Where to escape coronavirus lockdowns/tyranny?

Tradcatholic

Robin
Catholic
Its not that optimistic.

I think these vaxxes will drive the covid to escape completely, and vaxxed peoples immune systems will be so mangled they will start dying in large numbers.
Vandem Bosche thesis.

And the cancer & heart disease will keep getting worse and worse.

I genuinely think neither was planned for to the level we're going to see.
They would not have vaxxed Israel so heavily and early if they did.

I think the system will break down.
I wonder if Israel got extra supplies of placebo.

La Águila Negra

Banned
Other Christian
Its not that optimistic.

I think these vaxxes will drive the covid to escape completely, and vaxxed peoples immune systems will be so mangled they will start dying in large numbers.
Vandem Bosche thesis.

And the cancer & heart disease will keep getting worse and worse.

I genuinely think neither was planned for to the level we're going to see.
They would not have vaxxed Israel so heavily and early if they did.

I think the system will break down.
Of course it will crumble. From a historical perspective this leap towards authoritarianism is a very clear indicator, a final gasp for air so to say, of a collapsing society.

Read societal. It's more than just the economical or financial structures. Societal collapse.

The problem is that these processes are usually measured in decades. But we don't have 10-20 years to sit out this medical tyranny, we don't even have 10 months.

So the idea that this can be sat out unfortunately doesn't apply.

tom

Sparrow
Of course it will crumble. From a historical perspective this leap towards authoritarianism is a very clear indicator, a final gasp for air so to say, of a collapsing society.

Read societal. It's more than just the economical or financial structures. Societal collapse.

The problem is that these processes are usually measured in decades. But we don't have 10-20 years to sit out this medical tyranny, we don't even have 10 months.

Yeap.
I would like to be somewhere I won't end up as an hated minority in a concentration camp, if the food stops coming.

tom

Sparrow

Yeap.
I would like to be somewhere I won't end up as an hated minority in a concentration camp, if the food stops coming.
Ireland officially has 95% vax rate. Whether its that high or say 92% Irl. Its high. So it's not a ridiculous statement.

iop890

Peacock
Orthodox
Gold Member
First day of coof passes here in Georgia. Haven't been asked for one yet, others reporting the same. Restaurants I go to aren't asking for it, but I've heard some tourist spots like the sulphur baths are enforcing it. Also heard of people selling passes in the street.

We'll see how things go from here. Big protest against stabbie passes happening Sunday afternoon, usually I wouldn't attend as a non-citizen but it's right near Rustaveli metro so I may go check it out after liturgy.

Tradcatholic

Robin
Catholic
Think it's genuine.

Sadly I think it's providence, that these vaxes are so horrible.
However many suffer due to vaxes will be nothing, nothing compared to what would happen if Mr Schwab's plan SUCCEEDED rather than God plan
I hope you're basically right (although I don't want anyone to suffer and die). It's hard to balance optimism and realism, in secular terms, or in theological terms, hope and acceptance of God's will, in times like these. Soviet communism looks quaint and old-fashioned compared to what they're trying to impose on us.

TDA1541

Chicken
Protestant
Poland does seem to be a viable option given that the Law and Justice government would be committing popolitical suicide to force jabs when a large part, if not the majority of their base are unjabbed. At this stage though I would hold put unless your situation is particularly desperate. It has been about a year since the jabs have been rolled out and we're jumping from one insanity to the next on a week to week basis. I'd see where things shake out by the spring before making any drastic life changes. Obviously winter is the time the globies target for maximum totalitarianism. Last I heard all travelers inbound to the US will need a negative PCR test to enter regardless of jab status. It seems to confirm that everyone who was jabbed is being reverted to square one and treated like the rest of us untouchables. There is no harm in planning of course, a friend in Canada is on leave and basically guaranteed to be fired once that period ends because of his refusal to reveal his un-jabbed status. Unless you live off-grid on a remote farm, places like Canada, Australia and Austria have revealed themselves to be slave states from which free men must flee.
Poland also has untapped Shale gas resources that the majors did not pursue when they were trying to cut costs during the last North American shale gas down cycle.

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic
But where to escape to? It's not like we have a newly discovered continent of America with plenty of land and opportunities.

For me, the only way good option is to join the Amish. I have the feeling they will be left alone this time around once again. But that implies that one has to be already in the US or any other country which has these communities. We don't have communities in Europe that reject electricity by choice.
The beast system is global, but we don't have to sign in. The amish are left alone because they're not interested in what the beast has to offer. It's hard for most of us because we grew up in this pre-existing system, but I see it as if it has nothing else to offer me. I rather build networks of likeminded people than expect the beast to offer solutions from within.
A strategy would be to gradually become less dependant and less hopeful about it. For example I personally don't care if I can't go to a restaurant or a pub anymore without showing my complaince to the absurdities they impose on us to be able to 'participate'.
It's a topic that needs to be explored and discussed more because this world says it doesn't want to leave anyone behind, so we should leave IT behind.

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
The beast system is global, but we don't have to sign in. The amish are left alone because they're not interested in what the beast has to offer. It's hard for most of us because we grew up in this pre-existing system, but I see it as if it has nothing else to offer me. I rather build networks of likeminded people than expect the beast to offer solutions from within.
A strategy would be to gradually become less dependant and less hopeful about it. For example I personally don't care if I can't go to a restaurant or a pub anymore without showing my complaince to the absurdities they impose on us to be able to 'participate'.
It's a topic that needs to be explored and discussed more because this world says it doesn't want to leave anyone behind, so we should leave IT behind.

