Where to escape coronavirus lockdowns/tyranny?

fortyfive

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Last year in September, I was leaving holiday in Hungary in a hurry, because they announced closing borders. That was a mistake because, in reality, there was no control on the border.
This is simply like living during communism. One requirement and reality is presented by govt and media, and another and different you will experience in the real world.
They want us to pretend and play this fake game, and the majority just comply, but there are still big holes in the net which you can use if you want to swim freely.

Tippy

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Last year in September, I was leaving holiday in Hungary in a hurry, because they announced closing borders. That was a mistake because, in reality, there was no control on the border.
This is simply like living during communism. One requirement and reality is presented by govt and media, and another and different you will experience in the real world.
They want us to pretend and play this fake game, and the majority just comply, but there are still big holes in the net which you can use if you want to swim freely.
True but most countries that implement the vax pass have been quite strict about it. Good to know this is not the case in Hungary.

I have asked about Macedonia and apparently they are going in hard there. Checking it for everything even small shops and marketd. And this is from people on the ground...Macedonia ? It is worrying when small and poorer countries go along with this. I do not know much about the culture there though. Maybe they are more cucked in general.

fortyfive

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I tell you one thing that I'm doing before entering any country or border, and it's working every single time. No joking.
I'm praying. I'm praying to God for His mercy upon me, to being able to cross freely, being protected from harassment of satanic governments, mandates, fines, and other damages to my life and property.
And I could tell many unbelievable stories about "coincidences" which happened then.
God is so merciful and good, that even after so many blessings I received from Him during my life, I'm still surprised how true and generous He is.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Gnostic or New Age
There is ultimately no physical escape - they want the system implemented worldwide and they plan on having no exceptions - even the Massai and Amish will get their vaccines in the end. They will just come with armed battalions and give them no choice.

Still - some kind of escape is threefold:

1)
unnamed (17).jpg
True escape found only within with God. Be aware that this world is only transient.

2)
Nominal and likely temporary escape by moving to a place with more freedom for now:
texas-rangers-home-opener.jpg

Many such pockets of freedom remain - Texas, Florida, Sweden, even Norway, Mexico, Japan partly (high compliance but virtually all voluntary), most regions of Russia, Africa etc.

However you should be aware that the global elite is working 24-7 at eliminating those pockets of freedom. At the very least they will impose international travel covid passports and children will have to be injected with this for life. That is the absolute minimum they want from this campaign.

3)
screen-shot-2020-05-28-at-12.54.07-pm.jpg
Vertical financial freedom - only worth something if you are aware of the cons and buy yourself and your family a passport every 6 months - get yourself a 'safe' shot. On top of it you can move whenever the local rules are too restrictive. The Hamptons and Martha's Vinyard never got any meaningful restrictions - parties still happening while the people in NYC were telling on their neighbors when 2 extra people were seen in their living room.
If you find yourself in that financial bracket, then you have to create some infrastructure to get your safe shot once every 6 months. You don't even have to tell your child just as Bill Gates does not have to tell his daughter that she got her saline injection while proudly announcing on social media that she got her covid shot.

I doubt that the elite will touch those people much so long as they have the means. They know that plenty of high level freemasons and other groups get safe shots.

Obviously you can combine all 3 ways of escape with the first venue being the most important one anyway.

Sword

Sparrow
Many such pockets of freedom remain - Texas, Florida, Sweden, even Norway, Mexico, Japan partly (high compliance but virtually all voluntary), most regions of Russia, Africa etc.

However you should be aware that the global elite is working 24-7 at eliminating those pockets of freedom. At the very least they will impose international travel covid passports and children will have to be injected with this for life. That is the absolute minimum they want from this campaign.

One thing about this, is for whatever reason the elites are flooding, FLOODING the rocky mountain areas. Aspen/vail had long been an elite enclave, but all across colorado, wyoming, idaho/montana and being ran over by all these hipster 'elites' from the coast. It is disturbing and ruinous. Idk if its purposeful where the elites know some cataclysm is coming and want their ilk in the survival places or what. Still, it sucks. Any mountainous USA areas left that are cheap?

brotherjimbob

Banned
One thing about this, is for whatever reason the elites are flooding, FLOODING the rocky mountain areas. Aspen/vail had long been an elite enclave, but all across colorado, wyoming, idaho/montana and being ran over by all these hipster 'elites' from the coast. It is disturbing and ruinous. Idk if its purposeful where the elites know some cataclysm is coming and want their ilk in the survival places or what. Still, it sucks. Any mountainous USA areas left that are cheap?

