Where to escape coronavirus lockdowns/tyranny?

JohnKreese

Pelican
Catholic
Yes it's way too expensive for a protein bar.
One can make dirt cheap protein bars at home if they want one, and ingredients for these would be cheap in a cheap country.

$0.70 is insanely expensive for Belarus, I already mentioned $1 protein bars in the expensive US where people make 15 times more money on average.
Don't see the point arguing this further, this is not what this thread is for.
Gotcha and no arguments from me; just seems like vital information if one wants to escape corona lockdowns/tyranny in a cheap protein bar mecca!:D

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
Unconvinced this thread is healthy tbh. People seem to have been discussing this stuff for 18 months now. If you've not got your plan together and taking action to pursue it at this point, i'd venture you're in a form of paralysis by analysis.

There's also an element of 'grass is greener' syndrome, constantly looking elsewhere, rather than making the best in the situation you find yourself in.

Fact is 3 days deep into September, that will lead into Autumn whatever mindwarp the Elites have in store for the planet, unless you have plans in order for a move pretty much this week or next, then i'd say you're leaving things way too fine.

Could be wrong, just saying.

aynrus

Banned
Fact is 3 days deep into September, that will lead into Autumn whatever mindwarp the Elites have in store for the planet, unless you have plans in order for a move pretty much this week or next, then i'd say you're leaving things way too fine.

Makes it only more exciting to escape right under the enemy's nose, if you ask me... the longer it goes in to the fall, the more thrill to the escape.

brotherjimbob

Banned
Unconvinced this thread is healthy tbh. People seem to have been discussing this stuff for 18 months now. If you've not got your plan together and taking action to pursue it at this point, i'd venture you're in a form of paralysis by analysis.

There's also an element of 'grass is greener' syndrome, constantly looking elsewhere, rather than making the best in the situation you find yourself in.

You might be right...

Thing is, for me in Belarus at the moment all's pretty good... and they don't have any sinister mRNA vaxxes here...

It's just now that it's getting colder... LATAMs pretty appealing.

Also this really could be the last chance to move, at least for a while.

I don't have the means to travel around checking out options on the ground.

Last edited:

kel

Banned
There's plenty of that stuff and worse in Russia. They call them "places where the 90s never stopped"
It's funny because in the US a lot of people would like to go back to the 90s (that was essentially what Trump was pitching, not going back to the 1550s or 1950s, but 80s/90s when the bill for globalism hadn't quite come due) but in the former soviet states the 90s was out of the frying pan and into the fire.

aynrus

Banned
It's funny because in the US a lot of people would like to go back to the 90s (that was essentially what Trump was pitching, not going back to the 1550s or 1950s, but 80s/90s when the bill for globalism hadn't quite come due) but in the former soviet states the 90s was out of the frying pan and into the fire.
The 90s were hell there. I never think about them or recall that stuff.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Gold Member
You won't get anywhere without speaking Russian for sure.
I thought the main language in Moldova was Romanian, which is a Romance language that should enable you to learn it more quickly if you can already speak Spanish, Italian, French, etc?

brotherjimbob

Banned

Where are you ATM?

aynrus

Banned
Anyone here is a sailor, into sailboats?

I sailed a lot as a teen, but haven't done it since, because when my mother and stepdad divorced that opportunity was gone (and then life just got crazy with the country collapsing, having to move across the world, etc)
Sailed for 2 months straight every summer back then but haven't been on trans-ocean trips (my stepdad did participate in races across the oceans).
Thinking it's good to brush up on those skills for a backup plan.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
It’s looking like the 90s may have been the peak of the white middle class culture in many ways. The affects of increased degeneracy/single motherhood hadn’t crested yet (church was declining but still much more integral than today) globohomo was in its infancy, a lot of blue collar corporate jobs hadn’t been destroyed by MBAs and outsourcing yet. House prices weren’t bubbling. Politics was more well balanced, with political correctness in its relative infancy. Crime was on the decline. Consumer credit was increasingly generous but we hadn’t become debt slaves to asset bubbles yet.

You could argue the 1950s may have been peak, but I’m speaking in terms of a balance of technology, buying power, general ease of life and leisure, along with healthy and prosperous families.

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Mauritania has 0.48% vaccine rate. :D

Edit: South Sudan : 0.04%

I guess they know they don't need vaccines to control these populations.

Last edited: