When EVERY Search Topic is a COVID Topic

So I've spoken about this once before in another thread, but I am wondering how many people have become frustrated and infuriated with the amount of times you enter a search topic online and find nearly EVERY listing in the Search to be all about "COVID" even though what you enter in the search has absolutely nothing to do with COVID. There are literally articles flooding away any of the results related more relevantly to the search topic you entered.

That's how powerful the COVID psyop is, and how much AI is integrated in it to manipulate everyone and to tie "COVID" into everyone's way of life.

Every time I see this happens it makes me breathe heavily in frustration and despair. It's sickening how many people can't see through the nonsense in everyday life.

Even if "COVID" were a thing, and even if over 500,000 people in this country died, so what!? There's no way that even if all of that were true that something this ridiculous would dominate every part of people's every day life and thoughts the way it has, and to give me Search Results Like these.

Who else has been losing their mind over these occurrences?

COVID SEARCH.jpg

username

Ostrich
Gold Member
Wow that search results page is gross. What I would expect from a search engine run in someone's garage who is scared of the c'vid.

Google has become pretty bad since early 2016 and in the last 2 years its become remarkably bad. Now always need to minus things they keep forcing into the top results. Besides Covid, not too long ago any news related query would be flooded with anti-Trump articles even if the query wasn't related to Trump at all.

Wow that search results page is gross. What I would expect from a search engine run in someone's garage who is scared of the c'vid.

Google has become pretty bad since early 2016 and in the last 2 years its become remarkably bad. Now always need to minus things they keep forcing into the top results. Besides Covid, not too long ago any news related query would be flooded with anti-Trump articles even if the query wasn't related to Trump at all.
I've been running into these scenarios EVERYWHERE for the past year in all kinds of various searches, even up to looking to buy Electronic Equipment. It raises my blood pressure through the roof every time it happens. And Human Beings are behaving the same way too. The other day I mentioned to someone how I've lost my taste for alcohol during the past year whereas more people began drinking more. Some dude who's a loser chimes in and completely did not understand that context and tries telling me that "losing taste" is one of the symptoms of Corona you know... That's what kind of clown world we're living in.