Where to escape coronavirus lockdowns/tyranny?

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Worrying. Ukraine is looking worse and worse.

View attachment 33818

Seems like it's just a matter of time there. The gov seems to be extremely on board with the vax. I am hopeful though with the news coming out of Croatia.

We'll see how this transpires on the ground.

A lot of what the govt do is a tapdance for the NGOs & International finance, i'd doubt they'll have the infrastructure or the motivated people to actually carry this stuff out beyond any half-arsed measure.

Either way, the situation is the same - get out the cities, get some form of food production on your property and maintain an income from the net and you can live without any direct influence of this stuff.

There's a street market in my neighbourhood here that i could live exclusively off the produce of. Fruit veg, cheese, meat, milk, nuts seed grains etc. Good and cheap and wholly cash operation. Thats the same all over the country. As long as i can maintain an income independently, this wont change a thing.

Restuarants here, certainly not the kind we go in, wont be turning people away over this nonsense, nor will gyms, again, the kind i go anyway.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
We'll see how this transpires on the ground.

A lot of what the govt do is a tapdance for the NGOs & International finance, i'd doubt they'll have the infrastructure or the motivated people to actually carry this stuff out beyond any half-arsed measure.

Either way, the situation is the same - get out the cities, get some form of food production on your property and maintain an income from the net and you can live without any influence of this stuff.
Ukraine is so into this new tech culture lifestyle, it rebranded itself as such. So they'd probably think an app or qr code type thing would be "cool."

02Hero

Robin
I left ten years ago, and ive heard a myriad of your chest thumpimg exortations from Nationalists way before covid.

My country is 75% vaxxd and increasingly populated by foreigners and atheist natives that regard themselves a "nation of immigrants".

Ive a life to live, and banging my head against a wall for a people that broadly speaking couldnt give a toss about the things i hold dear, is not going to change that.
I understand. I love to fight so this is also why I do it. I do think you should stand for a country/flag or you will be moving forever. Plus my country had given me a lot.

But I also understand if you do not. I personally just think it is weak. Same as I find it weak that Afghan males leave their countries. Or people who try to benefit from existing thriving societies like leeches.

I also think it might be too simple of a way of being in 2021. It is all about quality of life and you can go to a lot of places.

Good luck in your life anyways.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I understand. I love to fight so this is also why I do it. I do think you should stand for a country/flag or you will be moving forever. Plus my country had given me a lot.

But I also understand if you do not. I personally just think it is weak. Same as I find it weak that Afghan males leave their countries. Or people who try to benefit from existing thriving societies like leeches.

I also think it might be too simple of a way of being in 2021. It is all about quality of life and you can go to a lot of places.

I left ten years ago, for a job, before i was interested in overtly Red Pill subjects.

If i was in UK now i'd stay there, as i've suggested others are better off doing on this thread.

But there's no way i'm returning to it. UK will be an absolute hotspot of the Great Reset'd world, im sure of it.

I also think you're tying a lot of ego / pride up into this notion of 'standing and fighting'. As you alluded to in a separate post, you cant realistically fight this thing, only hope to mitigate contact with it.

I think you're going to find that countries like the UK, NL etc have no possibility of a fight. The Cathedral is just too strong there, it's too centralised, small physically, and covered in tech infrastructure and the apparatus of state.

LIkeisay, i'll take my chances with the countryside here, where there's very little infrastucture whatsoever and the state has barely any presence.

This is probably the best thread to post this video in, I have enjoyed his other vids about farming and gardening methods:
I don't think we can escape tyranny in the present age. With the Nazis or Soviets you had a limited geographic empire with relative freedom beyond it, this time it's late-stage globalist mania with the technology and several generations of prog brainwashing to implement their plans, at least partially. Maybe this is how secession will happen in the US, leftists concentrated on the coasts and large cities, conservatives in the rural areas and heartland. It may be prudent to move if you are in a totally overtaken area and can't insulate yourself from the worst aspects, but wherever you end up, they will come for you. You have to resist and stand up to the control freaks, it's like fighting against a rapist, passivity will only embolden them.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
This is probably the best thread to post this video in, I have enjoyed his other vids about farming and gardening methods:
I don't think we can escape tyranny in the present age. With the Nazis or Soviets you had a limited geographic empire with relative freedom beyond it, this time it's late-stage globalist mania with the technology and several generations of prog brainwashing to implement their plans, at least partially. Maybe this is how secession will happen in the US, leftists concentrated on the coasts and large cities, conservatives in the rural areas and heartland. It may be prudent to move if you are in a totally overtaken area and can't insulate yourself from the worst aspects, but wherever you end up, they will come for you. You have to resist and stand up to the control freaks, it's like fighting against a rapist, passivity will only embolden them.

Its a machine though. And so many people go along with it. What does fighting it entail. Throwing a rock at a copper in full protective body armour? Going on a anti lockdown protest, getting drunk and dancing to a sound system?

My focus is to mitigate contact, and see what transpires as and when die off starts kicking in.

Its a machine though. And so many people go along with it. What does fighting it entail. Throwing a rock at a copper in full protective body armour? Going on a anti lockdown protest, getting drunk and dancing to a sound system?

My focus is to mitigate contact, and see what transpires as and when die off starts kicking in.
Resisting the vax to the point of violence if they try to force it on you, discouraging others from it, red-pilling people on Globalism, making mandate enforcement with masks and vaxes as awkward and uncomfortable as possible for the stooges tasked with it (parents going off at school board meetings is a good example), these people need to be scared and demoralized at every opportunity. And making a company fire you instead of resigning over vax mandates.

Of course you aren’t going to get anywhere attacking police but you can’t just dodge an asteroid that’s hitting most of the “civilized” world at once. As for the die-off, it’s already happening, but don’t expect the mass media to do anything but blame it on the new flu. Millions aren’t going to die from the vax in the short term either, tens or maybe hundreds of thousands, but on a global scale it can be covered up. Killing millions of people in a short period would be counterproductive for the Schwabs and Gates of the world.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Resisting the vax to the point of violence if they try to force it on you, discouraging others from it, red-pilling people on Globalism, making mandate enforcement with masks and vaxes as awkward and uncomfortable as possible for the stooges tasked with it (parents going off at school board meetings is a good example), these people need to be scared and demoralized at every opportunity. And making a company fire you instead of resigning over vax mandates.

Of course you aren’t going to get anywhere attacking police but you can’t just dodge an asteroid that’s hitting most of the “civilized” world at once. As for the die-off, it’s already happening, but don’t expect the mass media to do anything but blame it on the new flu. Millions aren’t going to die from the vax in the short term either, tens or maybe hundreds of thousands, but on a global scale it can be covered up. Killing millions of people in a short period would be counterproductive for the Schwabs and Gates of the world.

I would take a bullet in the head sooner than this vax in my arm. It's at that point, where even if the literal medical damage was negligible, the damage to my self-perception would be too much. Any life i lived after would be lived as a broken down man that yielded.

I am tired with the meta politics and the obsessing, all i want is for my wife and I to have as healthy an environment as realistically possible, and to not have to brush up with this unGodly system with any kind of regularity.

The choice is the same the world over, and it is to simply leave the cities and metropolitan lifestyle. Of course this is not a silver bullet to it all. But it seems the only sane choice available to anyone wanting to raise a family in any kind of vague possibility of peace, that does not involve yielding to this Beast system.

You're probably right re mass die off in near term. My point is when the vaxx's start to show their consequence to normies, in terms of friends and families, then the game will change again. Frankly though, in light of what is happening in Australia, it seems likely the state is ready to go into its "bad cop" mode. Fully jackbooted and tech'd up to the gills.

We're only a psy-op away from martial law being declared all over the West, and its something i can forsee happening to offer them the cover of control, if and when the people start realising what these injections are causing.

WhiteWolf

Woodpecker
This scamdemic is starting to really intervere with my personal life. I'm in Romania and have business to do in Spain...i absolutely refuse the vaccine and pcr test so flying is out of the question, which is a shame because i've seen tickets as cheap as 20 euros for a 3.5 hour flight.
Driving will be a 3 day long trip with expensive gasoline, highways that require payment through multiple countries, hotels and potential border problems...just thinking about this makes me tired.
Not sure what to do, the business is urgent but not life threatenig urgent. I could pay people to do the business for me but that is also costly.

Last edited:
This scamdemic is starting to really intervere with my personal life. I'm in Romania and have business to do in Spain...i absolutely refuse the vaccine and pcr test so flying is out of the question, which is a shame because i've seen tickets as cheap as 20 euros for a 3.5 hour flight.
Driving will be a 3 day long trip with expensive gasoline, highways that require payment through multiple countries, hotels and potential border problems...just thinking about this makes me tired.
Not sure what to do, the business is urgent but not life threatenig urgent. I could pay people to do the business for me but that is also costly.
If you can afford to pay someone to do something, and still make a profit, go for it. That's how you make money on scale :)

Do you think locals in Mexico realize this is a scam? The Mexicans here in the U.S. seem pretty docile and obedient, from the ones I spoke to. They just accept it. If that's the attitude in Mexico then a slight change in leadership might make that country very bad.
I went to Mexico many years ago and I'm still in touch through facebook with a couple of locals over there. They took the jab and from what I see in pictures and posts most of them have for sure. I've also been following catholic pro life groups through the abortion debacle and all of them catholics lay and clergy wearing their masks no exceptions, at mass and demos. Not an encouraging sight for me.

BTW i dont understand you americans wanting to flee to eastern europe. Seems risky and difficult to me. If i was an american and location independand, i would just move to rural texas or florida or some other middle of nowhere place that has internet connection. You really wanna go to a place where you dont know the language, culture, no friends/family, no permanent residency?

Maybe if you speak fluent spanish and have dark hair/eyes you might wanna look at rural colombia or argentina or some other Lat Am country where you can blend in and where it's easy to get a visa....but EE or Asia? No way.
Better to just stay in you homeland and find a good place there.
I know Argentina pretty well. Buenos Aires is a very cucked city with lots of heavily tattooed funny hair coloured females. Not a good sight. It used to be a mostly european place but it's been mongrelised and 'de-Christianised' to the extreme. There's a big and influential jewish community in the country (mostly in Buenos Aires) who pretty much control the media, culture and education.
But...having said that, the police and local authorities are pretty corrupt. It's a really vast territory with all kinds of options. So I guess outside BUE and the few other big cities it could be an option. No wonder many elite have been buying land in the southern regions for decades now.

When the house is burning down, at some point it makes more sense to escape to build a new one, rather than fight the fire, risking the life of yourself and all who depend on you, to save a burned out shell. If the only way out of the house is to fight the fire, by all means, do it.
Any futile attempt to “fight back” as a show of strength will be used to justify more brutal violence and surveillance against the people, making it even harder to escape for those who wish to.
The only fighting back that would have the desired effect would be a single death blow. Voting, protests, armed insurrection, isn’t enough. It has to be something so powerful, that the state has absolutely no way to retaliate without destroying itself in the process.

BLMeToo

Sparrow
So since I'm working fully remote, I decided to go to South America. My choices are Colombia, Brazil, Ecuador, and Argentina. I'm leaning towards Colombia because I speak Spanish, but I know some actual people in Brazil and I'm certain I can pick up Portuguese. Thoughts?

Bad news (but totally expected).

The usurper, Joe Biden, just made it mandatory to be vaccinated for any non-US person entering America starting in November:

There goes my hope as an Australia of moving to Florida to escape tyranny. Will never be allowed back in the USA.
Does anyone know if green card holders count as as "foreign travelers"? Was hoping to be able to visit my wife's family in Peru, but if she can't re-enter the States without the jab we don't know what we are going to do.