Where to escape coronavirus lockdowns/tyranny?

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
Further update on the Georgian stabbie-pass system, apparently the app is broken and after you scan it once, it removes you from the system as if you were using a one time ticket. So people that used it to go to a restaurant last night, for example, are now unable to get into the gym this morning.

So things are going about as well as I expected. I still haven't been asked, and will never download that gay app.

They are all incompetent pathetic verbal bullies. They talk about AI is the future, which nothing but hot air whereas they can not implement a simple app that does pretty basic functions. In the UK, where they are supposed to be more advanced and far more resourceful they managed to waste 37 BILLION on a track and trace app.

It was the greatest blow against the banking cartel since a mid century middle European regime.

Be careful what you wish for.

Central banks are all planning digital currencies, some are already up and running: Sbercoin (Russia), eYuan (China). These will all by-pass the 'banking cartel'. Customer facing banks will become completely redundant as everyone will have an account at the central bank. The death of the banking cartel will mean consolidation of power in the Fed, ECB etc.

This might be the real reason for the prosecution of the founders of Ripple which is a digital currency (XRP) that allows financial institutions to move money between themselves while by-passing the SWIFT system.

iop890

Peacock
Orthodox
Gold Member
They are all incompetent pathetic verbal bullies. They talk about AI is the future, which nothing but hot air whereas they can not implement a simple app that does pretty basic functions. In the UK, where they are supposed to be more advanced and far more resourceful they managed to waste 37 BILLION on a track and trace app.

I figured they'd go hard on enforcement here for the first month and then stop, hoping that everyone just keeps asking for passes out of habit/fear even though the government isn't actually enforcing it anymore. That's what they did with masks, mandates are still technically in affect but it's no longer enforced.

But it seems things are likely to fall apart even faster than that this time. The police are still embarrassed over their enforcement of the mask mandate, which got them a lot of hate and ended with them agreeing to forgive all the fines they handed out, so I don't think many are going to be in a rush to start handing out fines to struggling small business over this. There are protests planned all over the city now as well. Hopefully the passes not even working for the small minority of vaxxed locals will be the final straw.

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
It was the greatest blow against the banking cartel since a mid century middle European regime.
I haven't seen evidence it was a CIA op. Show me please

You don't need hard evidence just think about it. Can the governments shut it down and declare it illegal if they wish? Yes, they just have to create a hoax where a major terrorist organization used crypto to buy arms.

Why haven't they done that?

Last edited:

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
Oh but they would notice. They would notice because soon armed, desperate invaders would go to their Amish places/reserves and loot, and kill them if resistance is offered.

No electricity no machinery is sweet. But when the world collapses and the "English" neighbours come pillaging, what are the Amish with sticks going to do against automatic weapons?

The Amish need no machinery but, like us, they'll need Bibles and Guns when the society collapses... So maybe they have hidden stockpiles of weapons, old but functional MP40s, under their barns, who knows?

And they will manage just fine because it won't be the first time they will face such predicament. They originally come from Europe and had been prosecuted there for many years.

Amish rules forbid acts of violence, as well as those that involve going to war. Because of this, Amish are conscientious objectors and pacifists who avoid violence at all costs. They will avoid going to the law if they possibly can, preferring to forgive rather than seek restitution.

If they get looted they will not resist, they will let the looters take what they want. They turn the other cheek. Then They will bounce back elsewhere as they rely only on their skills and each other. The looters on the other hand will kill each other trying to steal the loot form one another.

Their case is a perfect example why technology in the long term is counter-productive and why civilizations crumble.

These people have figured out everything and that's why they continue to benefits from God's grace.

Last edited:

Kentemo

Robin
Catholic
Gold Member
I really believe we will see a ''brain drain'' from Europe, now that more and more people realize that they can work remote (wherever they want) and lifestyle will be a lot better than Europe.

And oh yeah, you'll be actually treated like a normal citizen again, instead of someone with leprosy.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Be careful what you wish for.

Central banks are all planning digital currencies, some are already up and running: Sbercoin (Russia), eYuan (China). These will all by-pass the 'banking cartel'. Customer facing banks will become completely redundant as everyone will have an account at the central bank. The death of the banking cartel will mean consolidation of power in the Fed, ECB etc.

