Whether or not you would let your kids hang out with a family headed by a gay couple

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
Bear this principle in mind, among other biblical principles when choosing relationships:

Matthew 10:35
32Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
34Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
37He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
I'd like to hear your take on two lesbians. My sister lives with another woman and had children via IVF. I struggle greatly with how much to hang out with my sister and HER children (hers biologically with a donor.)

I think @EndlessGravity did a great job bulleting points when taking in consideration the interaction with children: influencing and safeguarding. And my husband and I have the same views on the issues @EndlessGravity has presented - a few times.

Given this a lot of thought, and tried to have an open mind on the differences between homosexual men (physical attraction to mate) and homosexual women (quality of relationship with mate) raising a child. But there are none - the same applies to lesbians. I find homosexual behaviour in men more disgusting and deviant than women, however it is upsetting to see a woman not wanting her child to have a father -
is it safe to say that all lesbians are feminists?

Woman have the responsibility to be God's handmaids in protecting and enriching children.
The sad part to all of this is the children. They are forced into a predetermined abnormal environment.
So if I look at your question and answer on how I would respond in that situation it depends on a number of variables.

Under my supervision I would allow my child to play with his/her cousin(s) pending the age gap. But if my relationship with my sister was toxic or too secular-progressive in conversations or/and behaviours I would have no issue removing her from my life.

However, we would send holiday and birthday cards/gifts to my niece/nephew.
I would do what I could to make the children in the situation feel loved, and not ostracized within his/her family because of his/her mother's life decisions.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
Can you give me more to work with?
It is pretty sick for the children, who are innocent in this whole thing. I may have missed where you said if you had kids or not, but... The whole situation is unnatural, and in MY view engaging in any discourse that acknowledges it in front of your children is a tacit approval. I would not bring my kids around the homosexual couple.

I said anathema, because its something God needs to sort out among the people in question, and there isn't really anything to do with it that you can do to change the minds of people who live in that matter... They have to want to stop that lifestyle.

Is there a father figure involved with any of the children there? It sounds like women who are viewing children as possessions and have had them only so they can "have" a child vs leading the children in a life and adjustment that would adapt them to salvation.

I would try and do everything you can to help the kids, but understand that your relationship with them will be strained due to the choices of their parents and them being stuck in the middle of abhorrent life choices.

Jen18

Pigeon
Woman
It is pretty sick for the children, who are innocent in this whole thing. I may have missed where you said if you had kids or not, but... The whole situation is unnatural, and in MY view engaging in any discourse that acknowledges it in front of your children is a tacit approval. I would not bring my kids around the homosexual couple.

I said anathema, because its something God needs to sort out among the people in question, and there isn't really anything to do with it that you can do to change the minds of people who live in that matter... They have to want to stop that lifestyle.

Is there a father figure involved with any of the children there? It sounds like women who are viewing children as possessions and have had them only so they can "have" a child vs leading the children in a life and adjustment that would adapt them to salvation.

I would try and do everything you can to help the kids, but understand that your relationship with them will be strained due to the choices of their parents and them being stuck in the middle of abhorrent life choices.
Thank you for the reply. There is no father figure involved (IVF/sperm donor) - a boy and a girl. Makes me just so sad and disgusted. The kids have no chance in life.

And, yes, we do have children. I believe fathers are SO important so it's just so difficult.

Jen18

Pigeon
Woman
I think @EndlessGravity did a great job bulleting points when taking in consideration the interaction with children: influencing and safeguarding. And my husband and I have the same views on the issues @EndlessGravity has presented - a few times.

Given this a lot of thought, and tried to have an open mind on the differences between homosexual men (physical attraction to mate) and homosexual women (quality of relationship with mate) raising a child. But there are none - the same applies to lesbians. I find homosexual behaviour in men more disgusting and deviant than women, however it is upsetting to see a woman not wanting her child to have a father -
is it safe to say that all lesbians are feminists?

Woman have the responsibility to be God's handmaids in protecting and enriching children.
The sad part to all of this is the children. They are forced into a predetermined abnormal environment.
So if I look at your question and answer on how I would respond in that situation it depends on a number of variables.

