, but I guarantee if she is head-over heels with you, she will very quickly, change herself to be your ideal. She will start taking on your worldview. You will both be married, while she is maturing, and by the time you are 45-50, you will have the mature 30 something year old you were day dreaming about.

The woman you are thinking about now is only mature because her last man (father of her children) made her this way, along with other experiences. Would you not prefer to be the Sculpture in a young woman's life instead of just merely admiring the finished product that you had nothing to do with? I understand things are very difficult in your home country, but they are only this way partly because of people like you who thought Atheism was the best thing since sliced bread, when all it did was ruin your country. I already mentioned to you that you need to start finding your way to God again, join a Traditional Catholic Church (Or Byzantine/Greek catholic church) to create some hope in your life and change the society around you. You will NOT find a traditional woman in the secular world and keeping some hope that you will is futile. You are only sabotaging yourself thinking that you will find the woman you want without at least getting into the Church again.

Just some things to think about.

Respectfully, an arbitrary formula invented mostly by feminists and those trying to guilt quality older men into accepting washed-up, dried-up, over-the-hill, post-wall, burnt out women, doesn't interest me.

According to your ridiculous feminist formula, if I were to be single at 55 I should not date any woman younger than 34.5 is that so?

My formula for men.

"Are you successful and do you want children? Then the age range you date is 18-25."

It seems women are often praised for getting the highest quality partner they are able to, but men are condemned when they even seek out the highest quality partner possible.

Pretty prideful and judging thread indeed. I am in my mid to late twenties and I'd say optimal is 23-25 and exceptions I am willing to look into are 26-28. In Europe, it is absolutely not possible to find a God fearing girl who is willing to marry and have kids that is single; additionally, it is mostly painful to talk to these girls, they are mostly very immature. All these extremely trad girls here are already in a relationship or married and have kids. Even when looking at these Christian dating sites, I'd say 90 percent of women are in some degenerate Protestant church and preach diversity and the likes on their profiles. And in the Catholic churches, the average age of women is at least 60 (not even kidding). Last week I went to a penitential liturgy and I was the youngest by 40 years. So, yeah, I am kind of frustrated, but praying to God that he shows me the correct way.

I would try to find it if I could do so easily, but I doubt I can.

I remember a video clip that was on Youtube of a young German girl who was about 19 and in university. She was asked about her plans for the future.

She said, along these lines, "I want to go live in New York City and improve my English, be a model, I will marry an African or African-American, we probably won't have children, he'll support my modeling career and help me travel."

Do people actually think along those lines? Apparently so...

It seems delusional.

I would try to find it if I could do so easily, but I doubt I can.

I remember a video clip that was on Youtube of a young German girl who was about 19 and in university. She was asked about her plans for the future.

She said, along these lines, "I want to go live in New York City and improve my English, be a model, I will marry an African or African-American, we probably won't have children, he'll support my modeling career and help me travel."

Do people actually think along those lines? Apparently so...

It seems delusional.
Well, as I have roots in the UK and Germany, I can tell you that if a girl was at university she is most likely ruined in the sense that her notch count will be not under 10, will have partied a lot, will have consumed a lot of alcohol, will have had diversity ideology (and other things) thrust down her throat, will have learnt about "gender" issues, will have learnt to be a strong wOmEn, will have had a tattoo etc.

And the quality girls, fairly pretty and traditionally minded (the lower classes here, too, marry earlier), will have most likely have a bf/husband already, so they are out of the equation. It really is not easy.

tomzestatlu

Kingfisher
I won't get into details, but I can somewhat relate to your situation.

