When & how should the quarantines end?

When & how should the shutdowns end?

• End shutdowns immediately, no preventative measures (herd immunity)

Votes: 19 18.1%
  • End shutdowns immediately, add preventative measures

Votes: 20 19.0%
  • End shutdowns Apr. 6 (2 wks after shutdowns began), no preventative measures (herd immunity)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • End shutdowns Apr. 6 (2 wks after shutdowns began), add preventative measures

Votes: 23 21.9%
  • End shutdowns late April, early May after peak deaths (6 wks after shutdowns began), no preventative

Votes: 5 4.8%
  • End shutdowns late April, early May after peak deaths (6 wks after shutdowns began), add preventativ

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • End shutdowns June or later when active cases and deaths are clearly vanquished

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • More measures should be taken now such as domestic quarantine lockdowns & travel bans until virus is

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gradient

Kingfisher
For U.S. only.

1. End ALL shutdowns immediately.

2. Handle as seasonal flu. (Because it is little more than that.)

3. Allow Civil Liability suits against governments, Federal, State, and Local, and media organizations for willful acts of inciting panic and causing the loss of liberty, and financial security. (Yeah, just a pipe dream.)

4. Add "Flu Shaming Day" right after "Fat Shaming Day", to remind all of the Panic Patty types of their overwhelming readiness to take a knee to Government propaganda.

Leonard D Neubache said:
You are a merchant of fear, selling terror in return for attention, ultimately in the service of the fallen one.

Should you accept Jesus you will learn to conquer fear. If you do not you will descend into darkness and doubtless try to take as many people with you as possible, just as you are doing now.

If you are an exemplar of whatever faith it is you follow, then you are proof positive that it has very little to offer.
Sorry - aren't you the one who is singing the praises of this killer-virus and how great it is what the global governments are doing? The belief in it makes all of this possible, this dictatorial totalitarian power-grab. If people didn't believe in it, then they couldn't do anything. If everyone just walked out the door and marched to the city center like in Germany 1989, then they couldn't arrest and fine everyone during a total lockdown.

This has nothing to do with faith, but is just a simple awareness of what the elite is doing. No amount of praying would have avoided you from being enlisted in Germany or having been impacted during WWII by the war and chaos. However - if you sold your stuff soon enough and came back or not later, then you would be fine.

Orson

Kingfisher
In the UK, early retired Dentist (don’t laugh, he gained honour in physics and biology also) from a large practice in London, Nick, has opined on coming post-lockdown travel control measures.

First, he expects that from 6 to 8 months after Lockdown in the UK ends, people out in public will be expected to wear face masks. Second, Nick expects the government to require all people to install some kind of tracking App on their smart phones (as used in South Korea, perhaps). And third, Nick also anticipates that international travellers will be required to carry documentation of people’s test status, of some sort. (What kind of testing? Serological Covid19 test results, perhaps?)

Live from Quarantine - Ruby Rose Live (April 6, 2020)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2jEUPq0Drw

Nick is likely in his 50s and has been sailing internationally and intercontinentally for some 4 years, with his younger Aussie GF. (They are commissioning a custom catamaran, to be built this summer.) Nick claims that this is solely his own opinion. But he states at 13m (ABOVE), that he arrived at his guesstimate after crowdsourcing the issue among his Patreon patrons, who support the video work and edutainment they do detailing the travels of “Sailing Ruby Rose.”

I believe that Nick’s threefold measures are probably correct in at least two of the three ways. Secure Nations need to filter out any foreign Covid19 contagion threat, and to protect citizens, arming the war led by Public Health officials who need to be able to track the movements of any catagion carrier. South Korea has proved it’s worth. It is the high tech answer to traditional infectious disease contact tracing to counteract an outbreak.

He’s been in London at his parent’s home while GF Teresa was with visiting her folks in Australia, naively thinking that the flight shutdowns would end in days or a week. Of course, that expectation was quickly shattered, and she has only this last weekend landed in London.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Simeon_Strangelight said:
Leonard D Neubache said:
You are a merchant of fear, selling terror in return for attention, ultimately in the service of the fallen one.

