Where to escape coronavirus lockdowns/tyranny?

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
It is quite shocking because one would assume Muslims would be the most faithful religion and they would be the least afraid to die because they are confident about Allah's will and the paradise that awaits them after their physical body dies. I tend to have very higher standards for Muslims than other religions because if you kill others to spread your faith and force others to adapt your faith or go to prison or even face execution for criticizing it, you should really have sincerity.

Do Muslims trust Allah's will or don't they?

Their imams are already on the take, they have shares in pfizer and moderna, and readily promote the vaxes to further enrich themselves.

Nomadiccat

Robin
Oriental Orthodox
It is quite shocking because one would assume Muslims would be the most faithful religion and they would be the least afraid to die because they are confident about Allah's will and the paradise that awaits them after their physical body dies. I tend to have very higher standards for Muslims than other religions because if you kill others to spread your faith and force others to adapt your faith or go to prison or even face execution for criticizing it, you should really have sincerity.

Do Muslims trust Allah's will or don't they?

My guess is corrupted Islamic leadership, just like what we often see with various Christian churches, and most people tend to just follow what leaders tell them.
Edit: right above me Samseau said it more direct :/

Have you noticed, by the way, how none of these elderly world leaders ever died from "deadly pandemic"? Except those few who clearly got offed when entire group got eliminated in Iran early in 2020, "died from covid" - they got rid of inconvenient faction in Iran, probably the faction that was not going to play along with NWO to begin with.

Last edited:

tom

Sparrow
Have you noticed, by the way, how none of these elderly world leaders ever died from "deadly pandemic"? Except those few who clearly got offed when entire group got eliminated in Iran early in 2020, "died from covid" - they got rid of inconvenient faction in Iran, probably the faction that was not going to play along with NWO to begin with.
Not that many politicians still in the game at 70+ outside the US.
And whatever else they are they're rarely morbidly obese

Igoradorev

Banned
Catholic
Tell us about the conditions in Serbia on the ground

I'm in Belgrade...

They have covid passes from 20:00, but in the city enforcement is dead light.

I've been here a month, and I've been asked for a covid pass 3 times...

Once I just left, once I showed that QR pass that is actually 'the finger' and the guy got mad and barred me, once I did the same and they guy let me in anyway.

Vax rate is <50% in the city, way less outside.

Everyone knows what's up.

Even the dummies that believe the bullshit have heard the 'theories'...

It makes a big difference.

Enforcement really is the key.

If no-one really enforces anything, the cockroaches can make whatever declarations they want.

Contrast this place with EU cities where morons are rigidly enforcing QR codes everywhere, all the time, and actually getting off on it.

Honestly, I couldn't even buy a jacket.

Here, there's still the BS billboards and all that, but no-one (or at least no one you'd want to associate with) is listening.

See Novak.

Dilated

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I'm in Belgrade...

They have covid passes from 20:00, but in the city enforcement is dead light.

I've been here a month, and I've been asked for a covid pass 3 times...

Once I just left, once I showed that QR pass that is actually 'the finger' and the guy got mad and barred me, once I did the same and they guy let me in anyway.

Vax rate is <50% in the city, way less outside.

Everyone knows what's up.

Even the dummies that believe the bullshit have heard the 'theories'...

It makes a big difference.

Enforcement really is the key.

If no-one really enforces anything, the cockroaches can make whatever declarations they want.

Contrast this place with EU cities where morons are rigidly enforcing QR codes everywhere, all the time, and actually getting off on it.

Honestly, I couldn't even buy a jacket.

Here, there's still the BS billboards and all that, but no-one (or at least no one you'd want to associate with) is listening.

See Novak.

Thanks. Need a vax certificate to get into Serbia?

Nomadiccat

Robin
Oriental Orthodox
Not that many politicians still in the game at 70+ outside the US.
And whatever else they are they're rarely morbidly obese
Soros (one of the real leaders) is alive and well at 91.
Klaus Schwab, another real leader is doing quite well at 78.
85-year old Rothschild is well too, just like 66 y.o. Gates.
95 y.o British Queen. 88 y.o. Pope.
It's gerontocracy that rules the world... and none of them bit the dust.

A few in ex-USSR are of "high-risk" age...Putin is 69, Kazakhstan's factual leader Nazarbaev (who ruled for 30 years and just been thrown out) - 81,
Tadjikistan leader - 69, Turkmenistan leader is 64, Lukashenko is 67, Armenia leader - 68, Uzbekistan leader - 64.
There're quite a few more around, like Iran's Khamenei who's 82, Bangladesh - 78, India - 76, Pakistan -72, Thailand - 67, South Korea -68, Lebanon - 88, Palestine - 86, Bahamas - 84, Cameroon - 88, Kuwait - 85, King of Norway - 84, Saudi king - 86, etc.
Despite numerous contacts with the public all alive and well.

(I just don't believe in the "virus", so morbidly obese leaders I think will be just fine too)

Last edited:

brimby

Pigeon
Orthodox
For what it's worth I was in Australia. I was dead to rights, I literally couldn't even buy clothes in Melbourne, couldnt buy a coffee, couldnt enter any shop, couldn't go to the gym, couldn't go to bars, restaurants, cinema. Can't get on the national airline, near all jobs in our state had the jab as a requirement of employment.

Then went to Colombia and it was still a little suffocating. Everyone wears a mask and I felt pressure to do the same, and maybe 50% of the bars/restaurants asked for vax cert or no entry. Cinemas needed vax, the national airline Avianca simply goes on the advice on the destination country if you can fly with them or not.

Now I am in Spain and wow what a difference! no vax passports in sight, nearly everyone wears a mask but I have seen many don't, I feel no pressure to wear a mask outdoors here, no one seems to mind. On the radio they were pro vax but they were saying vax passports were against their constitution, so I may read into that a little more.

Life seems completely normal here EXCEPT masks.

Of course this could change with a flick of the fingers since it is in the EU, but what a nice country so far.

Last edited:

Samseau

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
For what it's worth I was in Australia. I was dead to rights, I literally couldn't even buy clothes in Melbourne, couldnt buy a coffee, couldnt enter any shop, couldn't go to the gym, couldn't go to bars, restaurants, cinema. Can't get on the national airline, near all jobs in our state had the jab as a requirement of employment.

Then went to Colombia and it was still a little suffocating. Everyone wears a mask and I felt pressure to do the same, and maybe 50% of the bars/restaurants asked for vax cert or no entry. Cinemas needed vax, the national airline Avianca simply goes on the advice on the destination country if you can fly with them or not.

Now I am in Spain and wow what a difference! no vax passports in sight, nearly everyone wears a mask but I have seen many don't, I feel no pressure to wear a mask outdoors here, no one seems to mind. On the radio they were pro vax but they were saying vax passports were against their constitution, so I may read into that a little more.

Of course this could change with a flick of the fingers since it is in the EU, but what a nice country so far.

Really nice to see people still managing to produce field reports in this age of highly restricted travel.

COtrailrider

Sparrow
Gnostic or New Age

This is great to read. Spain (and more so Catalonia) is a favorite place of mine. The coastline and amazing cities such as Tarragona and Girona are incredible. I'm glad I was able to visit several European cities before the plandemic unfolded since I likely won't be able to in the future - and honesty I'm boycotting any countries that behaved like wannabe tyrants during said plandemic. I'll spend my money in places that actually want me.

I'll report that I'm back to full-time travels in my camper and I continue to have a great deal of faith in red areas of the US. Elderly, young, fat, whatever - >80% aren't wearing masks (it's mostly tourists that do). Lots of freedom-minded people still in this country and many are quite knowledgeable about the scam being perpetrated. Even a northern suburb in a large Southwest city is looking fairly normal, even the staff at local businesses.

My assertion is that countries will develop further and further into a two-tiered system - one for the 'beast' system and one for the 'others' like us. The cerveza sickness authoritarians of today will have the most dystopian versions, however there are simply too many in the US to completely shut them out of any meaningful part of society. We're already seeing the mass-migration from blue to red areas/states. Many that aren't taking the jabs are the ones that actual do the work in economies - the builders, the outside-the-box thinkers, the creators of value. I'm bullish on a parallel economy of sorts for us. This will lead to secession (hopefully peaceful, before it goes too far) or aggressive nullification/pursuance of state rights (already seeing this to a degree too).

brimby

Pigeon
Orthodox
Really nice to see people still managing to produce field reports in this age of highly restricted travel.

This is great to read. Spain (and more so Catalonia) is a favorite place of mine. The coastline and amazing cities such as Tarragona and Girona are incredible. I'm glad I was able to visit several European cities before the plandemic unfolded since I likely won't be able to in the future - and honesty I'm boycotting any countries that behaved like wannabe tyrants during said plandemic. I'll spend my money in places that actually want me.

Thanks I will continue with updates about Portugal and Mexico when I visit them soon.

I jinxed myself somewhat as I was just asked for a vax passport right after I wrote this post, but I arrived in Seville today. She was nice enough to let me eat on an outdoor table anyway. I found that each region has its own rules and legal problems in bringing in the vax passport:

I was in Madrid and it was great. "The Madrid region is not requiring Covid passports for access to any kind of venue." I will go to Barcelona soon and see what its like there it seems they have some sort of Vax pass which is a shame but as of now I highly recommend Madrid! lets hope it stays that way.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

This is great news actually. Unfortunately I believe Americans need a vaccine to go to Spain? Not completely sure on that though. Wow you are bouncing around all over the place! Australia to Colombia to Spain and then back to Mexico. Yes keep us posted please.

Cost222

Chicken
Atheist

I stumbled across this forum accidentally and when I saw your post I just had to make an account to reply to you.

I came back from Spain today, precisely Barcelona and Valencia, the vax mandate is enforced in both regions for any restaurant/bar/cafe/club so you need a vaccine to enter these places. I dont know where you stayed in Spain but in Catalonia and Valencia you have to be vaccinated to enter these places.

I visit Barcelona regularly and I they implemented these rules somewhere in december because when I was there in november, there were no rules.

brimby

Pigeon
Orthodox
This is great news actually. Unfortunately I believe Americans need a vaccine to go to Spain? Not completely sure on that though. Wow you are bouncing around all over the place! Australia to Colombia to Spain and then back to Mexico. Yes keep us posted please.
I checked for you and I think you can travel to Portugal first with just a PCR test and stay there for a bit, and then from Portugal you will be able to travel to Spain (and in some cases into other EU countries if desired).

International travel as unvaxxed scum at the moment does give you some anxiety as you simply do not know if the information you are basing your ability to enter countries etc is 100% correct. Will this airline let me board? will this country let me in? for example I cannot return to Colombia now as they changed their entry rules while I was in the country, I left now can't return. I wanted to go to Brazil but 4 days before I was planning to go they also changed entry requirements against Bolsonaro's wishes.

The sad thing is I probably have to return to Australia in some months and its a real worry, will I be able to get back out if needed? I can't even rent an apartment in Melbourne because I am not allowed to inspect a place without showing proof of vaccination so how can I even live there? I may need to move to Sydney and see what happens.

I stumbled across this forum accidentally and when I saw your post I just had to make an account to reply to you.

I came back from Spain today, precisely Barcelona and Valencia, the vax mandate is enforced in both regions for any restaurant/bar/cafe/club so you need a vaccine to enter these places. I dont know where you stayed in Spain but in Catalonia and Valencia you have to be vaccinated to enter these places.

I visit Barcelona regularly and I they implemented these rules somewhere in december because when I was there in november, there were no rules.

