Where to escape coronavirus lockdowns/tyranny?

El Draque

Woodpecker
Orthodox
@donovan

For a remote working family man with a decent income with a large family, i'd say Thailand seems a good shout. But you're an obvious foreigner there and that's all you'll ever be. At least in Europe you will blend in. at least superficially, and can learn the language in time.

Have you considered South America? Uruqauy, Paraguay, Chile, Argentina etc.

You can buy a good rural property in Paraguay pretty cheap (relatively), as South America goes i believe its one of the most European and low crime, but this is just from things i've read, no experience.

orthoaussie2121

Pigeon
Orthodox
Gosh, quit overthinking this.

ALBANIA!

ZERO Corona entry requirements, no testing, no vaccines, nada. Hardly any kind of enforcement or restrictions related to Corona on a daily basis.

If you're American, you can stay 365 days WITHOUT a visa.

If you want to stay longer, Americans get a FIVE-YEAR residence permit/visa on the first application.

If you're really that concerned about the walls closing in, Albania is the obvious answer.
You are obviously unfamiliar with the history of Albania. Albania was the most atheist and repressive communist regime in Europe. It was an artificial political construct from the war in Crimea between Tsarist Russia and the evil Ottomans/British/French alliance in the 19th century. Albania is not a nation. It belongs to a mix of Serbia/Romania/Bulgaria.

fortyfive

Woodpecker
*Entering Albania: foreign nationals, aged six and above, travelling to Albania, must demonstrate one of the following:
• proof of COVID-19 vaccination. The second/final dose of vaccine must have been administered at least 14 days before arrival.
• negative PCR COVID-19 test performed up to 72 hours ahead of arrival
• rapid Antigen (COVID-19) test performed no more than 48 hours ahead of arrival
• evidence proving that you have recovered from COVID-19 within the last six months
These requirements also apply to those travellers who transit through Albania. Those who cannot provide such evidence may not be granted entry to Albania.

donovan

Pigeon
Orthodox Inquirer
For a remote working family man with a decent income with a large family, i'd say Thailand seems a good shout. But you're an obvious foreigner there and that's all you'll ever be. At least in Europe you will blend in. at least superficially, and can learn the language in time.

Have you considered South America? Uruqauy, Paraguay, Chile, Argentina etc.

You can buy a good rural property in Paraguay pretty cheap (relatively), as South America goes i believe its one of the most European and low crime, but this is just from things i've read, no experience.
I was always turned off Latin America because of the crime.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Guys, I really think the end is drawing near–– if you want to leave you will have to make that decision soon.

Biden is going to request Labor department to issue an illegal ruling that makes employers that have above 100 employees (airlines) require vaccinations for their employees. This will likely happen tomorrow or Monday. The mandate will require all employees be vaccinated by some date in October. How soon after this is accomplished will they apply similar mandate to customers? I think we could see this as soon as October, but more likely we will see it in the months of November or December.

But anyways, I don't think it is wise to wait that long since things will change RAPIDLY in flu season, especially with possible edicts passed at any moment. If you are going to leave, do so as soon as possible, and preferably within this month of September.

donovan

Pigeon
Orthodox Inquirer
Guys, I really think the end is drawing near–– if you want to leave you will have to make that decision soon.

Biden is going to request Labor department to issue an illegal ruling that makes employers that have above 100 employees (airlines) require vaccinations for their employees. This will likely happen tomorrow or Monday. The mandate will require all employees be vaccinated by some date in October. How soon after this is accomplished will they apply similar mandate to customers? I think we could see this as soon as October, but more likely we will see it in the months of November or December.

But anyways, I don't think it is wise to wait that long since things will change RAPIDLY in flu season, especially with possible edicts passed at any moment. If you are going to leave, do so as soon as possible, and preferably within this month of September.
These vaccine mandates are happening globally at the same time. It's as if the world leaders are running on the same script handed to them by their masters.
I reckon by early next year, maybe even Christmas, we're going to start seeing forced injections by militaries.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
These vaccine mandates are happening globally at the same time. It's as if the world leaders are running on the same script handed to them by their masters.
I reckon by early next year, maybe even Christmas, we're going to start seeing forced injections by militaries.
Unless they ramp up the crisis aspect of the disease this winter, I doubt it. I think there will just be more systematic enforcement across public and private sectors, eventually pressuring most people to get vaccinated, and the amount unvaccinated will become a very small percentage. Once that happens, you might see complete exclusion or forced quarantine or something of that nature. But at least 90% of people would have to be vaccinated for this and we're not there yet. Nonetheless, as far as travel is concerned, that will certainly be off the table by the years end.

Feyoder

Kingfisher

I don't think the military or police will force people. They still need to maintain the "rule by consent" fraud. And it's more effective to just squeeze people harder and harder with slowly increasingly totalitarian laws that make it almost impossible to live without getting. Also, the majority who have gotten it will not stick their neck's out for the people who haven't. "It'll never happen to me". So it's an extremely effective plan that doesn't risk tipping their hand.

My worry now is that will be OECD style tax haven laws but with corona. So countries that are considered "vaccine havens" will be extremely pressured by various globalist orgs. Basically every country folded on global tax haven laws (even when it was propping up their economy). Why wouldn't they for "health"?

It's a worry but I'm hopeful with all the dissent I hear coming from EE and other places that it won't possible or that it'll be mainly lip service to the globalists but not actually enforced properly (like the lockdowns).

WhiteWolf

Robin
I dont see that happening, there's still too many unvaxxed people and i cant imagine people not becoming violent if millitairy comes kicking your door in. I know i will become violent if they do that.
I think they will just ban us everywhere from society and we will have to live inside and order our food online.
Basically becomming prisoners in our home.

donovan

Pigeon
Orthodox Inquirer
I don't think the military or police will force people. They still need to maintain the "rule by consent" fraud. And it's more effective to just squeeze people harder and harder with slowly increasingly totalitarian laws that make it almost impossible to live without getting. Also, the majority who have gotten it will not stick their neck's out for the people who haven't. "It'll never happen to me". So it's an extremely effective plan that doesn't risk tipping their hand.

My worry now is that will be OECD style tax haven laws but with corona. So countries that are considered "vaccine havens" will be extremely pressured by various globalist orgs. Basically every country folded on global tax haven laws (even when it was propping up their economy). Why wouldn't they for "health"?

It's a worry but I'm hopeful with all the dissent I hear coming from EE and other places that it won't possible or that it'll be mainly lip service to the globalists but not actually enforced properly (like the lockdowns).
Here in Australia, we've seen governments go from "just 2 weeks to flatten the curve" to "we can't have unvaccinated people roaming around participating in the vaccinated economy", cops getting more and more violent, etc.
The descent into all-out tyranny and forced injections is gradual, but it's snowballing now. Picking up pace daily.
It might be harder to do in America because of gun ownership, but in places like Australia, they'll take children away soon and start threatening imprisonment. I have no doubts about it.

I agree with the recent posters that the walls are moving in rapidly. On my end I have decided to remain in Spain but have set myself up in a remote farmhouse in the North where I am surrounded by nothing but hectares of forest. At least here I have contacts on the ground and the people I have met in the surrounding area do not seem to take COOTIE-19 very seriously. If need be I will be able to hunker down and grow my own food and keep a bunch of animals as I have plenty of land to do so.

I pray for you all that you will find a place to weather out the coming storm.

WhiteWolf

Robin
Here in Australia, we've seen governments go from "just 2 weeks to flatten the curve" to "we can't have unvaccinated people roaming around participating in the vaccinated economy", cops getting more and more violent, etc.
The descent into all-out tyranny and forced injections is gradual, but it's snowballing now. Picking up pace daily.
It might be harder to do in America because of gun ownership, but in places like Australia, they'll take children away soon and start threatening imprisonment. I have no doubts about it.
People (especially in Australia) really need to get off their butts and become active because this is getting out of hand. Why are there no mass protests in most countries? Why is there no mass disobedience? Are people just gonna accept this madness?
The government has zero power against masses of people, what are they gonna do? Fine or lock up millions of people?
The government is like the lion trainer in the circus thats whipping an animal that is much powerfull than him. And the masses are like the lions that dont seem to realize that they can eat the trainer in a second.

