Where to escape coronavirus lockdowns/tyranny?

Easy_C

Peacock
Traveled through the center of the country this week. Kansas had some significant Faucism around the Kansas City area with mask required signs and the like. Mixed enforcement in restaurants, harsh enforcement in places like museaums. The rest of the state including Wichita is like it's 2019. No masks except in corporate retail outlets where employees enforce it and rarely you would see the odd boomer or "physiogamy is real" example wearing it.

Colorado had significant enforcement in Colorado Springs. A lot of the small places didn't have it. Any corporate or even slightly hippy location had masking. In mountain counties COVID enforcement was non-existent. Summit County (the one where most of the big ski resorts are) had masks required signs up everywhere and nobody was wearing them. Masks were signficantly more popular in Denver as expected.

At no point in either state was I ever asked for a vax pass.

thetruewhitenorth

Woodpecker
Orthodox
This dude is interesting. An American living in Siberia with his family. Built a house. Farms. His Russian youtube has a large following.

Probably not doable for most but if you actually wanted to live like this you could. I doubt COVID impacts him.

I have been following with guy for a few years now. He came to Russia, if Im not mistaken, over 20 years ago with his parents as protestant missionaries. His parent later left and he decided to stay.

He was founding churches in Siberia and Urals and trying out some agro endeavors like cheese making with various degrees of success.

He has a wife and three kids.

In the end he ended up in the Altai Region on a, I belive, 200 or more hectares farm.

Quite interesting guy, he speaks Russian in very noticeable Siberian dialect. He is no stranger to heavy manual labour.

Dont think what he does would fit most on this forum.

I, for once, became rather meek and accustomed to basic Western comforts.

Even though, living on an acreage sounds quite enticing ..

thetruewhitenorth

Woodpecker
Orthodox
It looks and sounds great. But the reality is that running a farm like that singlehandedly, not only takes working the land and animal husbandry, but also house, and out buildings, equipment and vehicles maintenance and repairs is way more than any full time job. So on top of all that having time to run a YT channel, making and editing videos with graphics and all, and not to mention having reliable elecricity and fast internet connection in the middle of nowhere. I don't know, call me cynical but I have to take it all with not a grain but a lump of salt.
He has other persons and families living their and working. Dont know what exactly arrangements are in terms of pay or some other benefits others could get.

Tradcatholic

Robin
Catholic
Why are Poland and Hungary encouraging people to take the vaxx, instituting lockdowns and mask rules (and Hungary now has a vaxx mandate for government employees)?

Their right-wing governments ostentatiously defy the EU and America on abortion, gender, homosexuality, immigration, but they give no pushback on the Covid stuff; seems inconsistent, especially as it's not popular among conservative/religious voters. They don't have the Covid pass yet, but I worry it's only a matter of time.

Do the globalists have a way of strongarming them on this issue?

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Protestant
Gold Member
Why are Poland and Hungary encouraging people to take the vaxx, instituting lockdowns and mask rules (and Hungary now has a vaxx mandate for government employees)?

Their right-wing governments ostentatiously defy the EU and America on abortion, gender, homosexuality, immigration, but they give no pushback on the Covid stuff; seems inconsistent, especially as it's not popular among conservative/religious voters. They don't have the Covid pass yet, but I worry it's only a matter of time.

Money. Banks. Loans. Their access to global trade and capital. So yes they have many ways of strong arming nations.

Tradcatholic

Robin
Catholic
Money. Banks. Loans. Their access to global trade and capital. So yes they have many ways of strong arming nations.
But they weren't able to crush their defiance when it came to, e.g. Poland's tightening of the abortion laws or Hungary's ban on homosexualist propaganda for children.

When it comes to Covid, though, they don't even put up a fight.

Something strange is going on.

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Protestant
Gold Member
But they weren't able to crush their defiance when it came to, e.g. Poland's tightening of the abortion laws or Hungary's ban on homosexualist propaganda for children.

When it comes to Covid, though, they don't even put up a fight.

Something strange is going on.
No, it’s not strange at all. Those issues you listed were just precursors. They weren’t ultimatums. This is.

You don’t fall under tyrannical rule by allowing abortion or gay marriage.

Last edited:

Tradcatholic

Robin
Catholic
No, it’s not strange at all. Those issues you listed were just precursors. They weren’t ultimatums. This is.

I thought we all realized what cooflu meant around here.
You mean if they can bring them into lockdown world, they can make sure all the other dominoes will fall when the time comes?

I suppose if they always had that much power at their disposal, I don't know why they didn't use it to bring them to heel sooner.

Maybe I was also hoping our best leaders wouldn't be that venal/compromised/willing to compromise.

Tradcatholic

Robin
Catholic

You don’t fall under tyrannical rule by allowing abortion or gay marriage.
I see what you mean. This is the endgame. (although a state that allows abortion or gay marriage is already in a state of advanced moral dissolution, which is the precursor to tyranny)

I'm just surprised there hasn't been more pushback from Poland and Hungary, who are so admirable in other respects. It looks like some of the (likely murdered) African leaders did better than the Europeans on this one.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I see what you mean. This is the endgame. (although a state that allows abortion or gay marriage is already in a state of advanced moral dissolution, which is the precursor to tyranny)

I'm just surprised there hasn't been more pushback from Poland and Hungary, who are so admirable in other respects. It looks like some of the (likely murdered) African leaders did better than the Europeans on this one.
As far as I'm concerned, Lukashenko and Bolsonaro are the only good politicians left. But they have a gigantic and corrupt bureaucratic structure against them.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member

This does seem to fundamentally be the globalist system. Countries get lured into economic agreements. Once they start they then find every other country in the bloc (such as The OECD) leans on them to fall into place. Even if you are not in the bloc you will be told you have to follow the broad guidelines of the block to gain access to international trade (actually just corporate + cultural colonisation).

This is increasingly coming with cultural strings, like have gay pride parades and passing other related legislation.

From what I have read this is the only real reason why Belarus and Russia are the primary villains of globalism. These countries have an internal elite that owns most of anything worth owning there. And they have no intention of opening themselves up. There are smaller countries in the region like Armenia and Georgia that are still only marginally integrated into globalism. In the case of Georgia they are scheduled to join CRS (bank account information sharing) in 2023; and Armenia at an unspecific point in the future. These countries are thus a bit more safe from globalism, but it is only really Russia and Belarus that stand alone in complete defiance with no path for integration.

I don't really know the specific relations above The OECD level, as outlined in that chart. But the OECD, UN etc. level down is transparent, but just not covered in the media. The media are only allowed to focus on national governments and some international agreements. But I would suppose it is correct.

I don't really see what the specific relationship between China and globalism is. My extreme periphery view suggests that they were a globalist project that has gotten out of control. It appears there was an intention to integrate them, but their internal owners have figured out they can be a king rather than a pawn. People on the board have suggested the China is the new home for globalism, but I have seen no evidence of this. The country is largely owned internally and increasingly represents much of an inversion of globalism.

Whether we like them or not any state that is broadly non-compliant with globalism offers a degree of shielding to Westerners. China, Russia-Belarus, Iran and Afghanistan.

Tradcatholic

Robin
Catholic

This does seem to fundamentally be the globalist system. Countries get lured into economic agreements. Once they start they then find every other country in the bloc (such as The OECD) leans on them to fall into place. Even if you are not in the bloc you will be told you have to follow the broad guidelines of the block to gain access to international trade (actually just corporate + cultural colonisation).

This is increasingly coming with cultural strings, like have gay pride parades and passing other related legislation.

From what I have read this is the only real reason why Belarus and Russia are the primary villains of globalism. These countries have an internal elite that owns most of anything worth owning there. And they have no intention of opening themselves up. There are smaller countries in the region like Armenia and Georgia that are still only marginally integrated into globalism. In the case of Georgia they are scheduled to join CRS (bank account information sharing) in 2023; and Armenia at an unspecific point in the future. These countries are thus a bit more safe from globalism, but it is only really Russia and Belarus that stand alone in complete defiance with no path for integration.

I don't really know the specific relations above The OECD level, as outlined in that chart. But the OECD, UN etc. level down is transparent, but just not covered in the media. The media are only allowed to focus on national governments and some international agreements. But I would suppose it is correct.

I don't really see what the specific relationship between China and globalism is. My extreme periphery view suggests that they were a globalist project that has gotten out of control. It appears there was an intention to integrate them, but their internal owners have figured out they can be a king rather than a pawn. People on the board have suggested the China is the new home for globalism, but I have seen no evidence of this. The country is largely owned internally and increasingly represents much of an inversion of globalism.

Whether we like them or not any state that is broadly non-compliant with globalism offers a degree of shielding to Westerners. China, Russia-Belarus, Iran and Afghanistan.

On Roosh's last livestream, he pointed out that Belarus recently introduced a mask mandate - coincidentally, shortly after taking a loan from the IMF.

There have also been disturbing reports from Russia.

Christians should always look first to spiritual, not to political leaders, for guidance and support, but it's perhaps unprecedented (at least before the very early centuries of Christianity) to live in a time when it's difficult to point to a single leader who wields serious political power and can safely be said to be a principled and unyielding Christian.

I'd be very happy to be corrected on this.

MRBR1908

Sparrow
Traveled through the center of the country this week. Kansas had some significant Faucism around the Kansas City area with mask required signs and the like. Mixed enforcement in restaurants, harsh enforcement in places like museaums. The rest of the state including Wichita is like it's 2019. No masks except in corporate retail outlets where employees enforce it and rarely you would see the odd boomer or "physiogamy is real" example wearing it.

Colorado had significant enforcement in Colorado Springs. A lot of the small places didn't have it. Any corporate or even slightly hippy location had masking. In mountain counties COVID enforcement was non-existent. Summit County (the one where most of the big ski resorts are) had masks required signs up everywhere and nobody was wearing them. Masks were signficantly more popular in Denver as expected.

At no point in either state was I ever asked for a vax pass.
Not surprised, Wyandotte County aka the northern part of the Kansas side of KC is so democrat controlled it's ridiculous. Very corrupted, and the same on the entire Kansas City Missouri side where the Mayor is super woke and democrat.....southern kansas side of Kansas city, a lot of suburbs is wide open for the most part.... Then as you said the rest of the state is like F this noise. Hoping in 2022 we can get rid of our democrat "Karen" governor.

Geo Martin

Robin
Catholic

Those are countries that were under lockdown for decades during communism, so I'm not sure how much fight back their young generations have in them.
Communism fell by its own weight of corruption, hopelessness, and misery, whereas what we have now is a different beast though, post communism, meaning communism for us and capitalism for the likes of Jeff Bezos and their handlers. Marx himself theorised that communism would end nation states and create a world govt with a global system divided in regions, it does sound familiar.

La Águila Negra

Ostrich
Protestant

Excellent observation, although there are more countries that could be added to that list like Myanmar, North Korea, Yemen, Syria, Venezuela, Turkmenistan, Eritrea and others

It is no coincidence that Daniel Estulin has come to the same conclusion on basically all points. He is to be considered one of the main experts on topics like these. Absolute power house.

I have attached one of his videos below as some sort of introduction. The content doesn't quite overlap with your post but the title speaks for itself. It's in Spanish (like basically all his videos) but I wanted to add it anyway as there might be a substantial amount of viewers proficient in that language. Maybe the translation button works too. I don't know.

Also, how do you add Telegram links?

Last edited:

Tradcatholic

Robin
Catholic
Those are countries that were under lockdown for decades during communism, so I'm not sure how much fight back their young generations have in them.
Communism fell by its own weight of corruption, hopelessness, and misery, whereas what we have now is a different beast though, post communism, meaning communism for us and capitalism for the likes of Jeff Bezos and their handlers. Marx himself theorised that communism would end nation states and create a world govt with a global system divided in regions, it does sound familiar.
Why does the NYT always treat good news as bad news? Are they trying to CONFUSE us?

There is some bad news in the article though:

"Law and Justice, in power since 2015, has veered in the past into vaccine skepticism but has pushed in recent months for nationwide inoculation against the coronavirus."