I was in Madrid the last week. There is definitely no passports there. I went to gyms, restaurants, bars, museums, I did a tours I travelled to Toledo, everything. Madrid city and region is fine at present. Very enjoyable.

I am now in the Andalucia region (Seville) and yes there is vax passports here but all restaurants and bars is outdoor seating anyway really so its not too much of a hassle. Although from what I have experienced they really have a good inspect of a vax passport, checking doses etc. Compare this to Bogota where you can present whatever looks ok and they dont really care, one may want to be a little more careful here.

Overall Madrid was normal for me. I will be in Barcelona in a week or so and from what I see yes they have the passport as you mentioned, hopefully not too strict, but nothing is as strict as what I had in Australia. I won't be visiting Valencia so I won't be able to comment on that. It's Region by region based in Spain and some regions high courts have shot down the passports, how permanent this is who knows but for now its worth being in Madrid.

Dilated

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I checked for you and I think you can travel to Portugal first with just a PCR test and stay there for a bit, and then from Portugal you will be able to travel to Spain (and in some cases into other EU countries if desired).

The sad thing I probably have to return to Australia in some months and its a real worry, will I be able to get back out if needed? I can;t even rent an apartment in Melbourne because I am not allowed to inspect a place without showing proof of vaccination so how can I even live there? I may need to move to Sydney and see what happens.

I was in Madrid the last week. There is definitely no passports there I went to gyms, restaurants, bars, museums, I did a tour to Toledo, everything. Madrid is fine at present. Very enjoyable.

I am now in the Andalucia region (Seville) and yes there is vax passports here but all restaurants and bars is outdoor seating anyway really so its not too much of a hassle. Although from what I have experienced they really have a good inspect of a vax passport, checking doses etc. Compare this to Bogota where you can present whatever looks ok and they dont really care, one may want to be a little more careful here.

Overall Madrid was normal for me. I will be in Barcelona in a week or so and from what I see yes they have the passport as you mentioned, hopefully not too strict, but nothing is as strict as what I had in Australia. I won't be visiting Valencia so I won;t be able to comment on that. It's Region by region based in Spain and some regions high courts have shot down the passports, how permanent this is who knows but for now its worth being in Madrid.

Enforcement is a joke. Here in Ecuador I saw a family try to enter a supermarket…the mom forgot her vax card. No problem- The daughter sent her digital card to her mom for her mom to use to enter.

Was accepted.

brimby

Pigeon
Orthodox
Enforcement is a joke. Here in Ecuador I saw a family try to enter a supermarket…the mom forgot her vax card. No problem- The daughter sent her digital card to her mom for her mom to use to enter.

Was accepted.

Yes I agree, Colombia a person could present something that looks official but I dont want to give the impression people should create fake ones as I don't know the consequences of that if they are caught. It's even easier to do so if you are from another country because they cannot say "this is not what you country's official document looks like", nor would they even want the hassle of dealing with it. In some cases though if they think you are shady they may just ask to see you ID to check the name is the same.

Honestly I would say its probably fine in normal day to day stuff (cinema, bar, restaurant entry) I just wouldn't do that at airports.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

International travel as unvaxxed scum at the moment does give you some anxiety as you simply do not know if the information you are basing your ability to enter countries etc is 100% correct. Will this airline let me board? will this country let me in? for example I cannot return to Colombia now as they changed their entry rules while I was in the country, I left now can't return. I wanted to go to Brazil but 4 days before I was planning to go they also changed entry requirements against Bolsonaro's wishes.

The sad thing is I probably have to return to Australia in some months and its a real worry, will I be able to get back out if needed? I can't even rent an apartment in Melbourne because I am not allowed to inspect a place without showing proof of vaccination so how can I even live there? I may need to move to Sydney and see what happens.

I was in Madrid the last week. There is definitely no passports there. I went to gyms, restaurants, bars, museums, I did a tours I travelled to Toledo, everything. Madrid city and region is fine at present. Very enjoyable.

Overall Madrid was normal for me. I will be in Barcelona in a week or so and from what I see yes they have the passport as you mentioned, hopefully not too strict, but nothing is as strict as what I had in Australia. I won't be visiting Valencia so I won't be able to comment on that. It's Region by region based in Spain and some regions high courts have shot down the passports, how permanent this is who knows but for now its worth being in Madrid.
When you went to a restaurant in Madrid and sat outside, was it obvious you are unvaccinated? And if so, does anyone treat you differently? Or is it just like the restaurants are trying to obey the rules and don't care.

brimby

Pigeon
Orthodox
When you went to a restaurant in Madrid and sat outside, was it obvious you are unvaccinated? And if so, does anyone treat you differently? Or is it just like the restaurants are trying to obey the rules and don't care.
In Madrid no one knows as there is no vax pass.

In Seville, I don't think its a big deal, don't feel like I have been treated differently.

Beyond Borders

Peacock
Gold Member

I'll report that I'm back to full-time travels in my camper and I continue to have a great deal of faith in red areas of the US. Elderly, young, fat, whatever - >80% aren't wearing masks (it's mostly tourists that do). Lots of freedom-minded people still in this country and many are quite knowledgeable about the scam being perpetrated. Even a northern suburb in a large Southwest city is looking fairly normal, even the staff at local businesses.

My assertion is that countries will develop further and further into a two-tiered system - one for the 'beast' system and one for the 'others' like us. The cerveza sickness authoritarians of today will have the most dystopian versions, however there are simply too many in the US to completely shut them out of any meaningful part of society. We're already seeing the mass-migration from blue to red areas/states. Many that aren't taking the jabs are the ones that actual do the work in economies - the builders, the outside-the-box thinkers, the creators of value. I'm bullish on a parallel economy of sorts for us. This will lead to secession (hopefully peaceful, before it goes too far) or aggressive nullification/pursuance of state rights (already seeing this to a degree too).
I too am enjoying living on the road (camping out in an SUV with memory foam mattress set up inside), in the Southwest and similar experience.

Barely anyone wears masks, even all the old retired escapees from California (and there are a lot of them). I can't remember last time I put one on and only been called out for it here once (in a native American gas station. I turned around and walked out). Mostly engage in or overhear red pill conversations on politics, and the general state of things, everywhere you go. Good to be around like minded people in times like these.

Probably flying south of the border soon but part of me wants to just grab some rural land in a red state and build out a little off grid hideaway to come back to later if needed. Lots of adventure to be had in some of these wide open spaces in redneck country.

Just hard to know when/if I'll come back in the US again to visit such a place though. And don't know if staying here longer is worth the risk of getting trapped if they stop letting unvaccinated people leave at some point.

On the other hand, what happens if you're living abroad and they refuse to renew unvaccinated passports... Could put you in a tricky situation overseas.

There are options still of course. It's just these days it's like any direction you turn feels like a gamble. Hard to know what to expect.

OnTheRun

Banned
Protestant
Wife and I are possibly leaving for Peru in the coming months, seems like Vaxx is taking place now all over Mexico. The current president said he wouldn't capitulate to this but has now gone back on his word and mandated the vax for all educators. Someone must have gotten to him. Mexicans don't seem to realize whats happening yet, most of them have only had one shot. I'm told Peru is a second destination that will give out a 6 month visa and doesn't have a vax requirement. There was a huge fight in Puerto Vallarta when a bunch of old covididiots tried to report businesses that stayed open during the new years eve lockdown. Some retarded Canadian Karen went to work trying to blacklist all of the businesses. I was also banned off the facebook page for trying to find other anti-vaxxers and yes that's what I am. I'm surprised these people aren't scared of ending up in trash bags, the cartels here don't look too favorably on foreigners trying to mess with their business. I guess I'm not surprised, the left leaning population has their head so far up their ass they think they are untouchable. They seem to think taking away one's livelihood, ability to buy grocercies and exist as normal will make for more compliant citizens. I can't wait till the revolution kicks off.