Where to escape coronavirus lockdowns/tyranny?

Parmesan

Woodpecker
Hmm just like the German guy who said this, seems to be a common theme like they are preparing us. Does anyone think European leaders are being told something from higher-ups, like Gates, about what is in store for this winter? Perhaps a new release of the "virus?"
I think Covid is just too good of an excuse to expand your power, for leaders both on the left or right. Nanny states aren’t exclusive to leftists. I think there is also cowardice at play here, as they figure there is no risk in following the accepted western narrative, but if they go rogue, the results can be scrutinized by the populace and outsiders alike.

Florida and Sweden were basically a test case that proved lockdowns and mandates don’t do squat, maybe even made it worse. But if you watch mainstream US media, and liberal politicians, they just ignored all that and continue to pretend Florida was some hellscape of Covid deaths that they desperately wanted it to be.

These leaders just don’t have the balls to be a contrarian.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
It's more naked than that, any would be dissenters are economically strong armed by International Finance, the BIS and if that fails a few softly whispered threats.

There is no way a western or 1st World country's leadership could decide 'right this is all nonsense', the leader come out and say so, and for them not to be brought to heel.

We saw this in the African countries, which are far enough off the beaten track for leaders to be literally assassinated, without anyone bothering to pick up the stories. In the West it would be maybe a little more discreet, but ultimately the same process. If not literally death, then politcal death, and criminal charges being trumped up in the aftermath, carried out by the Quisling successor who is happily installed after the event.

The leadership of the previous regime would end up getting tried for mass manslaughter of Covid patients or whatever nonsense, that is if they dont just cook up scams or water tight slander cases.

rainy

Kingfisher
Can you suggest where to begin studying and getting started? I'm interested.

3 full time jobs, all in accounting?
I'm self taught and it was basically just learning as I went.

QuickBooks is pretty user friendly. I used youtube and google.

I would begin by learning both A/P and A/R and taking it from there. The cycle of creating a vendor, entering the invoice, filing the invoice, printing the check to pay the invoice, etc. When entering a bill you'll also assign a various expense account to it (i.e. a gas bill is going under utilities).

Then creating a client, creating invoices/estimates for the client, receiving and entering payment from the client. If you purchase material for a client's job you'd assign that purchase to their account or job and there you go, you have the expense vs the billed revenue. Add in payroll expense and there's your profitability.

That's the basic foundation for bookkeeping and seriously could be learned in a few days.

Beyond that you begin becoming familiar with QB and running various reports. Begin understanding the P/L. All revenue, COGS and expenses will show. But now that you're already entering all invoices/bills going in/out, you'll understand it.

You'll then want to learn how to reconcile, import bank files into QB and mark the charges off against the bank statements.

A bookkeeper will be asked many times to run payroll and we use ADP as platform. But it's pretty simply.

After that you get into higher level stuff but if the data has been entered you're just running and analyzing reports for the most part. Job costing, tax items, reviewing the ledger, pulling reports for audits, etc. Most companies will have a CPA you'd be able to lean on.

The thing about accounting is I think it's the most logical and rational skill to learn. It's just organizing and understanding the numbers you're looking at.

Last edited:
It's more naked than that, any would be dissenters are economically strong armed by International Finance, the BIS and if that fails a few softly whispered threats.

There is no way a western or 1st World country's leadership could decide 'right this is all nonsense', the leader come out and say so, and for them not to be brought to heel.

We saw this in the African countries, which are far enough off the beaten track for leaders to be literally assassinated, without anyone bothering to pick up the stories. In the West it would be maybe a little more discreet, but ultimately the same process. If not literally death, then politcal death, and criminal charges being trumped up in the aftermath, carried out by the Quisling successor who is happily installed after the event.

The leadership of the previous regime would end up getting tried for mass manslaughter of Covid patients or whatever nonsense, that is if they dont just cook up scams or water tight slander cases.
In the West they don't need to bump off anyone in higher positions of govt because they all act like bloddy manchurian candindates. It's like they've been programmed beforehand and if one goes off script for a second the 'Adjustment bureau' team are sent in to fix the bug.
They talk like drones, also their body language is weird. Like someone I heard say they'be been 'reframed' by the likes of Common Purpose.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Sounds good, but what we see in practicality is that they ease the measures and then strengthen them again, like a genuine puppeteer pulling the strings up and releasing them down. So nothing is stable in this Great reset world. They can't put the pressure on all the time, for that will create havoc and resistance, so they need to take 3 steps ahead, 1 back, 3 steps ahead, 1 back and so on. Probably in 3 months this country will be in lockdown once again too, and the pressure somewhere else is released. Prisoners got to go to the prison yard as well once in a while, then to go back to their cells.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Here goes the basest European 'leader'...It seems Orban got an offer (or threat) he couln't resist.

