Pigeon
My total T was at 303 months ago

33 years old

I have chronic fatigue syndrome and unable to
Exercise

Sunlight seems to help some

Was looking at getting levels to 600-800

Was wondering if anyone had experiences with
Clomid Or clomiphene and where one can get this online?

Thought about test cypionate 30-40mg twice a week for a middle range number but not sure
If I should shut down my own testosterone

Thanks guys

Sancho

Sparrow
I'm not sure about the whole legality of buying clomid online, but I will say this.
Be very careful if you end up taking clomid.

I was on clomid for a brief period of time and it brought about the closest I ever got to deciding to kill myself.
Your situation was sounds similar to mine, so I decided to try taking clomid to to raise up my low t levels.
I don't think it even helped, certainly not at the gym, and I was just getting more and more depressed.

Thankfully, my logic kicked in before I did anything rash and looked up the side effects of clomid online.
That stuff is no joke.
I had no emotions and felt dull to life while on it.
Not even sadness or anger.
It's very easy to convince yourself to die if you can't even feel your depression anymore.

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
davsey27 said:
My total T was at 303 months ago

33 years old

I have chronic fatigue syndrome and unable to
Exercise

Sunlight seems to help some

Was looking at getting levels to 600-800

Was wondering if anyone had experiences with
Clomid Or clomiphene and where one can get this online?

Thought about test cypionate 30-40mg twice a week for a middle range number but not sure
If I should shut down my own testosterone

Thanks guys

Since you have low T, in my book there's only 3 option you want to look at. 1 is Get a prescription from a Doc. That's ideally the best since you'd be getting pharma grade products.

2 is to slowly get your nutrition in check, which will give you the energy to train & get in shape.

3 is to take a Roid stack with Testosterone as the base of your stack! Regardless of possible results... clomid is to treat gyno... and nothing else! A little bit of testosterone should be enough to achieve the result you want

Nacho

Sparrow
Total T doesn't tell you much, the benchmark is free T. Along with your free T, you need to test SHBG. This will give a good indication of how much test is unbound in your body. Plenty of men have test levels between 300-400 and it's perfectly normal. In fact, your free T could be higher than someone that has double your total T number. That free T number is important.

A common deficiency you may want to check is your Vitamin D level. This could drastically alter your energy level if you are low. Vitamin D is actually a steroid hormone that plays multiple critical functions in the body including bolstering testosterone levels.

If you are low, 50,000 IU's of d3 weekly is recommended until your level is slowly brought up. You mentioned sunlight makes you feel better, so assume you could be low unless you live in southern Florida. Magnesium supplementation activates Vit D in the body and helps with energy as well.

Other checklist items that come to mind are your adrenal and thyroid function. Test morning cortisol levels and dhea. For thyroid, Total T4, T3, and free T3. If you have insurance, ask for Vit. B12 test as well. This is a good start. If your test come out fine, you may want start researching other causes like fatty liver disease, food allergens, or environmental causes.

Make sure you are getting enough animal fat/protein in your diet. That of course gives you all your essential fatty acids and saturated fat plays a role in hormone production.

In regards to Clomiphene, you want to stay far away from that stuff. There's potential long term sides and it's no joke. You'll be much better off taking Test C if you need replacement. If free T is deficient, seek out an anti aging clinic that specializes in HRT for men.

davsey27

Pigeon
Shgb is 23.7

I was looking into clomid to boost my natural
Body’s production of T

Doctor offered 50 mg of test c once a week
After initially agreeing to twice

I’m on Obamacare for 3 more months

Plan A work as a beach attendant in destin Florida where more opportunity for mitochondrial redox.I have chronic fatigue syndrome and really need a major boost to go
From walking 30 mins before being bedridden
To walking 8 hrs for a job that would bring mr
Income

Plan B volunteer at workaway.info countryside
Free food and lodging just no income

If I fail and crash due to Cfs

Willing to try something else

I have been out of work for a year and have
700 in savings and feel bad living near the Atl
Airport.Seen many docs

I have rx for Cymbalta and Lyrica which helps
For fatigue but Lyrica won’t be in till Monday

Was looking to get away from the Atlanta aiport by using some testosterone mojo

Low dose steroids,clomid whatever it takes to
Get the job done

I tend to feel better in the countryside away from WiFi and emf and I think testosterone is needed as nature doesn’t seem to be enough

Thanks fellas

Nacho

Sparrow
Davsey according to that shbg number your bio-available T should be midrange. They have free T calculators online if you google it.

You can try going on T since your doctor is willing to prescribe and trial it. If you don't feel much of a difference then obviously your problem lays elsewhere.

davsey27

Pigeon
Appreciate it nacho when my shgb measures a year long ago at 23.7 my total t was 514 and free t 11.5

Since then the free t may have lowered since
Total was 303 a few months ago

A friend suggested that clomid would get you
in a nice 650-700 midrange for a 33 year old male

My dad and I are driving to the volunteer community In Louisiana.Obamacare in Georgia.Just looking for some extra boost

I have a urologist appointment August 2 in Atlanta

Looking for a good game plan for this

Thanks guys