Where to escape coronavirus lockdowns/tyranny?

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
Also, not sure if you have seen Vietnam recently...does not look open or sane.

TBF one thing that the last 18 months has taught us is to dismiss videos and seemingly 'on the ground' accounts of things in far off countries.

I have no idea how it is in Vietnam, i saw that video of the kids in hazmats (or whatever they're called) suits, i really would discount that. It surely isn't the norm out there. Whether its some psy-op designated to whip up fear in the West, or Vietnam's way of doing a little tap-dance for Elites (saying "hey look, we're falling into line here, look at the measures we're taking!"), who knows.

Ultimately, in today's smoke and mirrors world, we should be wary about drawing any conclusions on these matters without first hand accounts from at least a somewhat credible source

WhiteWolf

Banned
This vid is refugees from Kyrgyzstan desperately trying to cross Uzbek border after yet another flare up in Osh in 2010.
Notice how the refugees are all women and children! This is what real refugees look like.
Compare that to the young men flooding europe as "refugees". And the moronic leftist europeans welcomes these parasites and criminals with "refugees welcome" banners.

Tippy

Kingfisher
Other Christian
TBF one thing that the last 18 months has taught us is to dismiss videos and seemingly 'on the ground' accounts of things in far off countries.

I have no idea how it is in Vietnam, i saw that video of the kids in hazmats (or whatever they're called) suits, i really would discount that. It surely isn't the norm out there. Whether its some psy-op designated to whip up fear in the West, or Vietnam's way of doing a little tap-dance for Elites (saying "hey look, we're falling into line here, look at the measures we're taking!"), who knows.

Ultimately, in today's smoke and mirrors world, we should be wary about drawing any conclusions on these matters without first hand accounts from at least a somewhat credible source
Good point.

I learnt that on Albania's 'mask mandate' which was on ukgovt website but non existant on the ground.

Breaking news from Albania (and sad for all those hoping to escape there):

'From quarantine, to curfew and border measures, the Committee of Experts announces new anti-covid measures
30 August, 2021 12:09COMMITTEE
Text size:
Starting from September 1, our country will apply new anti-covid measures, which have been strengthened due to the increase in cases of infections.

The Technical Committee of Experts decided to change the curfew, which will take effect from 23:00 to 06:00. Also, new measures will be applied at the border crossings of Albania, where citizens must meet 3 conditions.

Thus, whoever enters the border of the Albanian territory must have a vaccination passport, PCR test within 72 hours or covid test, 6 months after recovery. The Technical Committee further decided to make vaccination mandatory for doctors, students and teachers.

"The Technical Committee has closely followed the dynamics of COVID-19 in Albania, in the Region and in the World. What has been noticed is that the indicators in Albania during this week have shown a deteriorating tendency. I have the words for the daily cases and the biweekly incidence. Analyzing in more depth the causes leading to this deterioration, the technical committee has decided on several measures. Starting September 1, curfew will run from 11pm to 6pm. Citizens who entered the Republic of Albania must present three conditions, to present the vaccination certificate. Have a PCR test within 72 hours, or have a valid infection test for up to 6 months. Children up to 6 years old are not subject to such rules.

Resident citizens who do not have these three rules must be placed in a 10-day quarantine. The Technical Committee has made vaccination mandatory for white-collar workers, teachers and students. An exception will be made for those who have a medical indication for not making the vaccine, which will be assessed responsibly.

For students, we call for vaccination in September, to facilitate the progress of the health process. Traveling passengers will be allowed to enter the Airports, excluding their relatives. They must be equipped with masks. The order for the use of masks in closed premises remains in force, and in those places where physical distancing is not provided ", said Rkacolli.'

ginsu

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Seriously, he charges something like 20K for stuff one could DIY using online translator tool.
The fact he can charge this for a service which is simple means we can learn something from him. Don't hate on the guy but try to take lessons from his marketing and branding skills because you are missing the point of the added value he brings. Otherwise no one would be willing to pay these sums.

Cheaper options would be harder to find, rougher to deal with and require more work of your own. They don't have his brand which builds trust and they don't have the service down that rich people are expecting. Don't bother them with anything and if you do have it be a Pleasant girl that treats them with silk gloves. Its simple.