Fits with what Doug Casey says about Aspen, "The billionaires are pushing the millionaires down hill"

kel

Banned
I'm done here.
Where are you off to next and how are you able to travel so freely (internationally) right now?

You're Russian if I recall correctly and really hate Russia, but you wouldn't consider moving somewhere a little off the beaten path there to keep your head down? Or somewhere like Belarus or Moldova?

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
This is what I keep saying. In Florida and Georgia it's at 50% indoors/25% outdoors and its summer but there haven't been mandates in many months, not even most private stores require it and their signs say as much.

Conservatives only talk and will never give up their Amazon and Netflix. The better predictor is whether someone reads alt-news or is outside the system in some way.

We've stuck to small, isolated, non-tourist towns which never enacted mandates and that have the lowest vaccination rates. These have been the best bet.
I live in a rural area of Florida and I don't often see people with masks, except the grocery store but still majority don't wear it. I was in a place called Tarpon Springs the other day for a trip and there were tons of people walking around shopping, and not many people were wearing masks at all. I'd say 90% were not.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
True but most countries that implement the vax pass have been quite strict about it. Good to know this is not the case in Hungary.

I have asked about Macedonia and apparently they are going in hard there. Checking it for everything even small shops and marketd. And this is from people on the ground...Macedonia ? It is worrying when small and poorer countries go along with this. I do not know much about the culture there though. Maybe they are more cucked in general.
When that was implemented less than a quarter were vaccinated, which was crazy to me to think they just blocked people from commerce at such a stage. Now the amount of people who are fully vaccinated reaches 25% (35% have at least one dose). So a pretty big jump. This might be most of Skopje to be honest. I wonder if this stuff is occurring in some of the other cities, or if it is just Skopje.

Feyoder

Pelican
On the land border no control, except border with Romania, where they checked the ID for 3 sec. But they didn't care about covid tests or vax pass.

Romania was a little different. No control on the land border, but you were welcomed

In the cities and big malls, you are forced by security guards (with a mask under chin) to wear one.

Was all retail open (especially gyms)?

Tippy

Woodpecker
Other Christian

Albania extends vax mandates.

Still a good option for normalcy and less likely to lockdown. Just not great for anyone in the system.

Tippy

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I think all was open. There was also public wrestling tournament on the beach with the national team. Bars and discos were full every night with insanely loud music from speakers placed directly on the street.
Seaside areas totally crowded.
That's good.

Where is your home country by the way?

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

Albania extends vax mandates.

Still a good option for normalcy and less likely to lockdown. Just not great for anyone in the system.
Yeah for the moment I agree Albania is still a good option. I have to have internet connection for work so I don't know how achievable it would be, but there are some very remote, wild looking places in the Eastern part of Albania. Looks very empty and rugged.

Looking at Europe and their vax rates, to me it still seems like Southeast and East Europe will have pockets that are somewhat livable for the near future. I considered Mexico but besides Nicaragua there are not many other alternative backups, and I don't know much about how they would handle lockdowns, so putting all my eggs in that basket concerns me a bit. I also feel that Mexico would always be a good last resort as it shares a border with the U.S., so I could likely always manage to get there. But Biden might shut borders down at any second, who knows, and that would take the entire Europe continent off the table.

It seems to me that even countries like Hungary and Romania might be ok, and areas like Serbia and Albania, Ukraine, Belarus, and Armenia are possibly good options and all within a stones throw of one another so to speak. So if things get crazy you can just hop from one to the next...hopefully.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
To the single guys looking to relocate, keep the vax rates in mind. Mexico is quite high, as is Serbia. Hungary is especially high.

If anyone has a more accurate tracker let me know.
The lowest vaccinated options (excluding Africa), are Nicaragua and Armenia which have about 3% vaccinated. Most of the countries I am considering still only hover around 1/4 of their populations vaccinated. Mexico is going to go up for sure because the U.S. keeps sending them big batches of it. Obrador has said multiple times he won't mandate the vaccine for travelers or use a vax pass, but he doesn't seem to be anti-vaccine and on the contrary complains that he doesn't have enough to go around. The good news is that he will be President until 2024 so if he maintains his moderate stance then Mexico will likely remain a good option for the foreseeable future.

Tippy

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Yeah for the moment I agree Albania is still a good option. I have to have internet connection for work so I don't know how achievable it would be, but there are some very remote, wild looking places in the Eastern part of Albania. Looks very empty and rugged.

Looking at Europe and their vax rates, to me it still seems like Southeast and East Europe will have pockets that are somewhat livable for the near future. I considered Mexico but besides Nicaragua there are not many other alternative backups, and I don't know much about how they would handle lockdowns, so putting all my eggs in that basket concerns me a bit. I also feel that Mexico would always be a good last resort as it shares a border with the U.S., so I could likely always manage to get there. But Biden might shut borders down at any second, who knows, and that would take the entire Europe continent off the table.

It seems to me that even countries like Hungary and Romania might be ok, and areas like Serbia and Albania, Ukraine, Belarus, and Armenia are possibly good options and all within a stones throw of one another so to speak. So if things get crazy you can just hop from one to the next...hopefully.

I spent time in Albania (Tirana) and I find it hard to imagine people going along with new restrictions. I see it as a possible place where the vax pass would be ignored, especially as you say if you lived further away from Tirana. I just remember the one time malls demanded everyone wear masks - people were huffing and puffing outside. Some got it out and then immediately took it off on entering. You don't see anything like that in the UK ever. Albanians are hard to order around. But they do have a history of communism so I have no idea if that aspect of their national history might fuse to this. I speak to Albanian contacts I made there and they appear to think they will need to get it 'someday.' They don't have a strong freedom fighter mentality about it. They are just not checked into this whole great reset agenda stuff.

But for how long will relative freedom last? For now the best you could get is a 1 year residency. And it appears likely to me the govt would require a vaccine for people renewing the residency. Something 'official' like renewing a visa is the thing that will trip you up. I guess it doesn't matter for now. It's just something to consider longer term. Also, if vax pass becomes the norm at all borders you would also be screwed...and what if your home country demanded it for anyone entering? Maybe unlikely but my mind goes to these worst case scenarios.

The best you can really hope for is a place that has fellow sceptics.

But as for the vax figures...I'm not sure I trust them. Keep that in mind when you look in horror at your current location. There might be more resistance than you think. I just read that 1/3rd of Brits under 40 have not had a single dose (and probably more as the population is higher than official figures).

However, I tend to come back around to thinking the attempt is worthy. Even if it fails...you can at least go back to prison/slavery at home knowing you tried.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I spent time in Albania (Tirana) and I find it hard to imagine people going along with new restrictions. I see it as a possible place where the vax pass would be ignored, especially as you say if you lived further away from Tirana. I just remember the one time malls demanded everyone wear masks - people were huffing and puffing outside. Some got it out and then immediately took it off on entering. You don't see anything like that in the UK ever. Albanians are hard to order around. But they do have a history of communism so I have no idea if that aspect of their national history might fuse to this. I speak to Albanian contacts I made there and they appear to think they will need to get it 'someday.' They don't have a strong freedom fighter mentality about it. They are just not checked into this whole great reset agenda stuff.

But for how long will relative freedom last? For now the best you could get is a 1 year residency. And it appears likely to me the govt would require a vaccine for people renewing the residency. Something 'official' like renewing a visa is the thing that will trip you up. I guess it doesn't matter for now. It's just something to consider longer term. Also, if vax pass becomes the norm at all borders you would also be screwed...and what if your home country demanded it for anyone entering? Maybe unlikely but my mind goes to these worst case scenarios.

The best you can really hope for is a place that has fellow sceptics.

But as for the vax figures...I'm not sure I trust them. Keep that in mind when you look in horror at your current location. There might be more resistance than you think. I just read that 1/3rd of Brits under 40 have not had a single dose (and probably more as the population is higher than official figures).

However, I tend to come back around to thinking the attempt is worthy. Even if it fails...you can at least go back to prison/slavery at home knowing you tried.
Good point about needing to find a skeptical country. That's my exact fear with Mexico. As I noted before, Mexicans are excessively obedient, rarely question authority, and rarely complain.

Albanians in my experience will see through this as political b.s. They may not be keyed into everything but they will surely sense there is something scammy about it. The whole mentality in the Balkans is to mistrust and have zero faith in their governments. I think they realize they are being played by their government, and I think their government is just playing the EU to get handouts.

Serbians would be a good choice because they have an incredibly strong national pride and are religious. I don't see the vax passport being received very well there.

I do worry about being stranded somewhere. As of now, airlines still allow for the PCR test, and one could go a circuitous route through Istanbul to Mexico for example and then go across the border. But this is all speculation, things could change. I think we would get some kind of notice though and be able to adapt. For the short term it's best to choose something because anything is likely better than UK, CA, USA, etc.