Should you accept Jesus you will learn to conquer fear. If you do not you will descend into darkness and doubtless try to take as many people with you as possible, just as you are doing now.

If you are an exemplar of whatever faith it is you follow, then you are proof positive that it has very little to offer.
Sorry - aren't you the one who is singing the praises of this killer-virus and how great it is what the global governments are doing? The belief in it makes all of this possible, this dictatorial totalitarian power-grab. If people didn't believe in it, then they couldn't do anything. If everyone just walked out the door and marched to the city center like in Germany 1989, then they couldn't arrest and fine everyone during a total lockdown.

This has nothing to do with faith, but is just a simple awareness of what the elite is doing. No amount of praying would have avoided you from being enlisted in Germany or having been impacted during WWII by the war and chaos. However - if you sold your stuff soon enough and came back or not later, then you would be fine.
Obsessed with this world and its workings, you will be bounced miserably between negative emotions as your recent post history makes abundantly clear. Anyone using capslock and triple exclamation marks is demonstrating that they are a thousand miles away from anything resembling controlled and rational thought.

A dystopian future may manifest and for those strong with Christ it will be of no concern. You meanwhile are already living in that dystopia, all day, every day. You consign yourself to this world and will therefore be consumed by it.

Dozens of posts a day proclaiming the horrors that await around the very next bend, riddled with imagery tailored to inspire that same spiritual disorder in everyone that sees it. You could not be doing a better job for the fallen one if you tried.

If you had courage rather than fear, inspiration rather than dread, then you would at least be starting threads on how to mitigate this dark future that you are obsessed with, but instead you waste your time endlessly attempting to impress on everyone just how doomed they are.

When you willingly part with your material comforts and the pleasures of your sinful society then you will also part with the fear that is clearly crippling your soul. But of course you think your service to the world is fulfilled by spreading that fear far and wide. You have the audacity to call people sheep, but sheep are defined by what they do, not what they think, and you are doing exactly what everyone else is.

As for myself, I long ago committed to a life of diminished physical and social comfort, and now that I am walking the spiritual path Christ has set out for me I don't need to be fearful like you, crammed in an apartment, hammering angrily at a keyboard while holding down shift, rebuking people as globalist bootlickers merely because they call to reason your fevered and erroneous analyses.

What you think you are fighting you are in fact strengthening. Nobody on this forum would follow you into a snowball fight much less a war for freedom because your fear and impotence is inescapably clear. Instead of lifting people up in these hard times you are compounding their misery and you think you are doing them a service in the process. As such whether you realise it or not you are working towards the devil's ends.

Step one begins with abandoning ego and turning towards the light. Everything that follows from there will come naturally.

No agent of the good spreads dread and defeat.

None.

And despite you doubtless believing I am posting all this in order to shame and discredit you, I wish precisely the opposite. In fact I urge anyone reading this post to pray for Simeon as I will be praying for him. I will pray for him and all like him on this forum and beyond to turn toward light and spread faith in God's mercy and their eternal salvation by His side, even in the knowledge that we will suffer in this life and learn to be thankful for what little joy we may have along the way.

bacon

Ostrich
Gold Member
Leonard D Neubache said:
Leonard D Neubache said:

Obsessed with this world and its workings, you will be bounced miserably between negative emotions as your recent post history makes abundantly clear. Anyone using capslock and triple exclamation marks is demonstrating that they are a thousand miles away from anything resembling controlled and rational thought.

A dystopian future may manifest and for those strong with Christ it will be of no concern. You meanwhile are already living in that dystopia, all day, every day. You consign yourself to this world and will therefore be consumed by it.

Dozens of posts a day proclaiming the horrors that await around the very next bend, riddled with imagery tailored to inspire that same spiritual disorder in everyone that sees it. You could not be doing a better job for the fallen one if you tried.

If you had courage rather than fear, inspiration rather than dread, then you would at least be starting threads on how to mitigate this dark future that you are obsessed with, but instead you waste your time endlessly attempting to impress on everyone just how doomed they are.

When you willingly part with your material comforts and the pleasures of your sinful society then you will also part with the fear that is clearly crippling your soul. But of course you think your service to the world is fulfilled by spreading that fear far and wide. You have the audacity to call people sheep, but sheep are defined by what they do, not what they think, and you are doing exactly what everyone else is.

