Where to escape coronavirus lockdowns/tyranny?

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Follow on from my above post, and somewhat more depressing:

The system is this for a vaccine:

Outside of going to a centre - in which case it's all just stand in line and wait your injection, you have to go through your doctor. He makes a date and you return, then there is two nurses present, and one of you marks you (indeed) off, and the other one injects you.

So to have it 'done' you would need to have three people in on it. Ultimately this is something a doctor could hypothetically arrange, but unless you have a long relationship with them (eg they trust you're not some sort of undercover agent), and their clinic, it would involve quite a lot of subterfuge, and given the risk for them, probably a pretty high fee.

The 200usd is just papers / a card. No database entry. I'd view that as a very limited option, pretty pointless really.

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
From what I've read, it's only US citizens who can enter without the jab. No mention of residency visas.
Green card holders can come and go, I know one that just did.

As for where to escape lockdowns, I just went to a rural state fair in the northeast US, and the only mask I saw anywhere was one, hanging off of a cop's uniform. She wasn't wearing it on her face and was probably just required to have it handy. There was zero social distancing, no masks on faces anywhere, and about five hundred people in one area to watch a demolition derby. It included the old, the young, and the obviously at risk fatties too.

Nobody seemed to concerned about where to get their next shot and I was never asked for a vax card. Point is, the public is growing tired of this nonsense. Even in Washington DC where I was a couple of weeks ago, the restaurants were not spazzing out about masks and didn't care if anyone wore them.

I find it difficult to believe that Biden is going to credibly push the narrative of third shots, especially since he so obviously ignored his own FDA - without trusting "the science!"

We may be seeing the beginnings of Karen fatigue, at least here. So branding people with QR codes and expecting them to comply will have to wait for the next actual pandemic, with bodies dropping all over the place.

I'm not moving out just yet.

Last edited:

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member
Temper your expectations as well.

The trade off of being away from the control grid will be less physical security, more of a need to deal with day to day corruption (taking the local post office clerk out to dinner on your check is one example among money of good practices), and reduced access to amenities.

Choose wisely.

Generally speaking I would agree with your post.
But, nowadays, Buenos Aires is safer than third-world cesspools Paris/London.
All amenities are available, at extremely low prices, in BsAs.
As to corruption, corruption is easier, quicker, than permanent Western World red tape.
There are a few regions in Russia that have very mild winters - Kuban region and Crimea for instance. Look up such cities as Krasnodar, Gelendzhik or Sochi.
Well, I've spent several Summers of my life in Crimea, before and after the reunification, so I'm well aware of the (very nice) weather and History in this wonderful peninsula.

If you can get permanent residency in the Russian Federation, and have access to money (flowing exclusively through Russian banks, in the case of Crimea - cut from usual international banking reds), by all means go live in Russia... Preferably if you're white and Christian, too, which would facilitate things. Tatar activists not welcome at the moment, IMHO.

If you can't get Russian residency, or can't get your money through Russian banks, then South America remains your best option.

thetruewhitenorth

Sparrow
Orthodox
As to corruption, corruption is easier, quicker, than permanent Western World red tape.

Well, I've spent several Summers of my life in Crimea, before and after the reunification, so I'm well aware of the (very nice) weather and History in this wonderful peninsula.

If you can get permanent residency in the Russian Federation, and have access to money (flowing exclusively through Russian banks, in the case of Crimea - cut from usual international banking reds), by all means go live in Russia... Preferably if you're white and Christian, too, which would facilitate things. Tatar activists not welcome at the moment, IMHO.

If you can't get Russian residency, or can't get your money through Russian banks, then South America remains your best option.
What was your experience like in Crimea after the reunification if I may ask?

Choosing between south of Russia and South America, I would choose South America.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Here's a list of countries with low vaccination rates:

Russia, Southeast Asia, South Africa and Egypt are all fairly safe. Of those, Russia and SEA are probably the best to live in (ie safe, and affordable).

Incidentally, the countries scoring high are probably good places to live long term, outside of covid. Their ability to distribute the vaccine effectively is proof of their efficiency and effective health care system, the vaccine being bad or not particularly effective, aside.

IE Portugal, Singapore, the UAE, Uruguay, Chile, Denmark, Canada, China, these are all countries that have working governments and can actually mobilize and accomplish things. The fragile US, for all our wealth and vaccine obsession, probably couldn't place higher than where we are now, even if this was a needed and effective treatment.

Geo Martin

Sparrow
I relative of mine who lives in Argentina told me that middle class youth are leaving the country for Europe and other destinations in droves. Do you notice this? I ask you as I understand you're there yourself.

Geo Martin

Sparrow
Reproting from the UK. Now they will introduce fluoride in the water supply for all regions. Up till now only a small portion of the country has this, for instance Scotland hasn't authorised it to this point, now they will also toe the line.
As I do believe artificial flouridation in water supply makes people dumber or at least more docile and complacent, it's something I'd bear in mind when makiing a decision of where to move to. It seems like having a well or pump will be a must in the not so distant future.
There are still lots of rural and semi rural properties in Spain for example that have this feature. I am considering moving to Spain as I have a few contacts over there, anyone else thinking about this?

Tippy

Woodpecker
I haven't trusted in census for the last 20 years. I also believe that the overpopulation narrative is overhyped, it's used to foist the idea of climate change, so a lot of drifting seculars believe mother gaia is suffering because of us and we must depopulate.
On a more white pill note, in the UK at least here in the north, the restrictions are almost negligible. There are the usual oddballs covering their faces but that is mostly mental health related, in more sane times a lot of the current behaviour would have been clasified as mental health problems.
It doesn't look to me that the corona psyop has very long legs, most people take the jaxination anyway, no need to nudge them very hard.
I haven't felt any singling out regarding my unjabbed status, also because of the nature of the people on these isles we don't tend to ask those things point blank. Lot of brownosing in this country but surface level only, not really genuine, that may make it a little less opressive than other european countries and the likes of Australia where people are more forward.

The news has almost completely moved from covid to the petrol shortage...

Tippy

Woodpecker
I haven't trusted in census for the last 20 years. I also believe that the overpopulation narrative is overhyped, it's used to foist the idea of climate change, so a lot of drifting seculars believe mother gaia is suffering because of us and we must depopulate.
On a more white pill note, in the UK at least here in the north, the restrictions are almost negligible. There are the usual oddballs covering their faces but that is mostly mental health related, in more sane times a lot of the current behaviour would have been clasified as mental health problems.
It doesn't look to me that the corona psyop has very long legs, most people take the jaxination anyway, no need to nudge them very hard.
I haven't felt any singling out regarding my unjabbed status, also because of the nature of the people on these isles we don't tend to ask those things point blank. Lot of brownosing in this country but surface level only, not really genuine, that may make it a little less opressive than other european countries and the likes of Australia where people are more forward.

Yes. Certainly not much interest in covid here now. Everything has moved to the petrol shortage issue.

Do people think that covid insanity might take a back seat for a while?

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox

UK is 75% injected. Same as Norway. Ultimately its just a question of hitting their targets, they now want to play the Good Cop role, and the Stockholm Syndrome populations will think 'wow our govt are pretty cool, life's back to normal!'.

Its seems like mission accomplished for this stage once up at those figures. An injected populace. The places pushing vaxx-pass hard are the ones with lower numbers, ultimately it's just a punishment beating til they take their mark.

I reckon UK Norway etc have looked at France and concluded it's not worth chasing down and harassing a noisy 25% anti-vaxxers, not for the actual dial you'll move with injection take-up, compared to the political hit you'll take. At very least, not as things stand now with the 'virus'. This may change, obviously.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I'd bear in mind when makiing a decision of where to move to. It seems like having a well or pump will be a must in the not so distant future.
There are still lots of rural and semi rural properties in Spain for example that have this feature. I am considering moving to Spain as I have a few contacts over there, anyone else thinking about this?

Only way you can move to Spain is if you can prove 22k PA independent income, or get a job there from a company that vouches for your necessity. Owning a property does not give you any residency rights.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I'm in Spain. If you're European coming here is easy, especially if you're earning outside of Spain. Trust me, you don't want to work here, it's a shitshow.

Sure, if EU its fine, i was talking re Britons. Its a wonderful country, but as you say, a nightmare for work, running business etc. 3 trillion loan was taken out at start covid. Place is utterly under sway of financiers.

