Where to escape coronavirus lockdowns/tyranny?

Padouk

Woodpecker
Yep 100%.

The Elites have the Financial City of London, the Royal Family (Charles has been all over Great Reset & Klaus & co since day one), the homebase of the Rothschilds.

It's also unarmed & has an extremely malleable general public, who will be fully Globalsed within the next two decades. Its exceptionally surveilled and tight geographically (all setup for 5G etc), with a very well managed and tightly controlled state & deep state. Think Tavistock, Mi5 GCHQ etc.

I suspect they like the symbolism of the place being the birth of the Industrial Revolution, to the Fourth, too.

When I used to live in London I used to say that the devil lives there. LOL

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Update from my brother in Serbia. According to him, the talk is that a Covid-pass is in the works. So far it looks like Albania is still the best option. Although, since Croatia's president said they won't go over 50% vaccinated, I doubt they would be able to institute a pass either. Nonetheless, it is worrisome.

I know as I was told people couldn't get enough of wearing masks in Spain, even in small towns. But also there are vast parts of the country especially in the central areas and mountains where there's barely any population and the infrastructure is quite scattered, there are still lots of properties in Spain without electrical supply, let alone water mains and such. So I guess the most off the grid areas in western Europe, bar some desolate regions in northern Scandinavia, which if you like that sort of thing is also a possibility.
Yup, I found a farm near the Pyrenees which I'll be growing food on. Totally off the grid with solar panels and generator. Tons of land to cultivate. Once Starlink shows up we'll be in a good position to weather the coming storm.

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
Yup, I found a farm near the Pyrenees which I'll be growing food on. Totally off the grid with solar panels and generator. Tons of land to cultivate. Once Starlink shows up we'll be in a good position to weather the coming storm.
Yes, because the servers hosting Netflix content will survive when three quarters of the population dies off.
Sorry mate, I had to jab you (pun intended). Starlink will be useless if the groundstations are all busted up.

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member
What was your experience like in Crimea after the reunification if I may ask?

Choosing between south of Russia and South America, I would choose South America.
Crimea after reunification, at first there were very few tourists, then more and more tourists (mostly Russians, of course, though many Russians sadly would prefer Phuket to Evpatoria) came. So, well, Crimea is still great though a bit less fun, as less happy tourists come in Summer. Ah, and the Tatar activists have been (energetically) tamed, a good thing. Orthodoxy rule without bothersome and suspicious Tatar activities.

I relative of mine who lives in Argentina told me that middle class youth are leaving the country for Europe and other destinations in droves. Do you notice this? I ask you as I understand you're there yourself.

Sure, many young Argentines leave the country, as was already the case before the hoax pandemia. But most come back quite soon.

Anyway, Argentina like South America is preferably for people who bring money from outside or are happy with a frugal life. If one is poor in South America, there's little hope of considerable (material) progress.

Easy_C

Peacock
Yes, because the servers hosting Netflix content will survive when three quarters of the population dies off.
Sorry mate, I had to jab you (pun intended). Starlink will be useless if the groundstations are all busted up.
It’s still valuable to have satellite, speaking from experience. The main value of it is that you have a way to track news and weather without needing to maintain much physical infrastructure.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
Do you believe 3/4 dies off from current jab issues/sars or from a world war that is imminent?

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
It’s still valuable to have satellite, speaking from experience. The main value of it is that you have a way to track news and weather without needing to maintain much physical infrastructure.
What you're looking for is free to air satellite TV. Starlink will be dependent on the internet and those servers your connecting to are typically placed in vulnerable locations. Don't get me wrong, it's still useful, but you will get more mileage out of free satellite TV.
Do you believe 3/4 dies off from current jab issues/sars or from a world war that is imminent?
Who the heck knows at this point mate. I'm not expecting things to be either good or rosy. I wish I made better decisions so I could flee to my country chateau and farm while the world falls apart. Either way, i'm expecting things to get worse before they get better.

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
What will fall apart? That is, what's your best guess at the quality of this decline?
If you were told a drug you were given has damned you to death over the next couple of years what would you do? Be angry, give up?
Now scale this up to half the population. How many of those people will go the, "f*ck shit up" route and just let the world burn since there aren't going to be long term consequences. This is what leads to civil and world wars when a damned people have nothing left to lose.
Situations like that are genuine end of the world type events.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
If you were told a drug you were given has damned you to death over the next couple of years what would you do? Be angry, give up?
Now scale this up to half the population. How many of those people will go the, "f*ck shit up" route and just let the world burn since there aren't going to be long term consequences. This is what leads to civil and world wars when a damned people have nothing left to lose.

Isnt some variation of "Order From Chaos" supposedly the Illumaniti's code?

I dont think we can underestimate what the next 7-8 years will bring.

Maybe with the financial system looking untenable as it was standing pre covid, they've just thought to end the whole model, as things stand. So in which case, what's the need for all these Useless Eaters, if market based consumerism as we've known it is being 'revamped'.

TBH If there was this sort of dastardly scheme to literally kill billions, i think more world leaders would've gone rogue, and ultimately fallen on their sword by publically stating things. They're narccissists anyway, some of their careers are falling apart, some are aged and being fazed out, why not be a hero and call it out?

I realise all govt's are mid management, and full of degenerates with files on them larger than the Yellow Pages, to be used as leverage, but still, i'd imagine they'd at very least be some outliers who would do the decent thing.

Likelihood is we just limp on to this Godless dsytopian future, further and further engineered, further manipulated and warped. Give how psychopathic and Satanic Elites are, i suspect they would get more pleasure from that than just wiping us out, but who knows.

Geo Martin

Sparrow
Never underestimate the power of denial in people.
Most will simply refuse to aknowledge they've been given a highly suspicious substance to say the least. And they will go running to nanny medical system for the next fix.
Decades of subjecting ourselves to abominations like chemotherapy, radiotherapy, and all kinds of invasive procedures to 'detect' whatever the new killer is according to the new priests of medicine.
Lemmings off a cliff springs to mind.

Geo Martin

Sparrow
Likelihood is we just limp on to this Godless dsytopian future, further and further engineered, further manipulated and warped. Give how psychopathic and Satanic Elites are, i suspect they would get more pleasure from that than just wiping us out, but who knows.
That's right. I don't think the intention is to kill many. Sure the elderly and the disabled are probably in line for extermination soon, but for the rest it's all about control and harvesting of energy like they've been showing us in 'entertainment' for decades.
These creeps have been dreaming about this for ages from the days of Darwin and the ideas of man being only a biological machine that randomly evolves, hence this evolution can be steered which is what's been done now full throttle.
Think more of a hive mind about what the intention is.
Is it going to work? I don't know, maybe for a while only until God decides time's up.

Geo Martin

Sparrow
Sure, many young Argentines leave the country, as was already the case before the hoax pandemia. But most come back quite soon.

Anyway, Argentina like South America is preferably for people who bring money from outside or are happy with a frugal life. If one is poor in South America, there's little hope of considerable (material) progress.
I met quite a few when I was in Spain for a bit bout a decade ago. So I know it's not a new thing. If I was one of them I'd be looking of getting out of the capital and into the country for a piece of land. I was told that in some provinces land is still quite affordable.
Life will be frugal anyway, like it or not so better be frugal with some degrees of freedom.

Geo Martin

Sparrow
That sounds great. I'd like to do that and I'm OK with the language but I'm still figuring out a source of income abroad. You know it's all good to live off the grid but if a solar panel needs replacement I doubt the suppliers will accept a goat as payment :hmm:

The Beast1

Peacock
Gold Member
Isnt some variation of "Order From Chaos" supposedly the Illumaniti's code?

I dont think we can underestimate what the next 7-8 years will bring.

Maybe with the financial system looking untenable as it was standing pre covid, they've just thought to end the whole model, as things stand. So in which case, what's the need for all these Useless Eaters, if market based consumerism as we've known it is being 'revamped'.

TBH If there was this sort of dastardly scheme to literally kill billions, i think more world leaders would've gone rogue, and ultimately fallen on their sword by publically stating things. They're narccissists anyway, some of their careers are falling apart, some are aged and being fazed out, why not be a hero and call it out?

I realise all govt's are mid management, and full of degenerates with files on them larger than the Yellow Pages, to be used as leverage, but still, i'd imagine they'd at very least be some outliers who would do the decent thing.

Never underestimate the power of denial in people.
Most will simply refuse to aknowledge they've been given a highly suspicious substance to say the least. And they will go running to nanny medical system for the next fix.
Decades of subjecting ourselves to abominations like chemotherapy, radiotherapy, and all kinds of invasive procedures to 'detect' whatever the new killer is according to the new priests of medicine.
Lemmings off a cliff springs to mind.
The revolutionary war was fought with less than a few percent of the population. A third supported the British and the remaining people flipped sides depending on who was around or winning.

It doesn't take a lot of people to cause an insurrection.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
So you do believe that the jab is a near to mid term threat on people's lives? Are we talking 2 years, 5-10 years or 15-20? Just curious.

I understand your reasoning, I just question the presumption. The odds are that if anything regarding the jab is fatal, it'll be longer term and mixed in with multiple comorbidities to hide its true deleterious effects. But the effects that I believe will be clear to those who are open to considering everything, are the side effects that are really annoying (peripheral neuropathy, other sensory loss, and possibly the bleeding/vascular disorders).

I guess we shall see.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
So you do believe that the jab is a near to mid term threat on people's lives? Are we talking 2 years, 5-10 years or 15-20? Just curious.

I understand your reasoning, I just question the presumption. The odds are that if anything regarding the jab is fatal, it'll be longer term and mixed in with multiple comorbidities to hide its true deleterious effects. But the effects that I believe will be clear to those who are open to considering everything, are the side effects that are really annoying (peripheral neuropathy, other sensory loss, and possibly the bleeding/vascular disorders).

I guess we shall see.
I imagine if neurological side effects like these show up for the kids it will be a game changer. It will be difficult to hide like they have been doing for adults, as they are usually, but now always, buried in with other medical problems as you stated.

People talk about them blaming the unvaccinated for things that may go wrong with the kids. But you can’t usually blame neurological problems on Covid transmission. I’m betting they will try.