What's the oldest age a woman can be for you to seriously consider pursuing a relationship?

Uponthisrock

Sparrow
If she is a christian of good moral character (I hate that I have to add that extra bit, but I really have too) takes care of herself and I am attracted to her. I don't really have any age limits. Haven't thought about it really.
I'm 38 and I don't I guess I dont see myself in a relationship with someone younger than 24 even that's kind seems sort of young... I hate, hate, young people.
As for older. Maybe 50 is my limit give or take.
I have always been attracted to older women.
That might make me the weird one around here and I accept that.

Uponthisrock

Sparrow
What I want is someone I can stand to be around for long periods of time.
I find that there isn't a lot I need from people, so there's not a lot anyone can offer.
That seems to be a theme on this thread. The "what do I need and what do they offer".
Sorry for posting twice in a row. I realize it's sort of bad taste.

Last edited:
I find that there isn't a lot I need from people, so there's not a lot anyone can offer.
That seems to be a theme on this thread. The "what do I need and what do they offer".
Well, in general, I, too, find older women more compelling. This is partly due to the utter degeneracy the zoomers have had to live through. Additionally, many women at 27+ realize they have wasted their lives and try to become more feminine. This is obviously deceiving, because they have not truly repented and have not accepted our Saviour into their hearts. The reason why a lot of us say that they would want to meet and marry a woman not older than in her late twenties is the notch count, psychological damage and most importantly, getting kids. After all, that is a big reason, why we are here.

Last edited:
Further proof of this is that you really can have a lot going for you in life, and everyone theoretically could or even should hook you up with multiple connections, but they won't. Pretty much only if you are a 7+ woman at this point (at least in the west but probably everywhere) are you an exception to this rule. What I'm saying is that the relationship angle is actually the part of life that should easily click through gift connections, knowing someone, etc. but largely people won't do it but for really low quality (unless it's a family member) "nice" girls they feel sorry for, or who are old/ugly/fat. I think mostly this is due to jealousy in part, which is where the age gap shaming or cockblocking comes in too. Guys your age or older don't want you to get a hot piece, and girls around your age don't want you to either.

The narrative put forth by a few on the forum, that you have to have a pristine past, or be some kind of holy person, to get a quality mate is just demonstrably false. I say this as a devoted believer (I attempt to be, and am orthodox too btw) that knows multiple examples, even from this forum, where this is just not the case. Period. We can make mistakes, mess up potentially what would have been good connections with girls, God can put people in our life and we can say no, but He can also do anything also in the larger scheme to make something that seems unlikely also happen. What's more likely, God is shutting you out of finding quality women due to your past, or that you inherited a world where tons of men are fighting for many bad women, among other things, and the real treasures are quite literally 10 in a million. Forgive me, but give me a break, this one is obvious.

Usually people try to play match-maker and set a person up with somebody they consider low quality, in need of assistance, etc.

If a woman is trying to set you up with a woman, if she is single she is basically saying, "you're a good guy, not good enough for me, but good enough for my fat old friend."

Seeker79

Kingfisher
Usually people try to play match-maker and set a person up with somebody they consider low quality, in need of assistance, etc.

If a woman is trying to set you up with a woman, if she is single she is basically saying, "you're a good guy, not good enough for me, but good enough for my fat old friend."
When women offer to set you up, they are 99.99% of the time trying to help their fat, ugly, or damaged friend.

When women offer to set you up, they are 99.99% of the time trying to help their fat, ugly, or damaged friend.

Some women will try to set a beta-orbiter up with a "place holder" fat, ugly, damaged friend, to keep the guy locked down and off the market thinking they have him as a "safe back-up option" to seduce if her own relationship goes south and she decides to snatch away the man she set up with the friend.

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker
If she is a christian of good moral character (I hate that I have to add that extra bit, but I really have too) takes care of herself and I am attracted to her. I don't really have any age limits. Haven't thought about it really.
I'm 38 and I don't I guess I dont see myself in a relationship with someone younger than 24 even that's kind seems sort of young... I hate, hate, young people.
As for older. Maybe 50 is my limit give or take.
I have always been attracted to older women.
That might make me the weird one around here and I accept that.

If you do not care about about having 0 children, I can't go against this line of reasoning. As other's have already mentioned, the majority of women realize too late that they have to be feminine, caring, humble and interesting in other to get a quality man. Older women tend to exemplify these qualities, hence some of us may gravitate to them. Understandable.

However, ask yourself this question: If a young woman (18-25) displayed the qualities that older women display once they've realized their mistakes (usually in their 30s and over.) Would you go for the Younger, more fertile woman, or older woman with little, to no chance of conceiving? Your answer will reveal your true wants.

I believe there is some defeatism in the whole preferring older women mindset. Basically, you are admitting that you are fine with taking yourself out of the gene pool because worldly young women are, worldly (big surprise). This is something I have realized myself not too long ago. It's an uphill battle to get a good, young woman. It is hard, but not impossible imo. You are on this forum, meaning you are Red-pilled and now, most likely, also God-pilled. We have to prove that it is possible to get a good, God-Fearing young woman. Unless you are completely fine with having no children (or adoption) and are looking to fulfill the Sacrament of marriage and start the journey for you and your older wife to give glory to God with the prospect of again, bearing no children, then we should try our best to get a young woman. I dont want you guys to marry an older woman, then come back here months or years later complaining about her plummeting libido, you frustrated of your X amount of times of trying to conceive, your wife's decade-long menopause journey etc...

The strangest thing - especially nowadays - is they actually raise their prices as their market value plummets!
No wonder women make terrible CEOs.

A friend has a daughter who spends a lot of time looking at the most expensive houses in America and the world, on Zillow and whatever other sites she can find. Her stated goal is to marry a very rich man, but if you bothered to ask what she's doing to make that happen, she really wouldn't understand the question.

She seems to think she's entitled to a high value bachelor - just because. Her situation isn't unusual, nor irreversible. Frankly she should just put down the fork and learn to act with a bit more decorum and be feminine, and get into the right circles to meet a higher income man, if that's what she wants. But middle class America no longer teaches kids how to accomplish anything, parents just pack them off to a generic college and hope for the best - with predictable results.

Hopefully she will grow out of it, but the template provided by the modern world is already setting expectations with no understanding of what it takes to get the rewards, let alone meaning and happiness out of life.

If she's a 19-22 year old virgin and is in great shape, I think she can be forgiven for being a young immature spoiled entitled princess with some delusions.

If she's a post-wall 32 year old who has had 5-10+ partners or is fat, I would say she is an irreversibly unmarriageable write-off.

Talked with a friend yesterday. He is in his mid/late 30s, dating a woman also in her mid/late 30s. I asked if he wanted to have children, he said yes. His girlfriend also wants children but is not ready yet. Internally I was like lolwut. I think the plan is to wait a few more years, when she is around 40 start a family.

I think these people just are unwilling to do the math. Figuring out what is the likelihood of having 0, 1, 2 or more children given when you start the process. If they wait until 40 before starting trying to conceive, the likelihood of ending up with 0 children goes up a lot. And they need to put a value on this, how bad is it to end up with 0 children, is the benefit of waiting a few years before they are ready worth the extra risk?

Meanwhile I am dating a 23 year old. She wants to have 3 kids before she is 30. Which is a math problem in itself, but at least she is not totally naïve about the realities of biology.

Imo, it is really unfortunate that we have had a generation of parents/teachers/mentors that have been unwilling to make their daugthers sad by informing them about the realities of life. Instead we have pretended that they can take it easy, enjoy their lives, have some fun, sleep around with the bad boys and then when they feel ready a good guy will just manifest from nowhere, they will marry and move into a nice house, a few happy healthy babies will pop out and they will live happy forever after. But it doesn’t work like this for most people, it’s a long grind, it’s ups and down, unexpected events happens and there is a biological clock that is ticking where everything gets harder the closer you get to the end. If one wants to gaurantee good results one needs to start early, be proactive, prepare for challenges, take safe bets rather than wait for better ones and work out problems rather than restarting over and over.

bucky

Ostrich
Talked with a friend yesterday. He is in his mid/late 30s, dating a woman also in her mid/late 30s. I asked if he wanted to have children, he said yes. His girlfriend also wants children but is not ready yet. Internally I was like lolwut. I think the plan is to wait a few more years, when she is around 40 start a family.

I think these people just are unwilling to do the math. Figuring out what is the likelihood of having 0, 1, 2 or more children given when you start the process. If they wait until 40 before starting trying to conceive, the likelihood of ending up with 0 children goes up a lot. And they need to put a value on this, how bad is it to end up with 0 children, is the benefit of waiting a few years before they are ready worth the extra risk?

Meanwhile I am dating a 23 year old. She wants to have 3 kids before she is 30. Which is a math problem in itself, but at least she is not totally naïve about the realities of biology.

Imo, it is really unfortunate that we have had a generation of parents/teachers/mentors that have been unwilling to make their daugthers sad by informing them about the realities of life. Instead we have pretended that they can take it easy, enjoy their lives, have some fun, sleep around with the bad boys and then when they feel ready a good guy will just manifest from nowhere, they will marry and move into a nice house, a few happy healthy babies will pop out and they will live happy forever after. But it doesn’t work like this for most people, it’s a long grind, it’s ups and down, unexpected events happens and there is a biological clock that is ticking where everything gets harder the closer you get to the end. If one wants to gaurantee good results one needs to start early, be proactive, prepare for challenges, take safe bets rather than wait for better ones and work out problems rather than restarting over and over.
I find that goodwhites tend to get upset when you bring up the realities of childbirth and aging in women. This in spite of their unquestioning belief in science.

Caractacus Potts

Woodpecker
Gold Member
The few times in my life where women offered to set me up with a friend of theirs's it was them trying to help out their friend, not me. Both times I was confused at their proposed matches. It caused a lot of consternation and self-doubt on my part. I was concerned and wondered why my "female friends" viewed me as a good match for women significantly beneath me. After I discovered the red pill and the manosphere it made sense. I was an attractive, successful, blue pilled beta. My "female friends" were not sexually attracted to me but they recognized my qualities and traits so Team Woman was trying to help their friends find a "nice" workhorse.

Uponthisrock

Sparrow
If you do not care about about having 0 children, I can't go against this line of reasoning. As other's have already mentioned, the majority of women realize too late that they have to be feminine, caring, humble and interesting in other to get a quality man. Older women tend to exemplify these qualities, hence some of us may gravitate to them. Understandable.

However, ask yourself this question: If a young woman (18-25) displayed the qualities that older women display once they've realized their mistakes (usually in their 30s and over.) Would you go for the Younger, more fertile woman, or older woman with little, to no chance of conceiving? Your answer will reveal your true wants.

I believe there is some defeatism in the whole preferring older women mindset. Basically, you are admitting that you are fine with taking yourself out of the gene pool because worldly young women are, worldly (big surprise). This is something I have realized myself not too long ago. It's an uphill battle to get a good, young woman. It is hard, but not impossible imo. You are on this forum, meaning you are Red-pilled and now, most likely, also God-pilled. We have to prove that it is possible to get a good, God-Fearing young woman. Unless you are completely fine with having no children (or adoption) and are looking to fulfill the Sacrament of marriage and start the journey for you and your older wife to give glory to God with the prospect of again, bearing no children, then we should try our best to get a young woman. I dont want you guys to marry an older woman, then come back here months or years later complaining about her plummeting libido, you frustrated of your X amount of times of trying to conceive, your wife's decade-long menopause journey etc...
My kids already grown up, I sort of started that when I was young and very wreckless with my life.
I agree with what you've said. If I found a young woman that had the maturity and dignity that is more often found in older (obviously not all) people, than I very well might jump on it.
All and all it's a horrible position society finds itself in.
Young people are mindless idiots. Older people are the mindless idiots that raised the young ones.

Douglas Quaid

Kingfisher
I'm 30 and have recently started hanging out at places with lots of Christians, and the quality of women and people in general is significantly better. I would still properly vet so you don't end up with some phony Christian girl, and you'll still notice modern nonsense with some of them, but your chances of finding marriagable women increases substantially. You can tell many of them want a husband and kids, and this includes the 18-22 year olds. Another huge plus is these people aren't falling for Covid nearly as much and don't get triggered by conservative politics. This country really is a better place when it embraces Christianity.

To me, women over 25 are generally unappealing and damaged goods.

Last edited:

Augustus_Principe

Woodpecker

it’s unfortunate that the west has made women believe they can have kids in their late 30s, let alone 40s. It’s sad to think so many women fall for this lie. If a woman is “not ready” to have kids by the age of 30(and this is already late...) she doesn’t want to have kids period and you should move on.

I think about this issue in reverse. Most women have an 10 years or 35 as their limit.

This is problematic for older men who stay single past 35. Your pool of women is nil.

Not many normal, attractive 20-something women will date a 40+ year old guy.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
I think about this issue in reverse. Most women have an 10 years or 35 as their limit.

This is problematic for older men who stay single past 35. Your pool of women is nil.

Not many normal, attractive 20-something women will date a 40+ year old guy.
I don't know about this... Its relative to a person's culture, status/wealth and physical fitness.

Best friend is a 38 y/o veteran, moderately wealthy, attractive, and very Catholic looking for a wife. Had to dump last gf whom he dated for 2 years and tried to convert from babtist to Catholic (10 years younger and inability to have the number of kids and faith)

We speak every other day as this is my brother... He's had more low quality (by a person of devout faith standard) though presumably attractive women throw themselves at him.

So age and status are really relative.

I think the one should focus on faith walk

That being said... Lots of fit dudes who have money from work in their youth and status get women 10-15 years younger.

Its just not the norm for average folks....

It’s normal in Eastern Europe (where relationships are financially transactional and people poorer) for women to marry men twice their age.

In Western society it’s usually a red flag. Why would an attractive normal American girl marry a guy twice her age?

Last edited:

Zagor

Woodpecker
It’s normal in Eastern Europe (where relationships are financially transactional and people poorer) for women to marry men twice their age.

In Western society it’s usually a red flag. Why would an attractive normal American girl marry a guy twice her age?

You're saying 'relationships are financially transactional' like it's bad thing. A based woman should look for someone who will financially take care of her. But, she must do her part as well.