Sure, if EU its fine, i was talking re Britons. Its a wonderful country, but as you say, a nightmare for work, running business etc. 3 trillion loan was taken out at start covid. Place is utterly under sway of financiers.
Spain is completely under the spell of the Branch Covidians. The countryside is great though as you still can find sparsely populated places where nobody bothers you.

Geo Martin

Sparrow
UK is 75% injected. Same as Norway. Ultimately its just a question of hitting their targets, they now want to play the Good Cop role, and the Stockholm Syndrome populations will think 'wow our govt are pretty cool, life's back to normal!'.

Its seems like mission accomplished for this stage once up at those figures. An injected populace. The places pushing vaxx-pass hard are the ones with lower numbers, ultimately it's just a punishment beating til they take their mark.

I reckon UK Norway etc have looked at France and concluded it's not worth chasing down and harassing a noisy 25% anti-vaxxers, not for the actual dial you'll move with injection take-up, compared to the political hit you'll take. At very least, not as things stand now with the 'virus'. This may change, obviously.
Yeah, it feels that way. We are in some sort of break as the attention veered towards the fabricated petrol shortage psyop of the week. And a new offshoot of extintion rebellion called 'Insulate Britain' another bunch of middle class boomer twits that basically clamour for the govt 'assist' people insulate their homes, which what it means is that in the near future we will be required to retrofit our homes. But not to worry cos govt will give us 'grants' which in effect will be loans to do that at 20k a pop.

In short, they're not gonna force their way in your house to verify you've done that, but if wanted to sell or rent out...This is the real face of great reset, in effect a lot of people priced out their own homes. 'You'll own nothing and you'll be happy' well, it's to save the planet you see.
Britain is deffo one of the test beds for this, the subjects are ripe and ready for it.

Geo Martin

Sparrow
Spain is completely under the spell of the Branch Covidians. The countryside is great though as you still can find sparsely populated places where nobody bothers you.
I know as I was told people couldn't get enough of wearing masks in Spain, even in small towns. But also there are vast parts of the country especially in the central areas and mountains where there's barely any population and the infrastructure is quite scattered, there are still lots of properties in Spain without electrical supply, let alone water mains and such. So I guess the most off the grid areas in western Europe, bar some desolate regions in northern Scandinavia, which if you like that sort of thing is also a possibility.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Britain is deffo one of the test beds for this, the subjects are ripe and ready for it.

Yep 100%.

The Elites have the Financial City of London, the Royal Family (Charles has been all over Great Reset & Klaus & co since day one), the homebase of the Rothschilds.

It's also unarmed & has an extremely malleable general public, who will be fully Globalsed within the next two decades. Its exceptionally surveilled and tight geographically (all setup for 5G etc), with a very well managed and tightly controlled state & deep state. Think Tavistock, Mi5 GCHQ etc.

I suspect they like the symbolism of the place being the birth of the Industrial Revolution, to the Fourth, too.

Geo Martin

Sparrow
Yep 100%.

The Elites have the Financial City of London, the Royal Family (Charles has been all over Great Reset & Klaus & co since day one), the homebase of the Rothschilds.

It's also unarmed & has an extremely malleable general public, who will be fully Globalsed within the next two decades. Its exceptionally surveilled and tight geographically (all setup for 5G etc), with a very well managed and tightly controlled state & deep state. Think Tavistock, Mi5 GCHQ etc.

I suspect they like the symbolism of the place being the birth of the Industrial Revolution, to the Fourth, too.
I was fully aware of all this way before the covid clownshow, from day uno I knew what it was. What I've found disturbing and still struggle to come to terms with fully, is that the pop actually desire to be subjugated to bondage, I believe it's the spiritual result of turning away from God. They have a death wish.
The other day I popped in at my uncle's and saw on his table the pamphlet for the new booster jab. I didn't need to ask, I know he will take it as he did the other two, even if his health has been going downhill since. I'm starting to see in many of the older people I know the progressive deterioration in their health, it's subtle but it's there to see for the ones who are aware. My wife sees it as well in some of her colleagues, younger folk whose behaviour has been a little off and they take sick days more often, and it's only September.

Case in point, even as we go through a lull at the moment, I can see how this country is finished. I think it will be mostly a soft process as I've said the oppressor here don't need batons to put needles in arms and quietly terminate many.