kel

Ostrich
People are (rightly) scared of their neighbors, who are volunteer agents of the state in many cases. Any "mass" disobedience would be 25% of the population at most (if literally every single person participated). Now, that is indeed more than enough, but many people are looking around and realizing that not only are they in the minority, they are a hated minority and they're scared to out themselves.

orthoaussie2121

Pigeon
Orthodox
People (especially in Australia) really need to get off their butts and become active because this is getting out of hand. Why are there no mass protests in most countries? Why is there no mass disobedience? Are people just gonna accept this madness?
The government has zero power against masses of people, what are they gonna do? Fine or lock up millions of people?
The government is like the lion trainer in the circus thats whipping an animal that is much powerfull than him. And the masses are like the lions that dont seem to realize that they can eat the trainer in a second.
There are organised protests. I have participated in them. The protests are largely ignored by the MSM. There is a Supreme Court legal challenge to the NSW PHO's under way today with over 50,000 people logged in to watch it live. Totally ignored by the MSM.

WhiteWolf

Robin
I agree with the recent posters that the walls are moving in rapidly. On my end I have decided to remain in Spain but have set myself up in a remote farmhouse in the North where I am surrounded by nothing but hectares of forest. At least here I have contacts on the ground and the people I have met in the surrounding area do not seem to take COOTIE-19 very seriously. If need be I will be able to hunker down and grow my own food and keep a bunch of animals as I have plenty of land to do so.

I pray for you all that you will find a place to weather out the coming storm.
That actually sound like a very good place to be in...even if there was no scamdemic. Being surrounded by green nature and eating your own food in a beautifull area like northern Spain which has imo the best climate in europe.
I envy you, meanwhile i'm in an apartment. But i'm planning an escape to the countryside too, unfortunately this will take time and i dont know if i have enough of that with how thing are unfolding right now.

WhiteWolf

Robin
There are organised protests. I have participated in them. The protests are largely ignored by the MSM. There is a Supreme Court legal challenge to the NSW PHO's under way today with over 50,000 people logged in to watch it live. Totally ignored by the MSM.
How big were the organised protests? because i haven't seen any footage in the alternative media of any huge massive protests in Australia. There would surely be footage of that.
In a healthy society you would have millions of pissed off people marching the streets on their way to the parlement to grab these moronic politicians and drag them through the streets.
Unfortunately we live in a pathetic society with a majority of pathetic people.

In Amsterdam there was a protest with 200,000 people, the MSM reported 10,000 lol.
But even 200,000 is tiny for a country like Holland that has a population of 18 million.
If just 10% of people would get of their butts and protest, you could make a serious stand.
But i guess even 10% is too much to ask. I'm very dissapointed in my fellow humans.

iop890

Peacock
Gold Member
To the single guys looking to relocate, keep the vax rates in mind. Mexico is quite high, as is Serbia. Hungary is especially high.

Neglected to mention that Asia has completely folded over the last couple months. Japan went from having one of the lowest vax rates to one of the highest at 62%. Same story in Korea and Taiwan. Even Thailand is approaching 40%.

Sword

Pigeon
I think we are entering an interesting junction point, the globalists/jews etc are pushing with everything they have. But...though I do NOT expect some big riots, more and more of a small minority are waking up, and I could see a under ground economy start to rise up. Big gov is ONLY going on the back of big tech, (monitoring etc) in day to day life a lot of people dont care.

It doesnt look good, but I dont think their corrupt state can last long before crashing.

Easy_C

Peacock
I dont see that happening, there's still too many unvaxxed people and i cant imagine people not becoming violent if millitairy comes kicking your door in. I know i will become violent if they do that.
I think they will just ban us everywhere from society and we will have to live inside and order our food online.
Basically becomming prisoners in our home.
Yeah, but they also seem to be hell bent in trying to have everything in place and complete before 2022. Fall 2022 pops up a lot in various timelines and proposals.