Where to escape coronavirus lockdowns/tyranny?

donovan

Pigeon
Orthodox Inquirer
I agree with the recent posters that the walls are moving in rapidly. On my end I have decided to remain in Spain but have set myself up in a remote farmhouse in the North where I am surrounded by nothing but hectares of forest. At least here I have contacts on the ground and the people I have met in the surrounding area do not seem to take COOTIE-19 very seriously. If need be I will be able to hunker down and grow my own food and keep a bunch of animals as I have plenty of land to do so.

I pray for you all that you will find a place to weather out the coming storm.
If I were single and childless, I would have endless options for going off grid and riding out the storm like what you've mentioned.
For those of us with young kids, it's extremely difficult and very worrying. I have no doubt that within months, the narrative will shift to "we need to vaccinate young children" - that's coming.

MrFreezy

Sparrow
Had my second corona incident today at work. Management complaint cause i dont wear my mask "properly". Work in building maintenance on residential apartment buildings. Mask mandate in doors. Most tenants dont wear it. I just wear it under my chin most of the time. Buildings are full of single mums and lonely cat ladys who like to talk bunch of crap and are flirtatious from time to time. I always try to talk to them to keep them happy so they dont talk smack behind my back to the management. Didnt work out this time. I guess some lady complained. I have "to wear it at all times" and not just pull it up when somebody comes along (most of the time I work with no people around). Not that I m spreading a deadly virus. Very little cases here in Northern Ontario. Its just me not following the "rules"...I guess its all about the rules man!

Last edited:

magaman

Woodpecker
Had my second corona incident today at work. Management complaint cause i dont wear my mask "properly". Work in building maintenance on residential apartment buildings. Mask mandate in doors. Most tenants dont wear it. I just wear it under my chin most of the time. Buildings are full of single mums and lonely cat ladys who like to talk bunch of crap and are flirtatious from time to time. I always try to talk to them to keep them happy so they dont talk smack behind my back to the management. Didnt work out this time. I guess some lady complained. I have "to wear it at all times" and not just pull it up when somebody comes along (most of the time I work with no people around). Not that I m spreading a deadly virus. Very little cases here in Northern Ontario. Its just me not following the "rules"...I guess its all about the rules man!
Of course it's all about the rules and compliance. If people were actually concerned about stopping a supposedly "deadly virus" then we'd be doing a lot more than wearing paper masks and getting re-branded flu shots to get our names into an electronic database.

donovan

Pigeon
Orthodox Inquirer
If people were actually concerned about stopping a supposedly "deadly virus" then we'd be doing a lot more than wearing paper masks and getting re-branded flu shots to get our names into an electronic database.
I'm still waiting for governments to encourage their populations to lose weight and get healthy (since obesity is the number one fatal comorbidity). Instead, they offer free Krispy Kreme donuts, beer, burgers and fries, weed and lots of time stuck at home on the couch with gyms locked down.

It's almost as if governments don't actually care if we live or die.

magaman

Woodpecker
I'm still waiting for governments to encourage their populations to lose weight and get healthy (since obesity is the number one fatal comorbidity). Instead, they offer free Krispy Kreme donuts, beer, burgers and fries, weed and lots of time stuck at home on the couch with gyms locked down.

They don't. They only care about money and power.

Easy_C

Peacock
Info is a bit old, but.....I'm looking into this. India appears to have limited passport implementation. and have been distributing Ivermectin.

Edit: india has not signed off COVID passports. I can find some chatter about them using the international Passport apps but doesn't seem to be anything Domestic on the horizon.

Let's take that as our null hypothesis and try to test it by proving it wrong. If nobody can find any definitive proof this is wrong, we've got ourselves an interesting option.

I dont see that happening, there's still too many unvaxxed people and i cant imagine people not becoming violent if millitairy comes kicking your door in. I know i will become violent if they do that.
I think they will just ban us everywhere from society and we will have to live inside and order our food online.
Basically becomming prisoners in our home.
Places around me can’t even staff enough to stay open normal business hours. How are they going to hire some door nazi to check your papers before you buy a sandwich? Only woke businesses and giant corps will bother, and I’ll happily take my business elsewhere.

donovan

Pigeon
Orthodox Inquirer
Places around me can’t even staff enough to stay open normal business hours. How are they going to hire some door nazi to check your papers before you buy a sandwich? Only woke businesses and giant corps will bother, and I’ll happily take my business elsewhere.
True.
I think money will talk in the end, especially with big corps. Our main national airline, Qantas, have said that only vaccinated people will be allowed on the aircraft. Let's see how they feel about that when they lose 25% - 50% of their revenue because holidaymakers aren't allowed to spend money.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
This is all part of the plan.

The government will say that compliance with the vaxx passport is difficult, and so they need to link it to your bank account and credit card: so that the unvaxxed can’t pay for services even if they have the money to do so.

El Draque

Woodpecker
Orthodox
How's things in the UK?

I purposefuly avoid the subject with my family at this point, it just hurts my head how compliant and malleable they've become to all the agendas.

As i understand the VaxPass system is being trialed for Nightclubs, whilst they kept the "and any places where large crowds gather" proviso in to be applied as and when.

I read that Premier League football clubs were deciding whether to make their stadiums VaxPassed, and some were some weren't. Surely only a matter of time there.

Get the impression there's a LOT going on behind the scenes, and planned for Autumn. The NLP talk of "Firebreak lockdown" (another way to say two weeks to flatten the curve) having come into the public lexicon, all part of the psychological grooming.

People (especially in Australia) really need to get off their butts and become active because this is getting out of hand. Why are there no mass protests in most countries? Why is there no mass disobedience? Are people just gonna accept this madness?
The government has zero power against masses of people, what are they gonna do? Fine or lock up millions of people?
The government is like the lion trainer in the circus thats whipping an animal that is much powerfull than him. And the masses are like the lions that dont seem to realize that they can eat the trainer in a second.
Actually there have been mass protests in France, Holland, and other countries. However they are all being memory-holed by the legacy media.

That actually sound like a very good place to be in...even if there was no scamdemic. Being surrounded by green nature and eating your own food in a beautifull area like northern Spain which has imo the best climate in europe.
I envy you, meanwhile i'm in an apartment. But i'm planning an escape to the countryside too, unfortunately this will take time and i dont know if i have enough of that with how thing are unfolding right now.
I consider myself extremely lucky despite the fact it took a lot of hard work to get there. But I'm confident you have the strength and capacity in you to find your own safe Haven. I will pray for all of you hoping the Lord will guide you on the right path. But it is you who will have to get off your butts and take action. The Lord helps those who help themselves.

They essentially have turned you from a human being into a virus vector that poses a potential threat to its environment. I think you know what you will have to do... if not ask the Lord for guidance.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
How's things in the UK?

I purposefuly avoid the subject with my family at this point, it just hurts my head how compliant and malleable they've become to all the agendas.

As i understand the VaxPass system is being trialed for Nightclubs, whilst they kept the "and any places where large crowds gather" proviso in to be applied as and when.

I read that Premier League football clubs were deciding whether to make their stadiums VaxPassed, and some were some weren't. Surely only a matter of time there.

Get the impression there's a LOT going on behind the scenes, and planned for Autumn. The NLP talk of "Firebreak lockdown" (another way to say two weeks to flatten the curve) having come into the public lexicon, all part of the psychological grooming.
Scotland has mandated the "Large venues" legislation and I expect England to be close behind; my guess is that "large" won't be that large at all. Propaganda on the TV seems to have decreased of late, as do posters at bus stops, and in the street, but elsewhere, it's worse than ever. The Average Joe is now beyond help; they all believe that Covid is a sci fi movie destroyer of worlds, and quoting hard facts, and history, will get you nowhere. Yesterday, NHS workers were officially targeted, with the start of a 6 week consultation. Care workers now have a few days before the axe falls.

Covid cases are constantly reported as increasing and, with daytime temps now dropping into the teens, I'm waiting for the next turn of the screw.

At work, the Refuseniks in my department are breaking. One is totally despondent and worn down , whilst another is not talking in the manner that she used to, and I suspect she that has folded.

The only speck of good news this week is that I saw my first T-shirt referencing "They Live".

Pretty sure that the Pirelli '94 calendar will see the light of day.

Mrredsquare

Woodpecker
How's things in the UK?

The mask numbers are slowly dropping, but once the propaganda starts up again it'll be back to terrified again.

The jab-passport will be implemented slowly into everywhere no doubt. Large Corporations are buying up most of the locals shop brand names to make it is difficult as possible for the un-jabbed to function in society.

I read that Man UTD we're going to implement it first, two days after all the fans paid for season tickets lol.

And yes, the Psychological brainwashing is going to go up soon (couple of weeks to save the NHS) will turn into many months so they jab as many kids as they can.

Good news, is that many people won't take the booster jab. So it's going to be interesting what they have planned to counter the resistance.

brotherjimbob

Woodpecker
People are (rightly) scared of their neighbors, who are volunteer agents of the state in many cases. Any "mass" disobedience would be 25% of the population at most (if literally every single person participated). Now, that is indeed more than enough, but many people are looking around and realizing that not only are they in the minority, they are a hated minority and they're scared to out themselves.

Oh they care... your survival is not the plan.