I will say this. Taking a hard look at myself, I realized at the time that I liked older women because I was seeking something that I didn't have myself; maturity. Sure, the ditzy 18-24 year old crowd was indeed even more immature than I was, but at the same time, I was not a masculine man. I was out fornicating, drinking with the guys, and doing other, immature things, all the while thinking I was more "mature" than everyone else around me simply because I was red-pilled

I understand the emotions and attachment you have to this woman. I've been there. It is a wonderful thing indeed but you have to truly think about this situation should you actually get with this woman and marry her. The chances of having your own child will be very slim, though not impossible since she already has proven fertility unlike other late 30 year old's with 0 children. Second, you will be taking care of another man's child, actually 2 of his kids. Are you sure you want to be a step-father to two kids that are not yours, and most likely, will NEVER view you as their father? I already know my own answer to this question, but perhaps other men would not mind. If you are completely ok with adopting 2 children, it will make this decision easier for you. Lastly as you already alluded to, she is much older than you, and whatever beauty she has left will disappear. You say you do not care about this now, but what about when she is 45 or 50, and wants to go to bed by 8 PM, while you are still active? What about when she is cranky, tired, has back aches and has a short temper from the teenage children she will still be raising that aren't yours?

On the flip side, would you not prefer to get with a younger woman who is on the more traditional side and mold her into your ideal woman? It is old red-pill knowledge that women acquiesce to the man that they are in Love with. I've seen this happen myself. You may not find the ideal young woman, but I guarantee if she is head-over heels with you, she will very quickly, change herself to be your ideal. She will start taking on your worldview. You will both be married, while she is maturing, and by the time you are 45-50, you will have the mature 30 something year old you were day dreaming about.

The woman you are thinking about now is only mature because her last man (father of her children) made her this way, along with other experiences. Would you not prefer to be the Sculpture in a young woman's life instead of just merely admiring the finished product that you had nothing to do with? I understand things are very difficult in your home country, but they are only this way partly because of people like you who thought Atheism was the best thing since sliced bread, when all it did was ruin your country. I already mentioned to you that you need to start finding your way to God again, join a Traditional Catholic Church (Or Byzantine/Greek catholic church) to create some hope in your life and change the society around you. You will NOT find a traditional woman in the secular world and keeping some hope that you will is futile. You are only sabotaging yourself thinking that you will find the woman you want without at least getting into the Church again.

Just some things to think about.
I will start from the other side.

Thanks for your extensive reply. I know we already had similar discussion and I see your points as true. I can say, that I find myself in a process. I know, that new rules of this forum require members like me to "go hard or go home". I know I am getting closer and closer, but it can´t be switched in a day in me, especially in this environment. A lot of guys here have similar story and they had that one "moment", that changed them completely. Maybe I am just waiting for that "moment". Anyway I am glad for users like you, who are willing to share your experiences and provide a guidance, without judgement.
Churches were buildings, where I never stepped inside, because I felt I don´t belong there. Now I can say I have bigger and bigger urge to enter, whenever I am passing by. Disinterest replaced respect and curiosity. Yesterday I was sitting with my friend and somehow we started to discuss religion and I started to explaining him, how I understand it and how I find faith in God being positive and important for people´s life.

I must say I agree with your points concerning my situation. I can´t oppose anything you said and as I say, we both know what´s the reality, but we still do play with that idea. We speak very openly about it and don´t hide any thoughts and concerns from each other. The reason, why I am so interested can be what you mentioned. As I like lurking into psychology, I must say, that the fact I´ve never had a deep connection with my mother and family (which definitely isn´t functional family), can also play a role. People are just unconsciously seeking what they are missing and so am I.
I have been on this forum long enough to imagine myself starting a family with young feminine girl and I know that it´s the only right approach.. But at this moment, these are the feelings I am dealing with. Now we live very close to each other, but in May I will move to different place and situation might solve itself.

CERN

Pigeon
35/2+7 is totally made up and pulled out of the sky.
Agreed, it's arbitrary, but seems to hold a bit of weight, that's the only reason I mentioned it. If every dude thinks he's going to date the hot 18-25 year old your in for a rude awakening and a guarentee that you'll be single forever with that mindset. Not enough of them to go around. This entire thread in general is mostly arbitrary anyways. If you can snag a younger girl good girl then go for it, if you want older then go for it. Overall just use common sense.

Last edited: