What's the oldest age a woman can be for you to seriously consider pursuing a relationship?

GWYW2015

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Ok hard core truth of the matter as they are past their age 26 Crazy by 27 and BIO Clock beginning to Gong rather than Ticking - I am still doing a full social media, credit, LEO Arrests, abortions, DV, DUI and Rec Drugs (or worse) FULL background investigation especially if she is a born again so called virgin as I am looking for below 5 CRAZY and Above 8 HOT all wrapped up in a solid loyalty ribbon - the full package - romantic love is nice but can and does change with the weather especially for a potentially embittered Alpha Widow no matter how well she hides it. Loyal righteous behavior with limited (As in ZERO) red flags is what matters in a potential Godly wife and mother.
Potential Godly wife and mother does not mean perfect woman, of course. Your time is running out, this just sounds too picky for me. Maybe not if you are 18 but come on man, you are going to marry a sinner, whether that was on your checklist or not. Even after you marry someone they aren't going to be the person you thought they were. It helps to be realistic and this goes both ways.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
When I was 53 and still single, I had 53 as the oldest age for a woman to marry. I even got turned down by someone who was 56, and 51. I thought 42 would be a real stretch, but married a woman who was 26.
Soooo you did marry one after her 26 crazy BDay after all - be careful the SJWs and ageist right-thinkers will have a field day - but good on you!

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
It's a little different in the Philippines.
This. Culture matters so much. I'm seeing many replies to the OP as:

"Well, I'm X age so therefore I would be interested in Y age woman for wife material."

If wife = potential for children, it doesn't matter a whit what age you are, but her age matters and always will. Father time doesn't care and mother nature is not a feminist - the eggs deplete and age at the same rate, around the world. You may not want children at an advanced age, but you do have the option - she does not, and eventually she will realize this, far too late.

Unfortunately, surrounding yourself with western cultural factors will make marrying a fertile woman challenging if you are not "age appropriate." Regardless of the upbringing of your new bride, aging harpies will do whatever they can to ruin any consensual heterosexual relationship they deem to be inappropriate. Fortunately there are still some places where this isn't the norm, such as the Philippines, but globohomo is doing it's best to bring them up to speed on living as mere cogs in the homosexual wheel of sterility.

And if you aren't getting married for children, you should really re-evaluate why you are getting married in the first place. If you just need some company, join a few social clubs and consider adopting a dog.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Potential Godly wife and mother does not mean perfect woman, of course. Your time is running out, this just sounds too picky for me. Maybe not if you are 18 but come on man, you are going to marry a sinner, whether that was on your checklist or not. Even after you marry someone they aren't going to be the person you thought they were. It helps to be realistic and this goes both ways.
I reread my post you replied to and liked it so much I emailed it to myself especially to my secure protonmail account so I could read it weekly and internalize it...

Why - because I will not settle for a young woman who has burning red flags and can not pass the same criteria I am held to for a job with any corporation or government agency in the USA.... For every Cybersecurity job/contract I am considered for I have to pass at minimum 13 state and federal databases criminal background and drivers record checks for any possible felonies, DVs, DUIs and Sexual Assaults of any kind especially against women and kids (including Massachusetts Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI)), I have to take a Quest Diagnostics blood test to prove I do not have opioids, meth, cocaine, PCP, or Marijuana in my blood stream despite MJ being legalized for rec use in MA and Med use in NH. Finally I have to pass a credit check to prove financial responsibility.

These are just the facts of working life in 2021 and have been for the past 21 years or so. It is prudent that any woman in our lives be held to the same standards any Company or Govt Agency holds men to. The reasons here are self evident.

Last edited:
While this applies to most women, not all. Some girls have left a long term relationship for a good reason (like he not wanting kids) at 30, and are still looking for a family and are honestly looking for a traditional honest relationship and to start a family.

If she's a widow who was virtuous/virginal prior to her marriage to her [now] deceased husband, then a woman around 28-32 might be worth consideration. But not a carousel rider who aged out on the carousel or a career burn-out who burnt-out.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Orthodox
I don't doubt that some number of those exist (that ATale refers to) but I've never met or even heard of one. My main issues would be the career angle LawTalking suggests, and the fact that it is really hard to find a physically fit woman at those ages, at all.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
For every Cybersecurity job/contract I am considered for I have to pass at minimum 13 state and federal databases criminal background and drivers record checks for any possible felonies, DVs, DUIs and Sexual Assaults of any kind especially against women and kids (including Massachusetts Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI)), I have to take a Quest Diagnostics blood test to prove I do not have opioids, meth, cocaine, PCP, or Marijuana in my blood stream despite MJ being legalized for rec use in MA and Med use in NH. Finally I have to pass a credit check to prove financial responsibility.
For those jobs here there is also in investigation of your surroundings, friends, family etc.

Prayers to you brother. Modern culture is the ultimate test from God. Sometimes, in my moments of weakness, I wonder if God is testing me with regard to finding a wife.

Often I wonder if God intends for me to suffer through the modern dating process in order to build a family. If God wanted me to be married I would have been presented with a wife by now at 35 but I am not.

If it is indeed a test, then I must not lose hope and keep striving.

There may very well be some young lady somewhere mulling over her life and proclaiming, "if God wanted me to be married I would have been presented with a husband by now but I am not."

If she has her attitude and you have your attitude, well then it is an impasse.

I once told somebody, "nobody is ever going to knock on your door and offer you a job as the CEO of a Fortune 500 company, a commission in the Marines, a nomination for a United States District Court judgeship, or anything of value worth having. Anything that is worth having is going to require you to get out there and vigorously pursue it, whether it is material success, self-improvement, a relationship, a new career, an appointment somewhere. Nobody is going to track you down and offer you an appointment as a cadet to West Point. Anything that you want you are going to have to find a way to pound the pavement and make it happen. I can count with zero fingers the number of times people beat a path to my door to inform me about an opportunity for a job where it was legitimate and something I would actually want."

I don't doubt that some number of those exist (that ATale refers to) but I've never met or even heard of one. My main issues would be the career angle LawTalking suggests, and the fact that it is really hard to find a physically fit woman at those ages, at all.

Most women who began working around age 21-22 in a high-stress competitive environment are completely burnt-out and are empty soulless husks of their former selves by age 30-32, and certainly by 35. I've seen photo progressions of women from age 20-35 with a different photo every year and by 28-32 the working women have lost the colorful glow, the shine of vibrant optimism, the vitality of youth, it has drained from their face.

Do you want a woman who is in baby rabies panic mode around age 30-31, marries you when she is 32-33, has a kid by 35, and is now a total career burn out and a new mother with a newly born infant?

Don't your children deserve better than that? Don't you deserve better than that?

I would suggest men avoid career women at all costs. A woman who is married to her career will only ever have you as a side piece or a trophy husband to try to fill the void in her life that her career never could fill, but her career remains her first love, her main love, she's only going to give you the sort of attention and affection one would have for an affair partner.

When people [older women aged 28 to 55] ask a young woman [age 19-21] "what are you doing?" if she were to answer, "my father has established a vigorous course of study for me in landscaping, gardening, agriculture, animal husbandry, child care, philosophy, literature, poetry, arts, and humanities, and I am studying this while he is looking for an eligible and proper husband" they would be horrified. They actually think the most a man deserves is a burnt-up, chewed up, spat-out husk of a former human being that has been run through a grinder by a corporation or an office, after that human being gave her best years to a company and now offers her left-overs and her shut down or declining fertility to some man who is "good enough" [for now] to give her the kid she hopes will complete her empty life.

Women seem to think they deserve to get men in their peak, during their best years, while offering men left-overs.

monsquid

Kingfisher
This. Culture matters so much. I'm seeing many replies to the OP as:

"Well, I'm X age so therefore I would be interested in Y age woman for wife material."

If wife = potential for children, it doesn't matter a whit what age you are, but her age matters and always will. Father time doesn't care and mother nature is not a feminist - the eggs deplete and age at the same rate, around the world. You may not want children at an advanced age, but you do have the option - she does not, and eventually she will realize this, far too late.

Unfortunately, surrounding yourself with western cultural factors will make marrying a fertile woman challenging if you are not "age appropriate." Regardless of the upbringing of your new bride, aging harpies will do whatever they can to ruin any consensual heterosexual relationship they deem to be inappropriate. Fortunately there are still some places where this isn't the norm, such as the Philippines, but globohomo is doing it's best to bring them up to speed on living as mere cogs in the homosexual wheel of sterility.

And if you aren't getting married for children, you should really re-evaluate why you are getting married in the first place. If you just need some company, join a few social clubs and consider adopting a dog.

I agree with this 100%. For me now, there is no reason to get married unless I want children. Modern marriages are not perfect but it is still the best way to raise healthy children.

If I decide not to have children, I will never get married.

I agree with this 100%. For me now, there is no reason to get married unless I want children. Modern marriages are not perfect but it is still the best way to raise healthy children.

If I decide not to have children, I will never get married.

Without the potential to have children, marriage doesn't make the slightest bit of sense.

There is absolutely no reason for a man to marry unless he wants children. If a man marries without wanting children all he is doing is taking on a sexual partner/roommate who has the option to pull the trigger on a fully loaded legal pistol [at her will/whim] which will allow her to leave the relationship and take as much of his stuff as the law will allow, if and when she decides to exit the relationship. There is no reason to enter into that sort of legal arrangement, especially if you do not want children.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
Women seem to think they deserve to get men in their peak, during their best years, while offering men left-overs.
The strangest thing - especially nowadays - is they actually raise their prices as their market value plummets!
No wonder women make terrible CEOs.

A friend has a daughter who spends a lot of time looking at the most expensive houses in America and the world, on Zillow and whatever other sites she can find. Her stated goal is to marry a very rich man, but if you bothered to ask what she's doing to make that happen, she really wouldn't understand the question.

She seems to think she's entitled to a high value bachelor - just because. Her situation isn't unusual, nor irreversible. Frankly she should just put down the fork and learn to act with a bit more decorum and be feminine, and get into the right circles to meet a higher income man, if that's what she wants. But middle class America no longer teaches kids how to accomplish anything, parents just pack them off to a generic college and hope for the best - with predictable results.

Hopefully she will grow out of it, but the template provided by the modern world is already setting expectations with no understanding of what it takes to get the rewards, let alone meaning and happiness out of life.

GWYW2015

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Soooo you did marry one after her 26 crazy BDay after all - be careful the SJWs and ageist right-thinkers will have a field day - but good on you!
A doctor I saw recently said his wife was 30 years younger than him. He is around 55. That's a doctor here in Nebraska. I am not aware anyone is bent out of shape about our 27 year gap. My wife's friends and coworkers don't seem to care either. Honestly, I think people close to me are just happy I found someone and love her very much. As long as you can still handle the physical part of a marriage, I think the rest comes down to how you treat her.

The strangest thing - especially nowadays - is they actually raise their prices as their market value plummets!
No wonder women make terrible CEOs.

A friend has a daughter who spends a lot of time looking at the most expensive houses in America and the world, on Zillow and whatever other sites she can find. Her stated goal is to marry a very rich man, but if you bothered to ask what she's doing to make that happen, she really wouldn't understand the question.

She seems to think she's entitled to a high value bachelor - just because. Her situation isn't unusual, nor irreversible. Frankly she should just put down the fork and learn to act with a bit more decorum and be feminine, and get into the right circles to meet a higher income man, if that's what she wants. But middle class America no longer teaches kids how to accomplish anything, parents just pack them off to a generic college and hope for the best - with predictable results.

Hopefully she will grow out of it, but the template provided by the modern world is already setting expectations with no understanding of what it takes to get the rewards, let alone meaning and happiness out of life.

If you ask a woman what she brings to the table or what she plans to bring to the table to make a relationship with a high-value top-tier man viable and to make it happen, she doesn't know how to respond because you are implicitly challenging her internalized worldview that has it as a given that she is a high-value top-tier woman who automatically deserves such a man. It isn't fair that you dare to require her to actually demonstrate or articulate how and why she is actually a genuine high-value top-tier woman.

A 5 who thinks she is a 9 doesn't want to have to defend her supposed status as a 9 because on some basic level she realizes she isn't actually a 9 and she isn't going to get a multi-billionaire Swiss banker or even a multi-millionaire lawyer or doctor because she intuitively understands she isn't on their radar.

But if she is going to strike out she plans to strike out aiming at men who are 9s and 10s.

She feels it is better to chase multi-billionaires and strike out than to have to lower herself to accept a man working as a plumber, electrician, carpenter, a police officer, etc.

I usually encourage men to accept that they cannot really have a marriage work with more than one level of class difference.

Welfare-underclass
Working poor
Working class
Lower-middle class
Middle-middle class
Upper-middle class [5-10%er households]
Lower-upper class [3% to 5%er households]
Middle-upper class [1% households]
Upper-upper class [1/10 of 1% elite]

If you're upper middle class, don't even think about getting mixed up with a woman on welfare or in the working poor, working class, or lower than middle-middle class.

I'm somewhere between the upper-middle class and lower-upper class, trending towards being solidly in the lower-upper class with realistic potential to hit the middle-upper class at some point in the next 5-10 years, some things depending. I would be willing to consider relationships with women from the middle-middle class, upper-middle class, and lower-upper class, I wouldn't court a working poor woman, her life experience, expectations, and worldview would probably not be compatible with my life, my goals, where I am at, and what I believe.

Last edited:

Anomaly

Sparrow
Regardless of my age, as long as I keep my looks, and have my $$$ in order, I would not date older than 27.

Mid 20s is a sweet spot. By that age any sane woman would have already decided if she wants a family, and a stable LTR, or double down on academia (get a PhD) and/or climb further the corporate ladder. I excluded non college going women, since by the age of 25 these are usually (even here in Germany) already done with an apprenticeship, and are settled down with a stable guy.