I used to date a girl working at a luxury real estate agency and her role was basically looking nice at meetings and dinners and making the clients feel good with pleasant conversation. They were all older rich men which is also the target market of nomad capitalist. The young crypto guys are just up and coming which is a new market people are starting to attract.

He clearly states he caters to high networth individuals. We are not his target market so what we think about his prices doesn't really matter. You can be sure that anyone who pays 20k ( good for him ) for his services doesn't consider that a lot of money. Its like any other luxury business the value is highly subjective and the richer you are the more valuable the service aspect becomes. the money is no longer the biggest factor, your experience is.

Its great for us that he provides free information and entertainment already with a look inside what this world of high networth individuals looks like. what more can we expect. Maybe its a good idea to contact nomad capitalist and ask them for a referral to cheaper options, it doesn't threaten their business anyway and I'm sure they know.

Last edited:

Bird

Pelican
Catholic

EU to Reimpose Entry Ban on Travellers From US & 5 Other Third Countries on Monday

Two officials within the European Union institutions have confirmed for Reuters that the EU Council will on Monday announce its decision to remove from the list of epidemiologically safe third countries a total of six countries, including the United States.

The removal from the list means that the Member States are advised to reimpose the entry ban on travellers from these countries so that the same are no longer eligible to enter restriction-free for non-essential purposes like tourism and business.

According to Reuters, the decision on reimposing the entry ban on US travellers has been taken on Friday, August 27, but it will be officially announced only on Monday, August 30. The complete list of the countries affected goes as follows:

• Israel
  • Kosovo
  • Lebanon
  • Montenegro
  • North Macedonia
  • United States

Full story

Grenadill

Banned

EU to Reimpose Entry Ban on Travellers From US & 5 Other Third Countries on Monday

Two officials within the European Union institutions have confirmed for Reuters that the EU Council will on Monday announce its decision to remove from the list of epidemiologically safe third countries a total of six countries, including the United States.

The removal from the list means that the Member States are advised to reimpose the entry ban on travellers from these countries so that the same are no longer eligible to enter restriction-free for non-essential purposes like tourism and business.

According to Reuters, the decision on reimposing the entry ban on US travellers has been taken on Friday, August 27, but it will be officially announced only on Monday, August 30. The complete list of the countries affected goes as follows:

• Israel
  • Kosovo
  • Lebanon
  • Montenegro
  • North Macedonia
  • United States

Full story

Things are slowly heating up again and it's not even early Autumn.

JohnKreese

Pelican
Catholic
Good point.

I learnt that on Albania's 'mask mandate' which was on ukgovt website but non existant on the ground.

Breaking news from Albania (and sad for all those hoping to escape there):

'From quarantine, to curfew and border measures, the Committee of Experts announces new anti-covid measures
30 August, 2021 12:09COMMITTEE
Text size:
Starting from September 1, our country will apply new anti-covid measures, which have been strengthened due to the increase in cases of infections.

The Technical Committee of Experts decided to change the curfew, which will take effect from 23:00 to 06:00. Also, new measures will be applied at the border crossings of Albania, where citizens must meet 3 conditions.

Thus, whoever enters the border of the Albanian territory must have a vaccination passport, PCR test within 72 hours or covid test, 6 months after recovery. The Technical Committee further decided to make vaccination mandatory for doctors, students and teachers.

"The Technical Committee has closely followed the dynamics of COVID-19 in Albania, in the Region and in the World. What has been noticed is that the indicators in Albania during this week have shown a deteriorating tendency. I have the words for the daily cases and the biweekly incidence. Analyzing in more depth the causes leading to this deterioration, the technical committee has decided on several measures. Starting September 1, curfew will run from 11pm to 6pm. Citizens who entered the Republic of Albania must present three conditions, to present the vaccination certificate. Have a PCR test within 72 hours, or have a valid infection test for up to 6 months. Children up to 6 years old are not subject to such rules.

Resident citizens who do not have these three rules must be placed in a 10-day quarantine. The Technical Committee has made vaccination mandatory for white-collar workers, teachers and students. An exception will be made for those who have a medical indication for not making the vaccine, which will be assessed responsibly.

For students, we call for vaccination in September, to facilitate the progress of the health process. Traveling passengers will be allowed to enter the Airports, excluding their relatives. They must be equipped with masks. The order for the use of masks in closed premises remains in force, and in those places where physical distancing is not provided ", said Rkacolli.'

Link to confirm:

Albania to Tighten Pandemic Restrictions Starting September 1​

It's too bad, but I guess it is better that it is taking place now before anyone bought a plane ticket. I'm divided on whether or not I'll still check it out next month. Might still be worth a look (best of a bad bunch?), but I'm not sure.

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
Things are slowly heating up again and it's not even early Autumn.

It's clear countries have been told that from September it's time to get going again.

Georgia speculation was circulating last week that govt will impose VaxPass for bars restaurants gyms etc from Sept 4th.

Ukraine there's talk of the Metro in Kiev only being available to people with Vaccination papers as of mid September (could be scaremongering, but bosses were telling employees that in a drive to get them injected).

Albania tightening entry criteria. UK will go VaxPass for "Nightclubs, and 'anywhere where large crowds gather" (behold the NLP way they announced that, by floating it for Nightclubs which 95% of pop couldnt care less about, whilst slipping in the small print, as in 'essentially everywhere on a cramped island with over 70m people on it'.

France, Spain, could go on, but to not labour the point, it's clear that from Sept on, it's back to business, any international travel by people here should be done by end of Sept at the latest IMHO.

Tippy

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Link to confirm:

It's too bad, but I guess it is better that it is taking place now before anyone bought a plane ticket. I'm divided on whether or not I'll still check it out next month. Might still be worth a look (best of a bad bunch?), but I'm not sure.

I actually chatted with with a lawyer today and relocation there looks doable. But it appears be folding at least a bit. Prob would still be better than many countries in terms of implementation of vax passes. But also a bit more erratic and unpredictable in a way too...

brotherjimbob

Banned
Enforcement really is The Key... pretty much everywhere they'll mandate this BS, but if the police have no powers (like Estonia) or there's widespread disregard for the rules/bribery (like Ukraine)... you can get around things.

That's why I really might move back to Estonia... the new c...... garden tool of a PM keeps trying to push the agenda, including giving the police enforcement powers, but to date they have none...

So she could mandate that everyone has to stay home for 23 hours a day, wear a mask on the street... whatever, all the Fancy Dress Brigade can do is politely ask you to go home.

Contrast that with here (Belarus), I had robocops [armed] take me to the station and threaten me with deportation because I refused to wear a mask to pay for a mini-snickers...

And all The Expletives have to do is whack Luka, then get their guy to mandate lockdowns, and the robocops will be patrolling and arresting.

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
For those with a few quid to spare, this is looking good (the very far north of the country, in case you were wondering):

Lol, you're escaping nothing in Scotland, not in anything beyond the immediate near future.

It's (tragically) only a matter of time before they will be "independent" (eg becoming a vassal state to the EU), and go full Kalergist, with a small & dwindling population as it is.

The SNP Stasi that will have the keys to the place, are some of the worst, corrupt, neo marxist scumbags you can find anywhere in Europe. They'd probably give the Catalan political class a run for their EU backhanded money.

If anyone's got a million to drop on a property, then they've more than enough to hire whomever they need to facilitate a very easy move, and to set themselves up in a wonderful property in the likes of Paraguay or any number of EE countries.

Beyond that Scotland is wonderful but it's so cold, dark (or drek) and bleak for so long, the winds are absolutely biting up round there, then you get summer, and especially in the norht, you're festooned with midges (mosquitos).

As climates go, it's pretty grim.

zamfir112

Banned
If you have the millions I would get a beach property and a huge farm land in Tahiti or of the coast of Madagascar.aparently the president of Madagascar has been anti big pharma and vaxx and instead suggested herbal remedies(recently they tried to kill him like the president of Tanzania but failed) . These are pretty much guaranteed to be untouched as nobody gives a crap about a tropical island in the middle of nowhere.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
“The Technical Committee of Experts”... Good lord, is there a “Truth Commission” as well? Sounds like a Democrat wet dream.