As for myself, I long ago committed to a life of diminished physical and social comfort, and now that I am walking the spiritual path Christ has set out for me I don't need to be fearful like you, crammed in an apartment, hammering angrily at a keyboard while holding down shift, rebuking people as globalist bootlickers merely because they call to reason your fevered and erroneous analyses.

What you think you are fighting you are in fact strengthening. Nobody on this forum would follow you into a snowball fight much less a war for freedom because your fear and impotence is inescapably clear. Instead of lifting people up in these hard times you are compounding their misery and you think you are doing them a service in the process. As such whether you realise it or not you are working towards the devil's ends.

Step one begins with abandoning ego and turning towards the light. Everything that follows from there will come naturally.

No agent of the good spreads dread and defeat.

None.
LDN,

Your way out of line here, you are projecting your disagreements over coronavirus by attacking his moral character. He was right to call you out after you attacked him first. It becomes impossible to have a proper dialogue over a disagreement when one party decides to invoke their relationship with God and Jesus and dismisses the other person for lacking that relationship. I see why you do it, after all it's an effective way to win an argument because you are painting yourself as more moral and at the same time making the other person try to prove a negative, which is your claim about his lack of a relationship with God (something you know nothing about).

Simeon brings up the loss of freedom due to the coronavirus, a concern everyone should have, but you find it as a way to attack his character.
"Nobody on this forum would follow you into a snowball fight much less a war for freedom because your fear and impotence is inescapably clear."
Why do you speak as though you are the RVF spokesman, when, correct me if I am wrong you have never met a member in real life?

My connection to God and the divine is different - it's hands-on. I try to listen to this divine guidance - that I do it outside of Christanity does not matter to me, but seems to discredit me in the eyes of some.

You have to realize that the inner voice that comes from up high is coming to all of us - sometimes that voice may manifest itself by simply listening to contrary viewpoints and accepting that this may be right. During the 1930s that may be a guidance telling a German man to move to Argentina or to Canada, sell off their stuff. He could then reassess whether there is actual reason for him to do it. He could also discard it and just double down on prayer thinking that God protects him. But the thing is this - it's God's protection that helps you sometimes by nudging you on.

The power-grab witnessed over this - this insane reaction - it's not fear-mongering, it's a sign of things to come even if they have to abandon the hard-crash since this thing collapses much faster. The very continued belief in the power of the VIRUS will make it easier next time they come up with crap or overblow a flu.

And honestly - I don't think that we are apart too much. A lot of it is the hyper-realism of the internet that exacerbates differences where there would be not many in real life.

The point I am making is that the Big Boys want to usher in the post-consumerist austere society which meshes fine with the Agenda 21. They seem to speed things up via the virus-scare whose main crash comes down via an economic crush and then subsequent hygiene-surveillance-laws.

That said - while the elite have their plans and schemes, it relies on the people to put faith IN IT - in the globalist schemes. The fear of the virus is part of that scam! It's the farthest thing away from divine guidance. I respect even more the Muslims who did videos during this time where they rejected a mask while putting up a prayer cap instead trusting more in Allah. A country doing the same in the West would make the globalist plans impossible - just pick up a cross for this and march towards the parliament and they would lay off the quarantine really fast.

Easy_C

Crow
I lean more towards May.

A: It’s been here for months already and the case load is Petering out already.

B: There’s going to be some significant political turmoil within the System: A lot of these lefty blue state governors are using it to LARP as dictators...but it hasn’t even occurred to them that most of their sales tax revenue and payroll tax revenue is gone. Their end of April budget report is going to result in them suddenly realizing it and shitting themselves (Remember States and Cities can’t print money).