Saying the same thing, the exact same words, at the exact same time as other governments. Exactly German ''health minister'' said that the unvaccinated will die. Once you see the pattern you truly realize that these guys get an e-mail in the morning with the exact script/words they ought to say, and then go out and say it altogether, like one giant evil mouth speaking.

Dilated

Woodpecker
Saying the same thing, the exact same words, at the exact same time as other governments. Exactly German ''health minister'' said that the unvaccinated will die. Once you see the pattern you truly realize that these guys get an e-mail in the morning with the exact script/words they ought to say, and then go out and say it altogether, like one giant evil mouth speaking.

They- ‘Here’s what we need you to say about next round of lockdowns’

Country PM- ‘Should we at least change the wording so we don’t sound exactly like Austria?’

They- ‘Nah the people are too stupid to connect the dots. Go forth.’

Padouk

Kingfisher
Where to escape to?
Finally, we have the answer: Georgia

Georgia may get looser Covid rules because locals have ‘special genetics’ – health chief

Speaking on Thursday, Ekaterine Tikaradze, remarked that “there is no country as special as Georgia in the world – we are unique, and based on that, we will have two green [Covid-19] passes.” One of these, she said, will last “indefinitely” for use domestically.

According to the minister, Georgians, unlike citizens of other European countries, can receive a “green passport” even if they contracted the virus over half a year ago. Explaining the country’s people are so different, she said that it “all probably comes from our genetics and character.”

Didn’t Putin say this like two weeks before they brought the hammer down. Not falling for that again
The Polish government are more beholden to their voters than Putin, and they don't have the same apparatus of authoritarian power at their disposal.

Having said that, it's not saying much. I suspect that, at best, Poland will be behind the times, and less severe, in implementing such policies, rather than avoiding them altogether.

Still, I believe that Poland was never part of the Roman Empire, which according to some interpretations of Revelation, implies that it won't be under the direct rule of Antichrist. That gives me more cautious hope than the words of Duda, who is a member of the WEF.

Prores

Sparrow
Orthodox

Reminds me of a prophecy by St Gabriel the Confessor:

The Antichrist will not be enthroned in Georgia, and the persecutions here will be considerably less severe. Woe to those who will try to interpret the Holy Testament in their own way. Later, the Antichrist followers will also attend church services, make the sign of the cross, and preach the Holy Testament. True believers will be recognized by the good deeds.

Satan has spread 666 traps. His seal will be made not only invisibly but also visibly, on the forehead and arm. If the seal impression is made by force, in God’s sight, it will be considered as virgin disgraced. The hardest trial for Christians will be their relatives who accepted the seal. The seal won’t affect if made against someone’s will. But imagine the trap set by the antichrist for a mother having left with five children. How to feed them if not accept the seal?

At first, the seal will be offered to volunteers. However, within the enthronement of Antichrist, everyone will be forced to accept the seal. Disobedience will be claimed a treachery. People will flee to the forests. Precautions should be taken to move in groups of about ten-fifteen, as the demons might try to nudge single people from the cliffs. The believers will be protected by the Holy Spirit. Whatever happens, never lose your hope. Help each other. God will clear your mind, and you will know how to react. The one who endures will be saved. No true believer will feel either hunger, or thirst. The believers won’t wither in the time of disasters. The Lord will work miracles for them. One leaf of a plant will be enough food for a month. Even the lump of the earth will be changed into the bread by making a sign of the cross over it.

Love each other. Georgia will be saved by love. We are witnessing the End Days. You will see the Antichrist. The Lord, our God, will demand love for God and the neighbor; whoever holds out to the end will be saved.

Georgia will be enlightened in the End Days; this will be revealed not materially but spiritually. Believers from many countries will gather in Georgia. The wicked deeds started by communists are only a prologue. The worst is ahead. The world has never witnessed such sorrow from the time immemorial. Georgia will be protected by the Holy Virgin as Iveria is the country chosen by the Holy Mother of God as Her lot. The fight between the prophets Elijah and Enoch against Antichrist will be shown on TV. The leaving of the Holy Mountain by the icon of the Panagia of Iveron (Portaitissa) will be followed by the bell ringing. The churches will bow down to commemorate the farewell. This also will be shown on TV, so that the whole world could see that and those, who want to save their souls could come to Georgia.

+ Saint Gabriel, Confessor, and Fool for Christ

Interesting reading about where to escape

Lots of people mention The Deagle Forecast.

I am approaching everything with an open mind. But why should this forecast be taken seriously?

I am approaching everything with an open mind. But why should this forecast be taken seriously?

You should only take it as seriously as any other report created by the military intelligence industry. Some are accurate; some are not. We should take note of it, but not worry too much about it. There's no reason to think it's any more correct than anything else.