Where to escape coronavirus lockdowns/tyranny?

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
The Balkans definitely have much shorter history of civilization compared to those people. Once Civilized long enough. Even the more belligerent Ethnic Groups of the Balkans will converge into being the cattle-class that the Latin Americans have become.

If another Empire like Yugoslavia manages to unite them long enough.

Are you sure you are familiar with the history of the Balkan region?

Pinch

Robin
Other Christian
I just moved here from hellhole Massachusetts (masks everywhere). New Hampshire is better because it’s out of the way of major metropolises and the cities have much more of a white guy blue collar vibe than places like Boston . There are less major universities and thus less students and thus less liberals. In fact some rural areas of New Hampshire are more liberal than Nashua and Manchester (places like Hanover for example which has Dartmouth college).

Highly recommend it here though. Beautiful scenery and no mask mandates. Live free or die!

Greetings from the commonwealth! I'm considering NH as a place to land sometime in the future. MA is a beautiful state as well but yeah, get anywhere near Boston and it's fruitloop ville.

brimby

Pigeon
Orthodox
Does anyone have an up to date list on countries not requiring vaccination for entry?

I found this to be the most up to date. I used to use Kayak but I found some of the countries tightened restrictions and they did not update that info.

On Sherpa it says Unvaxxed aren't allowed in to Brazil but on Kayak it says they are but with a negative test and quarantine.

I found this to be the most up to date. I used to use Kayak but I found some of the countries tightened restrictions and they did not update that info.

On Sherpa it says Unvaxxed aren't allowed in to Brazil but on Kayak it says they are but with a negative test and quarantine.
Thanks, this seems to be one of the better sites. Yeah, it's hard to find a site that is up to date. From what I understand Brazil is requiring the vaccine to enter. Not much dark green on that map is there? The noose is tightening...

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Yes it was. that's why I posted this here. I don't pretend to be better informed than Easy C but I can't see UAE as a good place to keep one's freedom. I'd rather be in Guatemalan jungle or bumhole of Mexico than UAE, anywhere the government can't be bothered to look.
Not to mention if you get in trouble for Covid compliance stuff, it’s likely your woke, western Embassy won’t be interested in helping you beyond what they might be legally compelled to do.

Nomadiccat

Robin
Oriental Orthodox
Yes it was. that's why I posted this here. I don't pretend to be better informed than Easy C but I can't see UAE as a good place to keep one's freedom. I'd rather be in Guatemalan jungle or bumhole of Mexico than UAE, anywhere the government can't be bothered to look.
Pretty shocking someone would consider UAE as an escape place of some kind, I kept hearing crazy things about their police and restrictiveness way before this whole current fake-demic started, sounded like a big mouse trap just waiting to get shut. Anyway, the place that supposedly drawn "millionaires" like Dubai is number 1 ground for Great Reset stuff. Had zero surprise when they made it impossible to leave without evil "vaccine". In general, many Muslim countries had been bad in this regard.
Turkmenistan and Tajikistan already have mandatory vaccionation for all over 18, for example, Pakistan has arrest for no injections, Indonesia mandated vaccine early on. But it also depends on the kind of Islam that is dominant in the country, Afghanistan banned the vaccine.

Nomadiccat

Robin
Oriental Orthodox
Anyway....it's happening... this is doable! :like::D

Kazakhastan had rebelled. Right now massive non-peaceful protests all over the country for 3 days, President's residence had been taken and is burning, government/major building of the key city of Alma-Ata had been taken and is burning. The office of the ruling party had been destroyed. People had burned at leaste 120 police cars and vans over last 2 nights, more police vehicles destroyed down to nuts and bolts, armored personnel carriers turned around and at least one taken. Shots and explosions are heard, roads blocked by citizens' cars. Government cabinet had resigned, no police active in major cities and some of them had taken the side of the protesters.

Some pre-history: Kazakhstan had been major testing ground for vaccine mandates and passports from early 2021.
They were first to introduce vaccine passport to enter most public places in 2021, when other countries weren't even thinking about it.
They made it almost impossible to work (legally) without vaccine next.
They mulled outright total vaccination mandate law, like now in Austria, in summer of 2021 - but had to back off after protests.
Even back in 2017, some little kids there had to use fingerprint scanners to enter kindergardens: real Great Reset testing site.
Current uprising has economic reasons (great price increases recently, especially fuel), but strictly voluntary vaccination is on the list of the protester's demands.

