Where to escape coronavirus lockdowns/tyranny?

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Why are Poland and Hungary encouraging people to take the vaxx, instituting lockdowns and mask rules (and Hungary now has a vaxx mandate for government employees)?

Their right-wing governments ostentatiously defy the EU and America on abortion, gender, homosexuality, immigration, but they give no pushback on the Covid stuff; seems inconsistent, especially as it's not popular among conservative/religious voters. They don't have the Covid pass yet, but I worry it's only a matter of time.

Do the globalists have a way of strongarming them on this issue?
The polish politicians are as corrupt and bought out as anyone else. They are part of the WEF. Don't kid yourself reading headlines saying that Poland might want to do a Polexit. It's just theatre because someone in this game has to appear on the other spectrum. The Polish gov might try to rip out a bigger piece of cake from the WEF/EU but it will be of no benefit to the people. The only reason they haven't gone at us Canada-style is because the Polish public is more rebellious and they know it. I only wait for the vax-pass and the battle this will spark. 20-30% will go to war with the gov over it.

Tradcatholic

Robin
Catholic
The polish politicians are as corrupt and bought out as anyone else. They are part of the WEF. Don't kid yourself reading headlines saying that Poland might want to do a Polexit. It's just theatre because someone in this game has to appear on the other spectrum. The Polish gov might try to rip out a bigger piece of cake from the WEF/EU but it will be of no benefit to the people. The only reason they haven't gone at us Canada-style is because the Polish public is more rebellious and they know it. I only wait for the vax-pass and the battle this will spark. 20-30% will go to war with the gov over it.
Thanks. Interesting to hear a Polish perspective on this.

What about on the social issues? Are they just pandering to segments of their base, the way some RINOS (i.e. most Republican politicians by now) talk a big pro life game even though it's not too hard to see it's just politics for them?

zetts

Sparrow
Non-Christian
Netherlands are re-introducing masks in shops etc, which surprises me after having just spend a month there. Other than a few German tourists the country was completely mask free.

Thailand has dropped quarantine requirements when entering (for people with a vax passport), so maybe going on an island without mask mandates etc could be an option for people desperate to go to Asia.

PolishCalifornian

Robin
Catholic
Thanks. Interesting to hear a Polish perspective on this.

What about on the social issues? Are they just pandering to segments of their base, the way some RINOS (i.e. most Republican politicians by now) talk a big pro life game even though it's not too hard to see it's just politics for them?
Many Polish politicians are weak or worse (especially the leftist opposition) but for all their faults the governing Law and Justice party politicians are nationalists in comparison to virtually all Republican congressmen. I don't know what they believe personally but they'd be gone if they supported loosening abortion restrictions. From what I recall there are no more than a few hundred abortions in Poland every year tied to legitimate threats to the mother's health or rape, elective abortions like in the US are illegal. There were violent protests and attacks on churches by fanatical feminists and Antifa-types a year ago when the Constitutional Tribunal simply confirmed that eugenic abortion is illegal.

https://www.newsmax.com/marekjanchodakiewicz/poland/2020/10/30/id/994476/

kingtufti

Banned
Catholic
How insane is this plan?...

I am currently in the UK, and have a flight booked to leave on Sunday, but I am thinking to stick around for another week or two to help my family with a project, then get gone.

My thinking is that the cockroaches will set a future date/start making warning sounds before they snap the border shut for the unvaxxed?

I dunno though, maybe stupid...

"When the time comes, then, that you see the ‘abomination of desolation’ prophesied by Daniel ‘standing in the sacred place’—the reader should note this—then is the time for those in Judea to escape to the hills. A man on his house-top must not waste time going into his house to collect anything; a man at work in the fields must not go back home to fetch his clothes. Alas for the pregnant, alas for those with tiny babies at that time! Pray God that you may not have to make your escape in the winter or on the Sabbath day, for then there will be great misery, such as has never happened from the beginning of the world until now, and will never happen again! Yes, if those days had not been cut short no human being would survive. But for the sake of God’s people those days are to be shortened."

Are we at that point?

Acerza89

Pigeon
Orthodox Inquirer
How insane is this plan?...

I am currently in the UK, and have a flight booked to leave on Sunday, but I am thinking to stick around for another week or two to help my family with a project, then get gone.

My thinking is that the cockroaches will set a future date/start making warning sounds before they snap the border shut for the unvaxxed?

I dunno though, maybe stupid...

"When the time comes, then, that you see the ‘abomination of desolation’ prophesied by Daniel ‘standing in the sacred place’—the reader should note this—then is the time for those in Judea to escape to the hills. A man on his house-top must not waste time going into his house to collect anything; a man at work in the fields must not go back home to fetch his clothes. Alas for the pregnant, alas for those with tiny babies at that time! Pray God that you may not have to make your escape in the winter or on the Sabbath day, for then there will be great misery, such as has never happened from the beginning of the world until now, and will never happen again! Yes, if those days had not been cut short no human being would survive. But for the sake of God’s people those days are to be shortened."

Are we at that point?

Where are you heading to bro?

not many places to visit for the unjabbed, poland, croaitia, spain are few i can see that dont have the Vpass

kingtufti

Banned
Catholic
Where are you heading to bro?

not many places to visit for the unjabbed, poland, croaitia, spain are few i can see that dont have the Vpass

Belarus... residency renewal pending. Estonia if that falls through.

Surprised by how lax things are in the UK though...

Maybe it's just because they're already at 80%+ jabbed, but that ridiculous QR check-in is everywhere, and I haven't seen anyone use it or enforce it once.

Same with masks... there was a huge poster on the underground stating that masks must be worn, but they're like dunce caps for 20%.

I can't work out what's going on, but if it's refusal to acquiesce, it's pretty inspiring.

If it's vax 'mission accomplished' less so.

Let's see what the cockroaches/people do next.

Hopefully [content restricted - incitement].

Last edited:

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
Where's the best place to retreat in the UK?

What, do you mean to live?

Depends on what sort of resources / finances you can muster.

West Wales is cheap, has wonderful countryside. But you've got the Welsh Assembly Taffia running the place, who are just as bad, if not worse than the SNP in Scotland.

I'd say Devon, somwhere around Dartmoor would be next spot, it's pretty isolated, cheap housing (for rural England). The land is poor though, so you'd struggle to grow much, but would get left alone by degrees.

I dont really know Northern England, i'm sure there's some good spots in the NE, but it seems a bit post-industrial for my tastes. I prefer a real rural feel, and for that reason the West Country would always win it for me.

Re UK now, i'd say it's purely enjoying the Carrot after its 80% vax supplication. Boris wants to LARP as some sort of respector of individual rights, whilst doing exactly what he's told to by the Elites re Climate, Vaxx and Great Reset.

I think UK is marked as a major hub of the Great Reset, and they've got their point man in there. They probably do let leaders have a degree of leverage in policy, as long as the targets are reached.

The alternative would be Kier Starmer's Labour in power. Honestly, if i could see an alt-timeline, i'd love to have seen Corbyn win the election in Dec 2019, and then walking straight into Covid.

My word, fair boggles the mind what they'd have done to the place. In a sense uber acceleration would've been better than the slow death the Tories bring.

Valentine

Kingfisher
Catholic
Gold Member
My word, fair boggles the mind what they'd have done to the place. In a sense uber acceleration would've been better than the slow death the Tories bring.

On the other hand, vaccine mandates don't exist at all in the UK unlike most of Europe, Canada, USA, etc. Not that I think it'll stay that way forever.

Edit: actually it seems it's becoming mandatory for all care home workers in a week's time, that hope didn't last long.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
On the other hand, vaccine mandates don't exist at all in the UK unlike most of Europe, Canada, USA, etc. Not that I think it'll stay that way forever.

Edit: actually it seems it's becoming mandatory for all care home workers in a week's time, that hope didn't last long.

Why bother when you've got 80% injected of their own accord?

Pretty sure all the comparitive countries pursuing Mandates have lower numbers than that. The mandates are a punishment beating to drive people to the vaccine clinics. No point enflaming public opinion (or a large chunk of it), just to chase down a 10-15% that are dyed in the wool anti-injections.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
Bristol southampton (near the beaches are quiet cheap,

Bristol is full of the worst kind of Extinction Rebellion, Leftist Tarquins. Theyve infested the place in last 20 yeaes and hold a unduly strong grip on council, schools, local culture there

Then youve got a large black and immigrant pop, a lot of BLM types in local govt, a huge homeless and drug problem (for its size).

I hate what the cities become. Half my family are genuine west country people, the old backbone of bristol. Theyre still chilled, but theyve haf their city taken by this unholy alliance of middle class hippies and third worlders.

Its enraging really, but the same or similar has happened to all cities in england. Its just those scruffy XR types that i cant abide being anywhere near

Bismark_Geist1571

Robin
Catholic
Why bother when you've got 80% injected of their own accord?

Pretty sure all the comparitive countries pursuing Mandates have lower numbers than that. The mandates are a punishment beating to drive people to the vaccine clinics. No point enflaming public opinion (or a large chunk of it), just to chase down a 10-15% that are dyed in the wool anti-injections.

That's partly true. they have stated publicly how they would like 90% or more to be jabbed, and the main reason is pretty obvious: Elimination of any population that could be viewed as a control group. 15% or 20% are too much if they are to wipe out any evidence of what will likely transpire in the next few years.

But in the meantime yes, countries with high vaxx rates might enjoy fewer restrictions...for a while. Remember if 80% of the people are jabbed, QR dictatorship China or Lithuania style is far easier than in the US where 50 or 60% are jabbed and big pockets of unjabbed people exist.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Where's the best place to retreat in the UK?

The only places I would consider are The Isle of Man or The Channel Islands.

I was going to move to IoM this January, but it turns out it has almost completely shut itself off. The Channel Islands were pretty heavy on restrictions when I checked.

But those are the only places you will not be savaged to pay for the illegitimate government.

@El Draque - Boris wants to LARP as some sort of respector of individual rights, whilst doing exactly what he's told to by the Elites re Climate, Vaxx and Great Reset.

The Con Party are down to polling about neck and neck with Keir Stamer's unpopular and boring "Labour" Party. From time to time I check the comments on Conservative Home (boring semi-official Con Party blog) and Guido Fawkes. It's always been negative from these people, who by and large can't stop voting for Cons; but it looks like Boris could be destroying the party.

In between allowing extreme political correctness to spread and pushing it along; pushing taxes up to their highest post-war level, and using the proceeds to pay for left-wing policies; his incessant green new deal antics; doing nothing about immigration, including letting illegal immigration run up to all time highs; and being a jab pusher he has gutted himself. His only card is hoping that people will continue voting for Con out of fear of Labour.

So, I don't think he is going to be gung-ho about pulling any lockdown antics just yet.

kingtufti

Banned
Catholic
Brazil seems good. I think I read elsewhere on the forum that Bolsonaro is banning vaccine passports.

It's being reported in the UK that there's a movement in Brazil to have him tried for mass manslaughter due to 600,000 unnecessary deaths due to his failure to impose appropriate covid restrictions...

People like my father are buying it whole.