Where to escape coronavirus lockdowns/tyranny?

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member
Sounds pretty good. Hope they establish a strong libertarian movement in Argieland. After all its Doug Caseys fav place.

It is better to have the OPTION to quarantine freely at a place of your choice, rather than BE FORCED to take the vaccine to enter a country.
Sure, travel like the year 2019 would be best of all....but at least having this choice is better than nothing.
Yes, that's indeed what I meant. Having the option to quarantine at your place of choice with very little policing, is better than not being able to enter. Now of course all this "pandemia" stuff is ridiculous and a mean hoax, but that's the way we live for the time being. We have to adapt and survive.

As to Libertarians, well, a few days ago the Argentine libertarian, and new candidate, Milei obtained a big success with 14% in the capital city. For a newcomer, it's a big score, and he's elected to the Congress.

In other news, a youngish slim woman who got noticed by dancing tango half naked in front of the Argentine Congress, almost got elected, garnering more than 90.000 votes in her neighbourhood, just short of the 100.000 votes she needed.

Galwoyo

Chicken
My good friend just left Australia 3 weeks ago with his wife and moved to Greece. They're not Greek. Just bought a cheap apartment which gave them automatic residency. Totally anti-vaxxer.
He said they got there, the airport staff were super chill about the PCR testing, he was through customs in a few minutes. He's out and about in Athens and said nobody cares one bit about the laws - they're not being enforced anywhere and nobody cares. Protests are frequent.
The islands are even more chill - most Greek islanders are vehemently opposed to COVID measures, including the local cops.

Not saying it's a perfect place to be. I don't think anywhere is. But you're better off being in a country where even though laws exist, nobody actually pays attention to them. I would stay well away from places like France and Germany, where police actually do enforce draconian laws.
Speaking of Greece what is the situation on Mount Athos regarding all of this?

rainy

Kingfisher
Can anyone think of places in North America that have less obtrusive lockdown measures and that do not have vaccine mandates?
What do you mean? You're aware there are blue and red states, right?

In Florida any school or business will get fined 5K for requesting proof of the vax. As one example.

Walking into a restaurant in LA will be quite different than walking into a restaurant in Boise, Idaho.

Jaeric

Sparrow
Can anyone in Ukraine comment on the adoption of so-called "vaccine passports?" I'm not sure if they are just using that term or if it is like we see in the rest of Europe... @El Draque

The Ukrainian government announced Wednesday that it will introduce a compulsory COVID-19 vaccination for civil servants and education workers.

Edit : Okay I found an article saying that Ukraine is moving into the Yellow Zone of Covid-19 restrictions starting today.

All regions in Ukraine will move into the yellow zone of COVID-19 restrictions from September 23, according to a statement posted on the government's website.

This decision was made at an extraordinary meeting of the State Commission on Technogenic and Environmental Safety and Emergencies, chaired by Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal.
"Following the meeting, the State Commission on Technogenic and Environmental Safety and Emergencies decided to introduce from 00:00 on September 23, 2021 the 'yellow' level of epidemiological danger of the spread of COVID-19 in all regions of Ukraine, as well as to apply in all regions of Ukraine restrictive anti-epidemic measures relating to the "yellow" level of epidemiological danger," the statement said.
Shmyhal said that the epidemiological situation in the country was rapidly deteriorating, so the duty of the state was to protect people's lives and health. At the same time, he stressed that vaccination was currently the most effective way to combat COVID-19, and the state has provided an opportunity for anyone to be vaccinated free of charge.
Shmyhal said that the Cabinet of Ministers, by amending its resolution on COVID-19 restrictions, also eased restrictive measures and allowed economic and educational institutions to operate even in the "red" zone, but under certain conditions.
"Restrictions in the 'yellow' and 'red' zones will not apply to institutions where staff and visitors are vaccinated, have a negative test or confirmation of a recent illness. This is the method that is successfully used today by a number of countries in Europe and worldwide in order to save people and not to stop the country's economic activity," he said.
The commission heard a report by Minister of Health Viktor Liashko on the spread of COVID-19 in Ukraine and discussed the introduction of the "yellow" level of epidemiological danger in all regions of the country.
Following the meeting, the commission also instructed the heads of regional state administrations and Kyiv City State Administration to take measures to ensure compliance with the relevant restrictive anti-epidemic measures envisaged for the respective level of epidemiological danger of the spread of COVID-19.
The participants in the meeting also raised the issue of vaccination of the population, in particular teachers and employees of educational institutions. Shmyhal said that COVID-19 cases among children were growing compared to last year.