This might be the real reason for the prosecution of the founders of Ripple which is a digital currency (XRP) that allows financial institutions to move money between themselves while by-passing the SWIFT system.
Catherine Austin Fitts talked about the going direct reset. This is the financial part of the Great Reset, according to her more the marketing plan for the going direct reset. The going direct reset was decided by the central banks at 22nd of August 2019, then shortly after came the rehearsal for corona in the event 201. This reset in short entails a complete power grab from the central banks in relation to the government. They'd also decide fiscal policy in this system instead of the government, frankly taking all the influence to the central banks.

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
So no access to the internet without an ID? Naah, I don't buy it.
And even with VPN's and other tools/patches, it would be easy to bypass.

Not the internet but your ability to work legally through the internet. You can browse all you want, they encourage that - it's the main channel of propaganda now.

Going strong

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
And they will manage just fine because it won't be the first time they will face such predicament. They originally come from Europe and had been prosecuted there for many years.

Amish rules forbid acts of violence, as well as those that involve going to war. Because of this, Amish are conscientious objectors and pacifists who avoid violence at all costs. They will avoid going to the law if they possibly can, preferring to forgive rather than seek restitution.

If they get looted they will not resist, they will let the looters take what they want. They turn the other cheek. Then They will bounce back elsewhere as they rely only on their skills and each other. The looters on the other hand will kill each other trying to steal the loot form one another.

Their case is a perfect example why technology in the long term is counter-productive and why civilizations crumble.

These people have figured out everything and that's why they continue to benefits from God's grace.

Why are you assuming that looters would only take goods, items or food? I guarantee that modern-days looters, BLM antifa-like, would take the Amish women and even children, too. Then there's no "Bouncing Back".

Also, like most people, you apparently misunderstood the real, so-to-speak functional meaning of "turning the other cheek", but that's another issue, that would deserve its full thread.

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Its a long border. A long undefended border. If central/south Americans can work with little recourse, I'm sure a white guy could manage. I may have to go this route in time.
I spoke with a friend who moved to Wisconsin on a TN visa during the summer. He said you can't do most things without a social insurance number and legal status. Strangely they want to make a fuss on ID for voting but not for getting a cell phone plan. He said no way you could work professionally if you are undocumented. Maybe day labour or farm work for cash. If you have online income it could also work. Interested to hear more from Americans on how this could work though. How could someone get by without citizenship or greencard?

Going strong

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Argentina (and in particular its autonomous capital) is preparing a Digital Nomad visa, with a one-year validity. Residency can also be obtained quite easily, but anyway, this Digital Nomad visa will interest quite a number of young professionals, I think.

Note that it's coupled with the possible, remote opening of an Argentine bank account. At least the corresponding order has recently been given to Argentine banks, though I don't know of any concrete case, for the moment. Let's give them a few weeks more, I guess.

Well, at the moment there's no Covid Pass implemented in Argentina, except in Tucumán, but it might very well change, or not. Also it's not clear what would encompass such a Health Pass, which activities; massive events, probably, but what else? Nobody knows, as the Argentine president has arbitrage decisions to make.

I could bet that the IMF is pressuring Argentina into implementing a Health Pass in exchange for dollars, but as of today Argentina is still resisting the Globalists.

Going strong

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I'm in the UK and I'm tempted to somehow move to Africa next year.

I'm an unskilled worker but I will sort something out.

I thought it was the other way round, African unskilled migrants flying to Lukashenko's airports, to eventually make it to the UK (through Poland/Germany)..? It has gone full circle I guess.

Anyway, which African countries have you in mind, and why?

Lukashenko

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
I thought it was the other way round, African unskilled migrants flying to Lukashenko's airports, to eventually make it to the UK (through Poland/Germany)..? It has gone full circle I guess.

Anyway, which African countries have you in mind, and why?
6% of the continent are vaccinated. They aren't taking it seriously. Although they're ramping things up in South Africa now.

I've been looking at Nigeria but nothing concrete so far. There is no chance I can move to a red state in the US so I'm looking at other options.

Western Europe is finished so I have to move next year.

fortyfive

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I spoke with a friend who moved to Wisconsin on a TN visa during the summer. He said you can't do most things without a social insurance number and legal status. Strangely they want to make a fuss on ID for voting but not for getting a cell phone plan. He said no way you could work professionally if you are undocumented. Maybe day labour or farm work for cash. If you have online income it could also work. Interested to hear more from Americans on how this could work though. How could someone get by without citizenship or greencard?