Beyond that age, they will be putting up a facade to get a commitment from you. Anyone above 30 is most likely to be a train wreck and try to trick you into getting her preggo or support one of their existing rugrats.

There is also biology: Say you meet at 30. It would take 3 years to get to know her, her friends and family. You officially tie the knot on her 33 (more likely closer to her 34th biological year), and then you try to have kids. At that age, things could happen. Miscarriage, horrible birth defects, or nothing at all. If it takes a year to conceive the first one, then a second kid might never happen at all. Giving birth at 36 or 37 is tricky business.

The whole age range thing is also subjective, since we all have different looks, and tolerance levels. I am about a 5.5 here in Germany, and at 29, I can barely catch the interest of a local 28-year-old, if the only criteria is looks. My pal is about 50, and easily can date 15 years down due to looks. He rarely does it any more since all the 35-year-old female singles are insane. I understand him, since he is a widower, and his misses was a real gem.

It all depends. Below 30 is a good rule of thumb.
Three years to get to know someone, friends, and family?! That can be done in months.

I knew I wanted to marry my wife and met her friends and family within six months and we have been together for eleven years and have two kids.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Orthodox
There may very well be some young lady somewhere mulling over her life and proclaiming, "if God wanted me to be married I would have been presented with a husband by now but I am not."

If she has her attitude and you have your attitude, well then it is an impasse.

I once told somebody, "nobody is ever going to knock on your door and offer you a job as the CEO of a Fortune 500 company, a commission in the Marines, a nomination for a United States District Court judgeship, or anything of value worth having. Anything that is worth having is going to require you to get out there and vigorously pursue it, whether it is material success, self-improvement, a relationship, a new career, an appointment somewhere. Nobody is going to track you down and offer you an appointment as a cadet to West Point. Anything that you want you are going to have to find a way to pound the pavement and make it happen. I can count with zero fingers the number of times people beat a path to my door to inform me about an opportunity for a job where it was legitimate and something I would actually want."
Further proof of this is that you really can have a lot going for you in life, and everyone theoretically could or even should hook you up with multiple connections, but they won't. Pretty much only if you are a 7+ woman at this point (at least in the west but probably everywhere) are you an exception to this rule. What I'm saying is that the relationship angle is actually the part of life that should easily click through gift connections, knowing someone, etc. but largely people won't do it but for really low quality (unless it's a family member) "nice" girls they feel sorry for, or who are old/ugly/fat. I think mostly this is due to jealousy in part, which is where the age gap shaming or cockblocking comes in too. Guys your age or older don't want you to get a hot piece, and girls around your age don't want you to either.

The narrative put forth by a few on the forum, that you have to have a pristine past, or be some kind of holy person, to get a quality mate is just demonstrably false. I say this as a devoted believer (I attempt to be, and am orthodox too btw) that knows multiple examples, even from this forum, where this is just not the case. Period. We can make mistakes, mess up potentially what would have been good connections with girls, God can put people in our life and we can say no, but He can also do anything also in the larger scheme to make something that seems unlikely also happen. What's more likely, God is shutting you out of finding quality women due to your past, or that you inherited a world where tons of men are fighting for many bad women, among other things, and the real treasures are quite literally 10 in a million. Forgive me, but give me a break, this one is obvious.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Orthodox
Most women who began working around age 21-22 in a high-stress competitive environment are completely burnt-out and are empty soulless husks of their former selves by age 30-32, and certainly by 35. I've seen photo progressions of women from age 20-35 with a different photo every year and by 28-32 the working women have lost the colorful glow, the shine of vibrant optimism, the vitality of youth, it has drained from their face.

Do you want a woman who is in baby rabies panic mode around age 30-31, marries you when she is 32-33, has a kid by 35, and is now a total career burn out and a new mother with a newly born infant?

Don't your children deserve better than that? Don't you deserve better than that?

I would suggest men avoid career women at all costs. A woman who is married to her career will only ever have you as a side piece or a trophy husband to try to fill the void in her life that her career never could fill, but her career remains her first love, her main love, she's only going to give you the sort of attention and affection one would have for an affair partner.

When people [older women aged 28 to 55] ask a young woman [age 19-21] "what are you doing?" if she were to answer, "my father has established a vigorous course of study for me in landscaping, gardening, agriculture, animal husbandry, child care, philosophy, literature, poetry, arts, and humanities, and I am studying this while he is looking for an eligible and proper husband" they would be horrified. They actually think the most a man deserves is a burnt-up, chewed up, spat-out husk of a former human being that has been run through a grinder by a corporation or an office, after that human being gave her best years to a company and now offers her left-overs and her shut down or declining fertility to some man who is "good enough" [for now] to give her the kid she hopes will complete her empty life.

Great post, I highlighted the forum anthem here, but the whole thing is a must read because it is accurate to the T.