When will countries open the borders?

paninaro

Kingfisher
Saudi Arabia has already banned prayers at all mosques in the country, including Islam's holiest sites in Mecca and Medina. They've also told people not to book Hajj trips yet, which is due to take place at the end of July.

So if the country that is the seat of Islam is closing things down and no one is rioting, I'm doubtful people in other countries are going to riot over not being allowed to go to their local ordinary mosque.

I think the final all clear will come when a vaccine is developed, and countries will require people trying to enter to show proof of vaccination. That's going to be a while.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
paninaro said:
Saudi Arabia has already banned prayers at all mosques in the country, including Islam's holiest sites in Mecca and Medina. They've also told people not to book Hajj trips yet, which is due to take place at the end of July.

So if the country that is the seat of Islam is closing things down and no one is rioting, I'm doubtful people in other countries are going to riot over not being allowed to go to their local ordinary mosque.

I think the final all clear will come when a vaccine is developed, and countries will require people trying to enter to show proof of vaccination. That's going to be a while.
They can sit there for some time, other thing it trying to vaccinate the Muslim, I'm not so sure about that.

kel

Pelican
paninaro said:
Difference is other countries are run by pussies who are scared of offending various grievance groups. Saudi Arabia, who you can critique in many valid ways, simply will not put up with bullshit. People know they'll get arrested and caned or whatever if they disobey. If Germany had the will to do the same the problem would go away in a few years. The "we have so much to learn!" attitude of the globalist west takes the worst from other cultures rather than the best.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Polniy_Sostav said:
I can honestly say that I will never travel anymore in my life if i need to be vaccinated to travel.
Fear not. Somewhere right now there are teams of " dark netrepreneurs" standing by to start cranking out counterfeit health certificates and / or chips.

Nature abhors a vacuum. Human enterprise even more so

PapayaTapper said:
Polniy_Sostav said:
I can honestly say that I will never travel anymore in my life if i need to be vaccinated to travel.
Fear not. Somewhere right now there are teams of " dark netrepreneurs" standing by to start cranking out counterfeit health certificates and / or chips.

Nature abhors a vacuum. Human enterprise even more so
Yes , i am sure there is a way to corrupt a doctor too.
But now we are talking about micro chip. Once there is a tattoo or a micro-chip , it s much harder to fake than a simple certificate.

acco

Woodpecker
Europe

Corona loosening: Czech Republic opens border to Germany and Austria again
June 5, 2020

After almost three months, the Czech Republic opens its borders to citizens from Germany, Austria and Hungary. The decision will come into effect from Friday at 12 noon, as decided by the cabinet in Prague. A negative corona test no longer needs to be presented.

"We must return to normality," said the Czech head of government Andrej Babiš on public television. It would be good if tourists from Germany, Austria and Hungary spent money in the Czech Republic again. The border with Slovakia had already been opened on Thursday.

Because of the Corona pandemic, the Czech Republic imposed a far-reaching ban on foreigners entering the country in mid-March. From 15 June, the government in Prague will introduce a graded traffic light model for other countries, which divides nations into risk groups. While citizens from "green" marked countries such as Switzerland will get free travel, travellers from France, Italy and Spain will have to present a negative laboratory test for the corona virus on entry.

In the Czech Republic there were 9,494 confirmed coronavirus infections by Friday, according to data from the Ministry of Health. The virus has been linked to 326 deaths.
www.deutsch.rt.com/europa/103173-