Where to escape coronavirus lockdowns/tyranny?

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
A girl I know completely abandoned her Amish life. She’s all into the phone and clown world now. The Amish still use the medical system for care. I’m not even sure how independent some of them are anymore.

There are always rotten apples in the basket. I'm sure you know that when they turn 18 before their Baptism the young Amish are free and even encouraged to leave the community and try to live with "the English". Many do and statistically more than 95% of them return and choose the Amish way of life. It is when they get accepted in the Church fully.

None of the Amish are completely removed from outside society but there are different branches, you choose the most conservative ones from the Old Order like Swartzentruber and you'll be fine for long.

The most conservative form Swartzentruber are the Nebraska Amish. No inside flush toilets, no running water bath tub, no gas, no machinery at all. If the whole world collapses completely they won't even notice.

Too late to escape for some unfortunate Aussies

Fully covered by MSM meaning it is a hoax.

Last edited:

Crazy88

Robin
Other Christian
Well, it’s looking increasingly clear that the best place to be right now is the US, despite all that has happened in the last 3 months with mandates and restrictions. With all due respect to some of the other options that keep getting presented like Mexico, Central America, Balkans/Caucuses, I don’t think any of those places even come close. Maybe that’s my bias as an American speaking, but I’m trying to follow the news from around the world every day, and many of the places that were initially marked as an ideal destination are beginning to tighten the noose. I never thought I’d see what’s happening in Austria, Greece, and Russia, for instance.

The courts have put a stop to the corrupt, senile vegetable Biden’s OHSA mandate and we just got a similar ruling on behalf of healthcare workers. They are delaying the mandate for federal employees for now, until after the holidays, It’s good to have some wins these last few days, we’ll see how it all ends. The government is still counting on private businesses to do their dirty work, and unfortunately I haven’t heard of any new changes there, with the exception of the UAW news.

Because of the system of government we have here and the geographic make-up, you will never see a nationwide compulsory vaccination program like it’s starting to happen in Europe. Not even in blue states, though they’ll do their best to make life as difficult as possible. And in that case, you can always go to a red state to escape liberal tyranny.

I probably shouldn’t speak in absolutes given everything that’s happened the past 20 months, but I’m hopeful the US is the best place to ride this thing out over the next few years.

Last edited:

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
Well, it’s looking increasingly clear that the best place to be right now is the US, despite all that has happened in the last 3 months with mandates and restrictions. With all due respect to some of the other options that keep getting presented like Mexico, Central America, Balkans/Caucuses, I don’t think any of those places even come close. Maybe that’s my bias as an American speaking, but I’m trying to follow the news from around the world every day, and many of the places that were initially marked as an ideal destination are beginning to tighten the noose. I never thought I’d see what’s happening in Austria, Greece, and Russia, for instance.

The courts have put a stop to the corrupt, senile vegetable Biden’s OHSA mandate and we just got a similar ruling on behalf of healthcare workers. They are delaying the mandate for federal employees for now, until after the holidays, It’s good to have some wins these last few days, we’ll see how it all ends. The government is still counting on private businesses to do their dirty work, and unfortunately I haven’t heard of any new changes there, with the exception of the UAW news.

Because of the system of government we have here and the geographic make-up, you will never see a nationwide compulsory vaccination program like it’s starting to happen in Europe. Not even in blue states, though they’ll do their best to make life as difficult as possible. And in that case, you can always go to a red state to escape liberal tyranny.

I probably shouldn’t speak in absolutes given everything that’s happened the past 20 months, but I’m hopeful the US is the best place to ride this thing out over the next few years.

I am in EE and was really shaking my head when hearing Americans wanting to escape to EE.

Stay where you are and count your blessings. America has many many advantages to any other place in the world. As Crazy88 above mentioned, because of the system of governance the central power is limited and it will always vary from state to state, from county to county. There are still plenty of cheap land and wilderness if one wants to go off-grid. If one wants to be part of society one can always seek refuge in more sane states like Texas and Florida. You can bear arms. The mentality among real rural Americans is very down to Earth and you're always "doing great!". In general people are relatively well off and there's still first world infrastructure.

p.s. Did I mention the Amish? LOL

iop890

Peacock
Orthodox
Gold Member
First day of coof passes here in Georgia. Haven't been asked for one yet, others reporting the same. Restaurants I go to aren't asking for it, but I've heard some tourist spots like the sulphur baths are enforcing it. Also heard of people selling passes in the street.

We'll see how things go from here. Big protest against stabbie passes happening Sunday afternoon, usually I wouldn't attend as a non-citizen but it's right near Rustaveli metro so I may go check it out after liturgy.

Places I've heard are actually asking for stabbie-tickets in Tbilisi so far:

Most Subway/McDonald's/KFC/etc chains(though some of these just became takeaway only to avoid having to deal with it)
A few gyms(though many aren't asking apparently, location probably plays a big part in this)
Tourist spots like the sulphur baths, and some museums

I still haven't been asked, personally, though I don't live in the city center/around tourist spots.

Seems it's just going to be the big globohomo corporate chains playing along unless the government decides to crack down at some point.

Last edited:

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic
How many people today can you convince to abandon electricity and start living like that?

Not many. We are too far gone.

But if you're in the states you have an unique opportunity to join the Amish. I know that they are open to the idea.
I'm in the UK, so I'm f**ked. There are no genuinely rural communities in here. Even in the Highlands you'd get the local council pestering you if you decided to pitch a tent or build a chicken coop.
In western Europe I know in Spain there are many properties without electrical supply in some regions. I know I'm stating the obvious but the more developed a country is the easier it is to have everyone tied up to the system.

Acerza89

Pigeon
Orthodox Inquirer
I can live without internet, or at least bicycle your way to a city to experience a bit of normality, it depends if you have family members in the system, who can and willing to help scum like us. Anyway i think its still possible, of course this is just year 2 of a bigger plan. All hope is on Austria

Mountaineer

Banned
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member

The downside is the amount of agencies, personnel and force the gov can deploy inside US. They have the means to wipe anyone off the ground Branch-Davidians-style. I suspect the US will be hit with the strongest insider attack anywhere in the world, be it a chemical attack, a nuclear stand-off with China, whatever is necessary to obliterate those who are still standing. Politically it may have some strong points but they will really try the psy-op, insider attack way. The same cannot be done in LatAm where the gov means are tiny in comparison and the terrain is a real obstacle.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
So guys what countries in the EU that doesnt have a Vax pass?
- England
- Poland
- North macedonia
- Romania & Moldova

I know this is a futile exercise, but lets stay upbeat, keep our options on the table
Never thought that we'd consider fleeing to North Macedonia :laughter: .
This evil farce will collapse at some point.
I genuinely think the failure of the vaxes is providence.
They did not want massive vax failure. I genuinely think that. It completely undermines it.
Sadly it looks like these vaxxes will create a genuine plague, and kill a terrible amount of people.
Whether it'll collapse will depend on two things: 1. if this is the birth pangs of the full spectrum technocratic control beast/Antichrist system, which personally I believe it is, then it just has to happen according to God's plans. Not that we should go along with it or ''accept'' it, but the system as is will get more and more extreme, according to the plans of the elite themselves, 2. whether the masses will go against it. At this moment they have full spectrum institutional control (media, politics, universities, finances, central banking, NGO's, everything) plus 90% of the masses is going along with it. Do we see signs that's going to change? Absolutely not. It's only getting more insane. The group resisting will grow stronger and more gritty, but why would the masses en masse change lanes? I don't see that happening at all as all their info intake is of the mainstream institutions and they've chosen a life of comfort and avoidance of conflict. Furthermore, they're invested in it like Goldman Sachs.

This is a realistic picture of the situation, no blackpilling, no demoralization, but what we logically can expect going ahead. I don't see any sign that it's going to slow down, in fact it's accelerating and they're full steam in accordance with their plans.

Going strong

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
The most conservative form Swartzentruber are the Nebraska Amish. No inside flush toilets, no running water bath tub, no gas, no machinery at all. If the whole world collapses completely they won't even notice.

Oh but they would notice. They would notice because soon armed, desperate invaders would go to their Amish places/reserves and loot, and kill them if resistance is offered.

No electricity no machinery is sweet. But when the world collapses and the "English" neighbours come pillaging, what are the Amish with sticks going to do against automatic weapons?

The Amish need no machinery but, like us, they'll need Bibles and Guns when the society collapses... So maybe they have hidden stockpiles of weapons, old but functional MP40s, under their barns, who knows?

tom

Sparrow

And he hasn't been offed yet like Magufuli? I think Salvador is some kind of an experiment. A wild horse wouldn't drag me there.

He gave Bitcoin the legitimacy of being a reserve currency.
This is not something that was ever on the plan.
The power beloved the most is the powers trying to enslave us is to magic money out of thin air.
And Bukele may have aided the war against that as much as any man since Satoshi Nakomoto.

tom

Sparrow
Satoshi Nakomoto? Give me a break. It's all just a CIA operation, a prototype digital currency and now they are running a test on a whole country. The fact that this guy is so frequently mentioning the vax is a dead giveaway.
It was the greatest blow against the banking cartel since a mid century middle European regime.
I haven't seen evidence it was a CIA op. Show me please

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I am thinking about applying for asylum somewhere, maybe the USA as there are still some sane states like Florida. Currently I am in Finland and the EU is deciding to go the way of medical totalitarianism with mandatory coof vaccines. Anyone got some tips on what to do?
As a Canadian I have kind of looked into this but don't think it is likely to succeed long term. Not sure if you can get temporary residency until your hearing or would be rejected outright. I believe immigration law is federal and under control of the Biden administration which is trying to implement similar policies; however, I could be wrong. I know there was a case of a young Singaporean guy who got asylum based on his violating Singapore's free speech laws so who knows. Also how would you travel to the USA under current rules?

SeaEagle

Woodpecker
Catholic
As a Canadian I have kind of looked into this but don't think it is likely to succeed long term. Not sure if you can get temporary residency until your hearing or would be rejected outright. I believe immigration law is federal and under control of the Biden administration which is trying to implement similar policies; however, I could be wrong. I know there was a case of a young Singaporean guy who got asylum based on his violating Singapore's free speech laws so who knows. Also how would you travel to the USA under current rules?
Its a long border. A long undefended border. If central/south Americans can work with little recourse, I'm sure a white guy could manage. I may have to go this route in time.

iop890

Peacock
Orthodox
Gold Member
Further update on the Georgian stabbie-pass system, apparently the app is broken and after you scan it once, it removes you from the system as if you were using a one time ticket. So people that used it to go to a restaurant last night, for example, are now unable to get into the gym this morning.

So things are going about as well as I expected. I still haven't been asked, and will never download that gay app.