C: Civil unrest. Food banks are rapidly depleting and with so many unable to obtain benefits (due to system backlogs or they work in cash based street “hustles”) those people will be forced to turn to looting in order to survive once the food banks run out. With huge numbers of police calling in sick this would require deploying the military domestically which is a risky move for them. Even urban ethnic gangs are better equipped than most people think, and both significantly smarter and organized than the Taliban that beat us badly in Afghanistan. In “White” areas that calculus gets even worse due to both a large number of combat vets and the presence of extremely organized, anti-establishment groups like 1%ers.

acco

Robin
...I respect even more the Muslims who did videos during this time where they rejected a mask while putting up a prayer cap instead trusting more in Allah. A country doing the same in the West would make the globalist plans impossible - just pick up a cross for this and march towards the parliament and they would lay off the quarantine really fast.
Sounds like a good idea. Have you already tested it?

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
acco said:
...I respect even more the Muslims who did videos during this time where they rejected a mask while putting up a prayer cap instead trusting more in Allah. A country doing the same in the West would make the globalist plans impossible - just pick up a cross for this and march towards the parliament and they would lay off the quarantine really fast.
I should suspect that it is inevitable. Christian lobby groups are starting to find their spine in the fight against the globohomo regime and they are not going to accept a perpetual ban on Mass.

acco

Robin
Leonard D Neubache said:
acco said:
I should suspect that it is inevitable. Christian lobby groups are starting to find their spine in the fight against the globohomo regime and they are not going to accept a perpetual ban on Mass.
In 2 days it will be Good Friday, a high Christian (catholic) holiday where there will be no services. The next high church holiday is Pentecost on March 31st, will there be church services then? If so, the lobby groups you mentioned will have to step on it.

Does any of you get that feeling when going out for a walk, a run, or meeting friends and family, that you're doing something illegal and you're concern to be stop by a zealous cop ?

I think that's the sign that we just lost our freedom of movement and freedom of assembly and it's not going back even if they officially end the quarantine progressively.

We are entering a time of semi clandestinity where we will be allowed to go to work but not much else.

We might see clandestine masses sooner than expected.

acco said:
Yeah - I saw how the test went in Berlin with everyone getting thousands of dollars of fines and ending up on some terrorist lists.

The safety lies in numbers - the cops won't harrass 300 Muslims. If 5000 Germans came, then they would still probably attempt to break them up, arrest a few dozen and scatter the rest with force. They count on the local Europeans to be docile and polite, not fight back like Muslims and slap them with the racism lawsuit in 4 weeks impacting their career.

My guess is that way more than 10.000+ of locals would have to congregate in order to have enough numbers for the authorities to not attempt a brutal crackdown.

The problem is that most people are believers in the POWER OF THE VIRUS and will rather snitch on their neighbors instead of participating in any of that. Facebook also seems to be shutting down coordinated attempts of organizing protests - when everyone is isolated and social media is stifling it, then you realize that this is exactly what the psychos wanted.

The shitty quarantine this time will only end when the economy is enough shambles and enough people are getting broke or hungry over it than to care anymore. It won't have much to do with any idiotic case numbers that they can pull out of their asses.

They have multiple countries in Europe on lockdown that have 10 deaths supposedly of covid (out of 1200+ daily normally) and no talk of any loosening. They could quarantine until 2025 or until 2125 by that logic.

acco

Robin
... the cops won't harrass 300 Muslims. If 5000 Germans came, then they would still probably attempt to break them up, arrest a few dozen and scatter the rest with force. They count on the local Europeans to be docile and polite, not fight back like Muslims and slap them with the racism lawsuit in 4 weeks impacting their career.
If so, they probably won't break it up (that easy) because of the numbers.
It's need to be tested.

Enoch

Ostrich
acco said:
Leonard D Neubache said:
acco said:
In 2 days it will be Good Friday, a high Christian (catholic) holiday where there will be no services. The next high church holiday is Pentecost on March 31st, will there be church services then? If so, the lobby groups you mentioned will have to step on it.
What about Easter?. Isn't it THE MOST important holiday in the Catholic faith?

acco

Robin
Enoch said:
acco said:
Leonard D Neubache said:
acco said:
What about Easter?. Isn't it THE MOST important holiday in the Catholic faith?
I haven't forgot Easter, but Good Friday (Karfreitag) is also celebrated with catholic church services.

acco

Robin
A ray of hope? First Court overturns Corona travel restrictions at Easter

Is the front of state restriction advocates crumbling? In Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, opponents of the extreme restrictions on freedom won an important stage victory yesterday: the citizens of the state will be allowed to travel and make excursions within the state at Easter. The recreational areas - beaches, islands and in legendary lake districts - are no longer taboo over the holidays.

