Where to escape coronavirus lockdowns/tyranny?

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Gold Member
Namibia has a large white population in the south and Germans have been there since the late 1800s. If you look at the map you will see the names of the towns they settled. As far as Africa goes Namibia is hardly a bad place. German also has some sort of legal status as a language.
Germany just did not do as well as Britain and France in securing a Platz an der Sonne for itself. Namibia was about as good as it got for them, but they also had a crack at Samoa in the Pacific. They were not happy about it...

fortyfive

Woodpecker
These 50 countries have fewer than 10% of people having been vaccinated

• Afghanistan
  • Algeria
  • Angola
  • Armenia
  • Benin
  • Burkina Faso
  • Burundi
  • Cameroon
  • Central African Republic
  • Chad
  • Congo
  • Côte d’Ivoire
  • Democratic Republic of the Congo
  • Djibouti
  • Egypt
  • Ethiopia
  • Gabon
  • Gambia
  • Ghana
  • Guinea
  • Guinea-Bissau
  • Haiti
  • Iraq
  • Kenya
  • Kiribati
  • Liberia
  • Libya
  • Madagascar
  • Malawi
  • Mali
  • Mozambique
  • Myanmar
  • Namibia
  • Nicaragua
  • Niger
  • Nigeria
  • Papua New Guinea
  • Senegal
  • Sierra Leone
  • Solomon Islands
  • Somalia
  • South Sudan
  • Sudan
  • Syrian Arab Republic
  • Togo
  • Uganda
  • United Republic of Tanzania
  • Vanuatu
  • Yemen
  • Zambia

canuckj

Sparrow

• Afghanistan
  • Algeria
  • Angola
  • Armenia
  • Benin
  • Burkina Faso
  • Burundi
  • Cameroon
  • Central African Republic
  • Chad
  • Congo
  • Côte d’Ivoire
  • Democratic Republic of the Congo
  • Djibouti
  • Egypt
  • Ethiopia
  • Gabon
  • Gambia
  • Ghana
  • Guinea
  • Guinea-Bissau
  • Haiti
  • Iraq
  • Kenya
  • Kiribati
  • Liberia
  • Libya
  • Madagascar
  • Malawi
  • Mali
  • Mozambique
  • Myanmar
  • Namibia
  • Nicaragua
  • Niger
  • Nigeria
  • Papua New Guinea
  • Senegal
  • Sierra Leone
  • Solomon Islands
  • Somalia
  • South Sudan
  • Sudan
  • Syrian Arab Republic
  • Togo
  • Uganda
  • United Republic of Tanzania
  • Vanuatu
  • Yemen
  • Zambia
Interesting list. Brings to mind Trump's quote on Haiti. I think only Namibia and maybe Zambia would be on my may consider list. Zambia apparently received a large influx of Zimbabwe's white farmers after they stole their land.

iop890

Peacock
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
I wonder how many in these countries are legit, and how many are backhanded. There's your difference with the developed (cucked) world, and the wider peripheries.

Yeah I was just thinking about this earlier today. Kazakhstan for instance is at 40% vaxxed, allegedly, but you can buy a stabbie certificate for ~$20 last I heard. Wonder what the actual vax rate is there.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
In Poland and Belarus during General Government (1939-45) at some point, being a second-class citizen meant (if you wanted just survive) hiding in the woods. When found by searching squads, or ratted out by good citizens, you were shot on the spot.

And if you think, that such things couldn't be possible today, well, I know personally people who survived the same fate in former Yugoslavia in the 90s.
There's nothing, absolutely nothing, that has happened in the past that can't happen today. Saying this is the coping mechanism of the normie, knowing in his conscience that he's doing wrong, yet rationalizing that it ''can't be that bad'' in order for him not to have to be ''that bad''.
People are ultra comfortable and trusting. They were gaslit / fooled into thinking it would just be a harmless vax to "get back to normal"

That remaining unvaxd 25% will be as stubborn as a mule. I think theyll struggle to get much beyond 80% at this stage.

Also that rate is for uk, not england, i know the Scots at least are higher.
I also see statistics at about 90%. Apparantly they don't take only the eligible age group into account with the 75% don't they?

Notwithstanding that, the numbers are inflated anyway. Like in the Netherlands we have about 90% too officially. I don't believe any number coming out of the media: they just up the numbers to create the idea that we're on our own, that everyone's taking it, that we're weird, that we're losing etc. Very transparant tactic.
Logistics. They don't have the infrastructure to rollout like the West did. But they'll come for them too, trust me.

Just came across this travel video which shows kids in Nigeria swimming in water filled with human waste and sewage. Absolutely these people have to think Covid is a joke. They have learned to live with much greater threats. It’s completely embarrassing and weak how the West is so safeguarded against the slightest coughs and colds.
They won't think covid is a joke, they won't know that covid ''exists'', for they don't have smartphones. All covid is is an illusion, a hypnosis created through the TV, internet and smartphone. If you take these away, there's no covid. No one will literally notice anything out of accord with the pre-covid time.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Namibia has a large white population in the south and Germans have been there since the late 1800s. If you look at the map you will see the names of the towns they settled. As far as Africa goes Namibia is hardly a bad place. German also has some sort of legal status as a language.
Namibia has apparently been popular with people looking to escape:

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
If youre looking somewhere third world for long haul, then somewhere that has at least reasonable balance between population size and locally grown produce is key.

Last thing you want is to escale one psy op and walk straight into the next phase of mass famine / shortages.

I think thats how theyll depop the third world, in time.