Under my supervision I would allow my child to play with his/her cousin(s) pending the age gap. But if my relationship with my sister was toxic or too secular-progressive in conversations or/and behaviours I would have no issue removing her from my life.

However, we would send holiday and birthday cards/gifts to my niece/nephew.
I would do what I could to make the children in the situation feel loved, and not ostracized within his/her family because of his/her mother's life decisions.
I believe that lesbians are only lesbians b/c of encouragement and secular propaganda. Her partner definitely wants her own kids, but pretends to be a man. (Therefore, she's taken to adopting stray dogs.)

Yes, that's safe to say that all lesbians are feminists. My sister has said that she hates men, but has no problem calling my father and my husband for help around the house. My husband is absolutely sick of helping them and refuses do so.

Two of our children are the same ages as hers, but we are absolutely different on terms of raising our kids. (For example, she does zero discipline, while I'm a firm believer in boundaries.)

get2choppaaa

Pelican
Thank you for the reply. There is no father figure involved (IVF/sperm donor) - a boy and a girl. Makes me just so sad and disgusted. The kids have no chance in life.

And, yes, we do have children. I believe fathers are SO important so it's just so difficult.
This is indeed very sad. Those kids are going to be set up for failure and poor adjustment.

Try and show them love in the ways you can, but I would keep my children away from the lesbian couple and not have the kids spending major amounts of time with the IVF kids...

It would also be my concern that these children are going to negatively influence your kids and corrupt them also. Ultimately you have to remember they are not your responsibility.

I am guessing your husband doesn't approve of their life style either. It is a tough situation you are in, but I would keep the boundaries up and clear with.

Ah_Tibor

Robin
Woman
Important question. Homosexuality is a choice, or it can at least be remedied with the proper therapy, which is why they're so quick to demonize conversion therapy.

I don't really think this. For example: my mom had four sisters, who all had some flavor of misandry (my mom is the sort of woman who if she gets cut off in traffic screams THAT MUST BE A MAN!, men are the source of irrational evil), likely because of my grandfather. Her youngest sister was the only lesbian, and she also had some weird endocrine disorders.

My husband and I met at a summer camp and keep in contact with some of the campers/counselors on FB, and one girl got gay-married last year while another just got engaged to a masculine looking woman. These are girls from (I assume) normal families (their parents are nice people, they also seem to have good dads)

Not to go all Alex Jones but I really think there's something in the environment, which is being either at least ignored or actually encouraged. About 10% of rams are gay, which is enough of a problem to have breeders complain/notice (typically they only use one or two to impregnate ewes).

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Pelican
I don't really think this. For example: my mom had four sisters, who all had some flavor of misandry (my mom is the sort of woman who if she gets cut off in traffic screams THAT MUST BE A MAN!, men are the source of irrational evil), likely because of my grandfather. Her youngest sister was the only lesbian, and she also had some weird endocrine disorders.

My husband and I met at a summer camp and keep in contact with some of the campers/counselors on FB, and one girl got gay-married last year while another just got engaged to a masculine looking woman. These are girls from (I assume) normal families (their parents are nice people, they also seem to have good dads)

Not to go all Alex Jones but I really think there's something in the environment, which is being either at least ignored or actually encouraged. About 10% of rams are gay, which is enough of a problem to have breeders complain/notice (typically they only use one or two to impregnate ewes).
I believe Kant has a principle of of the Categorical Imperative regarding Universal Law that states for something to be exist within nature it has to be good for all of the species or universally good. So If being gay would violate that concept because if every person were gay...there would be no more species.

Thus for that abnormal thing to continue, there has to be external engineering to create condition sets that facilitate the continuance of that abnormality. In this case with Rams: Shepard's are controlling the breading and variables. There are people at the top who are controlling our own society ((())) as well...

We know that plastics/estrogenic foods/chemicals all negatively effect hormones... but I believe that the homosexual gene does not exist.

If it did the gays would have found it, used it to become a new scientifically protected class, and exploited it. Someone may be born with homosexual tendencies, but I believe the development of homosexual activity is more based off of social conditioning and circumstances/absent fathers/abuse ect... and a form of coping for attention.

Ah_Tibor

Robin
Woman
Thus for that abnormal thing to continue, there has to be external engineering to create condition sets that facilitate the continuance of that abnormality. In this case with Rams: Shepard's are controlling the breading and variables. There are people at the top who are controlling our own society ((())) as well...

We know that plastics/estrogenic foods/chemicals all negatively effect hormones... but I believe that the homosexual gene does not exist.

If it did the gays would have found it, used it to become a new scientifically protected class, and exploited it. Someone may be born with homosexual tendencies, but I believe the development of homosexual activity is more based off of social conditioning and circumstances/absent fathers/abuse ect... and a form of coping for attention.

If there's a gene they don't want it. Remember the beta version of Homo Rights said that it was a "lifestyle choice," because they want to believe it's good and they rationally chose it. Freud also taught that people were innately bisexual and "chose" heterosexuality for social purposes, which says more about him than anyone else.

(Any time I feel down about covid stuff I just remember that Freudian theory was accepted for a good part of the 20th century.)

It also can't be a gene, because it would burn out. And if it's a coping mechanism, it's a weird one. There's a bunch of parasites that work in a similar way to render plants sterile, and a fungus that infects cicadas that make the males make passes at each other, and then their butts fall off to release spores and infect the next batch.

Vigilant

Woodpecker
Woman
I believe Kant has a principle of of the Categorical Imperative regarding Universal Law that states for something to be exist within nature it has to be good for all of the species or universally good. So If being gay would violate that concept because if every person were gay...there would be no more species.

I think it's a gene called 'sin'.

messaggera

Woodpecker
Woman
Two of our children are the same ages as hers, but we are absolutely different on terms of raising our kids. (For example, she does zero discipline, while I'm a firm believer in boundaries.)

I can see where there are issues allowing the children to play given a set of children are not disciplined. That is a problem - I agree with you that children need boundaries. Even good children can be influenced to misbehave (after playing) when in the company of bad influence.

That was one of the issues with sending our child to even a private school (school voucher system)- families really do not know the type of environment other children are raised (or lack of parenting), which conditions the child's personality.
It was a Catholic school, and one time word got around there was a child who was coming out as transgender - the family ended up not re enrolling with the school given the religious policy stated in a family meeting. Homeschooling is a better option for our family.

We allow are child to play with age appropriate children next door - only outside in our backyards (I am outside when they play to watch, always) - NEVER inside another person's house ever. And our child has never stayed the night at anyone's house - and never will.

Does your sister's children respect your authority as their aunt?

Her partner definitely wants her own kids, but pretends to be a man. (Therefore, she's taken to adopting stray dogs.)

I worked with three different lesbian couples over the years. I can pretty much get along with any personality type, but butch lesbians who openingly state they hate men do rather annoy me a bit. And lesbians who support transgenderism are ignorant to accept the propaganda.

Important question. Homosexuality is a choice, or it can at least be remedied with the proper therapy, which is why they're so quick to demonize conversion therapy.

All sexual perversions are ultimately learned behaviors.

Is it any shock this guy turned out to be a freak? He was raised in a family where incestuous group sex orgies were the norm and he was molested by males.

Incestuous feelings existed in White's family. His mother, for instance, was sexually attracted to him.[2] White, moreover, spoke of his own attraction to his father: "I think with my father he was somebody who every eye in the family was focused on and he was a sort of a tyrant and nice-looking, the source of all power, money, happiness, and he was implacable and difficult. He was always spoken of in sexual terms, in the sense he left our mother for a much younger woman who was very sexy but had nothing else going for her. He was a famous womanizer. And he slept with my sister!"[3] He has also stated: "Writing has always been my recourse when I've tried to make sense of my experience or when it's been very painful. When I was 15 years old, I wrote my first (unpublished) novel about being gay, at a time when there were no other gay novels. So I was really inventing a genre, and it was a way of administering a therapy to myself, I suppose."[4][5]