No cowardice, hiding or whining, no waiting for magical boats to sail in and save them. Very proud of Kazakhs.
They went out in brutal cold too.
They are very patient and apolitical people and it takes a lot to rile them up.
But when they take to the streets they mean business and no mucking around, no useless peaceful walking while singing John Lennon songs, no hippy-dippy stuff :D This ain't no Europe.

They now shown everyone: real resistance is doable and evil governments must listen to the people, the little clique of illuminati riches can't control everyone's life; all people have to do is express their will and not fear. Even if this uprising is squashed, the government will think twice about any "mandate" now.
New World Order illuminati are taking notes, their Kazakhstan test site is teaching them a real big lesson now.
They hoped for a quiet slave prison there with electronic vax-passport control to live, but what they got is quite different.

Last edited:

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
Anyway....it's happening... this is doable! :like::D

Kazakhastan had rebelled. Right now massive non-peaceful protests all over the country for 3 days, President's residence had been taken and is burning, government/major building of the key city of Alma-Ata had been taken and is burning. The office of the ruling party had been destroyed. People had burned at leaste 120 police cars and vans over last 2 nights, more police vehicles destroyed down to nuts and bolts, armored personnel carriers turned around and at least one taken. Shots and explosions are heard, roads blocked by citizens' cars. Government cabinet had resigned, no police active in major cities and some of them had taken the side of the protesters.

Some pre-history: Kazakhstan had been major testing ground for vaccine mandates and passports from early 2021.
They were first to introduce vaccine passport to enter most public places in 2021, when other countries weren't even thinking about it.
They made it almost impossible to work (legally) without vaccine next.
They mulled outright total vaccination mandate law, like now in Austria, in summer of 2021 - but had to back off after protests.
Even back in 2017, some little kids there had to use fingerprint scanners to enter kindergardens: real Great Reset testing site.
Current uprising has economic reasons (great price increases recently, especially fuel), but strictly voluntary vaccination is on the list of the protester's demands.

No cowardice, hiding or whining, no waiting for magical boats to sail in and save them. Very proud of Kazakhs.
They went out in brutal cold too.
They are very patient and apolitical people and it takes a lot to rile them up.
But when they take to the streets they mean business and no mucking around, no useless peaceful walking while singing John Lennon songs, no hippy-dippy stuff :D This ain't no Europe.

They now shown everyone: real resistance is doable and evil governments must listen to the people, the little clique of illuminati riches can't control everyone's life; all people have to do is express their will and not fear. Even if this uprising is squashed, the government will think twice about any "mandate" now.
New World Order illuminati are taking notes, their Kazakhstan test site is teaching them a real big lesson now.
They hoped for a quiet slave prison there with electronic vax-passport control to live, but what they got is quite different.

Is that really what they're out for?

I just knee jerk presumed (((mischief))) was afoot.

Nomadiccat

Robin
Oriental Orthodox
Mischief? Like quietly taking gene injections, passports to eat + robbery from corrupt government while sitting at home.
The MSM will tell their demand is lowering fuel price. They have a list of demands, fuel prices being among them, plus no vax coersion.

The state after a few months of vaccine passports is below... I bet they don't ask for one now.
Thousands are taking over regional government buildings in different parts of the country. No vax-passport to enter a building now?
It's been down to -5F at night and 3F days, these people are incredible.
It's distributed country-wide uprising, not capital-only, which is making it harder to control.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Pretty shocking someone would consider UAE as an escape place of some kind, I kept hearing crazy things about their police and restrictiveness way before this whole current fake-demic started, sounded like a big mouse trap just waiting to get shut. Anyway, the place that supposedly drawn "millionaires" like Dubai is number 1 ground for Great Reset stuff. Had zero surprise when they made it impossible to leave without evil "vaccine". In general, many Muslim countries had been bad in this regard.
Turkmenistan and Tajikistan already have mandatory vaccionation for all over 18, for example, Pakistan has arrest for no injections, Indonesia mandated vaccine early on. But it also depends on the kind of Islam that is dominant in the country, Afghanistan banned the vaccine.
It is quite shocking because one would assume Muslims would be the most faithful religion and they would be the least afraid to die because they are confident about Allah's will and the paradise that awaits them after their physical body dies. I tend to have very higher standards for Muslims than other religions because if you kill others to spread your faith and force others to adapt your faith or go to prison or even face execution for criticizing it, you should really have sincerity.

Do Muslims trust Allah's will or don't they?