We can all do little bits and pieces individually but by remaining within this system we will eventually get consumed by it.
To completely unplug we need a community of people but I am skeptical that a group of people regardless of how motivated they are can succeed now. As I have said many times here, in my opinion the most important criteria is to have a community that can sustain itself without electricity. If you need it you're in the system. No matter if you extracted from solar or otherwise.

How many people today can you convince to abandon electricity and start living like that?

Not many. We are too far gone.

But if you're in the states you have an unique opportunity to join the Amish. I know that they are open to the idea.

Last edited:

Tedd

Pigeon
Agnostic
euvax.png
At this point it seems almost certain that this will get implemented across Europe. Here in Germany all parties except the AFD and all major politicians are falling over each other calling for a vaccine mandate, imo it's only a matter of weeks until Germany will announce it and go the same route of Austria.

It seems that the only thing that will matter soon is what is enforceable. How much money and infrastructure is available and how cooperative is the population? This already rules out pretty much all western countries.

There is a large number of people wanting to flee and fight this. I think staying flexible and playing for time now is a good strategy, the future is too uncertain to invest much in a particular place. The next 1-2 years might show what holdouts remain and where people will flock for freedom.

tom

Sparrow
View attachment 35223
At this point it seems almost certain that this will get implemented across Europe. Here in Germany all parties except the AFD and all major politicians are falling over each other calling for a vaccine mandate, imo it's only a matter of weeks until Germany will announce it and go the same route of Austria.

It seems that the only thing that will matter soon is what is enforceable. How much money and infrastructure is available and how cooperative is the population? This already rules out pretty much all western countries.

There is a large number of people wanting to flee and fight this. I think staying flexible and playing for time now is a good strategy, the future is too uncertain to invest much in a particular place. The next 1-2 years might show what holdouts remain and where people will flock for freedom.
Might be tricky to run after a certain point.

Im thinking fake certs would be easier got in Mexico than Western Europe

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic
We can all do little bits and pieces individually but by remaining within this system we will eventually get consumed by it.
To completely unplug we need a community of people but I am skeptical that a group of people regardless of how motivated they are can succeed now. As I have said many times here, in my opinion the most important criteria is to have a community that can sustain itself without electricity. If you need it you're in the system. No matter if you extracted from solar or otherwise.

How many people today can you convince to abandon electricity and start living like that?

Not many. We are too far gone.

But if you're in the states you have an unique opportunity to join the Amish. I know that they are open to the idea.
A girl I know completely abandoned her Amish life. She’s all into the phone and clown world now. The Amish still use the medical system for care. I’m not even sure how independent some of them are anymore.

EndlessGravity

Banned
Protestant
I'm traveling through the major metros in Central Florida this week and masking is now at 50% in stores. 15% outdoors. Store employees are starting to more strongly suggest mask wearing too.

Mountaineer

Banned
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
View attachment 35223

I think it's time for these people to go to hell rather.

I don't think anyone has the luxury of waiting to see. When this goes live it's too late. People have to choose their destination and cross fingers.

fortyfive

Kingfisher
Other Christian
The links below were quite eye-opening reading for me. I don't care about vaccines and covid but, because I care about the future, I spent a couple of hours reading not so easily understandable scientific interpretations of vaccines, covid, and what it means for the future.

This guy seems to know something about that stuff

Short conclusion, if you don't want to read it all:

Don't get a jab
Never, Ever - allow anything, or anybody, to interfere or suppress your innate immune system. You can do a bad job yourself by not leading a healthy life, that is going to suppress your innate immunity. But even worse so, vaccine antibodies - the antibodies that are induced by the current vaccines - do suppress your innate immunity.

Don't vaccinate your children:
The children’s innate immunity can easily be suppressed by vaccinal antibodies because children are, what we call “immunologically naïve”. Their antibodies are so young and so naïve that they can easily be outcompeted by vaccinal antibodies. These innate antibodies protect young children from several different diseases. Thus, suppressing their innate immunity - preventing them from being protected against these diseases, and replacing this by vaccinal antibodies that have no -- maybe still some kind of efficacy against severe COVID-19 disease -- but not against all of these other diseases, is very, very bad.

Vaccinated people are breeding stock for variants, and then certain future variant could kill them:
It is undeniable that mass vaccination will only drive the virus to fully exploit its evolutionary capacity, including – if needed – its ability to use alternate receptor domains on permissive cells. The fitness cost that may come with such a dramatic mutation is likely to be rewarded with enhanced pathogenicity. I am truly afraid that these dynamics will eventually allow for the natural selection of individuals with uncompromised innate immunity while eliminating those without it. While such natural selection would lead to an eradication of SARS-CoV-2 as innate immunity sterilizes the virus and blocks transmission, the consequences would be unimaginable – the price paid for ending the pandemic by virus eradication is not comparable to the one paid for by generating herd immunity and allowing the virus to enter an endemic state. Those who are enforcing mass vaccination are opting for the former instead of the latter, an act that will be remembered as the deadliest sin ever.

The system, at least the medical system will collapse:
Don’t worry too much about the measures that are right now implemented. I’m telling you, and I’m certain. I’m 100% certain, this cannot last for a long time. This we see already, that the percentage of people who are hospitalized amongst the vaccinees is now steadily increasing. Whereas more and more, with training of the innate immune system, with more exposure to the virus, more and more non vaccinated people get protected and I’m talking in terms of ratios not actual numbers. This will shift and this will lead inevitably - and I am not a dooms day preacher - but this will inevitably lead to a collapse of our health system. It cannot be otherwise. These measures are not sustainable. It cannot go on for a long time. Don’t worry too much about this. I would say, ‘stay calm’. And with that I am wishing you a successful rally.

So, where to escape? If there would be a collapse and mass dying of the vaccinated on the horizon, then maybe it doesn't matter.

Last edited:

fortyfive

Kingfisher
Other Christian