In two summary proceedings, the Higher Administrative Court of Greifswald overturned the travel ban decreed by the state government, as reported yesterday by "NDR" radio. Although the summary decision is effective immediately, the final legal assessment is still pending. The court suspended the controversial paragraph 4a of the "Corona Pandemic Regulation" until a decision in the main proceedings.

The ruling gives a first boost to declared opponents of the all too harsh travel and contact restrictions, after the Federal Constitutional Court in Karlsruhe had rejected similar emergency motions at the beginning of the week - which, however, primarily concerned the contact rules. The sometimes considerable restrictions on basic rights with reference to infection control and pandemic control are causing headaches for more and more lawyers and constitutional lawyers.

https://www.journalistenwatch.com/2020/04/10/ein-lichtblick-erstes/

acco

Robin
Catholic rebel fights for public services

"I want shepherds in the church, not officials."

Provost Gerald Goesche has come into the public eye in the past few days because he is suing in court against the ban on public services because of the coronavirus. The priest is the head of the Catholic "Institute of St. Philip Neri" in Berlin. This describes itself as a "Catholic oasis" in Berlin, and not just anywhere in Berlin, but in Wedding, not far from the city's infamous Mauerpark. Founded in 2004, the institute is a society under papal law and is directly subject to Rome, receives no tax money and is financed purely by donations. In the institute's own church, Sankt Afra, a steadily growing congregation celebrates Holy Mass in a traditional, extraordinary form.

The Catholic weekly newspaper Die Tagespost wrote about Goesche that he was "getting involved in life in a city that has renounced Christianity in favour of the spirit of the times" and that in the immigrant-dominated Wedding the cassock was his identity card as "expert for religious questions", after all he was also addressed by Muslims. Shortly before the highest Christian holiday Goesche explains in the interview with the JUNGEN FREIHEIT what drives him, why he is stunned by the behaviour of the official churches and what he advises believers.

You sue in the Higher Regional Court so that public church services can be celebrated again. Do we have to do that? Can't we even pray at home?

Goesche: The real home of the Christian, what he longs for, is heaven. In this world wounded by sin and death we come closest to heaven in the liturgy, the public service of the church. That is why the Christian's temporary home, especially at Easter, is the church service. Incidentally, we owe this divine service not only to the Triune God, but also to our fellow human beings - whether believers or not. To love and honor God is the first commandment. And the second is equal to it, to love one's neighbor as oneself. Public worship, especially at Easter, is love of God and love of neighbor.

Does it have something to do with the traditional mass that you are so strict about it?

Goesche: I don't think that I am strict. By the way, I also miss this pedagogical Eros. But I try to be clear. And indeed: there is perhaps nothing clearer than the traditional Roman liturgy and, by the way, the other ancient liturgies.

Does it surprise you that the two large German official churches simply accept the decrees of the state
?

Goesche: It not only amazes me, I am stunned. When the plague broke out in Milan in the 16th century, Archbishop Karl Borromeo organised "open-air fairs" there. I understand when church superiors worry about the health of older believers. My mother, who is 83 years old, lives with me, and I do everything I can to protect her. Therefore, it is surely right to free the faithful from the Sunday duty. But the liturgy is always analogous, and that is why it is actually better if the grandson could bring his grandmother an Easter candle from the Easter Vigil than to withdraw to masses in the livestream.

Do you want more rebellion in the churches?

Goesche: I want shepherds in the church, not functionaries. The red of the cardinal vestments should remind us of the blood of the martyrs, because they stood up for their confession to Christ "up to the blood". That would not even be required until now.

Goesche: I hope that we will wake up after this crisis and realize that it didn't work out that way. In the past half century theology has undergone a so-called "anthropological turn".

Which means?

Goesche:
To put it very briefly: Since then, the focus has been on man
rather than God. In the Corona Crisis we experience the FAU of this
theological direction. We will only get ahead if we turn to the Risen
Lord Jesus Christ, who - as it is written on the Easter candle - is the
Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the goal of all actions of the
Church. Otherwise, its social activities will also become stale and
ultimately meaningless.