Last edited:

Padouk

Kingfisher
Ukraine is the old Khazarian country. Currently run by the Khazarians (installed by the US). They have a Jewish actor for a president. They had a Jewish PM (Vlodymir Groysman). They've got Jewish museums in almost every major city. Sooner or later the country will be completely ruled by them. Not a place I would choose to settle down.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Ukraine is the old Khazarian country. Currently run by the Khazarians (installed by the US). They have a Jewish actor for a president. They had a Jewish PM (Vlodymir Groysman). They've got Jewish museums in almost every major city. Sooner or later the country will be completely ruled by them. Not a place I would choose to settle down.

Please tell me your American.

jew yanks.jpg

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
I read Croatia is pretty based and the president said enough of these vaccines already. It's easy to move there as an EU citizen and the property prices are still quite affordable. If not Croatia are there any other Eastern EU states based for a young family? (Regarding vaccine tyranny and crime safety especially)

This surprises me due to the religiosity of Georgia. I think the idea is that people will start waking up, and when they do, it is Georgia of all countries that might be able to pull off a resistance. I actually think this is possible in Georgia, I don't believe it is possible in many western countries where consumerism reigns supreme and people are divided amongst one another squabbling over the scraps of society.
Don't be fooled by the supposed 'religiosity' in a population. Look how supposedly deeply Catholic nations like Ireland, Argentina and recently Mexico have voted for 'legal' abortion. In Mexico now, I know because I have some contacts over there, they're being bombarded with gender theory for children. So while their president says a few words against big pharma (probably rattling pharma a little for some big payout his way), ALL the other points of the global agenda are at full throtle.
The only condition to avoid total govt oppression is underdeveloped or decadent state infrastructures and corruption in the enforcers' files. Mind you there are other problems to dodge living in those societies.
So it depends on each individuals personalities. Some will do better squeezing through the crevices of the system, others off grid living, others somewhere in between.
Let's not forget we're always everywhere within some human authority jurisdiction wherever in this world. Let's keep in mind our king is not of this world.

02Hero

Robin
Why not fight for your country? Now you just become like those Afghans - people in fighting age leaving their country to go to shit.

This is the epitome of globalism. "Go wherever you like."

That is why I also dislike modern Christianity. It is full with losers who stand for nothing and pray Jesus comes to save them. Jesus did actual things and stood for something. Even in times of extreme adversity.

Pray if you want to pray. But don't think actions do not count.

“The blood of the heroes is closer to God than the ink of the philosophers and the prayers of the faithful.”

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Why not fight for your country? Now you just become like those Afghans - people in fighting age leaving their country to go to shit.

That is why I also dislike modern Christianity. It is full with losers who stand for nothing and pray Jesus comes to save them. Jesus did actual things and stood for something. Even in times of extreme adversity.

“The blood of the heroes is closer to God than the ink of the philosophers and the prayers of the faithful.”

Talk us through how you are fighting for your country.

JohnKreese

Pelican

I also live in NL.

IMO it is inevitable. This totalitarian system will be implemented. By force if it must. There is no stopping it without isolation or potential punishment. Even then you will be fighting a complete system: drones, soldiers, AI, etc. No way you can win from that.

You are fighting a force. Now the question is, what is the best road to pave in for your future.

This system will be seen as the new normal within 10 years max. There will not even be a thought about it. Just like the other simpler rules people have accepted in society. Like having a passport, drivers license etc. It will be as accepted like smartphones are accepted now.

People have already accepted it. I notice it around me.

This is what I think. Of course I could be wrong.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
What do you think to gain by escaping your land? Safety? I think running to other countries is a very Jewish mentality.

I left ten years ago, and ive heard a myriad of your chest thumpimg exortations from Nationalists way before covid.

My country is 75% vaxxd and increasingly populated by foreigners and atheist natives that regard themselves a "nation of immigrants".

Ive a life to live, and banging my head against a wall for a people that broadly speaking couldnt give a toss about the things i hold dear, is not going to change that.

Feyoder

Kingfisher
Edit : Okay I found an article saying that Ukraine is moving into the Yellow Zone of Covid-19 restrictions starting today.

Worrying. Ukraine is looking worse and worse.

1632416903558.png

Seems like it's just a matter of time there. The gov seems to be extremely on board with the vax. I am hopeful though with the news coming out of Croatia.

Last edited: