Where to escape coronavirus lockdowns/tyranny?

donovan

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Does anyone know if green card holders count as as "foreign travelers"? Was hoping to be able to visit my wife's family in Peru, but if she can't re-enter the States without the jab we don't know what we are going to do.
From what I've read, it's only US citizens who can enter without the jab. No mention of residency visas.

Geo Martin

Sparrow
Neglected to mention that Asia has completely folded over the last couple months. Japan went from having one of the lowest vax rates to one of the highest at 62%. Same story in Korea and Taiwan. Even Thailand is approaching 40%.
I spent 2 years in Taiwan teaching english by the time the first Sars 'pandemic happenen, I think it was 2003. I couln't believe how many young folk took up to wearing a mask. In a class of adults I have like 70% of them wearing them. Back then when the media was not what it is now and people had a little more discernment it cought on over there that easily. So, it is safe to me to assume now most people are embracing masks and injections with total submission. Asia in genereal (there may be one or two exceptions I'm not aware of) is not an area of the world I'd remotely consider for individual freedom.

Geo Martin

Sparrow
I'm still waiting for governments to encourage their populations to lose weight and get healthy (since obesity is the number one fatal comorbidity). Instead, they offer free Krispy Kreme donuts, beer, burgers and fries, weed and lots of time stuck at home on the couch with gyms locked down.

It's almost as if governments don't actually care if we live or die.
Oh they do, they want us to die.

Geo Martin

Sparrow
These people would probably actually enjoy the great reset. Especially my mum who is in thousands of pounds of debt.

Everyone is slaving away at home on computers to pay their overpriced mortgages anyway. Slavery is already here. Muzzles and jabs is just a new development to just fully take away any kind of individuality or agency in people.
Yes, a lot of people have swallowed the climate change/overpopulation/terrorism/toxic masculinity/racism/virus cocktail of bullcrap accompanied by an absolute worship of 'medicine' where they get their happy pills from, that without being able to articulate it they are looking forward to a 'great reset' style lifestyle. They're so lost that they desire to be told what to do at every step of the way that leads to death.

I always remember this silly detail of when my aunt told me as a clever thing how she consulted with her doctor about how long she should be at the beach exposed to the sun, for fear of skin cancer you see....Can you imagine a civilisation of people that need to be told by an 'expert' whether they may or may not perform the most mundane and natural things in life?? All these things show you it cannot last for much longer.

rainy

Kingfisher
Does anyone know if green card holders count as as "foreign travelers"? Was hoping to be able to visit my wife's family in Peru, but if she can't re-enter the States without the jab we don't know what we are going to do.
My wife is a green card holder. Green card holders do not count as foreign travelers. Any legal resident, i.e. green card holders, are exempt from this ruling.

Geo Martin

Sparrow
I think if you live in some countries in the EU, and CA, AUS, NZ, USA, and UK, you will have a hard time existing under the new system. I think in Latin America, you'll be able to exist but will have to constantly pay "tax" to the local officials or police, anytime you want to try to do something normal, like buy groceries. I think the place that stands the best chance of having non-enforcement over time is Southern Europe and Balkans. Not saying it's the perfect place, I think if there's a hot war at any point Balkans are going to be one of the areas to watch out for. But if you want to live a semi normal life without being hassled by police all day, I think it is still the most likely option.
I agree. I think in a country like Italy or even Spain which on the surface have horrific policies and a totalitarian discourse from govts, on the ground the individualist nature of those societies and a penchant to laidbackness and looking the other way and and undercurrent corruption, in small towns and rural areas it will be at least more tolerable than in the highly legalistic and more communitarian inclined northern societies.

Tippy

Woodpecker
I agree. I think in a country like Italy or even Spain which on the surface have horrific policies and a totalitarian discourse from govts, on the ground the individualist nature of those societies and a penchant to laidbackness and looking the other way and and undercurrent corruption, in small towns and rural areas it will be at least more tolerable than in the highly legalistic and more communitarian inclined northern societies.

The only thing I can really say in favour of the UK is how two faced people can be here. Most people will probably break the rules (and did during lockdown) while claiming to be pro hoaxdemic restrictions. I imagine this fakeness spreads to the police force who will be enforcing everything (but in such a way that allows many to break the rules as well). Mostly, I think police will be patrolling city centers. They can't have an officer on every street corner in the countryside etc...

I could be very wrong though because I don't fully understand how the policing of Australia works.

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member
I know Argentina pretty well. Buenos Aires is a very cucked city with lots of heavily tattooed funny hair coloured females. Not a good sight. It used to be a mostly european place but it's been mongrelised and 'de-Christianised' to the extreme. There's a big and influential jewish community in the country (mostly in Buenos Aires) who pretty much control the media, culture and education.
But...having said that, the police and local authorities are pretty corrupt. It's a really vast territory with all kinds of options. So I guess outside BUE and the few other big cities it could be an option. No wonder many elite have been buying land in the southern regions for decades now.
There's indeed some truth in your post, but things are, I'd say, more nuanced.

For example, yes, there are blue-hair tattooed chicks in Buenos Aires (San Telmo springs to mind), but the vast majority of BsAs women are good, reasonable, and usually pretty, women.

Also, dont forget that Buenos Aires votes for the Right, for Conservative, pro-family candidates. Young people here even vote for alt Right libertarian Milei, so, not really a cesspool of commies...

Regarding "mongrels", you're mistaken, probably because you've been to the Constitución or Once train stations or some... But underneath this, Buenos Aires remains massively White (though it's not Oslo or Sankt Peterburg of course).

To end with, you don't need to go outside big cities in Argentina, to find Conservative Christian populations, just go to Mendoza (or just to Recoleta here) for example. Argentina remains a top destination to shelter from the impending fall of the West.

For example, yes, there are blue-hair tattooed chicks in Buenos Aires (San Telmo springs to mind), but the vast majority of BsAs women are good, reasonable, and usually pretty, women.

Also, dont forget that Buenos Aires votes for the Right, for Conservative, pro-family candidates. Young people here even vote for alt Right libertarian Milei, so, not really a cesspool of commies...

Regarding "mongrels", you're mistaken, probably because you've been to the Constitución or Once train stations or some... But underneath this, Buenos Aires remains massively White (though it's not Oslo or Sankt Peterburg of course).

To end with, you don't need to go outside big cities in Argentina, to find Conservative Christian populations, just go to Mendoza (or just to Recoleta here) for example. Argentina remains a top destination to shelter from the impending fall of the West.
How is your view of Cordoba? I saw a few openings there (in the field of microelectronics and embedded systems) that will be a good fit to my skill set.

Geo Martin

Sparrow

I don't know man. I saw footage sent to me by a catholic group, then I saw it on Life News and others as well, of a group of women 'artists' performing a horrifying representation of the Nativity of our Lord scene, where the lead woman dressed as our Lady aborted the baby Jesus. This was in front of a cathedral in one of the provinces (I think it was Mendoza the one you mentioned). They had a little audience cheering and no passer by dared do a thing. By the way, the main 'performer' was a jewish lady, only a coincidence surely.
I also remember the leader of the 'madres de plaza de Mayo' defecated, yes as in took a dump, in Buenos Aires cathedral during some state sanctioned 'protest' against the church.
I also saw multiple footage of hysterical, demon possessed 'feminists' desecrating churches, and more. All available to watch on the web for some vomit inducing experience.
I know you can argue those are isolated events. But I never seen anything like it elsewhere tbh. It doesn't sound like a healthy society to me mate, certainly not a haven for traditional christians.
I'm sure there are nice pockets in middle class and higher areas where foreigners from the 'developed world' stay, and like I said previously it being a huge country I'm sure there are regions which are still quite pleasant and somewhat Christian.
Buenos Aires was cool in the 80s and 90s, I have relatives who lived there so I visited plenty of times, I'm familiar with the culture of the country and .to an extent South America as I travelled through there quite a bit as well. Mind you a while ago though.

Geo Martin

Sparrow
Realistically the only places I have hopes for are either places that are so off-grid that nobody cares about them (some Central American and African countries), or places where the people have some spark in them to fight back. And where is that? Balkans and Eastern Europe probably are the best candidates for this.
The EEuropeans gained some skills for living under authoritarian regimes as they did for decades, those may come in handy to dodge the boot. On the down side where was their fighting spirit to free themselves during those decades? I

Geo Martin

Sparrow
A lot of UK bashing here, clearly from some people who are not from the UK and may not have been there in years.

London : I am there right now after about an 8 year gap. It's a gorgeous city and always has been, with a deep history unrivalled virtually anywhere in the world. Right now it's far more pleasant than it used to be simply because the number of people there is down by roughly 60 - 70%. Still busy around Oxford Circus, Trafalgar Square etc but waaaaaaay down on what it used to be. Still tons of hot girls walking about.

And the Brits are back! I have heard Cockney accents, Liverpudlian, it seems the British are reclaiming their land. Long may it continue!

Rest of the UK :

I hail from a small village, and aside from increased propaganda on the TV and vaccine hysteria (which is pretty much all over the world), very little has changed. The smaller towns are just as pleasant as they used to be, but we're seeing far less foreigners than we used to. If we kick out the undesirables that streamed over here in the last 20 years or so, England would be as idyllic as ever.

On that note, guys from the need to look a little closer to home...Your country has a far worse demographic problem than mine, and much less evidence that it will ever be tackled.
I left London about 10 years ago because it became completely unaffordable to me like most people. Unless your family bought property a few decades ago you're totally priced out of the property ladder, or you make I don't know... 80k p/year a least?
I don't know man, but I don't like renting in zone 6 and having to pay through the nose to commute, or rent in a flatshare in an 'ex local authority' block to be in zone 2.
Ten years ago when I left only 45% of the people in London were born there, in my area in South East London the demographics had changed so much in 20 years it was not even funny. I highly doubt now things have reversed back to pre 90s. But it is multi cultural alright I'll give you that.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
The EEuropeans gained some skills for living under authoritarian regimes as they did for decades, those may come in handy to dodge the boot. On the down side where was their fighting spirit to free themselves during those decades? I
Good point. Spoke to someone in Europe yesterday who gave me a stern warning to avoid Europe at all costs and stay put where I am. Specifically, he said even the Balkans can't be trusted to stay free. Things could change in the blink of an eye. Anyways I am still going to go, it is not changing my course of action.

I think it will be tough for Biden to prevent people from returning home anyways, so worst case scenario I get on a flight back. Plus, I found a decent route using Greyhound bus to Nogales airport and then from there to Mexico City, if things go really south and we can't even get on planes in the U.S.

Most likely if I ever return to the Western Hemisphere it will be to Mexico or Central America. My original plan of finding property in the U.S. has been seeming less and less probable each day.

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member
How is your view of Cordoba? I saw a few openings there (in the field of microelectronics and embedded systems) that will be a good fit to my skill set.

I know Córdoba a lot less than Buenos Aires (where I'm living at the moment, by the way).
But I've heard only good things, from Argentine friends, about Córdoba, a big right wing city with an independent mind and vibe, and even its peculiar accent. Plus, it's not really aligned with the current government (note that Mendoza is even more opposed to the central government, to the point of occasionally talking about secession).

I don't know man. I saw footage sent to me by a catholic group, then I saw it on Life News and others as well, of a group of women 'artists' performing a horrifying representation of the Nativity of our Lord scene, where the lead woman dressed as our Lady aborted the baby Jesus. This was in front of a cathedral in one of the provinces (I think it was Mendoza the one you mentioned). They had a little audience cheering and no passer by dared do a thing. By the way, the main 'performer' was a jewish lady, only a coincidence surely.
I also remember the leader of the 'madres de plaza de Mayo' defecated, yes as in took a dump, in Buenos Aires cathedral during some state sanctioned 'protest' against the church.
I also saw multiple footage of hysterical, demon possessed 'feminists' desecrating churches, and more. All available to watch on the web for some vomit inducing experience.
I know you can argue those are isolated events. But I never seen anything like it elsewhere tbh. It doesn't sound like a healthy society to me mate, certainly not a haven for traditional christians.
I'm sure there are nice pockets in middle class and higher areas where foreigners from the 'developed world' stay, and like I said previously it being a huge country I'm sure there are regions which are still quite pleasant and somewhat Christian.
Buenos Aires was cool in the 80s and 90s, I have relatives who lived there so I visited plenty of times, I'm familiar with the culture of the country and .to an extent South America as I travelled through there quite a bit as well. Mind you a while ago though.

Well, Argentina like all non-Muslim, non Russian, non Sub-saharian countries, has a small, troublesome, crazy minority of LGBTs who do noisy, ugly stuff in the media and sometimes on the streets.

That's the world we live in. Even Hungary, for example, has (from what I've read) a crazy gay-friendly city boss in Budapest, actively trying to undermine Orban and the Conservatives.

It shows that, only Muslim States, Black States, and Russia/Belarus, are free from public LGBT decadency.

But anyway, consider this: in Argentina and a few other South Am countries, sure you have a few LGBTs, but you don't have 'crazy' Talibans, hungry Africans, or 7 months of Siberian cold. One has to make choices. Nothing is perfect. Russia would be perfect with 8 months of Summer and a simplified language, but, it is what it is, and under current circumstances, Argentina or Chile are quite very good (and non expensive) choices to live in.

Easy_C

Peacock
Temper your expectations as well.

The trade off of being away from the control grid will be less physical security, more of a need to deal with day to day corruption (taking the local post office clerk out to dinner on your check is one example among money of good practices), and reduced access to amenities.

Choose wisely.

thetruewhitenorth

Sparrow
Orthodox
I know Córdoba a lot less than Buenos Aires (where I'm living at the moment, by the way).
But I've heard only good things, from Argentine friends, about Córdoba, a big right wing city with an independent mind and vibe, and even its peculiar accent. Plus, it's not really aligned with the current government (note that Mendoza is even more opposed to the central government, to the point of occasionally talking about secession).

Well, Argentina like all non-Muslim, non Russian, non Sub-saharian countries, has a small, troublesome, crazy minority of LGBTs who do noisy, ugly stuff in the media and sometimes on the streets.

That's the world we live in. Even Hungary, for example, has (from what I've read) a crazy gay-friendly city boss in Budapest, actively trying to undermine Orban and the Conservatives.

It shows that, only Muslim States, Black States, and Russia/Belarus, are free from public LGBT decadency.

But anyway, consider this: in Argentina and a few other South Am countries, sure you have a few LGBTs, but you don't have 'crazy' Talibans, hungry Africans, or 7 months of Siberian cold. One has to make choices. Nothing is perfect. Russia would be perfect with 8 months of Summer and a simplified language, but, it is what it is, and under current circumstances, Argentina or Chile are quite very good (and non expensive) choices to live in.
There are a few regions in Russia that have very mild winters - Kuban region and Crimea for instance. Look up such cities as Krasnodar, Gelendzhik or Sochi.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
I left London about 10 years ago because it became completely unaffordable to me like most people. Unless your family bought property a few decades ago you're totally priced out of the property ladder, or you make I don't know... 80k p/year a least?
I don't know man, but I don't like renting in zone 6 and having to pay through the nose to commute, or rent in a flatshare in an 'ex local authority' block to be in zone 2.
Ten years ago when I left only 45% of the people in London were born there, in my area in South East London the demographics had changed so much in 20 years it was not even funny. I highly doubt now things have reversed back to pre 90s. But it is multi cultural alright I'll give you that.
It'll be interesting to see if the results of this year's census get released in a storm of publicity, or are just quietly published, with zero fanfare. I doubt if the figures for London will make palatable reading for the average Brit.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
White pills round here, wife's friend knows someone who had a doctor vax the sink.

It was her doctor, and is based out in the styx, but still. Dont think she even paid him, just a case of sympathetic family doc re the vax-pass system they're trying to implement for civil servants. This will be increasingly common now with these policies coming in.

Ultimately i doubt the govt will get excited abou it either. What do they care, as long as their numbers are up, which they would be. They get good boy money from the NGOs regardless. And keep people working and not potentially in revolt.

Also, different friend of hers was saying vax-passes are changing hands for 200usd, only thing is there is dont know if that's on the govt database (which is linked to international). If not, then it's kinda pointless and can be dangerous, as if checked could lead to a criminal charge for "endangering the public", which could be dupliciiously severe.

Bottom line is these policies are going to engender a wave of this. As i say, govt will likely just turn a blind eye, why would they care. They want to remain in power, which means not antagonising the people too much.

So this way they look good with their vaxx numbers and the policies will seem to be running for international stage, while not firing people for medical choices, which in a poor country with barely any welfare state, means people absolutely would kick off.

This is essentially how i see it being in a lot of poor countries. It'll be governmental LARP for international stage, basically.

Geo Martin

Sparrow
It'll be interesting to see if the results of this year's census get released in a storm of publicity, or are just quietly published, with zero fanfare. I doubt if the figures for London will make palatable reading for the average Brit.
I haven't trusted in census for the last 20 years. I also believe that the overpopulation narrative is overhyped, it's used to foist the idea of climate change, so a lot of drifting seculars believe mother gaia is suffering because of us and we must depopulate.
On a more white pill note, in the UK at least here in the north, the restrictions are almost negligible. There are the usual oddballs covering their faces but that is mostly mental health related, in more sane times a lot of the current behaviour would have been clasified as mental health problems.
It doesn't look to me that the corona psyop has very long legs, most people take the jaxination anyway, no need to nudge them very hard.
I haven't felt any singling out regarding my unjabbed status, also because of the nature of the people on these isles we don't tend to ask those things point blank. Lot of brownosing in this country but surface level only, not really genuine, that may make it a little less opressive than other european countries and the likes of Australia where people are more forward.