For most believers, Easter this year is different. What advice do you
give them in these uncertain times?

Goesche: Easter this year is different from what we have been used to
for 2,000 years. But Jesus Christ has risen from the dead, and we
celebrate it as best we can. Let us decorate our homes for Easter right
now, not only with Easter eggs and bunnies, but with flowers and
above all with an Easter candle. If you are lucky enough to live near
an open church, visit it to pray and, if possible, to confess and receive
Holy Communion.

No priest can actually refuse to consecrate food either. Of course, all
this does not replace the solemn Easter liturgies, but it is a modest
way to celebrate this highest feast of Christianity and to sing the well-
known Easter songs, especially a powerful Allelujah.

https://jungefreiheit.de/debatte/in...-mir-hirten-in-der-kirche-keine-funktionaere/

Helaman

Pigeon
A lot of people are holding a fast today for all of this to end. I invite anyone who would like to join in fasting and prayer on Good Friday, not only for the pandemic to subside but for the public to learn some lessons from it.

acco

Robin
Good news from Hungary :cool:

Orban returns powers of authorization and ends lockdown

Prime Minister Viktor Orban, who is particularly unobjectively opposed by leftists, returns the special powers for the period of the Corona measures. He is thus one of the first, if not the first head of state to take this step. The lockdown was already ended two weeks ago nationwide - with the exception of Budapest. In the meantime, the state capital has also been released again.

Apart from hatred and incitement to hatred, there is hardly any useful information in Austrian system media about Prime Minister Viktor Orban, who is very popular in Hungary. The fact that the Corona crisis was not met differently in Hungary than anywhere else was not discussed. Instead, the prime minister was accused of autocratic government by means of "decrees". Especially among the left-wingers, it became a commonplace to point out again and again how terrible the situation in dictatorial Hungary would be.

Economy up again, lockdown ended

Now Hungary is one of the first countries to revive its economy and end the lockdown. Quite astonishing: Viktor Orban in particular, who could hardly escape the fake news of the synchronized press, is the first to return all special powers of authorization.

Critics should apologize to Hungary

Viktor Orban said in a conversation with Serbian President Vucic in Belgrade that his move would give critics the opportunity to apologise to Hungary. They had criticised his country unfairly. The fact that the lockdown in the whole of Hungary, with the exception of Budapest, ended as early as April 30th was also reported in Austria, if only hesitantly.

Ambassadors of EU countries summoned for "Fake News“

On May 11th, Orban appointed the Ambassadors of Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden to the Foreign Ministry. Their countries had spread "fake news" about Hungary, including "lies" such as the "expansion of the dictatorship" and the "striving for unlimited power".

Corona special legislation ended

While foreign countries can invoke their higher morals and supposedly look down on Hungary, almost every country in the EU had similar regulations and measures to contain the corona pandemic as Hungary. With the difference that the special rights are now being returned in Hungary much faster than anywhere else.

Let know-it-alls mind their own business

Hungarian Foreign Minister Szijjarto declared: "Hungary is a nation with more than 1000 years of history, and any hypocritical paternalism is rejected. The foreign ministers of the five countries should not imagine that they "know better than the Hungarians what the Hungarians want and should calmly mind their own business".

www.wochenblick.at/orban-gibt-vollmachten-zurueck-und-beendet-lockdown
Mai 17th, 2020
And not a single word about vaccinations!

Last edited:
Calling this a "quarantine" is adopting the enemy's frame and language. This is not a quarantine. A quarantine is when you isolate sick people from the rest of society. What you are witnessing is imprisonment without trial: each citizen being treated as though they've been accused and convicted of a felony, now forced to stay at home, with specific times and contexts in which "yard time" is allowed. If you decide you'd rather stay out later, lay down at the beach, go the gym, go to Church, or disregard your uniform, then the warden will severely punish you for violating the terms of your imprisonment. The more you refer to this imprisonment as a "quarantine," the more ground you cede to your enemies. Language matters, so let's use proper terms in describing what's happening.

Last edited: