Where to escape coronavirus lockdowns/tyranny?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
For every one looking for a way out, please let me share a Dutch poem with you.

A poem by the Dutch writer P.N. van Eyck​

The gardener and death

A Persian nobleman:
This morning, white with fear, my gardener flees
Into my house: ‘Master, a moment please!’
Out in the rose-beds, pruning shoots with care,
I looked behind me. Death was standing there.
I gave a start, and sought my getaway,
But glimpsed his hand that made as if to slay.
Master, your horse, and at full tilt I’ll ride,
Ere evening comes, in Isfahan I’ll hide!’ –
This afternoon (long since he off had set)
Amongst the cedars Death I also met.
‘Why,’ I inquire, since he waits silently,
‘Did you my servant treat so threateningly?’
Smiling he said: ‘A threat caused in no wise
Your gardener to flee. I showed surprise
To find still here and busy just the man
This evening I must fetch in Isfahan.’

Wherever we try to go, whatever escape we try to think of, whatever steps we take away from evil, difficulty and whatever is coming, it won't matter at the end, as with this poem, death (or in our case evil and our fate), will find us wherever we are. Stand and look the dragon in the eyes, look for new opportunities, build like (Christian) men ought to do and we'll find a way to get by in this post-truth clown state, as we find our sweetspot of truth within it and with that those who want to come with us that way.

The gardener and death

A Persian nobleman:

Wherever we try to go, whatever escape we try to think of, whatever steps we take away from evil, difficulty and whatever is coming, it won't matter at the end, as with this poem, death (or in our case evil and our fate), will find us wherever we are. Stand and look the dragon in the eyes, look for new opportunities, build like (Christian) men ought to do and we'll find a way to get by in this post-truth clown state, as we find our sweetspot of truth within it and with that those who want to come with us that way.
Maybe yes, maybe no.
Look- when stalinists took over my country in eastern Europe in 1940, it was better option ,to run away, to the west with no doubt. To USA for example.
And today I looked in to this thread, to maybe find some suggestions, where to escape. At the same time, I looked in to homepages of new political parties in my country, maybe to join one, and to fight back.
Satanists will not reveal their plans- their goal is to create mess and anxiety ,chaos.
Situation changes every day. Each region is different.

American Red States have been the only places on Earth that have provided any serious resistance to the tyranny of the medical emergency state. In my part of a Red State, life is completely normal and has been for most of the last 2 years. There were the original 6 weeks where stuff was closed, but after that everything has been open. There was a month long period last year where businesses had to enforce the masks on people, but that ended when the emergency expired.

Despite having a total cuck governor, Texas has done well against the vax mandate. Florida has done well and the rest of the Red States have gone along with them. I had to go to California for a month over the summer and that place was Hell on Earth. I feel the pain of everybody who hasn't or can't leave one of these evil Blue States.

Before looking for a foreign country to ride out this mess in, look at the Red States in America. Going forward as the vaccine mandates become more and more unpopular, more and more Red State governors are going to try to build their popularity by resisting the mandates. More and more jobs are going to move to Red States and all of the opportunity is going to be in the Red States going forward. If you want to keep your freedom to live your life, then the best thing that you can do is get to one of the Red States ASAP.
If the freedom in so called "western world" will come, it will come from red state America. As it always did. The rest of this western world is just criminal usurpers, satanists or cucks.

The gardener and death

A Persian nobleman:

I saw a variation of this story in my past. Then and now it still has a very different meaning to me.

Death is a natural end to this life as we know it. Here in the poem it shows us that we all have a planned bodily end date (and location) and little can change it.

In my prior "spiritual training" (before the True God), I liked to pretend to walk hand in hand with a personified Death rather than always looking over my shoulder in fear, and trying to run away from it.

It still hold weight now, even more so now, with my Trust in God. If our death is already planned, we might be able to relax a bit more and just enjoy the little things and leave that worry, along with all other worries, to Him.

oldfaith

Robin
Orthodox
Someone in this thread mentioned earlier how he wouldn't put a mask on in Minsk, Belarus when he tried to pay for mini-sneakers, and got a bunch of cops called on him, was detained and threatened with deportation, can't find that post anymore. He said the cops in Belarus don't mess around.

A word of warning about Belarus.
I was surprised to learn about what happened to the guy who wore anti-vax T-Shirt.
Completely crazy. There're definitely strong police machine that can turn either way, and I guess might be a matter of time before it can be turned against anti-vax people.
What happened sounds like a possible NWO hit executed in Belarus. Though could be just pro-vax police and judge case.

There's a pro-Lukashenko and anti-vax Jewish Rabbi Igel Yegudi living in Mogilev, he's a local journalist in anti-opposition, anti-LGBT, pro-Lukashenko newspaper. He's active in anti-LGBT and anti-abortion organization, also, and is open about his views against the West and NWO.
He openly speaks about Rockfellers, Gates, etc.

On July 27, 2021 he was wearing a T-shirt "No Forced Vaccination" printed on it, in Minsk, and was arrested over this charged with "unsanctioned protest" based on t-shirt (the judge later concurred).

He was thrown in jail for 6 days and the conditions in that jail were apprehensive.
It's hard to get all the details on the situation as this info is banned in Belarus.
The anti-Lukashenko people that got arrested and thrown in jail earlier reported seeing "an Israely who was arrested for anti-vax protest" in their cell and this was Yegudi.

There were 16-20 people in 4-person cell, no mattresses or bedding, sleeping on floors mostly, no showers available or a way to really wash yourself, no way to change clothes, they shared few toothbrushes, extremely hot inside/no climate control, later very cold, woken up at 2 and 4pm nightly, and sometimes homeless with lice, open skin ulcers and very dirty/covered in feces were thrown into the camera just to torment the "political" inmates. There was almost no way to get a food package in passed from outside, to get normal food. There're claims about torture and rapes of political prisoners in that detention facility. https://news.zerkalo.io/life/5959.html
These conditions are consistent with what I heard about that place earlier.

There're seem to be a lot of forces in the government that are pro-NWO, pro-vax in Belarus and got access to oppressive police means, this can be turned against anti-vax people if the top leader changers.

Last edited:

Parmesan

Woodpecker
Someone in this thread mentioned earlier how he wouldn't put a mask on in Minsk, Belarus when he tried to pay for mini-sneakers, and got a bunch of cops called on him, was detained and threatened with deportation, can't find that post anymore. He said the cops in Belarus don't mess around.

A word of warning about Belarus.
I was surprised to learn about what happened to the guy who wore anti-vax T-Shirt.
Completely crazy. There're definitely strong police machine that can turn either way, and I guess might be a matter of time before it can be turned against anti-vax people.
What happened sounds like a possible NWO hit executed in Belarus. Though could be just pro-vax police and judge case.

There's a pro-Lukashenko and anti-vax Jewish Rabbi Igel Yegudi living in Mogilev, he's a local journalist in anti-opposition, anti-LGBT, pro-Lukashenko newspaper. He's active in anti-LGBT and anti-abortion organization, also, and is open about his views against the West and NWO.
He openly speaks about Rockfellers, Gates, etc.

On July 27, 2021 he was wearing a T-shirt "No Forced Vaccination" printed on it, in Minsk, and was arrested over this charged with "unsanctioned protest" based on t-shirt (the judge later concurred).

He was thrown in jail for 6 days and the conditions in that jail were apprehensive.
It's hard to get all the details on the situation as this info is banned in Belarus.
The anti-Lukashenko people that got arrested and thrown in jail earlier report seeing "an Israely who was arrested for anti-vax protest" in their cell and this was Yegudi.

There were 16-20 people in 4-person cell, no mattresses or bedding, sleeping on floors mostly, no showers available or a way to really wash yourself, lacking soap, they shared few toothbrushes, extremely hot inside/no climate control, later very cold, woken up at 2 and 4pm nightly, and sometimes homeless with lice, open skin ulcers and very dirty/covered in feces were thrown into the camera just to torment the "political" inmates. There was almost no way to get a food package in from passed to get normal food. There're claims about torture and rapes of political prisoners in that detention facility. https://news.zerkalo.io/life/5959.html
These conditions are consistent from what I heard about that place earlier.

There're seem to be a lot of forces in the government that are pro-NWO, pro-vax in Belarus and got access to oppressive police means, this can be turned against anti-vax people if the leadership changers.
I don’t know much about Belarus, but this is a pretty fascinating dichotomy. My uneducated assumption would be the state police still have a lot of ingrained deference to Soviet style security state, which Covid/vaxx hysteria is perfectly suited for?

oldfaith

Robin
Orthodox
I don’t know much about Belarus, but this is a pretty fascinating dichotomy. My uneducated assumption would be the state police still have a lot of ingrained deference to Soviet style security state, which Covid/vaxx hysteria is perfectly suited for?
You got it right. A lot of them are easily led in either direction and ok with tyrannical stuff based on Soviet security state tradition - so for now Lukashenko is holding all that NWO stuff back like a dam, under huge pressure from both West and Russia, but God forbids he is gone.

iop890

Peacock
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
Is it still good there? I thought somebody reported heavy mask compliance and dictates coming.

High compliance on public transport and in malls, if counting chin masks, but not outside anymore. I keep one in my pocket just in case but basically never wear it unless I want to go use the bathroom in the mall or something, then I put it on to walk past security and take it off after. The one time I tried without one security said nothing. I regularly ride the metro and buses without one. The little convenience stores are the strictest about enforcing it for some reason, but there's not much worth buying in there that you can't get cheaper from markets.

From what I hear the December 1 restrictions are likely to be enforced for a few weeks as a show and then stay on the books but go unenforced. That's the pattern here with this stuff. It's likely that some tourist spots will continue enforcing it beyond that but normal restaurants are not going to bar 74% of the population. My parish's go to spot has already assured us they won't be asking us for a pass, and the restrictions don't apply to stores to begin with.

There are no masks in church, and I have a very active community of like-minded people. The Georgian Patriarch, the most trusted man in the country, has declined to tell people to get vaxxed, calling for medical autonomy. It's the most active Orthodox country, with perhaps Romania in second place. Wouldn't necessarily recommend it to secular people purely for escaping covid restrictions but as someone Orthodox that was looking for a place to move even pre-covid, I can't think of anywhere better.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Are there good locations in Mexico, outside big cities, where one can inexpensively rent some casita (not an apartment, but a separate little home with own yard) in a safer area where won't have to be worried about home invasion? Assuming one is not flashing wealth/money/expensive car and looks very low key. I don't care for being close to the ocean.
Yeah, I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem to find at all. You might want to set up with like minded people though. Send me a PM if you want pointers on where to find red pilled Western expats in Mexico.
The state of true bliss
Yes it is. All screens are of Satan. I realized that when I remembered it was Bill Gates who said "a computer in every home"... same guy who wants to inject us all now.

amor_fati

Pigeon
Yeah, I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem to find at all. You might want to set up with like minded people though. Send me a PM if you want pointers on where to find red pilled Western expats in Mexico.

Yes it is. All screens are of Satan. I realized that when I remembered it was Bill Gates who said "a computer in every home"... same guy who wants to inject us all now.
I feel like a mass exodus of BASED and redpilled people to South America would be a possible move to make.

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Not all Latin America is good. Chile is one of the worst countries in the world with covid. Really bad... like Australia.
Colombia now requires vaccine passport to get into any public place including restaurants.
The vaccine map of the world gives you a pretty good idea how fast the agenda is progressing in various countries:

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
iirc there was a special visa you could apply for in Thailand that gets around this..I thought it was different to permanent residence ...if I find I will post it.

I think you're thinking of the Elite visa. It's valid for 5 years and costs 15k USD. Several of my friends hold it - it's a good option. I'm not convinced Thailand is a good option though. They are pretty harsh culturally towards foreigners when there is any conflict. One friend reported when he refuses the carcinogenic gel at the store entrance he got a lot of "you in my country you follow rules" kinda attitude.

Although we’ve gone around in circles a few times it seems the earlier consensus was right. There is nowhere to go right now that has any meaningful certainty beyond several months. I’m in NZ and feeling increasingly vulnerable due to being essentially trapped here on an island, but the more research I do, the more I realise there is nowhere to run to.

Yes. There is no country to run to as this society is global and it is of Satan. The only place to run, hence, is OUT of this society, into nature.
Come out of her, My people! Save your lives, each of you, from the fierce anger of the LORD. - Jeremiah 51:45

It's probably a good idea to be in the third world though, where it's much harder to enforce all this nonsense, much easier to find ways around it. Also countries that are slower on the roll-out give you more time to prepare, to get situated in nature, to set up your homestead.

I think everyone should go to any country where it will be easiest for him individually to disconnect from society completely, live in nature far from the 666 system and set up their own food supply along with a community of like minded people.

Western countries will have gulags (quarantine camps) and their high-tech surveillance grid will make it very hard to escape those.

Thank god I‘m basically immune to mandates until they turn my bank account/internet off.

This is coming, 100%. Aaron Russo talked about this and before him many other whistle blowers decades earlier. Buy monero. It's the only solution. They can confiscate gold and silver easily. They can mark your bitcoin as tainted and make it useless (already happening).

TLDR: Is there any hope? Any countries not implementing covid tyranny?
I am really starting to think some sort of commune is the only answer

I agree. Commune in nature, completely disconnected from "society", growing our own food and being totally self sustaining. Their predictive programming (brave new world etc.) suggests they will leave these communes alone.

Parmesan

Woodpecker
I feel like a mass exodus of BASED and redpilled people to South America would be a possible move to make.
If you don’t gain citizenship in these places you aren’t going to have much influence on policy. Maybe I’m wrong, but I don’t really feel like Latinos are particularly based on Covid, they just have traditionally weak, low trust states, and many are frankly too poor to have the luxury of modifiying their lives for the flu. Latinos in America spend generations living in the same neighborhoods, sending their kids to the same crappy schools, working the same lower class jobs. I respect them for their work ethics and family values, but they seem to have a sort resignation to the status quo, which I wouldn’t necessarily equate to being “based” on Covid. I suspect acquiescence to Covid tyranny will eventually set in.